Be WatchfulDecember 4, 2015
Prayer Points Against Barrenness And InfertilityDecember 6, 2015
- Thank God for His goodness and for all He has done for you this year.
- Father empower me to continue and prevail in prayer in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, rekindle Your precious, holy and purifying fire in me, in Jesus’ name.
- Spirit of God, draw me into a new and intimate relationship with You from now, in Jesus’ name.
- Oh God, revive me, in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father God, teach me how to reach Your heart daily, and receive from You all the blessings you have in store for me, in Jesus’ name.
- I receive the power of God to MOVE FORWARD, in every area of my life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I shall not die, but live to fulfill my God-given destiny, in Jesus’ name.
- By the power of the Holy Spirit, I deliver myself from every financial bondage, in Jesus’ name.
- I set myself free from bondage to failure, sickness, poverty, untimely death, retrogression, lack and failure at the edge of success, in Jesus name.
- Every power tying me down to one spot, PERISH! In the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every curse pronounced against my destiny, BREAK, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every curse militating against my prosperity, and the fulfillment of my goals, BE DESTROYED! In the name of Jesus.
- Every barriers of limitation assigned against me, SCATTER! In Jesus’ name.
- Every objects fashioned against my life and family, be frustrated and disappointed, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Any power assigned with the mandate to hinder and curse my prosperity, DIE! In Jesus’ name.
- I destroy from my life every cycle of failure, disappointments, sickness and frustration, in Jesus’ name.
- Every curse operating in my family line, BREAK! In the name of Jesus Christ.
- The forces of darkness assigned to tie me to one spot, I command you to PERISH! In the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father God, turn every curse I brought upon myself to blessings, in Jesus’ name.
- Every mountain on my way to success and victory, be removed! In Jesus’ name.
- I destroy by fire, every boundary the enemy has marked down for me, in Jesus’ name.
- I break self-imposed stagnancy and limitations, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I receive double portion blessings in exchange for my shame and delay, in Jesus’ name.
- Thank God for answers to your prayers.
- Every curse that I have brought into my life through disobedience and ignorance, break by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every unspoken curse against my life, family and business, break, in the name of Jesus Christ.
A Prayer for Mental Healing
Psalm 18:1-31, Psalm 42
Reflections of the Heart:
We receive comfort in these words, “Those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31 (NLT)
Wonderful Father, You are great and most worthy of praise. You are to be feared above all gods. The earth is Yours and everything in it; the world and all its people belong to You. You laid the earth’s foundation on the seas and built it on the ocean’s depths. You are the King of glory; the Lord strong and mighty. You are the Lord, invincible in battle. O Lord, you have performed many wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. You have no equal. We are grateful that when we, Your people, call to You for help, You hear and rescue us out of our troubles. Thank You for giving us Your peace and joy. Thank You for providing a life of hope, abundance, and destiny. Thank You for being our strength in times of weakness.
Father, You said that You would give rest to all who are weary and heavy burdened. Your yoke is easy and Your burdens are light. We are supposed to trust in You with all of our hearts and not depend on our own understanding. We are to seek Your will in all that we do and You will show us which path to take. You are the God who will bring rest to our souls. We trust in Your Word and believe that Your Word will be operative in the hearts and souls of those with mental illnesses. We confess that when they walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive them and stretch forth Your hand and save them. You have left Your gift of peace of mind with them and we pray that their hearts will not be afraid. We confess, even though they may be pressed on every side by troubles, they will not be crushed and broken. They may feel perplexed, but they will not give up and quit. They may be hunted down, but You will never abandon them. They may be knocked down, but they will get up and keep going. Father, we confess that they will lie down without fear and enjoy pleasant dreams. They will not be afraid of the threat of disaster or destruction; for You are their security.
Holy Spirit, we ask You to replace sadness with joy, defeat with victory, and fatigue with praise. Help those who feel depressed or sad to not focus on their circumstances, but rather focus on Your blessings in their lives. Remind them to praise You at all times. We ask that You bring all things to their memory that concern You and Your plans for their lives. Give them power as they meditate on Your Word. Help them to keep Your commandments and embrace them in their hearts. Father, help them to not be conformed to this world, but transformed by the renewing of their minds through Your Word. Holy Spirit, we ask that You strengthen and renew their innermost being. Let the fiery darts of the enemy not permeate their being. May they always hear Your voice and obey Your will. Father, please help them to overcome their fears. Please strengthen their family members and caretakers and help them to always walk in Your peace and love with their loved one(s).
Merciful Father, forgive them for sin. Forgive them for worry and fear. Forgive them for being anxious. Forgive them for not being diligent in fasting and praying. Forgive them for not trusting You at all times. Lord, forgive me for (list any sins that you have committed.) Holy Spirit, remind us all of those we need to forgive and help us to be quick to forgive. As for me, Holy Spirit, bring to my remembrance those I need to forgive. (Take a moment and ask the Holy Spirit to show you names or faces of people that you may need to forgive. As He shows you, say aloud, “I forgive name of person(s).” Now, trust the Lord to heal any wounds in your soul caused by unforgiveness.)
Help them not to yield to temptation; but deliver them from the evil one.
Father, You are the Lord God Almighty! Let the whole world glorify You, Lord; let it sing Your praises! You will march forth like a mighty hero. You will come out like a warrior, full of fury. You will shout Your battle cry and crush all of Your enemies. You alone are worthy to receive glory and honor and power. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Scripture References for the Written Text: Psalm 96:4, Psalm 24:1-2,8, Psalm 40:5, Psalm 34:17, Matthew 11:28, Proverbs 3:5-6, Psalm 138:7, John 14:27, II Corinthians 4:8-9, Proverbs 3:24, Psalm 34:1, John 14:26, Romans 12:2, Matthew 6:13, Isaiah 42:12-13, Revelation 4:11
Today, I will trust God to:
Scripture References: Luke 10:19, Matt 18:18-20, Jas. 4:7, Mk. 16:17-18, Deut. 18:9-13, Mk. 16:17-18
“I come to You, Lord, as my deliverer. You know all my problems, all the things that bind, that blind, that torment, defile, and harass me. I refuse to accept anything that comes from satan, and loose myself from every dark spirit, from every spirit in me that is not the Spirit of God, from every evil influence, from every satanic bondage, and I command all such spirits to leave me now.
I confess that my body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, sanctified, justified by the Blood of Jesus. Therefore, satan has no place in me and no power over me through the Blood of Jesus.”
“In the name of Jesus Christ, I now renounce break, and loose myself from all psychic heredity, demonic holds, psychic powers, bondage’s bonds of physical or mental illness, or curses upon me or my family line as the result of sin, transgression, iniquities, occult, or psychic involvement’s of myself, my parents, or any of my ancestors, (of my spouse, and any ex-spouses, or their parents, or any of their ancestors. I thank You, Lord, for setting me free. In the name of Jesus!”
“In the Name of Jesus Christ, I now rebuke, break, and loose myself, (my spouse, and my children from any and all evil curses, charms, vexes, hexes, spells, jinxes, psychic powers, bewitchments, witchcraft, or sorcery and all demons that come with them, that have been put upon me (or my family lines) from any person or persons, or from any occult source.
Thank you, Jesus, for setting me free. Devils, witches, and cohorts…I see that you are attempting to harass and embarrass God’s ministry in my life, attempting to smear and discredit so as to discourage others who would receive this ministry. I’m not ignorant of your tricks, wiles, nor strategy (2Cor.2:11). Now I command you to stop your operations; all your psychic commands, incantations, prayers, and desires against my home; be turned against whoever sent them out. Demons that come with them; you retreat, flee in defeat this moment. I also command that the mouths of all who help spread lies against me be stopped (Ps. 63:11). The Lord rebuke you and all who help you. In Jesus’ Name.”
Aug 10, 2011mannaexpress