Bible Verses about God helping us & God helping you; God is our help Scriptures; God is my helper Bible Verses; God help me Bible Verses… God help me please!
Explore Inspirational, Reassuring, Powerful, Comforting & Encouraging Bible Verses, Scriptures, Quotes & Passages about God helping us, God helping you, and God being our help always. Includes Powerful Scriptures on God helping us through hard times, God helping you through hard times, God helping us in times of trouble or any need – eg fear, weakness, sickness, anger, loneliness, sadness, discouragement, stress, doubt, anxiety, hopelessness, defeat, and many more – we can trust God to help us in the good times and the bad – Dear Friends, God is with us always!
God is my help in every need, and God is my help in time of trouble. God is our help in hard times, times of trouble, and always! Please scroll down for 20 Bible Verses about God helping us – Each Powerful God is my help Bible Verse Scripture gently but firmly reminds and reassures us that God is our help in time of need, whatever our particular need may be. God is our help and strength. God is our help, God is your help, & God is my help Bible Verses. Yes, God is our ever present help.
Do you need help from God today? Call out to Him and ask God for help any day, anytime, anywhere – Start by saying in your heart => “God help me please!” God will not abandon us, His children, in our time of need. Like the hymn lyrics God is our help in ages past: “O God Our help in ages past, our hope for years to come, Our shelter from the stormy blast and our eternal home”! (Isaac Watts)
20 Bible Verses about God helping us, God is our help Scripture Verses
Help me Lord Bible Verses – God is my help! Related: Bible Verses about Jesus Helping Us
#1 In time of need (When I am in need, in any situation)
Psalm 121:1-2, ESV I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
Psalm 54:4, NIV Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.
Hebrews 4:16, ESV Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Come to the throne of Grace
#2 In hard times (When life hurts)
Psalm 91:1-2, NASB He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!”
Isaiah 41:10, NIV So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Bible Verses about Trusting God
#3 In times of trouble (When I am in trouble)
Psalm 46:1, ESV God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Bible Verses about Adversity, Hard Times, Tough Times, Times of TroublePsalm 91:14 -15, NIV Because he loves me, says the Lord, I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
#4 When I am scared, afraid
Psalm 27:1, ESV The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 34:4, ESV I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.
Psalm 118:6, ESV The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
Psalm 56:3, ESV When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
Fear Not Bible Verses, I will not Fear Bible Verses
*Continued on the next page, please scroll down to navigate to the next page.
Want to help?
Get Daily Bible Verses Email – Free Inspirational Daily Devotional (Inspirational Bible Verses & Quotes; Inspirational Scriptures, Passages, Bible Scriptures)
*If you’ve been blessed, please take a minute to share this page with others – See sharing buttons below. Thank you Thank you Thank you for sharing! 🙂
Top God Helping You Through Hard Times Quotes
Browse top 20 famous quotes and sayings about God Helping You Through Hard Times by most favorite authors.
Favorite God Helping You Through Hard Times Quotes
1. “The fact of God is necessary for the fact of man. Think God away and man has no ground of existence.”
Author: A.W. Tozer
2. “Love can be like a commanding officer. It’s unfair, random, cruel, but it gets you through the war, somehow, gets you where you have to be. (Vadim)”
Author: Aleksandr Voinov
3. “Other men are strong like bricks – firm, unyielding, but if you pound on them long enough, they crack. You… you’re strong like the wind. Always there, so willing to bend, but never apologetic for the times when you must be firm.”
Author: Brandon Sanderson
4. “Men who scorn the idea of submission to the divine Will and are outraged by the notion of a God who requires submission are among the first to demand total submission to the process in which we are involved and seem to attach a kind of moral imperative to willing participation in it. Any other attitude, so they say, is reactionary or escapist or anti-social. Perhaps, after all, they have found a divinity to worship; and, if they have, the only charitable comment must be: God help them!”
Author: Charles Le Gai Eaton
5. “Like wind– In it, with it, of it. Of it just like a sail, so light and strong that, even when it is bent flat, it gathers all the power of the wind without hampering its course.Like light– In light, lit through by light, transformed into light. Like the lens which disappears in the light it focuses.Like wind. Like light.Just this–on these expanses, on these heights.”
Author: Dag Hammarskjöld
6. “Bloomberg weighed three hundred pounds. This itself was historical. I revered his weight. It was an affirmation of humanity’s reckless potential; it went beyond legend and returned through mist to the lovely folly of history. To weigh three hundred pounds. What devout vulgarity.”
Author: Don DeLillo
7. “Within minutes my 115-mile walk through the desert hills becomes a thing apart, a disjunct reality on the far side of a bottomless abyss, immediately beyond physical recollection.But it’s all still there in my heart and soul. The walk, the hills, the sky, the solitary pain and pleasure—they will grow larger, sweeter, lovelier in the days to come, like a treasure found and then, voluntarily, surrendered. Returned to the mountains with my blessing. It leaves a golden glowing on the mind.”
Author: Edward Abbey
8. “The sin which is indulged to the greatest extent, which separates us from God and produces so many spiritual disorders, and which are contagious, is selfishness.”
Author: Ellen G. White
9. “All correct reasoning is a grand system of tautologies, but only God can make direct use of that fact.”
Author: Herbert Simon
10. “I decree and I declare that I am not a raw material but rather a finished product. God knows me and knows the reason for which he created me. I am not here on earth to merely live and depart.”
Author: Israelmore Ayivor
11. “We do not have to look about us very far or for very long to realize the disastrous effects produced on the inner life of man by this age of noise. Spun about in the whirl of business, enslaved to countless technical inventions, man is severed from God and from the world of the spirit. Non in commotione Deus: God does not dwell in turbulence. To find him, there must be calm within; certain senses must be hushed. Tossed around as we are, if God wishes to speak to us, his voice, small and still, will be lost in the hubbub of our daily lives; the rackets and noise drowning our minds will prevent his penetration into that seclusion we call “heart”–the living witness of that life in us which is most sacred and most true: the life we call “inner” or “spiritual.”
Author: Jean Déchanet
12. “With time and perspective we recognize that such problems in life do come for a purpose, if only to allow the one who faces such despair to be convinced that he really does need divine strength beyond himself, that she really does need the offer of heaven’s hand. Those who feel no need for mercy usually never seek it and almost never bestow it. Those who have never had a heartache or a weakness or felt lonely or forsaken never have had to cry unto heaven for relief of such personal pain. Surely it is better to find the goodness of God and the grace of Christ, even at the price of despair, than to risk living our lives in a moral or material complacency that has never felt any need for faith or forgiveness, any need for redemption or relief.”
Author: Jeffery R. Holland
13. “At least she (Thomas’ mom) knows what she wants is dead. What I want just refuses to be with me. Maybe I should compare notes with her on what’s worse, for I swear to God sometimes I think if you were dead this would hurt less.”
Author: Joey W. Hill
14. “The metaphor is perhaps the most fruitful power of man. Its efficacy verges on magic, and it seems a tool for creation which God forgot inside one of His creatures when He made him.”
Author: José Ortega Y Gasset
15. “Muttering about caves, Jenks came in with my suitcase, his eyes roving the low ceiling. He dropped my bag by the door, tossed me the keys to the van, and headed out, flicking the light switch several times because he could.”
Author: Kim Harrison
16. “It absolutely helped – to write the father in both ‘Juicy’ and ‘Beasts,’ I had to see the whole story from his point of view. All of a sudden I understood more of what my own father must be going through – the fear, the frustration, the anger… the hope that he’ll leave a legacy.”
Author: Lucy Alibar
17. “In time of grief and sorrow I will hold you and rock you, and take your grief and make it my own. When you cry, I cry, and when you hurt, I hurt. And together we will try to hold back the floods of tears and despair and make it through the potholed streets of life.”
Author: Nicholas Sparks
18. “So I’ve been thinking. Do you believe there’s a hell?””Sure. Doesn’t everybody?””Well, what if this is hell, but we just don’t know it?””That’s crazy. Hell is like lakes of fire, and there are devils with horns and pitchforks. here’s none of those around here.””But what if hell’s not really like that?” Grace asked. “Everyone says it’s that way,” I said. “I don’t think Jesus every talked about fire and brimstone.””Then why do they teach us that at church?””To scare us.””Why would they want to scare us?””I don’t know. I just don’t think God wants us to do good things because we’re scared. I think he wants us to do good things because we’re good.”
Author: Richard Paul Evans
19. “We all change, when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives. And that’s OK, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.”
Author: Steven Moffat
20. “GOD. Sometimes I think there might be a god out there, and that every once in a while he tunes in to see what we’re up to, and have a good laugh at how we like to dress him up in various costume. Robes, thorny crowns, yarmulkes and curls, saris and butt-hugging yoga pants. Male, female, a genderless reincarnation factory; a Mother Earth or a withholding Father Christmas. I would think it would amuse the hell out of him. That we’re all idolaters, worshiping figments of our own creation who bear no resemblance to him.Maybe he’s sitting in some alternate dimension somewhere, saying, ‘Shit, I didn’t even create the world! I was just cooking my dinner, not paying attention to the heat, and suddenly here was this big band and a few hours later, a bunch of dinosaurs…”
Author: Suzanne Morrison