Loved on: statigr.am/tag/godquotes
LoveThisPic is a place for people to come and share inspiring pictures, quotes, DIYs, and many other types of photos. The user ‘Dreamer’ has submitted the When Life Is Tough, Pray. When Life Is Great, Pray picture/image you’re currently viewing. You have probably seen the When Life Is Tough, Pray. When Life Is Great, Pray photo on any of your favorite social networking sites, such as Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, or even your personal website or blog. If you like the picture of When Life Is Tough, Pray. When Life Is Great, Pray, and other photos & images on this website, please create an account and ‘love’ it. This will save the When Life Is Tough, Pray. When Life Is Great, Pray to your account for easy access to it in the future. We hope you enjoy this When Life Is Tough, Pray. When Life Is Great, Pray Pinterest/Facebook/Tumblr image and we hope you share it with your friends. Incoming search terms: Pictures of When Life Is Tough, Pray. When Life Is Great, Pray, When Life Is Tough, Pray. When Life Is Great, Pray Pinterest Pictures, When Life Is Tough, Pray. When Life Is Great, Pray Facebook Images, When Life Is Tough, Pray. When Life Is Great, Pray Photos for Tumblr.
Prayer is defined as the act of praying to God; a solemn request for help or expression of thanks addressed to God. May these quotes inspire you to pray.
1. “The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.” Anonymous
2. “Prayer should be the key of the day and the lock of the night.” George Herbert
3. “God can handle your doubt, anger, fear, grief, confusion, and questions. You can bring everything to him in prayer.” Rick Warren
4. “If you only pray when you’re in trouble, you’re in trouble.” Anonymous
Table of contents
- 1 5. “Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.” Soren Kierkegaard
- 2 10. “Prayer is the greater work.” Oswald Chambers
- 3 15. “Our prayers have no expiration date. You never know when, where, or how God will answer.” Anonymous
- 4 20. “God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of prayer.” Mother Teresa
- 5 25. “Time spent in prayer is never wasted.” Francis Fenelon
- 6 30. “Prayer – the world’s greatest wireless connection.” Anonymous
- 7 35. “Prayer is man’s greatest power.” W. Clement Stone
5. “Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.” Soren Kierkegaard
6. “Our prayers are sometimes answered without us realizing.” Catherine Pulsifer
7. “Don’t forget to pray today, because God didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.” Anonymous
8. “When you can’t put your prayer into words, God hears your heart.” Anonymous
9. “I do believe in the power of prayer.” Anonymous
10. “Prayer is the greater work.” Oswald Chambers
11. “When life is rough pray, when life is great pray.” Anonymous
12. “Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?” Corrie ten Boom
13. “Prayer is the nearest approach to God.” William Law
14. “Always pro to have eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses faith in God.” Anonymous
15. “Our prayers have no expiration date. You never know when, where, or how God will answer.” Anonymous
16. “Many people pray as if God were a big aspirin pill, they come only when they hurt.” B. Graham Dienert
17. “Don’t stop praying. He hears you and He is working it out for your good.” Anonymous
18. “Never doubt the power of prayer.” Anonymous
19. “Prayer changes everything.” Anonymous
20. “God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of prayer.” Mother Teresa
21. “Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.” John F. Kennedy
22. “When you feel like worrying, try praying instead. Worrying only creates more stress, but prayer creates more peace. God is bigger than whatever is stressing you out.” Dave Willis
23. “Sometimes all it takes is just one prayer to change everything.” Anonymous
24. “Prayer is when you talk to God, meditation is when you listen to God.” Anonymous
25. “Time spent in prayer is never wasted.” Francis Fenelon
26. “Prayers outlive the lives of those who uttered them; outlive a generation, outlive an age, outlive a world.” E.M Bounds
27. “Our prayers do make a difference.” Max Lucado
28. “Love the people who treat you right. Pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy.” Anonymous
29. “No man is greater than his prayer life.” Leonard Ravenhill
30. “Prayer – the world’s greatest wireless connection.” Anonymous
31. “Prayer – the key to all the treasures of this life and the hereafter.” Anonymous
32. “The things you take for granted someone else is praying for.” Anonymous
33. “Sometimes all you need to do is pray.” Anonymous
34. “Don’t think of the things you didn’t get after praying. Think of the countless blessings God gave you without asking.” Anonymous
35. “Prayer is man’s greatest power.” W. Clement Stone
Share With Others To Help Them Awaken!
A Prayer for When Life is Busy
Thank you for the gift of life.
Each season is special and beautiful in Your timing
And I praise you, Jesus, for teaching me to embrace each one.
In the midst of this current season of busyness,
I desperately need the wisdom that can only come from You.
I need You to calm my hurried heart.
The hustle and bustle can cause my spirit to sink…
When I know Your plan is to soar.
Will You usher in the wings of Your strength?
Will You calm my attitude in the midst of the rush?
Will You prompt me to slow down when needed?
As the God of the universe living inside of me,
the Author of peace that can’t be comprehended,
please give me Your heavenly tranquility to experience fully
and I’ll praise Your holy name.