We have a strong feeling that the reason you have visited this page is because you are looking for heartfelt and very touching birthday prayers for your sister celebrating her birthday.
If indeed that is what you are searching for, you are in luck because you have found yourself at the right place. Here, we have various types of birthday prayers that can strengthen your sister’s faith while at the same time motivating her in life. Inspire that special sister in your life who is commemorating her Big Day with any of the numerous powerful birthday prayers below.
- May the good Lord be with you all the days of your life and protect you from the negative plans of the enemy. Celebrate your birthday in the knowledge that God is always with you. Enjoy your day.
- May the favor of the almighty God be with you all the days of your beautiful life. May He give you the strength to hate what is evil and love what is good. And may you be blessed so abundantly that you run out of rooms to store your blessings. Happy birthday, dear.
- May the Almighty always hold you in the amazing palm of His mighty hand and keep you safe from your enemies. Happy birthday.
- Today, I just want to take a moment to thank God for your life and ask Him to protect and guide you all your days on earth. And most importantly, may He bless your heart with happiness as you celebrate your birthday.
- As you blow out the candles on your cake, I pray for your health and happiness. Happy birthday, dear sister.
- I thank God for giving you the opportunity to enter this new chapter of your life with such grace. May the Almighty continue to make you shine like a billion diamonds and put your enemies to shame. Happy birthday, my beloved sister. Keep moving from grace to grace.
- As you celebrate your special day, may God always guide you and show you the way to righteousness and happiness. Happy birthday.
- On your Big Day, I pray that the Heavens grant you the strength and energy needed to overcome all the hurdles that lie in your way. May you also be kept safe and hidden from the eyes of wicked and evil souls. Happy birthday, dear sister.
- May you always walk through life believing and trusting in God, for He alone can supply you with all your needs and put a smile on your face. Happy birthday, dear sister.
- My beloved sister, as you commemorate the day God brought you into this world, I humbly pray that God, in his divine mercies, watch over you today and all the days of your life. Happy birthday.
- May you be blessed abundantly, and may your skies always be blue. Happy birthday.
- On your birthday, I pray that God enrich your heart and soul with happiness. May your hear never break in this life. Have a beautiful birthday celebration, my dear sister.
- May God bless you with one heck of an amazing year! Happy birthday!
- No matter what manner of evil your enemies plot against you, may God keep you shielded and protected. Happy birthday.
- Dear sister, no matter the challenges that you face today, know that God will never let you down. May He give you the strength to overcome the adversities and obstacles in your way and keep moving you forward in life. In Jesus name, you will always be more than victorious. Happy birthday.
- May you be blessed with strength whenever you find yourself weak. May happiness fill your heart when sorrow comes knocking on your door. Happy birthday.
- May God empower you to achieve remarkable and bigger and greater things in your life. You were born to succeed, and that is exactly what you are going to do.
- May God direct your every step, so you can live your life worry-free and happy.
- Sweet sister, may all the miracles you have been waiting for in life find their way to you and enrich your heart with happiness. Happy birthday.
- Dear God, please be with my sister on her birthday and all the days of her life. Please grant her the desires of her heart and protect her against the evil schemes of the enemy who try to devour and destroy her. Amen.
- Dear Heavenly Father, as my precious sister celebrates her birthday today, please shine your light on her and always keep her safe and happy. Amen.
- My beloved sister, may your life be filled with oceans of unexpected blessings and favors. Happy birthday.
- Mankind’s greatest weakness comes as a result of easily giving up. May you be blessed with the strength to never give up, even when confronted with gargantuan and fierce oppositions. May you press on courageously and boldly forward to achieve your dreams in life. Happy birthday.
- Wishing a happy birthday to my beloved sister. May God keep bringing to your door opportunities upon opportunities.
- On this beautiful day, may the almighty God dress you in His divine armor, so you can be protected from all the diabolic schemes of the forces of darkness. Happy birthday.
- May God bless you today. May He shield you and keep evil far away from you. May He make you fearless in the presence of danger. And most importantly, may He make happiness reign in your life. Happy birthday.
- Today is your special day, and on this day I pray that whatever your enemies have been using to torture and frustrate you come to an end. No matter what your enemies do, they can never succeed in destroying you because God is with you and He will help you defeat evil and put a smile on your face. You are a winner, and you shall forever defeat your enemies. Happy birthday.
- I pray that the good Lord never let you down, and may He answer every prayer of yours that brings joy and happiness into your heart. Happy birthday, dearest sister.
- May your days of disappointments and failures be over starting from today! I pray that the doors that have been shut in your face be opened now. I pray that opportunities that ignored you start stopping and knocking at your door. Happy birthday.
- May any ailment, problem or complication plaguing your life hear the voice of God and flee from you. May you receive all your blessings in life today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Happy birthday, dear sister.
- May Christ be by your side, behind you, and in front of you protecting you from anything or dark force that seeks to harm you.
- May God bless you and keep shining His divine light on your soul.
You may also like:
The Best Birthday Wishes for my Sister
A Great and Hilarious Tribute to your Sis! | Funny Birthday Wishes for your Sister
Homage to a Relationship | Famous Sister Quotes
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
“I felt like an animal, and animals don’t know sin, do they?”
Jess C. Scott, Wicked Lovely
“That was the thing about best friends. Like sisters and mothers, they could piss you off and make you cry and break your heart, but in the end, when the chips were down, they were there, making you laugh even in your darkest hours.”
Kristen Hannah, Firefly Lane
“Never hold resentments for the person who tells you what you need to hear; count them among your truest, most caring, and valuable friends.”
Mike Norton, Just Another War Story
“It’s a commonly expressed and rather nice, romantic notion that we are all “sisters” and “brothers.”
Let’s be real. Fact is, we might be better served to accept that we are all siblings.
Siblings fight, pull each other’s hair, steal stuff, and accuse each other indiscriminately.
But siblings also know the undeniable fact that they are the same blood, share the same origins, and are family.
Even when they hate each other.
And that tends to put all things in perspective.”
Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration
“Do you forget that I am your sister?”
“No; I’ve never been granted the opportunity to forget it.”
Georgette Heyer, Frederica
“Having a sister or a friend is like sitting at night in a lighted house. Those outside can watch you if they want, but you need not see them. You simply say, “Here are the perimeters of our attention. If you prowl around under the windows till the crickets go silent, we will pull the shades. If you wish us to suffer your envious curiosity, you must permit us not to notice it.” Anyone with one solid human bond is that smug, and it is the smugness as much as the comfort and safety that lonely people covet and admire.”
Marilynne Robinson, Housekeeping
“In a way, I was incrediibly proud of her (not that I had any intention of letting it show while I was beating the crap out of her).”
― Meg Cabot
“You know how the tightrope guy at the circus wants everyone to believe his act is an art, but deep down you can see that he’s really just hoping he makes it all the way across?”
Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
“I am still the center sister. But I see it differently now. There has to be a middle. Without it, nothing can truly be whole. Because it is not just the space between, but also what holds everything together.”
Sarah Dessen, Just Listen
“The bittersweet about truth is that nothing could be more hurtful, yet nothing could be more helpful.”
Mike Norton, Just Another War Story
“The male’s diamond eyes locked on Payne, and though she hadn’t seen him in forever, she knew who he was. Sure as if she was staring at her own reflection. Tears sprang unbidden to her eyes for last she had known, he breathed no longer. “Vishous,” she whispered desperately. “Oh, brother mine…”
J.R. Ward, Lover Mine
“Little Sisters’ Survival Guide, rule number thirty-seven,” Skylar said. “Scream
before they hit you.”
Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Every Other Day
“Everyone has always said I look like Bailey, but I don’t.
I have grey eyes to her green,
an oval face to her heart-shaped one,
I’m shorter, scrawnier, paler, flatter, plainer, tamer.
All we shared is a madhouse of curls
that I imprison in a ponytail
while she let hers rave
around her head.
I don’t sing in my sleep
or eat the petals off flowers
or run into the rain instead of out of it.
I’m the unplugged-in one,
the side-kick sister,
tucked into a corner of her shadow.
Boys followed her everywhere;
they filled the booths at the restaurant where she waitressed,
herded around her at the river.
One day, I saw a boy come up behind her
and pull a strand of her long hair
I understood this-
I felt the same way.
In photographs of us together,
she is always looking at the camera,
and I am always looking at her.”
Jandy Nelson, The Sky Is Everywhere
“If I took it away, no doubt I’d find a morningstar hidden under your pillow within a fortnight. Try not to stab your sister, whatever the provocation.”
George R. R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
“Sister,” he murmured, not as an inquiry, but a statement of fact. “Brother mine,” she groaned… before her consciousness slipped from her grasp and she drifted away. But she would come back to him. One way or the other, she would not leave her twin ever again.”
J.R. Ward, Lover Mine
“And yet, Eomer, I say to you that she loves you more truly than me, for you she loves and knows; but in me she loves only a shadow and a thought: a hope of glory and great deeds, and lands far from the fields of Rohan.
– Aragorn to Eomer, of Eowyn”
J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
“My little sister snuck out of the house carrying a circular-saw blade and a can of Mace. I couldn’t exactly let her come alone.”
Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Every Other Day
“We didn’t want to admit it then, but we were friends. Best friends.”
― Shannon Celebi
“When he nodded, the physician disappeared into thin air, and then a moment later, Payne felt a warm palm encompass hers. It was Vishous’s un-gloved hand against her own and the connection between them eased her in ways she couldn’t name. Verily, she had lost her mother . . . but if she lived through this, she still had family. On this side.”
J.R. Ward, Lover Mine
“For a moment amongst the crowd, I saw you. I’ve since found out it’s common for people separated from someone they love to keep seeing that loved one amongst strangers; something to do with recognition units in our brain being too heated and too easily triggered. This cruel trick of the mind lasted only a few moments, but was long enough to feel with physical force how much I needed you.”
Rosamund Lupton, Sister
“At the snowy summit of all these things, however, is the fact that you simply cannot go about locking your siblings in towers when they misbehave. It is unseemly and betrays a sad lack of creativity.”
Catherynne M. Valente, In the Night Garden
“In the end, though, I did not kill my sister. She did it all on her own.
Or at least this is what I tell myself.”
Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
“ Mom’s not keeping me out because it’s a dead friend, she’s keeping me out because it’s a dead sixteen-year-old girl with no clothes on’
‘And that’s officially the creepiest thing you’ve ever said,’ said Lauren. She stopped typing, and then grimaced and shivered, like she’d just eaten something disgusting. ‘Seriously – yuck.’
I smiled. ‘I’ve got a live girlfriend – what do I need a dead one for?’
Lauren folded her arms. ‘How do I know you’re not just trying to get her out of the house for your own nefarious purposes?’
I smiled. ‘What kind of trouble am I going to get into? The dead girl doesn’t get here until tomorrow.”
Dan Wells, I Don’t Want to Kill You
“A sister is a dearest friend, a closest enemy, and an angel at the time of need.”
― Debasish Mridha
That’s exactly how it was when we walked over to our sister and stood on each side of her, looking at her and feeling things and not knowing what to do.”
Markus Zusak, Underdog
“He said, “Were he only like his sister—what a difference that would make! For there never was such a sweet and gentle lady! I hear her footsteps, as she goes about the world. I hear the swish-swish-swish of her silken gown and the jingle-jangle of the silver chain about her neck. Her smile is full of comfort and her eyes are kind and happy! How I long to see her!”
“Who, sir?” asked Paramore, puzzled.
“Why, his sister, John. His sister.”
Susanna Clarke, The Sandman: Book of Dreams
“In your name, the family name is at last because it’s the family name that lasts.”
Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
“Will the veiled sister pray for
Those who walk in darkness, who chose thee and oppose thee,
Those who are torn on the horn between season and season, time and time, between
Hour and hour, word and word, power and power, those who wait
In darkness? Will the veiled sister pray
For children at the gate
Who will not go away and cannot pray:
Pray for those who chose and oppose”
― T.S. Eliot
“Remind me to thank God I don’t have a sister.”
Caine eyed him critically. He was a filthy heap of blood and soot and sand stuck to the gun oil on his face. “Yeah,” without much enthusiasm. “I’ll thank Him for ya.”
― V.S. Carnes
“Doomed and knew it, accepted the doom without either seeking or fleeing it. Loved her brother despite him, loved not only him but loved in him that bitter prophet and inflexible corruptless judge of what he considered the family’s honor and its doom, as he thought he loved but really hated in her what he considered the frail doomed vessel of its pride and the foul instrument of its disgrace, not only this, she loved him not only in spite of but because of the fact that he himself was incapable of love, accepting the fact that he must value above all not her but the virginity of which she was custodian and on which she placed no value whatever: the frail physical stricture which to her was no more than a hangnail would have been. Knew the brother loved death best of all and was not jealous, would (and perhaps in the calculation and deliberation of her marriage did) have handed him the hypothetical hemlock. Was two months pregnant with another man’s child which regardless of what its sex would be she had already named Quentin after the brother whom they both (she and her brother) knew was already the same as dead…”
William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury