Find unique and funny wishes for new born baby and express your blessings to the new parents. Send unique new baby wishes to new parents for the arrival of the new member of the family.
As we welcome new born babies in our world, we also shower them with our hopes and wishes that we yearn to be granted. Not only goodness in health but as well as abundance in love and happiness. Even at an early age, we desire them to be the greatest version of themselves that they can possibly be in the near future.
You can use this collection of new born baby wishes to send your wishes and congratulations messages to the new parents by card, a message, an sms, an email or bundle it with a baby shower gift. All you need to do is choose a wish and send it with love. You will also find funny baby wishes, messages and prayers for new born babies.
- 1 New Born Baby Wishes – Unique and Funny Messages
- 2 New Born Baby Prayers and Blessings
- 3 New Baby Girl Wishes
- 4 Newborn Baby Girl Congratulation Messages
- 5 Wishes for Newborn Baby Girl
- 6 Congratulation New baby girl Wishes and Messages
- 7 Baby Girl Congratulations Messages from Parents
- 8 Real Rewards
- 9 Fertility Issues/Troubles
- 10 Surround Us
- 11 Strength To Persevere
- 12 Salvation
- 13 Infertile
- 14 Conclusion
New Born Baby Wishes – Unique and Funny Messages
- Congratulations on the angel added to your family!
- We give our best wishes for the new blessing in your family.
- Welcome to the Christian world and may you grow with abundance of God’s grace.
- May your newborn always give out rays of sunshine and happiness to the people around .
- As you are an awesome friend, I know you will be more awesome as parent to this little one!
- Shine bright little angel and never outgrow your cuteness!
- We are so happy for the additional to your family and wish many more to come!
- May you grow into a !
- Get ready to be spoiled! – Your Granny!
- Because I’m a cool aunt so you’re going to have the coolest kid!
- With a father so handsome and a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations!
- Pregnancy Congratulations Messages and Wishes for Pregnant Woman
- We are with you as you celebrate this beautiful moment of your life and we wish you all the best. Congratulations for the arrival of your new baby.
- Treasure and save every moment with this baby, as time flies so fast and soon will become a young . Congratulations for finding something so magical.
- May your family be more blessed as you walk into your new journey as mentors of your child.
- We are so joyful to hear of the arrival this new blessing to your life!
- Hello parenthood! Prepare yourselves for a world-turning yet wonderful roller coaster ride!
- Good luck Daddy! Be sure to load your gun with bullets!
- You are gonna be a great Mom because I know you so!
- I wish the best things in life happen to your sweet little baby, may get lots of attention and care from you. Congratulations to you both.
- Congratulation, may God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family!
- It’s a boy! Get ready to rock n’ roll!
- Say Hi for me to your precious jewel!
- Oh, I’ll be looking forward as little you will soon be messing around the house!
- Your newborn baby is oozing with cuteness! will be a walking ray of sunshine!
- Welcome to the world of many sleepless nights, countless restless days and piles of laundry. It’s called Parenthood. Enjoy!
- You will be great parents because God will always guide you along the path you’re going to take.
- Hooray to you! An angel has come down from Heaven to bring forth joy!
- Get ready for a lot of fun and laughter moments with your cherub!
- You will become as beautiful as your mother, careful breaking hearts in the future beauty!
- There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your new born baby’s breath, the happy cooing sounds and the smell of baby skin. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your new baby! Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God
- We are so happy, now you will be able to taste a little bit of heaven! God bless you new parents!
- Wishing you and your new-born baby all the very best. Get ready for this exciting journey with hoy and memories.
New Born Baby Prayers and Blessings
Find prayers and blessings for the new born baby and send them with love to your friends or family who just became parents.
“I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD.”
“Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.”
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.”
“When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.”
“Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.”
“Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
“Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.”
But Jesus said, “Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
“For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.”
These new born baby wishes and congratulations messages will be the symbol of our blessing to them, a sign of good luck that we want them to have. We have so many baby wishes and messages that we want to convey and put into one simple but meaningful thought. We want to give those parents the best new born congratulation messages to let them feel that we are happy and also celebrating for their new role as parents. If you like to send a funny quote or other baby sayings, check out our quotes and sayings for baby.
These newborn baby wishes and prayers are the best we could offer to new parents, to show that, aside from material gifts, it is always the thought that counts. Those parents would also be warmed by your baby shower wishes to inspire them to be great nurturer and protector of their young ones. You can also suggest a name for the new baby, check out our boy names and girl names to find a name for them.
Go ahead and send a beautiful wish to your friends who just became rookies in parenting.
Got any suggestions? You can leave us a new born baby wish, a blessing or a prayer in the comments below!
Related Articles about Baby Names:
New Baby Girl Wishes and Messages: If you’re lost of words and can’t express your warmest congratulation messages for new baby girl, this is a perfect section for you. Here we compile some of the best samples of new baby girl wishes and messages that you could use.
New Baby Girl Wishes
- Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. We are so grateful that our prayers for the safe delivery of your baby were answered, and we are so glad that both mother and child are doing well.
- This is a special day and we are so honoured to be a part of your new baby girl’s life. Thank you for including us in sharing the arrival of this wonderful little girl. May she always be in good health.
- We are so grateful to God for this little girl that has joined your family. Her birth is special and we pray that her life will be just as special. Congratulations to you both.
- You have a new addition to your family and the world has gained another lovely flower. May this little girl ever make you smile and may she grow up to be all that you hope she will be. Congratulations.
- Congratulations to the new addition of joy to your family. Take your time to enjoy your bundle of joy. Best wishes!
- This little girl has brightened all our lives and we are honoured to celebrate her birth with you and the rest of the family. Please receive our congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.
- Congratulations for bringing a baby girl into the world. Now get ready for smiles that bring sunrise, tears that cause thunderstorms, laughter that bring rainbows and love that brings everything together.
- As you welcome the wonderful princess into your family, I hope that the experience that comes with a baby girl becomes a rewarding and amazing period. May every memory be engraved in your hearts to make parenthood the best experience ever! Congratulations!
- Congratulations on the arrival of your precious sweet daughter! Enjoy as she fills your lives with everything pink and sweet!
Newborn Baby Girl Congratulation Messages
- I feel as though the sun has released a powerful ray to shine upon all of us and I am so excited at the birth of your new baby girl. May she ever be in good health. Congratulations.
- Congratulations to your new baby girl. May this bring you loads of happiness and joy. Best wishes!
- God has sent us a beautiful flower. May we nurture her and lead her in the right direction so that she will fulfill her destiny here on earth. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.
- Receiving news of your precious daughter’s birth was one of the best things to have happened to me in a long while. I am so glad for you and pray for you and your whole family. Congratulations.
- We have received showers of blessings from above and are so glad for the safe delivery of your baby girl. It is an honour and a blessing to be a part of her life. Congratulations to you all.
Wishes for Newborn Baby Girl
- Best wishes to the arrival of your new baby girl. Congratulations to the new parents.
- May the birth of your baby girl bring so much joy to all of you and as we all watch her grow may she turn out to be a truly remarkable girl. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.
- Congratulations to your whole family for the safe arrival of your new baby girl. It is wonderful to know that we are part of your family and therefore part of this child. Our best wishes go out to you all.
- Your family must be ecstatic as the new arrival. We are so happy for you and join you in celebrating the birth of your daughter. Congratulations to you all.
- The wonder of your baby girl being born in this generation is that she can grow up to be whatever she wants to be. Our prayer is that she will reach for the stars and break every bond that may try to hinder her from fulfilling her destiny. God bless you all and congratulations.
- As your hands hold your precious little girl may you ever be aware that you are holding a great child who will grow up to be a great woman some day. Please accept our congratulations and best wishes as you celebrate the birth of this lovely child.
Congratulation New baby girl Wishes and Messages
- This gift of a baby girl is not only for you as her parents, but she is our joy too and we are thankful that she arrived safely. God bless you and may she and indeed all of you ever be in good health. Congratulations.
- Today will go down in history as a truly special day because a wonderful girl has come to live among us. We rejoice and celebrate her safe delivery and pray for the good health of the baby, mother and all the family. Congratulations.
- Congratulations for the bouncing baby girl! Being a parent to a princess is a promise for a life full of love and sweet memories.
- She is finally here! Goodbye big belly and welcome sugar and spice. Congratulations for the baby girl!
- If I were to choose a partner again – I would still choose to be your wife forever. I love you more each day. Happy Anniversary sweetheart!
- My dear husband, you are my lover, my best friend, my prayer partner, my confidant and best of all, my husband. With you I have it all. Happiest Anniversary!
- I can’t find the words to sufficiently thank God Almighty for bringing us together as husband and wife. You are truly a treasure in this time and age. Have a wonderful Anniversary knowing that I adore you.
Baby Girl Congratulations Messages from Parents
- Get ready for everything pink and pretty. She is finally here all bundled up in excitement and amazing love. We are extremely happy for the both of you. Accept our best wishes and warmest congratulations!
- As you start this new chapter of your lives, may your baby girl bring you new memories. May she fill your home with happiness, joy, peace, unity, love, understanding and everything good. Congratulations!
The birth of a new baby brings much joy not only to the couple but to the family and friends of the mother and father as well. When friends are expecting their baby we pray with them and always hope for the safe delivery of their bundle of joy. Finally the day comes and a little girl comes into the world to bring grace and joy.
A princess is born and our joy knows no bounds. We all celebrate with the happy parents and pray that the little girl will grow up to be healthy and take her place in the world and succeed. This is the right time to send our best wishes and love messages to the parents and family of the little one. This can be in the form of a letter, email or text message and people are happy to know that their friends and family wish them well.
I recently lost custody of my daughter to my ex. She is taking it extremely hard and I need all the support I can get. I have tried prayig for the situation but feel that I need support from others because so far the case is not going anywhere. It is just sitting in limbo and my baby is without her mother. It kills me and pains me to be away fro her especially when I know that she relies heavily on me. I have always been the primary caregiver for her and she is taking it really hard being without her mommy. I would like to regain joint custody of my daughter so that I can be back in her life and get her back on a normal schedule. Thanks for your prayers!
Return to Miracle Prayer and Prayer Request
There are so many blessings that come with having children! The pitter patter of little feet running through the halls and the laughter accompanying it always makes me smile! Whether you are a parent already or trying to have your first child, you can be assured that children are one of the biggest blessings you have or will have ever. With that said I know some of you are having difficulties with having kids and my heart goes out to you. I understand this as well. I have been through miscarriages in the past and I understand how frustrating it is to try and conceive as well. It took 2 ½ years of trying before my little girl was formed in her mom’s womb. Stay strong in the Lord, and He will sustain you. Here are 6 prayers that you can pray for fertility or a new baby.
“Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.” (Psalm 127:3)
I cannot thank You enough for blessing me with my children. I am in awe every day that I look at them and see myself in their eyes. I remember being a child and being loved by my parents and I also thank You for them, Lord! I want to love my kids even better than my parents loved me, and I hope my children will strive to love their own children, someday, better than I have loved them. I am overjoyed at how they want and desire love from me. I am more than willing to shower them with my love, Father! Thank You for these wonderful kids of mine! I love You, Lord! Amen
“Behold now, the Lord has prevented me from bearing children.” (Genesis 16:2a)
I feel forgotten, Lord. I have cried out to You! I long for a baby of my own, Father. I can’t rely on my own abilities and strength anymore. You are the giver of life and I come to You now. Father, hear my prayer! I desperately want a child of my own. I understand why Sarah was so depressed in Genesis, Lord. She was very old when You gave her a child. Father, if it be Your will, I beg of You, give me a child of my own that I can love on and raise through Your standards. I will memorize scripture with them! I will show them how to love others with a “Christ-like” love! O Father, I am at Your mercy and I pray for deliverance from infertility. I love You! Amen
“When ye frequently, and in numbers meet together, the powers of Satan are overthrown, and his mischief is neutralized by your like-mindedness in the faith.” – Ignatius of Antioch
I thank you for my newborn! His/her eyes are so beautiful when they are open! I am in awe of how You have brought this tiny little baby into my arms! I praise Your Name, Lord! I ask now that You would have our friends, family and church family surround us with their love and wisdom, Lord. I pledge to raise this baby in Your church, Father. May it be that our church family will surround this little one with love, affection, wisdom and song. I love You, Lord! Amen
Strength To Persevere
“How long, Lord? Will you forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and everyday have sorrow in my heart?” (Psalm 13:1-2)
I am at rock bottom. My wife and I have been trying for 2 ½ years to have a little baby. I don’t even want to try anymore, Lord. What is the fun in hoping for something that doesn’t seem like it is going to happen? Father, I have nothing left in me. I don’t even want to try anymore to have a child. It is ruining the intimate moments with my wife. We aren’t even enjoying each other. We are exhausted, Lord. I pray for Your strength to press on. Father, if it be Your will, please give us another baby! We are at Your humble mercy, Lord. I love You! Amen
“Brothers, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved.” (Romans 10:1)
You alone have the power to give life in Heaven and death in Hell. I pray for the salvation of my newborn. Father, I pray that by the way I teach my child Your scriptures and truth that he/she will hold fast to Your Word and never walk away. I pray that they will retain the knowledge that they learn and put it to good use in the way they conduct themselves as they grow older. I can’t imagine life without my baby now, and I can’t imagine life without them in Heaven either! Give me patience when they are in sin. May I always show them love even when it doesn’t make sense to them. Jesus showed His accusers love by asking You to forgive them, Father, while He gave His own life up for humanity. May I always have that kind of love for my own kids, that they may grow up knowing You are the One and True God! I love You! Amen
“I am weary with my moaning; every night I flood my bed with tears; I drench my couch with my weeping.” (Psalm 6:6)
Father in Heaven,
You already knew the results of my test before it came back. Lord, there is no chance for me to have babies! I feel so inadequate and abnormal. I don’t feel like a man today. I feel like a failure. Lord, I know you see me differently, but being a man that cannot give my wife the precious gift of children is killing me! How do I move on from here? My wife and I wanted so badly a child of our own flesh and blood, and now that dream has become a nightmare. Father, I have no idea how to process this. I need You now more than ever. Lord, I still want children! Father, if not through my own marriage, please lead us to a child we can adopt. I want to love on a child with the love of Jesus! Father, help me through this as I grieve over my own incapability to bring a child into this world. I need to feel Your presence surrounding me, Father. I need You! I love You! Amen
Whether you have a new born or are having fertility issues, stay in prayer with God. He is always available. If anyone needs prayer, please let me know and I will pray for you. As I said above, I have dealt personally with miscarriages and fertility issues as well. May God bless you as you live a life worthy of the calling!
Read more about children here:
Bible Verses About Children
Resources – The Holy Bible, English Standard Version “Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version® (ESV®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Would you like to get the daily question in your FB messenger? Just click the button below to get started.
Share this post
: | | | |