The Womb of the Universe comprises of countless diverse objects and the Mind is also one of these objects. When the Mind is engaged in a specific thought, it takes the shape and form of that specific object. However, due to the continuous inflow of different thoughts, the Mind is unable to concentrate on a single thought and hence the thought becomes weaker and weaker as the more and more thoughts pile up inside the Mind and make it stray.
, believed to have originated from
, the Non-Dual from of the culmination of Hinduisms Divine Trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh or the Creative, Protective and Destructive Powers which engulf the Universe, Tripura Rahasya means that which transcends the Gunas, awareness, the sleep and the sub-conscious Mind.
The Tripura Tantra, which is composed in the form of a lecture given by Dattatreya to Parshuram, the sixth of the Dashavatars of Vishnu gives an insight into the journey beyond the sense organs. Dattatreya, the immortal and omnipresent Guru, reveals the secrets of the Dual and Non-Dual states of the Universe. The splitting of the Mind into the twin states of the Watcher and the Watched.
The Tripura Tantra influenced the thinking of Ramana Maharshi, the exponent of Advaita and also in my opinion, the greatest exponent of Non-Dualism, Adi Shankara. The true essence of the Tripura Sundari, the beautiful Goddess of the Three Worlds or the Three Gunas, who comes to reside in the being of those in the very highest state of Pure Non-Dualism, is hidden in the Tripura Rahasya.
We get a lot of true seekers, those striving to seek the world, which lies beyond the senses; The Tripura Tantra can be of great help in aiding the spiritual upliftment of these people. However, such people would be well advised to attempt to find their own meanings for the translated verses by letting the Mind dwell upon them.
Read Sai Satcharitra for a Contented Life (prophet666.com)
Shiva Kundalini Rising Meditation Mantra
Nostradamus India will become a Hindu Nation
Why God can never be described
Most Vibrant Prayer to Shiva
Most Powerful Prayer for Protection from Vishnu
Shiva Mantra for Seekers
Three Paths of Tantra Mantra Sadhana
Dattatreya Yantra for victory over opponents
Dattatreya Sadhana Mantra
VIEW YOUR BOOKMARKS Login/Register to retain your bookmarks
Submitted by: Cheryce Rampersad
Dear God, I humbly come before You in total appreciation for all that You have done for me. Jesus, thank You for dying on that cross so that I can be reconciled back to the Father and be set free from bondage and sin.
Luke 17:3 Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you,rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.
Thank You for enduring so much suffering on my behalf. I pray that I may have the same kind of strength to endure life for Your sake. You died and rose again so I can live for You.
Thank You Lord, for enduring so much suffering on my behalf. Click To Tweet
Romans 7:15 “For I do not do what I want, but do the very thing that I hate.”
I repent, Oh Lord my God, of all iniquities. I have been led astray, but now I renounce iniquity.
Wash me in your cleansing blood, purify my soul. Strip me of anything displeasing to You, that’s against Your Holiness. I declare my heart and my mind are clean and pure! In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen and Amen!
We repent Oh Lord my God of all iniquities. We have been led astray, but now we renounce iniquity. Click To Tweet
2 Corinthians 7:8-9 For even if I made you sorry with my letter, I do not regret it; though I did regret it. For I perceive that the same epistle made you sorry, though only for a while. Now I rejoice, not that you were made sorry, but that your sorrow led to repentance. For you were made sorry in a godly manner, that you might suffer loss from us in nothing.
Revelation 2:5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place — unless you repent.
I’m a young Christian, from South Trinidad, seeking the wisdom of the Word and God’s blessings on my life. A journey, that’s just begun, but living to the Glory of God.
Prayer Requests: Post Your Own “Prayers”
If you’d like, in addition to the comments below, you can post your prayer below so the ChristiansTT community can help pray with you. You can use this option, in addition to the comments below, if you think your request or prayer is long enough…
Rules for Posting: All accepted prayers will be posted publicly on this site. Don’t use full names or any other identifying information that you wouldn’t want out on the web. Please use proper spelling and grammar as much as possible and don’t use ALL CAPS. If you can, help pray for others and post comments of support.
SUBMIT AN ONLINE PRAYER OR PRAYER REQUEST
- The storm is over- The battle has already been won
- Pray for my marriage to be restored
- I’ve been diagnosed with lupus nephritis
- Please pray for me and my family
- Renewed love and reconciliation in my marriage after spouse moves out
- Always falling into financial burdens
- Urgent Prayer Request -I also received a bad doctor’s report
- Prayer to strengthen my faith, be blessed with a job and be a successful woman
- Prayers for daughter and grandsons to come home
- Praise, thanks, decisions, wisdom and favor
- I bring myself before the Lord, in my brokenness
- Prayer for my son in jail please help me to pray for his release thanks
- Deliver my husband from all his ungodly way
- Financial prayer – I have opened so many credit cards to try and get what they need
- Change me and my mate’s heart, I wasn’t brought up to live this way
- Help in Overwhelming financial obstacles
- Please pray for my son, for God to restore his senses
- I am in a very deep financial bind
- My husband moved out
- My partner is broken
- My #1 request: please restore the love
- Please pray for my granddaughter
- Financial breakthrough and spiritual warfare – “Life has been so tricky and difficult to me”
- Prayer request for divorce recovery and reconciliation with my child
- Special Need – help me pray for my son
- Overcoming financial burden and manipulation
- Prayer request for God’s provision
- Believing God for abundance favor for student loan repayment
- Prayer request to heal after a breakup
- Prayer request For deliverance
- Prayer request for complete healing for my mother
- Praying for my mom’s healing and complete restoration
- Prayer request for a continued relationship with God
- Deliverance from financial problems
- Praying for my son in prison
- Prayer for sadness and for marriage reconciliation
- Please pray for my grieving co-worker
- Help- I’m tired of fighting daily with my self esteem and self image
- Prayer Request to bless this business
- Prayer Request for a Healthier Lifestyle for an Alcoholic
- Prayer requests for Assisting Special Needs Individuals
- Prayers that I can be delivered from anxiety
- Prayer Request – having difficulties with understanding and doing assignments
- Praying for our marriage
- My breakthrough prayer for you
- Single mother need prayers to find employment
- Prayer for a life partner and Gods Favor
- Desperately Needs Prayer for my Children and Mom
- Asking for prayer for my husband
- Help with my bills
- Please pray for a breakthrough to get my job back
- I am praying for a miracle blessing
- Prayers needed and appreciated to bring us together
- Been feeling depressed and brokenhearted
- Please pray for me to overcome depression
- Prayer over alcohol
- Please pray, bring me my love
- Prayer for Spiritual Growth, healing, housing, financial breakthrough and a good Christian man
- Just praying for strength to overcome alcohol
- I will see my enemy of depression no more
- Prayer request for single family home
- I’m so lost. I need prayer and guidance
- Please Pray for my Son
- Prayer required for healing for my son
- Prayer request for my family
- Prayer request for strength after the lost of a loved one
- praying for spiritual upliftment and financial breakthrough
- Will it end? The depression, loneliness, depression
- Prayer for favor grace, and mercy in all area of my life, mentally, physically
- Calling for a miracle breakthrough on current job or a new one and money to pay my mortgage before 7/30!
- Prayer request to Pass the CPA Exams
- Gods Blessing
- Prayer request for my sister’s illness of Fibrosis
- Prayer for my son to return
- Praying for God’s divine intervention on my children and grandchild
- Praying for divine intervention in my marriage
- A family ripped apart
- Prayer for my financial situation
- Grace to Excel in all I do
- I need a financial breakthrough
- Praying to overcome the flesh
- Anxiety – To rob a widow is heartless
- Broken and lost
- Prayer request to find love founded on God’s principles
- I need prayer for myself
- I need a healing prayer
- I need a circle, satan has reared his ugly head
- Prayer request For My Best friend to overcome abuse
- Prayer request – I need help!
- Prayer request for a Full Marriage Restoration
- Prayer request for Family and victory over drugs
- Prayer request – to find true love
- Prayer request for healing to avoid kidney transplant
- Pray Request for Loan Settlements & to Grow Stronger in the Lord Jesus Christ
- Prayer request – Fine love
- Prayer-requests: Worrying at the job
- Need a financial breakthrough
- Prayer request for approval to move into house
- Prayer request – spiritual warfare on behalf of myself and my husband
- Healing of psoriasis and back ache, freedom from generational curses and soul ties and to know my purpose
- Prayer requests to overcome financial problems
- Prayer request for all the wrongs to be made right
- Please lord answer my prayers for love
- Prayer request for release from Financial Debts
- Prayer Request for a home
- I will not leave Thee, Lord till You Bless Me
- Prayer request – Knowing Christ’s joy & direction for my life
- Prayer request for Marriage Restoration
- Prayer request to grow stronger in Christ
- I need a breakthrough in every area of my life
- Prayers for the homeless
- Prayer Request – New job, new worries
- Prayer for a baby
- Breakthrough in my life
- Prayer request for financial deliverance
- Praying for loans settlement
- Divine healing, exam success, divine protection and long life
- Struggling with self control over food
- Praying for my strength
- Need healing prayers for my own health
- 11 Powerful and Uplifting Early Morning Prayers to Kick-Start your Day with God
- Prayer: The Power of Fervent Morning Prayer
- 5 Morning Prayers To Fire-up Your Day
- Prayer: Trusting GOD for His Blessings
- Prayer For Money, Abundance and Financial Breakthrough
- Prayer In Times of Depression
- Prayer to Tear Down Strongholds
Search This Site Quick Links
Earnings Disclaimer: When you buy certain products from some of the sites which we link to, ChristiansTT receives a commission.
ChristiansTT is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
active 3 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 45 minutes ago
Recently Active Members Who’s Online
A morning prayer is a wonderful way to focus your time and attention on seeking God’s plan for the day ahead. Whether you need encouragement, peace, strength, or rest, God can meet you in a very real and present way when you come before Him with a humble heart. Seek God’s presence each morning before your energy and attention is pulled by all the tasks you have ahead.
Here are 10 helpful morning prayers to start your day:
1. “Lord, may nothing separate me from You today. Teach me how to choose only Your way today so each step will lead me closer to You. Help me walk by the Word and not my feelings. Help me to keep my heart pure and undivided. Protect me from my own careless thoughts, words, and actions. And keep me from being distracted by MY wants, MY desires, MY thoughts on how things should be. Help me to embrace what comes my way as an opportunity… rather than a personal inconvenience. And finally, help me to rest in the truth of Psalm 86:13, ‘Great is your love toward me.’ You already see the ways I will fall short and mess up. But right now, I consciously tuck Your whisper of absolute love for me into the deepest part of my heart. I recognize Your love for me is not based on my performance. You love me warts and all. That’s amazing. But what’s most amazing is that the Savior of the world would desire a few minutes with me this morning. Lord, help me to forever remember what a gift it is to sit with You like this. Amen.”
– Lysa Terkeurst
“I have set the LORD always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” – Psalm 16:8
3. “Dear Lord, I don’t know who or what will cross my path today. But I do know that You are my Rock and my Fortress. You are my Shield and my Strong Tower. Help me to anchor myself to You today. Teach me how to stand strong in You and choose only Your way today. Help me walk by Your truth and not my feelings. Help me to embrace anything that comes my way as an opportunity to see You at work and as an opportunity to point others to You. Thank You that You love me and nothing can ever take that away from me! Even if I fail today and fall short, You whisper Your unconditional love deep into my soul and remind me that Your mercies are new every morning. That truly amazes me, Lord. Thank You for meeting with me today. Would You wake me again tomorrow with the same sweet whisper of Your love? I can’t wait to meet with You again. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
– Wendy Blight
“You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You.” Isaiah 26:3
5. “Lord, grant me tenacious winsome courage as I go through this day. When I am tempted to give up, help me to keep going. Grant me a cheerful spirit when things don’t go my way. And give me courage to do whatever needs to be done. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
– Dr. Ray Pritchard
“For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and self-discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7
6. “Father, my heart is heavy. I feel like I have to carry the burden alone. Words like overwhelmed, distraught, exhausted seem to describe where I am. I am not sure how to let you carry my heavy load, so please show me how. Take it from me. Let me rest and be refreshed so that my heart won’t be so heavy in the morning. In Jesus’ name. Amen.”
– Ron Moore
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your mind in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7
7. “Dear Lord, help me remember what a difference it makes when I make time with You a priority in my morning. Awaken me in body and spirit each day with a desire to meet with You and to hear You speak words of affirmation, assurance and wisdom over my heart as I prepare to go into my day. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
– Traci Miles
“If any of your lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.” James 1:5
9. The prayer of Jabez: “Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, ‘Oh, that You would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let Your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.'” 1 Chronicles 4:10
10. “I got up early one morning
And rushed right into the day;I had so much to accomplishThat I didn’t have time to pray.Problems just tumbled about me,And heavier came each task;’Why doesn’t God help me?’ I wondered.He answered, ‘You didn’t ask.’I wanted to see joy and beautyBut the day toiled on gray and bleakI wondered why God didn’t show meHe said, ‘But you didn’t seek’,I tried to come into God’s presence;I used all my keys in the lock.God gently and lovingly chided,’My child, you didn’t knock.’I woke up early this morning,And paused before entering the day;I had so much to accomplishThat I had to take time to pray.”
Please let us know how these morning prayers have helped you in the comments below! Join our large praying community and experience the peace and joy that God freely gives each day.
This article is part of our larger Prayers resource meant to inspire and encourage your prayer life when you face uncertain times. Visit our most popular prayers if you are wondering how to pray or what to pray. Remember, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us and God knows your heart even if you can’t find the words to pray.
Prayer for Healing
Prayer for StrengthPrayer for ProtectionMorning PrayersGood Night PrayersSerenity PrayerA Birthday PrayerSinner’s PrayerPrayer for ForgivenessPrayer for GuidanceIntercessory PrayerPrayer for PeacePrayer for FaithPrayer for Love
Now available is our new Daily Prayer devotional! An easy way to find start your day with prayer, read today’s prayer and sign up to receive by email.
Are you looking for a breakthrough? Waiting for something to happen that hasn’t happened in a long time?
God has a specific formula on how to get your breakthrough. Why is it some people can pray prayers and things happen right away while others have to wait for such a long time for anything to happen? We would like to share with you some scriptures and a step by step formula and prayer to step into your breakthrough for this year.
First, let’s look at some bible scriptures that give an outline for breakthrough and let’s look at some stories in the bible on how men and women of God have received exactly what they asked for in prayer.
1. Confess your sins. Repent.
There are some that think because we are Christians we don’t sin. This is not truth. We are still sinners and we sin just about everyday in our thoughts and deeds. Some are sins of commission (we did something wrong) or sins of omission (we failed to do something that we should do) Therefore, we need to ask for forgiveness of our sin BEFORE we ask God to give us anything. We have to make sure that there is nothing standing in the way of our prayers being answered.
Proverbs 28:13 (NIV)
“Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper,
but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.”
Psalm 66:18-20 (NIV)
“If I had cherished sin in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened;
but God has surely listened
and has heard my prayer.
Praise be to God,
who has not rejected my prayer
or withheld his love from me!”
2. Make sure that what you are asking for is the will of God
God is not going to answer prayers that are not according to His will. Find the scriptures in the bible that support your request and this will be the basis of your request. God’s word is the truth and He is obligated to fulfill His word.
1 John 5:14-15 (NIV)
“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.”
John 8:32 (NIV)
“Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
3. Ask God to endow you with faith to believe
For the breakthrough to happen you must have faith that God will answer your prayer.
Acts 1:8 (NIV)
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
4. Be Persistent. This is the most important point.
Ask, Seek, Knock! Ask, Seek, Knock! Imagine that I walk up to a house and I Ask someone outside if “so and so” is inside the house, I received no answer so my next step is to walk up to the house and Seek out the person so I may say “Hello, is “so and so” home?”. Then I take it a step further and I knock. When you are knocking on a door, you knock until someone opens it. The action of Knocking is repetitive. Go ahead, start knocking on a door and you’ll see that it’s not knocking until you’ve done it several times. No one goes up to a door, whispers, raps on it once and thinks that someone will answer. Therefore, when you go to God in prayer…Ask, Seek, KNOCK. Don’t get tired of asking…keep asking, keep seeking, keep knocking. This is a continual motion.
Matthew 7:7-12 (NIV) Ask, Seek, Knock
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
“Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!”
Here’s another story of persistence…
Luke 18:1-8 (NIV)
The Parable of the Persistent Widow
“Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. He said: “In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared what people thought. And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, ‘Grant me justice against my adversary.’ “For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, ‘Even though I don’t fear God or care what people think, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won’t eventually come and attack me!’” And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”
And a story of faith and persistence in prayer…
1 Kings 18:41-45 (NIV)
And Elijah said to Ahab, “Go, eat and drink, for there is the sound of a heavy rain.” So Ahab went off to eat and drink, but Elijah climbed to the top of Carmel, bent down to the ground and put his face between his knees.
“Go and look toward the sea,” he told his servant. And he went up and looked.
“There is nothing there,” he said.
Seven times Elijah said, “Go back.”
The seventh time the servant reported, “A cloud as small as a man’s hand is rising from the sea.”
So Elijah said, “Go and tell Ahab, ‘Hitch up your chariot and go down before the rain stops you.’”
Meanwhile, the sky grew black with clouds, the wind rose, a heavy rain started falling and Ahab rode off to Jezreel.
We trust that this formula will help you to receive the breakthrough that you have been waiting for.
Here’s a prayer for your breakthrough
Most High God, I come before you covered under the blood of Jesus and I thank you for the forgiveness that He has imparted to me by dying for my sins. Forgive me of my iniquities and specifically for the sin of _________________________. I pray that you will give me the grace to continue to walk in truth and not fall into that sin again. I pray that you would bind the hand of the enemy so that I will not be tempted in this area again but I know that if he comes again you will provide a way for me to escape the temptation. Give me the heart and mind of Christ to love You as You have loved me. I pray that you would give me the faith to believe for the breakthrough in the area of __________________. You know how long I have waited for this. Forgive me for my sin of unbelief. Speak to my heart and show me if this is Your will. I know you are obligated to fulfill Your word. You are not a man that you should lie or the son of a man that you need to repent. I know Your word and Your promises are Yes and Amen. I can rely on Your immutability and on the answer to this prayer. Bring scriptures to my heart and mind that I can use to stand on your promises and receive my breakthrough. Most of all God grant me a persistent heart that I can continue to Ask, Seek & Knock until you open that door. Thank you for creating this opportunity where I have to bow my knee to your power and trust You. I ask all of these things in the precious name of Jesus, Amen.
When you get the scriptures that are specifically targeting your need, speak them daily and watch what the Lord will do!
We are certain that God will do a new thing in your life in this area and we would like to hear from you. Leave us a comment below.
Here is a list of bible verses based on numerous topics find the one that refers to you and use these for declarations.
You can also call one of the prayer lines and someone will pray with you over the phone.
Here are some Scriptures on faith and a Prayer for faith