Prayer is the key. It is the way we communicate our needs to God and He encourages us to. As humans, we can only know so much and we cannot see every evil that is moving around in the atmosphere. That is why it is important we call on God and ask for His protection. Find below the powerful prayers of protection for you, your friends and family members.
Table of contents
- 1 Prayer Points for Protection
- 2 Prayer for Protection
- 3 Prayer for Protection for A Friend
- 4 Blessing of Protection
- 5 Prayer for Blessings and Protection
- 6 God, Please Protect My Family
- 7 Prayer for Protection for Me and My Family
- 8 God’s Guidance and Protection
- 9 Prayer for Protection From Evil At Work
- 10 Prayer for Protection Against My Enemies
- 11 The Battle Prayer
Prayer Points for Protection
1. Lord, I pray that by the reason of what your son did on the cross, you will protect me from all principalities and powers at work against my life in Jesus name. Amen.
2. Lord, I ask that you hide me and my family under your banner and keep us from all evil in Jesus name. Amen.
3. We ask, Jehovah, that you keep and protect us from every evil tongue that rises against us in judgement in Jesus name. Amen.
4. Lord, I am deeply sorry for my many errs. Please, do not take away your hand of protection from me and all that pertains to me in Jesus name. Amen.
5. I pray, Jehovah, that your hand be mighty upon me to keep me from all waiting for my downfall in Jesus name.
Prayer for Protection
6. Father, I pray that no evil eye of the enemy will see me or any member of my family in Jesus name. Amen.
7. Father, I do not trust in the arm of flesh. It is you that I have run to, for protection. Please deliver me from all evil in Jesus name. Amen.
8. We ask, Lord, that the Blood of Jesus they speak better things then the blood of Abel will protect us from the forces of darkness in Jesus name. Amen.
9. I ask, Lord, that even though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we are confident that you will remain close behind us to protect us in Jesus name. Amen.
10. Lord, I am really thankful to you for always protecting me. I pray that my family and I will always enjoy your protection in Jesus name. Amen.
Prayer for Protection for A Friend
- You’re Always in My Thoughts and Prayers Messages
11. I pray, Lord, I pray that the Blood of the lamb will be for us a token to protect us, so we will not experience the plagues of Egypt in Jesus name. Amen.
12. Father, you are Jehovah Nissi, the Lord, my protector, the one who defends me. I pray that you will fight my battles and grant me victory in Jesus name. Amen.
13. Lord, as I go out today, I pray that you will go before me and clear the way of all evil in Jesus name. Amen.
14. Father, I pray you will protect us from every weapon fashioned against us, so it will not prosper in Jesus name. Amen.
15. My Jehovah, I pray that the cross of Jesus will protect and keep me from all curses and demonic manipulations in Jesus name. Amen.
Blessing of Protection
16. Just as you protected the Israelites from the Egyptians with your cloud of presence, I pray that you keep me and mine as well in Jesus name. Amen.
17. We pray, Lord, that you will overshadow us with your presence, so even when we take in poison, it will not harm us in Jesus name. Amen.
18. Redeemer, as we hide in your secret place, guard us against evil eyes in Jesus name. Amen.
19. Lord, as we labour on earth, we pray that your light will serve as a lamp to our feet and protect our feet from slipping in Jesus name. Amen.
20. I pray you will arise and let all your enemies who are troubling us be scattered in Jesus name. Amen.
Prayer for Blessings and Protection
21. Lord, let me always find you a mighty rock that I can always run to for protection in Jesus name. Amen.
22. Father, we ask that you put your mark of protection on us so that nobody will trouble us in Jesus name. Amen.
23. Father, as we, your children, go to bed, protect us from all the evil flying around at night in Jesus name. Amen.
24. My great Shepherd, I rely solely on you like a sheep with its shepherd. I pray that you will keep me and my family from bears and wolves in Jesus name. Amen.
25. As I go and come today, I pray that your mighty hand of valour will shield me in Jesus name. Amen.
God, Please Protect My Family
26. Lord, I pray that you deliver from the hands of my enemies in Jesus name. Amen.
27. I pray, my saviour, that as we go and come, you will give your angels charge of us to protect us in Jesus name. Amen.
28. I pray that my ever-present help in times of need will help and protect me against all evil plans of the wicked in Jesus name. Amen.
29. Saviour, even as your word says, I ask that as we come and go, nothing shall, by any means, harm us in Jesus name. Amen.
30. I pray, Lord, that you will protect me even as I embark on this journey in Jesus name. Amen.
Prayer for Protection for Me and My Family
31. Lord, you know how there is evil hovering around seeking to harm us, I pray that you protect us from them in Jesus name. Amen.
32. Father, we ask that you save and protect us from the terrors of the night and the arrows that fly by day in Jesus name. Amen.
33. My Fortress and Rock, please be my shield from all enemies seeking to devour me in Jesus name. Amen.
34. Lord, I pray that you build a shield of fire around me and my family in Jesus name. Amen.
35. Lord, I want to continually be a child that you are pleased with. So, please keep and protect me from the lure of sin in Jesus name. Amen.
God’s Guidance and Protection
36. Scriptures say, Lord, that the Egyptians troubling us are a thing of the past and we will see them no more. We ask that our eyes will not behold the Egyptians again in Jesus name. Amen.
37. Jehovah, even if many thousands of people set themselves against us, we pray that you serve as our shield and the lifter of our head in Jesus name. Amen.
38. My Redeemer, in your hands is power and might. Please let your power and might deliver me and my family from the wicked that hates us without cause in Jesus name. Amen.
39. Father, I ask that you send forth your word and protect me and my family from all forms of sicknesses in Jesus name. Amen.
40. Lord, you promised that we will be able to serpents and scorpions. We ask that your promise be fulfilled in our lives in Jesus name. Amen.
Prayer for Protection From Evil At Work
41. My Redeemer, I pray that you rescue and protect us from all kinds of trouble in Jesus name. Amen.
42. Father, I pray that you will build your hedge of construction around us to protect us from the darts of the enemy flying around in Jesus name. Amen.
43. The enemies are always plotting, my Mighty Protector, please don’t abandon me to them in Jesus name. Amen.
44. Lord, as we call to you, answer us from heaven and protect us by your power in Jesus name. Amen.
45. Father, I pray that you direct my path and keep me from walking into harm in Jesus name. Amen.
Prayer for Protection Against My Enemies
46. Lord, we are powerless over any pestilence coming our way. You are our protection who can keep us from all plagues and pestilence. Please, come to our rescue in Jesus name. Amen.
47. I pray, Lord, that your presence will not depart from me but will always be with me to protect me in Jesus name. Amen.
48. My Saviour, as I go work, please protect me from all work hazards in Jesus name. Amen.
49. Lord, I pray that you will sustain and protect me from all the foes who have risen up against me round about.
50. Father, please protect me from every pit and every trap of the wicked in Jesus name. Amen.
- Written By Ayandola Ayanleke.
Pray for my enemies? My first reaction is, “Ugh, no thanks, I’d rather not.” My second reaction: Heck, I don’t have any enemies. Everybody likes me.
I had been deluding myself with this pleasant fantasy until the other day when I saw someone walking on the other side of the street, far away enough that he didn’t seem to see me, a man I had considered very much an enemy. I had once wished him dead and no doubt the feeling was mutual.
It all came back to me quite vividly, that period I had vilified him. I imagined all sorts of terrible things happening to him—being struck down by a stroke or making a fatal trip to the ER. Not kind thoughts, mind you, but that’s what happens when you become consumed by having an enemy. The enemy takes over a big chunk of your emotional real estate, you imagination, your peace of mind, your soul.
My only way out was to do what Jesus said and what I had been avoiding all along. “You have heard it said, you must love your neighbor and hate your enemy,” Jesus said, “But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you” (Matthew 5:43-44).
Quite frankly, I was glad Jesus didn’t say “like.” Liking my enemy would have been impossible, but loving I could work at and loving meant I had to pray for him. The two seem to work hand-in-hand in Jesus’ command. Praying for your enemies forces you to think about who they are and why they behave the way they do. You acquire, almost against your will, compassion for them, and compassion is not only the object of prayer but its best reward.
I began to see why Jesus would ask us to do something this hard. It’s good for our mental health. It defines prayer as something that stretches us beyond our comfortable confines. Loving enemies is crucial to making his “kingdom come.” I think Jesus’ command is one of the greatest lessons in prayer. To love your enemies is to pray for them and to pray for them is to love them. It’s an essential tool to developing a compassionate heart.
No, when I saw my former enemy across the street I didn’t rush over to embrace him, but he was normal, just another human being, not some monster of my imagining. That seemed a victory and a relief.
Got an enemy? Give thanks for them. They’re going to help you grow spiritually. You don’t have to like them. To love them is enough.
I have another real good story to pass onto to all of you – once more showing the power of intercessory prayer and how God will not only answer prayer, but sometimes very quickly like He did in this story!
This story happened several years ago with a woman who I used to work with. She called me up one day and said her husband had been under a lot of pressure at work and that it was really starting to get to him.
He works for big airline company and had been employed with them for a long time. He was only 5 months away from retiring, so he did not want to quit with what was going on. He was one of the foremen in the department he was working in.
To make a long story short, this company had hired a guy about 6 months ago to basically be a headhunter and hatchet man. This new man had a very demeaning attitude towards those who were working under him. He acted just like a drill sergeant would if you were in the marines. He was calling his employees all kinds of demeaning names, constantly ridiculing and harassing them, and making their lives at work completely miserable.
My friend’s husband was working on this man’s shift and he was her husband’s direct boss. After about 6 months of working under this kind of severe demeaning dictatorship, my friend said it was really starting to get to her husband and that he could not take much more of it.
Her husband is a good Christian man, but he did not have much knowledge on the real power of prayer, or how to engage with an enemy by going on the offensive against it operating under God’s anointing.
I had immediate leading from the Holy Spirit to give her the following advice.
- Since her husband really did not have much knowledge on spiritual warfare, I told her that she could stand in the gap on his behalf and go directly to God the Father to handle this bad situation for them. I told her with her being his wife, that there was a real good chance that God would honor her prayer on his behalf and that He may just move very mightily to completely take care of this adverse situation.
- I told her to do 2 things. I told her to Plead the Blood against this drill sergeant and any demons who may be operating behind the scenes influencing this man to act like he was doing. I then told her to Plead the Blood with the intentions of stopping any further demeaning attacks coming against her husband from this man.
- I then told her to ask God to take complete care of this situation and for Him to bring complete and total deliverance to her husband from this man. I told her to tell God that her husband could no longer take it anymore, that you were standing in the gap on his behalf, and that you are asking Him to bring complete and total deliverance to him so that he would not quit or possibly get fired from his job by this man.
She went ahead that night and Pleaded the Blood of Jesus and petitioned God the Father with the above request. This prayer was done on a Tuesday night.
The next day – Wednesday – her husband went into work on the regular 8-5 shift that he was working. You won’t believe what happened next when he walked into work that morning!
As soon as he arrived, one of his other bosses called him in to speak with him in private. This other boss told her husband that this drill sergeant that this company had just hired was indeed a hatchet man, and that they had hired him to get rid of some of the dead wood in the place. This drill sergeant was getting ready to fire 6 people on her husband’s shift.
His boss then told him that he was not on the list to get fired – yet! He told my friend’s husband that this drill sergeant did not like him and that he was just looking for a good excuse to also fire him along with the other six people that were definitely going to get fired.
He then proceeds to tell my friend’s husband that he considers him to be a keeper, that he has always been a real good worker for the company, and that they did not want to lose him due to the fanatical whims of this drill sergeant.
So in order to protect him from this hatchet man, they tell him that they are going to transfer him to the third shift, which is the night shift.
This meant that he would no longer be under this man’s dictatorship and that he would be completely set free from him. He would now be working under a completely new and different boss.
My friend said she just about fell over when her husband came home that afternoon and told her about what had just happened.
She had just Pleaded the Blood of Jesus and asked God to take care of this situation the night before – and God literally moved in the space of about 12 hours to completely set her husband free from this man!
What are the odds of all of this happening in just 12 hours after she went on the offensive with the type of battle prayer I drew up for her below? Coincidence? I seriously doubt it!
Just more proof that not only does God answer prayer – but sometimes He can move very quickly like He did in this story. This story is another one to add to our ever-growing list on the power of Pleading the Blood of Jesus and engaging with an enemy head on when we are forced to do so.
Prayer warfare will work if you are willing to step into the arena with God and take your enemy head on like my friend did on her husband’s behalf since her husband did not know how to do this for himself.
This story also shows the power of intercessory prayer – that we can stand in the gap for someone else and pray to God for their deliverance.
I really believe that God loves it when we move into intercessory prayer on behalf of someone else. I think the reason He likes it so much is due to the fact that we are praying for someone else, not for ourselves! Intercessory prayer is a completely unselfish type of prayer since you are not praying to God for your wants and needs. You are praying for someone else’s need. This fact right here is why I believe God will sometimes answer intercessory prayer for someone else very quickly and very powerfully like He did on this story.
The other positive thing about the above story is that it really elevated my friend’s faith in the Lord. It showed her that God could answer one of her prayers – especially if she is standing in the gap for someone else and praying to God for their deliverance.
When you see God move to answer a prayer so quickly and so supernaturally like He did in this case, it makes you want to try it again with Him!
I will let you know if any more good stories like this come in. The above story is just another good faith-booster showing all of us how active God can really get when we properly approach Him with our prayer requests, and are willing to take an enemy head on by Pleading the Blood of Jesus directly against that enemy. I will end this article with the Battle Prayer that I gave to her to set her husband completely free from this adverse situation at work.
The Battle Prayer
Here was the battle prayer I gave her to war against this adverse situation at her husband’s place of work. Notice that she will Plead the Blood of Jesus directly against this foremen, directly against his verbal attacks, and directly against any demons who may be operating behind the scenes influencing this foreman to act like he was acting. I then had her Plead the Blood of Jesus as a bloodline around her husband in order to prevent any more attacks from coming his way.
In the name of Jesus, I now come boldly before Your throne to stand in the gap for my husband. As I know You already know, he has been under severe attack at work from a new foreman who seems to want to get him fired. My husband is only 5 months away from being able to retire and there is no way that he can quit his job at this time
Father, in the name of Jesus, I now ask that You take this battle up for my husband and that You bring complete and total deliverance to him from this new foreman who has been unjustly harassing him.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I now Plead the Blood of Jesus directly against this foreman. I now Plead the Blood of Jesus against all of his verbal attacks against my husband.
If there are any demons influencing this foreman to harass my husband, I now Plead the Blood of Jesus against each and every demon that is operating behind the scenes causing this to happen. Demons, go now, in the name of Jesus Christ! I repeat, go now in the name of Jesus Christ!
Father, in the name of Jesus, I now Plead the Blood of Jesus as a Bloodline around my husband. Father, from this moment on, I believe this Bloodline will now protect my husband from any further attacks from this foreman.
Father, I now ask that You move as quickly as You possibly can to end this harassing situation with my husband, and ask that You bring complete and total deliverance to this adverse situation.
Father, I have full faith and belief that the Blood of Your Son Jesus will now protect my husband from any further attacks from this man, and that You will now move in the time frame You so desire to set my husband completely free from this man.
Thank You Father.
Thank You Jesus.
Thank You Holy Spirit.”