I bet you will always want to send some birthday prayers to your pastor for as long as you can. I know you will love to do more too – but even if you don’t have more to give, nothing should stop you from sending dome birthday wishes to your pastor.
So pick one from the ones below and make his day with it.
Table of contents
- 1 Lovely Birthday Prayers for My Pastor
- 2 Happy Birthday Prayers for My Pastor
- 3 Prayers for My Pastor on His Birthday
- 4 Special Birthday Prayers for My Pastor
- 5 Best Birthday Prayers for My Pastor
- 6 Wonderful Birthday Prayers for My Pastor
- 7 Happy Birthday Prayers for Pastor’s Wife
- 8 Best Birthday Prayers for My Pastor’s Wife
- 9 Happy Birthday Blessings for My Pastor’s Wife
- 10 Lovely Birthday Prayers for Pastor’s Wife
- 11 What to Write in a Christian Birthday Card
- 12 Sample Birthday Card Messages for Spiritual Leaders
- 13 Inspirational Bible Verses for Birthdays
Lovely Birthday Prayers for My Pastor
1. Happy birthday, Pastor. May God continue to use you for His good works.
2. Happy birthday, sir. I pray the Holy Spirit never depart from you and your household. Enjoy, sir!
3. Happy birthday to a man of God, who isn’t after the things of this world. May God uphold you to the end.
4. I wish you a birthday full of heavenly anointing. May God always strengthen you.
5. May the Host of heaven never leave you empty handed. May God bless you in the morning, afternoon, and night. Happy birthday, Pastor.
Happy Birthday Prayers for My Pastor
6. Happy birthday to the one who lifts up my spirit with the pure word of God. I wish you heaven-sent blessings.
7. Happy birthday to the man of God who isn’t only after preaching the gospel, but taking care of the needy. May the care of the Lord be on you and your household.
8. I celebrate one of the princes of God. May God take you places as you add another year. More anointing, sir!
9. May God continually do you good, as you celebrate your birthday, sir. Happy birthday to you, Pastor.
10. Wishing you and your loved ones peace, health, happiness, and prosperity. Happy birthday, sir.
Prayers for My Pastor on His Birthday
11. May this new year bring many opportunities your way. Happy birthday, Man of God.
12. May all your dreams come to reality as you celebrate your special day. I wish you a birthday full of heavenly blessings.
13. May the Lord turn all your efforts into a great achievement. Happy birthday, sir.
14. Wishing you a fabulous year full of great expectations and experiences. Happy birthday, Pastor.
15. May God open a meaningful chapter of grace, love, mercy, and uncommon favour in your life. Happy birthday, sir.
Special Birthday Prayers for My Pastor
16. May God keep you going and glowing in the wisdom of His will. Happy birthday, sir.
17. I wish you a glorious year ahead. Happy birthday, sir.
18. May success wake you up, motivation make you breakfast, destiny give you agenda, and the Lord gives you His blessings. Happy birthday, Pastor.
19. Happy birthday to the man of God who sacrifices his all for the growth and development of humanity. May you always have reasons to celebrate.
20. May all the problems you face as a Pastor, begin to disappear as the Lord adds another year to your years. Happy birthday, great Man of God.
Best Birthday Prayers for My Pastor
21. May you overcome all your difficulties and continue to be successful. Happy birthday, sir.
22. May you live longer to be 100, sir. In Jesus, you shall always find happiness. Happy birthday.
23. May God always give His best to you. Happy birthday, Pastor.
24. May all your positive thoughts begin to work together for your good. Happy birthday to you, Pastor.
25. Thanks for being a true mentor of our hearts. May God continue to increase you spiritually. Happy birthday, sir.
Wonderful Birthday Prayers for My Pastor
26. May your cup of anointing overflow as God adds a great year to your years. Happy birthday, sir.
27. I appreciate all you’ve done for us, through cash and kind. May God continue to increase you financially. Happy birthday to you, sir.
28. Dear God, help me bless my Pastor beyond his imagination. Make him happy all the rest of his life. Amen! Happy birthday, sir.
29. May God give your life a turn around for good. Happy best day, sir.
30. Happy birthday to this great man of God. May you always flourish in and out.
Apart from sending some birthday wishes to your pastor’s wife for her birthday, you can also send lovely birthday prayers as a way to give back what you have been taken from the altar.
So pick one of the following birthday prayers for your Pastor’s wife and send to her.
Happy Birthday Prayers for Pastor’s Wife
1. Happy Birthday Ma, May the spirit of the Lord never depart from you.
2. Happy birthday, mummy G.O. May your life always be filled with God’s love.
3. I celebrate a courageous woman today. May the rest of your life be meaningful. Happy birthday, Ma.
4. May the love of God always be true to you, and never depart from your family. Happy birthday, Ma.
5. Happy birthday to the woman of God, who gives tremendously, not minding what she’ll later face. I celebrate God in your life, Ma.
Best Birthday Prayers for My Pastor’s Wife
6. Happy birthday to my Pastor’s wife. May heavenly blessings be yours as you celebrate.
7. Happy birthday to this beautiful woman of God who’s got our back always. Continue basking in God’s unending care.
8. Happy birthday to one of the few good women on earth. May the Almighty God continue to increase you spiritually.
9. May God’s goodness and mercy never depart from your family. Happy birthday, Ma.
10. By God’s grace, this shall not be your last birthday on earth. You’ll live to see more of it. Happy birthday to you, Ma.
Happy Birthday Blessings for My Pastor’s Wife
11. You’re such a nice woman. Thanks for all the advice, love, and support. May God never leave you unsettled. Happy birthday, Ma.
12. I pray for you and your household, you shall live to testify to the glory of God in your lives. Happy birthday, in Jesus’ name.
13. May witches and wizards never have dominion over your life. Happy birthday to you, Ma.
14. May the good works of God never be put on hold in your life. Happy birthday to you, Ma.
15. May God favour you as long as you live. Happy birthday, Ma.
Lovely Birthday Prayers for Pastor’s Wife
16. Things of celebration will never be far from your life and family. Happy birthday to you.
17. May you never record any form of casualty as you journey through another year. Happy birthday.
18. May you never have reasons to doubt God’s love for you and your family. Happy birthday.
19. May the angels of God guide and guard you and yours from now on. Happy birthday, Pastor Mrs.
20. Wonderful is the name of Jesus. May you always be called wonderful throughout your lifetime. Have a very happy birthday, Ma.
Updated on August 4, 2018
Birthday Wishes for Spiritual Leaders
What to Write in a Christian Birthday Card
Need to send Christian birthday messages, wishes, and greetings to a pastor, Catholic/parish priest, or minister and finding it difficult to figure out what to write or say? Here are examples of good things to write in a card or note for spiritual leaders on their birthday.
Show love and encourage them with some of these religious birthday messages which you can pair with some inspirational quotes from the bible. You can send or share some of the short messages via mobile phone text messaging (SMS), email, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, or any of the social networking sites they might use.
Below, you will find some common birthday wishes. These are generally helpful especially if you want to make your message short, and for phone text messaging (SMS).
1. I wish you many happy returns.
2. I wish you many happy returns of the day.
3. May we celebrate many more birthdays with you!
4. I wish you many more years in good health.
5. Here’s wishing you many more years of success.
6. I wish you good health, happiness and long life.
7. I wish you happiness, long life and prosperity.
8. May God grant all your wishes as you celebrate your birthday!
9. May God be your guide and always keep you happy.
10. As you celebrate today, may God shower you with grace and more blessings!
11. Pastor, we wish you good health and many more birthdays to come.
12. Here’s wishing you many more happy returns of the day.
13. I wish you many more happy years.
14. May God give you the desire of your heart!
15. May God’s grace strengthen you as you mark your birthday!
16. As you add another year today, may the good Lord increases you in wisdom.
17. I wish you many happy moments in life.
18. May God bless and keep you always!
19. I wish you all the best and many birthdays to come.
20. I wish you all the best of birthdays. Enjoy your day!
What is a perfect gift for pastor’s birthday?
Sample Birthday Card Messages for Spiritual Leaders
Below, you will find some ideas on what to write or say to pastors, priests, or ministers on their birthday. Use these to inspire your card or note’s wording:
1. We thank God for giving you knowledge and wisdom of understanding. Your sermons are so touching and have inspired many us in the church to always strive hard to do the will of God no matter how little. Sir, as you mark your birthday, we wish you good health, happiness, and lots of beautiful things in this world and hereafter.
2. Thank you for your concern over our spiritual life. You are an exemplary and visionary church leader who has dedicated his life towards planting churches all over the world, and winning more souls into the kingdom of God. Your messages are always supported with good bible quotations, and are clear and understandable enough to the congregation. As you celebrate your special day, may the Lord shower you with more grace and blessings!
3. As you attain the age of , may God continue to increase you in knowledge and wisdom. And may He grant you good health and strength to deliver His words to the people till your last breath. Have a memorable birthday!
4. We pray the good Lord continue to give you victory over your enemies. They shall never succeed in their plot to lure you away from the path of life that you have chosen. And the whole congregation will continue to follow the light you have shown to us and made us to believe in. You are a blessing not only to us but to the coming generations. Have a great and wonderful birthday!
5. May the Lord’s blessings continue to be with you and your family, and may His words continue to move you from strength to strength. I wish you all the best and many more birthdays to come.
Rejoice today and be glad for God’s mercy upon your life.
6. Your messages have touched millions of lives. It has penetrated every nook and cranny of the city. We pray God continue to be your guide, and may He give you the strength to win more souls to His kingdom. Happy birthday!
7. As you clock today, may God’s blessings, glory, and grace be upon you and your family. Happy birthday to my friend, life coach, and pastor!
8. Thank you for letting us know that there is no need gaining this world and then losing the hereafter. Some of us are old and had thought we could never be among the righteous men, but through your words, you made us believe that it is never too late to repent and start living a good life. Now that we have accepted the light of God into our lives, we can boldly tell you today that we are now living a righteous and happy life again. Today, we join well-wishers to wish you good health and more years of success to celebrate. Happy birthday!
9. On the occasion of your birthday, I wish you many more happy returns of the day. And may God’s love and peace be with you always.
10. I have sincerely committed my way to the Lord. Thank you for allowing the will of God to come to past in my life. Your inspirational messages are doing wonders in my life. I can now live life again without fear just because I know there is none except God that is able to do all things. Happy birthday!
11. You are my friend, father, mentor and pastor. Thank you for the captivating and inspiring sermons. May God continue to strengthen you and your congregation! Have a blessed birthday!
12. Thank you priest for bringing out the best in me with your message of love, prosperity and righteousness. As you celebrate your birthday, may God’s blessings, grace, favor, and guidance continue to be with you!
13. You are a blessing not only to our generation but to the coming generation. May God continue to keep your faith stronger and stronger, and may He grant all your heart desires as you continue to grow in mind and spirit.
14. That strong desire in you to deliver as many people as possible from darkness into the light of God shall be achievable. You are with God and whoever is with God shall never fail but continue to succeed in whatever he touches. Happy birthday to my pastor!
15. Dear spiritual father, we appreciate God’s presence in your life, we appreciate your faithfulness and righteousness. On your special day, there is nothing better than thanking God for His mercy upon your life. Happy birthday!
You are a good example to the congregation.
16. You have impacted so many lives positively through your words of wisdom. May God’s goodness and mercy continue to be with you today and always! Happy birthday to my friend and pastor!
17. We wish you a wonderful birthday. And may God give you the power, courage, knowledge and wisdom to propagate His words to mankind.
18. As we join well-wishers to celebrate your special day, we pray the Lord continue to strengthen your faith, establish all your steps, purify you, and hold you firm on the right path of life that you are following.
19. Your speech, conduct, and faith are few of the things you have that inspired us in so many ways. You have shown good examples to all of us in your ministry. You have remained steadfast in your service to the parish. Indeed, your life is worthy of emulation. May God uphold you and strengthen you. Happy birthday!
20. Happy birthday to my hospitable pastor and mentor. You are committed to your words of truth, prayerful, and you have dedicated all your life in teaching and preaching sound doctrines using inspirational bible verses. I’m highly honored to celebrate with you today, and I wish you more years of success and happiness.
21. I wish a very special father a joyous and blessed birthday. I pray God shower His love, mercy and blessing upon you and your household.
Inspirational Bible Verses for Birthdays
These are some inspirational quotes from the holy bible that you can make use of when writing a religious birthday message. You can pair them with your own unique message.
- “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.” ― Hebrews 13:17
- “For by me the days shall be multiplied, and the years of your life shall be increased.” ― Proverbs 9:11
- “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” ― Mathew 23:11
- “Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act.” ― Timothy 4:8
- “The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.” ― Psalm 118:24
- “Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching.” ― Timothy 5:17
Did you find this article helpful?
© 2016 Oyewole Folarin
When a pastors birthday comes and pass, it is a time for many church followers to celebrate the life and gift the pastor delivers to the people on a weekly basis. As community and religious leaders, pastors are provided an opportunity to share the world of God and minister to the youth and elderly who seek the guidance of the Lord. The following Christian birthday wishes for pastors are provided below as examples to the types of messages and sentiments you can give your church leader during this special day.
Christians are like the several flowers in a garden that have each of them the dew of Heaven, which being shaken with the wind, they let fall at each other’s roots, whereby they are jointly nourished, and become nourishes of each other.
Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labor; this is the gift of God. For he shall not much remember the days of his life; because God answereth him in the joy of his heart.
Everyday I spend with you dear, I am so thankful for another year of precious memories now hidden in our heart. I pray many more until we do part. Happy Birthday my love.
Happy birthday to a man of God I admire, respect and adore so much. Thank you sir for feeding our world with the undisputed Word of God. Your prowess and accuracy of the Word is second to none. Happy birthday Pastor, more years of greater glorious years ahead.
I am so happy that God helped me to find your church. You have demonstrated great love for the Lord in your teaching, preaching and Godly lifestyle. I ask the Lord’s continued blessings upon you as you lead us in His ways. Happy Birthday.
I have learned so much from you and pray that as you celebrate another year that God will continually guide and bless you. Your life has been an inspiration to me and I thank my God for you. Happy Birthday.
I have loved you from the first day I saw you. Today on your birthday I pray that you know my heart’s desire for you is that you always have my love and honor until the Lord calls us home. Happy Birthday.
Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
Thank you my Pastor for answering God’s call. The steps you took gave my life a meaning and gave me a purpose for living. I will forever be grateful. Love you Pastor.
The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Wishing you a wonderful, joyous, and everything that is good and great of God which he has to offer you. Wishing you a Happy Birthday God Bless. Amen.
The below infographic provides some modern statistics about churches operating in the age of social media. Ministering and connecting with followers of Christ has changed in a church’s ability to connect with those not online in their local community but online as well. Almost 70% of churches update their blog one to two times a week. Almost 60% update their social media sites regularly. This and other statistics can be found below.