Dealing with health issues can be demoralizing. Having to undergo surgery can be difficult and trying for the individual. Here are some great words of encouragement after surgery that are perfect for aiding in the healing process.
“Goodwill wishes for a speedy recovery. Let this illness vanish in a few days and you be back on track with us again.”
“I am sure that your will power is letting you have a fast recovery after the surgery. Please get well soon, we miss you at the play ground.”
“I hear your surgery went well and that you’re recovering beautifully. Take it slow over the next few weeks. When you’re feeling up to it, I’d love to treat you to lunch!”
“I heard about your recent surgery and wanted to wish you a quick and complete recovery. I know this has been a difficult time for you and I’ve been thinking about you constantly. Take it easy, get plenty of rest and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.”
“I just learned about your recent surgery. I’m relieved that everything went well and that you’re back home. I hope you’re feeling better and that you’re taking care of yourself. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!”
“I know this has been a challenging time for you, and I want to send my very best wishes for a quick and easy recovery. I hope you are resting comfortably following your surgery and I pray you’ll be able to head home soon. Love and blessings!”
“I know this has been a tough time for you and your family, and I pray the worst is behind you. I admire your courage and pray your surgery was successful! Warm blessings for a complete recovery!”
“I was so sorry to hear about your recent hospitalization. It sounds like you were a real trooper. I’m thrilled that everything went well, that the prognosis is good and that you’re back at home. Feel good!”
“I was so sorry to hear about your surgery, but I’m relieved to hear that everything went well. Be sure to get plenty of rest and don’t make the mistake of rushing back to work too soon. Take good care of yourself. You’re in my thoughts and prayers.”
“I was so surprised to learn about your recent surgery. I hope the hospital staff is treating you well and that you’re getting the quality care you deserve. Best wishes for a complete recovery!”
“I wish I could grant you healthy life forever. But life is not what we expect it to be and then it will be. Don’t worry as you will always have me by your side to accompany you going through this difficult time. I will always pray for your road to recovery to be smooth and short”
“I wish you a quick recovery so that we can hang out together again.”
“I’m glad to hear your surgery went well and that you’re resting up. Take good care of yourself. We miss your wonderful smile here at the office and we’re looking forward to seeing you!”
“I’m so relieved that your surgery went well. It sounds like the procedure went smoothly and that the doctors are happy with the outcome. Take good care of yourself and best wishes for a quick and easy recovery.”
“I’m so sorry you’ve been under the weather lately. I pray the surgery was successful and I’m sending hugs and wishes for a fast recovery. Don’t hesitate to call if there’s something I can do to speed up the healing process! You’re in my thoughts.”
“I’m sorry to hear about your recent need for surgery. I’m sure it’s been a challenging time for you and the family. Hopefully, the hardest part is behind you. Feel better and rest up, my friend.”
“It’s such a relief to hear that your surgery went well and that you’re heading home soon. Your recovery should be smooth and easy. Rest up and feel good!”
“Lonely is not supposed to be there in our world of friendship and neither there during the tough time you have been through. You will always have my back. Call me if you want to share, cry or complain about everything during your stay after the surgery.”
“Nothing is more shocking than knowing you being hospitalized. We will pray for you so that you can quickly recover and go back to join us here. Working time feels so long without you telling us jokes”
“Sending happy thoughts and good wishes on your way so that you feel better after your surgery day. Get well soon, we badly miss you at work.”
“We are happy to know that the surgery went well. Can’t wait for you to come back soon. Life has never been the same since you were hospitalized. Keep being strong so that you can quickly recover. We will always pray for your speedy recovery from here.”
“Wishing you an easy recovery following surgery and a quick return to complete health! Give a shout if you need help. I’ll be happy to lend a hand with grocery shopping, cooking, laundry or babysitting. I’m here for you! Hugs!”
“You’re home! What a tremendous relief that must be! I’m so happy the surgery went well and that you’re resting comfortably. Take my advice and don’t rush back to work too soon. Stay away from stress and give yourself plenty of time to recover.”
Life throws us many changes. In difficult times, having the right words of encouragement can bring you new perspectives and hope in the future. Here is a great video on some thoughtful words of encouragement about life.
You’re on Get Well Soon Messages, page 3 of 3 of Get Well Soon Quotes and Messages
Page 1 – Get Well Quotes
Page 2 – Quotations and Wishes for Getting Well
Page 3 – Get Well Soon Messages
Get well soon messages when someone is sick, injured, or recovering from a surgery, your words of care and love can go a long way in making them feel better and relaxed. It doesn’t matter whether the person is a friend, colleague or a relative. What matters is how your caring words make them feel!
Doctor’s medicine is important, but sometimes, it’s more important for patients to feel good about themselves! The healing power is often said to be a matter of how you feel. So when you send a get-well-soon card to a close friend or loved one, make sure the messages inspire and encourage them to feel better!
Table of contents
- 1 Get Well Soon Messages – Magical Words for Speedy Recovery
- 2 Recovery Notes
- 3 Inspiring Wishes
- 4 After a Surgery
- 5 Card Messages
- 6 Get Well Soon Greetings
- 7 Recovery Greetings
- 8 Come Back Soon
- 9 What to write in a get well soon after surgery card
- 10 23 Perfect Words of Encouragement After Surgery | …
- 11 Get Well Quotes to the Road of Recovery
- 12 23 Get Well Soon Messages After Surgery – …
- 13 Wishes for Recover after Surgery / Operation – …
- 14 Get Well Messages After Surgery ~ WishesAlbum.com
- 15 20 Best Get Well Wishes After Surgery – …
- 16 Encouragement After Surgery Quotes, Quotations & …
Get Well Soon Messages – Magical Words for Speedy Recovery
Funny Get Well Wishes
Fun and laughter can revive and rejuvenate anyone. It is not for nothing that they say that laughter is one of the best medicine. Anything funny that brightens up the patient can work wonders! Send a card with an appropriate funny message from these:
- Falling ill is a great way to get paid off. I wish you enjoy your beauty sleep while funding our poor doctors! Wish you a quick recovery!
- Dear friend, we are sad that you have been away for a while. We have been missing your smile. We miss you at work! Get well soon!
- If you had not enjoyed all that ice cream without me, the fever would not have been this severe. Next time call me to share all the ice cream! Get well soon!
- What happened to you? You need to get well soon. We have to continue our gossiping, so sleep well and get well soon.
- Now that you have fallen sick, you must know that you are the most likable person around. Even the bacteria and viruses have fallen for your charms. Wish you make a speedy recovery!
Funny Get Well Messages
- Now that you are under house arrest, you will get all the lawful punishments you deserve! It’s time to get all the bed rest and fluids that you deserve so much! Wishing you to get well soon!
- I wish you to make a speedy recovery. You know I need to borrow some money! Don’t you know that you are the only bank I take loans from! So get well dear!
- Another chance to sleep in for you? Some folks will go to great lengths to get some extra shut-eye. All kidding aside, get well soon!
- If you were not this beautiful, the virus would not have hit on you. I am luckier than you because I am not as charming as you. Get well soon!
- I used to think that you were superhuman. But now I think that you too are human like us! Get well soon!
- A healthier you means less work for me. What are you waiting for? Get well soon!
Get Well Soon Funny
- Folks who think laughter is the best medicine apparently have never had morphine. Be well.
- Feel better in a hurry so we can get back to making fun of you with no guilt.
- I’ve waved my magic wand to make it all better…what’s taking so long?
- Sorry you had to eat hospital food.
- Life is boring without you. Hurry up already!
- I can only be nice for so long – get better soon.
Wishes for Friend
- God’s speed in your recovery to full health!
- Prayers coming your way for a speedy recovery.
- Hope your 100% soon!
- Sending recovery good thoughts your way.
- Hope your feeling well soon.
- Sending good, healthy vibes your way for a speedy recovery.
- Being sick is no fun — come join the fun people and get well soon.
- Feeling better sometimes just takes a little time. You’ve taken enough. Get well right away.
- I’m Florence Nightingale and you’re my patient. We will get through this together.
- I worry that when you get all our warm regards your fever will increase further. Just kidding! Get well and get back soon!
- You don’t look great when you are ill. So get well in a hurry so that you look attractive again! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- I think God is always testing your tolerance because you have lots of patience. Be on good terms with god and get well soon!
- I am looking for a magician to fix that broken leg of yours. You don’t have to spend so many weeks in recovery! Just kidding! Wish you a speedy recovery!
- I remember telling you that I will stand by you forever! But that didn’t mean that you had to break your hands for me to prove my words! Get well soon!
- Make sure that you don’t play with the medicines and follow what the doctors tell you! Wish you a complete and speedy recovery!
- If you don’t get better fast I will inject you with lots of pain killers. I guess you know that I am not great when it comes to taking injections! Get well and skip my injections!
- Hope day by day goes quickly and you’re up on your feet soon.
- Your illness is another confirmation for my doubts that you are such a great attention seeker! Wish you a quick recovery so that you can seek all the attention when you are healthy!
- I know that there is no fun in being in the hospital. I wish that you are kicked out of there quickly! Get well soon!
Inspiring a patient and making them feel strong can contribute to their recovery in a big way. Here are some messages that can inspire your friend or loved one to get will and get back to their normal life!
- I wish you to get well and get back to life again so that you can experience all the delights and fun that life has to offer!
- When I checked the doctor’s prescription I found that it didn’t have a very important medicine – your best friend’s company! Wish you a speedy recovery!
- I wish that every day your strength grows and you become happier and healthier! Fill yourself with all the positive energy and you will recover faster!
- Don’t worry about the illness. I am taking karate classes to kick the hell out of it! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- Take a look outside and the sun is shining bright and tells you to get better and get going! Cheer up and get well soon!
- This is the best time when you should know that so many people care about you. And I am one of those people! Wish you get well and back to work soon!
What to Say in a Get Well Card
- There is time for work and time for rest. You feel sick because it was time your body got some rest. I think it was for the best! When you get back on your feet, it will be time for us to party hard! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- We all miss you, your kindness and your sense of humor! You need to know that everyone is eagerly waiting for your return. Get well soon!
- I have a whole bunch of new stories to tell! Get well and get back soon so that I won’t forget them!
- When I was sick, you cracked up a joke and said that laughter is the best medicine! It made me even more ill. Don’t worry I will not be sending many jokes to you! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- Good humor and health are like sunshine to greenery! Life is not just about living, it’s about living well! So shine and get well soon!
- I am wondering why it’s easy to read the doctor’s bill and not their prescription! Keep pondering as you heal quickly!
After a Surgery
Surgeries are followed by some pain and challenges. A few words of care and love during this time can help speed up the healing!
- You are one of the strongest and bravest people I know! Now it’s time to heal and get better soon! Wishing a speedy recovery!
- I wish you the best in health and that you make a quick recovery from your surgery!
- A successful surgery is 100% of the job done well! Now it’s up to you to heal quickly and get back to life! Wishing you a quick recovery!
- The best thing about a surgery is that everyone takes full care of you! It is an even better feeling than getting a vacation! I wish you a speedy recovery!
- Your surgery was your doctor’s headache! Healing and recovering is yours! Rest and relax and enjoy all the pampering and care you get! Wishing you all the care and love so that you make a quick recovery!
Wishes Recovery Good
- Don’t worry if you feel crummy after the surgery. Its only for a few days. Sending you wishes for a faster recovery!
- I wanted you to know that you are in our thoughts and good wishes! I am praying for your quick recovery and better health!
- Feel messages of healing coming your way from all your friends at the office.
- When I think of your strength, I know that a surgery is nothing to stop you! Wish you a speedy recovery!
Words of Encouragement After Surgery
- The medicines and pain are not as bad as the hospital food! I know how much you must be craving for home-made food! Get well soon so that you can enjoy all the good food you love!
- Sending you our love and wishes after your surgery! We wish you to recover quickly and get back to being healthy and happier than ever!
- It’s time for you to listen to your doctor and loved ones! Drink all the fluids, take all the medicines and take rest. You can work and enjoy all you can once you have recovered fully! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- I am happy for your successful surgery! Spending your days in the hospital can be boring. But the best part is getting your food in bed! Wishing you a speedy recovery so that you don’t get spoilt by the daily routine!
- I wish you comfort and rest after your surgery! I want you to know that we are thinking of you and wish you a speedy recovery!
Looking for get well card messages that hit the mark? Review these listings for ideas. And, then, personalize your card with your own message.
Card messages aren’t my thing. Get well soon!
During this down time we hope that your recovery is a relaxing and restful one. All the best and we hope you get well soon!
GET WELL SOON!! Missing you lots and we hope that you have a quick recovery.
Get well soon. Feel better. We miss you!
Better you than me. Get well soon!
Get Well Soon Greetings
GET WELL SOON!! We’re missing you lots at . Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to having you back soon.
Good health starts with a happy heart. Hope these flowers start the job!
Here’s to hoping you get well soon. We’re thinking of you during this time and we hope that your recovery is a restful one.
Get well soon greetings from one of your best friends.
Here’s to hoping you GET WELL SOON! We’re missing you at and can’t wait to have you back.
Hope your recovery is a speedy one. We miss you!
We’re hoping your surgery (GOES/WENT) well, and that your recovery is quick!
Hope you’re back on your feet pronto.
You’ll be on your feet again soon.
Hoping these flowers brighten not only your room, but your heart today.
We pray and hope this finds you well on the way to recovery.
More recovery messages
I am sorry you are not feeling well. I am praying for you to have a complete and quick recovery.
If I told you to “Get Well Soon,” it wouldn’t be soon enough. Get Well Now.
I’m really sorry to hear of your illness. We’re all thinking of you during this time and hope your recovery is a speedy one.
Loving relief for your aches and pains.
Loving thoughts are tucked inside this bundle of flowers!
May every day find you feeling better!
May you enjoy this time off to put your feet up and recover fully. We hope that the next few weeks are filled with lots of rest and relaxation.
May you feel your usual self again in no time!! Missing you lots while you’re getting back on you feet and hope to see you at again soon.
May your hospital stay be only short! Wishing you a complete and restful recovery. GET WELL SOON!
May your recovery be a quick and zippy one. Enjoy the time off and we hope to see back on your feet again soon.
May your recovery be a short but restful one. We’re all thinking of you during this time and we hope you’re back on your feet soon.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you as we wish for a complete and restful recovery. Looking forward to catching up with you again soon.
Our thoughts are with you. Get well soon! Thinking of you.
Our warmest thoughts are with you. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Sending loads of love your way for a speedy recovery!
Our prayers, healing thoughts, and a little sunshine to brighten your day are coming your way.
Sending you some get well cheer!
Take care of yourself and feel better soon.
Thinking of you. May you feel better soon.
To brighten your day!
Come Back Soon
We miss you! Come back soon!
We’re sick without you. Get well soon.
We’re all missing you terribly and can’t wait to have you back at again. Get well soon! Lots of love.
We’re all thinking of you during this time while you’re getting better in hospital. Wishing you a speedy recovery and we hope to see you again at soon.
We’re all thinking of you while you’re in hospital with your feet up. Wishing you a speedy recovery and we hope to see you at again soon.
We’re thinking of you during this time!! Wishing you a restful recovery and we hope that your back to you’re usual self again soon.
Our prayers for a speedy recovery.
The Official “Get Well Soon” Song Video
Wishing you a super duper, fast and zippy recovery! hasn’t been the same without you.
Wishing you all the best with your recovery. May you use this restful time to recharge and energize. All the best.
You are in my thoughts. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
You are missed! Get well and hurry back.
Get Well Wishes
- For a quick recovery and return to good health.
- Sending you a boatload of well wishes for a speedy recovery.
- Hugs and Kisses and get well wishes.
- Hope your tail is wagging again soon.
- Take care of yourself and be well soon.
- Praying you are feeling great in no time.
- Heard that you’ve been under the weather. Hope things clear up soon.
What to say when someone is sick
- Sending loving thoughts your way and hoping for a quick recovery.
- Caring thoughts are with you.
- Hope you feel better soon!
- We’re missing you tons.
- Surgery stinks! Get well in a hurry – we miss you.
You might also like:
Quotes about Overcoming
Merry Christmas greetings, jokes and pictures
Updated on October 5, 2017
What to Write for a Surgery Get Well Card
Surgery can be a scary experience no matter how serious the operation is. Going under the knife, laser, or liquid nitrogen means tissue damage. This also means the person will need recovery time. During that recovery time, a get well card is a nice gesture.
The good thing about a surgery get well card is that you have the opportunity to send some real encouragement when your friend or relative needs it. Surgery and recovery are never easy, so using a little humor or upbeat message is a great way to help the person keep a positive attitude.
What to Say to Someone Who Is About to Have Surgery
- I hope the surgery is fully effective and quickly leads to no pain.
- Thank goodness for modern medicine! I hope you recover from your modern procedure quickly.
- If you need anything to help you recover quickly, let me know and I’ll bring it to you.
- No surgery should be considered “minor.” Anything with the word surgery involved should be considered major.
- I’m hoping you will not have to feel much pain as you recover fully from your surgery.
Post-Surgery Get Well Wishes
These are supportive and sincere messages for a surgery get well card.
- It can take time to get over being under the knife. I hope it doesn’t take too long for you!
- “Cut it out” and “Get well soon!”
- Now that you have to recover, I’ll be spending some of your time bothering you.
- Surgeons are a way to get worse before you get better. I hope you get better fast!
- I’m hoping your quality of life improves quickly after this surgery! That will mean much more than just getting well.
- The human body is amazing in its ability to heal. I hope your healing after surgery is quick.
Funny Get Well Messages for Surgery
These are examples of funny things to write in a get well card for someone having surgery. Getting someone to laugh may be a great way to help him or her start feeling better. Remember to use tact and avoid insensitive or offensive jokes.
- I would have written you something funny in your get well card, but I don’t want you to laugh and rip out your stitches.
- Now that you’ve had surgery, I’m expecting you to be different. I hope you will be different in a good way.
- You know what’s wrong with the world these days? It seems like most people would rather have surgery than go around complaining. Now there’s nothing to talk about with most people.
- It could be worse, right? I could have been the one to do your surgery. I’m glad you have better hands taking care of you. Get well soon!
- I hope the hospital bills hurt more than the recovery. But hopefully, neither hurt too much.
- “Major pain, major surgery, and now major recovery!”
- If you need something removed from your body, you’ll have to remove some money from your bank account.
- If you were a robot, then you’d be getting a hardware upgrade.
- The great thing about surgery is . . . nothing. Get well soon!
- Next time you need surgery, let me know. I have steady hands and a knife. Don’t worry. Even though I’m not a real doctor, I could play one on TV.
- “Walking it off” is for sissies. Surgery is for the toughest people. You’ve proved that you’re tough.
- Now that your surgery is over, I know you are fixed and in good physical shape. Can you help me move this weekend?
- It seems like everyone is having surgery these days. You must not have been wearing your helmet and knee pads when you jumped on the bandwagon.
- The only thing that hurts worse than recovering from surgery is paying the medical bills.
Funny Music Video about Surgery Surgery Get-Well Sayings Funny Vs. Sincere Surgery Get Well MessagesWhich type of get well message is better for after a surgery. Inspiration for Creating Get Well Messages
Empathy is needed in order to write a great get well message for surgery. Having had surgery in the past may give you insights into the experiences a person goes through in order to recover. Here’s a video of a time-lapse healing after a surgery.
Even if you haven’t had surgery in the past, you’ll notice how everything isn’t perfect immediately after the surgery.
Besides grossing you out, this may inspire you to realize just how long it takes for human tissue to heal fully. Think about the challenges the person may face in the recovery process. Capture and acknowledge those challenges in the get well wishes you write.
Video of the Healing Process
What to write in a get well soon after surgery card
Lots of get well soon after surgery card messages you can write in your … We’re all praying for you to have a speedy recovery from surgery and the best of health.
23 Perfect Words of Encouragement After Surgery | …
Dealing with health issues can be demoralizing. Having to undergo surgery can be difficult and trying for the individual. Here are some great words of
Get Well Quotes to the Road of Recovery
Speedy Recovery with Get Well Quotes Looking for get well quotes to cheer someone up? Want some well-wishes for your get well cards? Here’s a collection of quotes that will give you a helping hand.
23 Get Well Soon Messages After Surgery – …
Jun 20, 2017 · 23 Get Well Soon Messages After Surgery. … body back to life at home and get back into a routine. Following your doctor directions will help to a speedier recovery.
Wishes for Recover after Surgery / Operation – …
Wishes for Recover after Surgery / Operation. To my dear friend. I heard about your recent surgery and wanted to wish you a quick and complete recovery.
Get Well Messages After Surgery ~ WishesAlbum.com
Browse our encouraging get well messages after surgery and get is the most suitable. Finding the right words to … their recovery. But finding the right words to …
20 Best Get Well Wishes After Surgery – …
Jul 26, 2014 · Surgery can be a scary event for many people. Sharing some get well wishes with the individual will remind them that your thoughts and prayers are with them. The below sentiments are perfect examples to help inspire you to share a message of recovery and good health. A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a …
Encouragement After Surgery Quotes, Quotations & …
Encouragement After Surgery quotes – 1. One word of encouragement after a failure is better than a thousand paragraphs of praises after a success. Read more quotes and sayings about Encouragement After Surgery.