Dear Prayer Warriors. Since this prayer was published on June 27, 2015, God has answered the thousands of prayer requests from all over the World to expose the works of Satan. I am not taking any credit for this prayer at all. All glory and praise goes to Jesus Christ, who I believe has exposed Harvey Weinstein, Pizzagate, Adam Venit, Russell Simmons, John Grissom along with hundreds of others including political figures. Keep Praying Saints! God hears our prayers.
For printing: PDF – One warfare prayer
Prepare your heart
Dear heavenly Father, I confess my sins, pride, rebellion and self-centredness and come to you as a little lamb. Please help me kill off my old self and praise you constantly, in the name of Jesus. Wash me clean by the blood of Jesus. Thank-you for your forgiveness.
Bind the demons
Father in heaven, I bind the principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, spiritual wickedness and all the strong demons over the world, this nation, my Church, my family and me.
Inflict warfare on satan
Jesus has given us authority over all the powers of the enemy and I exercise my authority to inflict civil warfare upon satan’s kingdom. I command demons to attack one another without ceasing from now till Jesus returns. I loose burning judgement and destruction upon the principalities and the antichrist spirit.
By the authority given to me by Jesus and at the will of the Father in heaven, I bind all the wicked spirits in the leaders, representatives and celebrities of the new world order, illuminati, satanism, false religions, occult organisations, satan’s entertainment machine and satan’s kingdom, especially . I hand them over to satan that their eternal souls may be saved. I pray their unholy works be fully exposed.
In the name of Jesus, I also hand all those who preach false doctrines over to satan that their souls might be saved in Jesus’ name.
I close all ungodly portals and destroy all demonic ley lines so that they become disabled in the name of Jesus. I bind all demons that interfere with God’s communication lines and that this prayer goes viral.
In the name of Jesus, I loose legions upon legions of God’s angels to warfare against and destroy witchcraft, false religions, false prophets, false teachers, deceiving spirits, evil soul ties, curses, occult powers and the antichrist spirit.
Loose angels to minister to believers and release breakthrough
I loose legions upon legions of God’s angels to minister to the needs of believers and to release breakthrough into the lives of people. I bind the spirit of poverty so that the blessings of God reaches his people. I loose the angels of God to take back whatever satan has stolen from people to restore them financially and also in body, soul and spirit. Father, please provide us our daily bread.
Loose God’s seven spirits to the world
In the name of Jesus, I loose the spirit of power, the spirit of love and the spirit of sound mind against the spirit of fear. Father, help us to love you with all our heart, mind and strength.
In the name of Jesus, I loose the spirit of understanding and wisdom, the spirit of counsel and might and the spirit of knowledge and the fear of God upon myself, my family, my community, my nation and the world. Put in us the fear of God that we may grow in wisdom. Fill us up with your understanding and wisdom. I pray that you teach your churches how to bind and loose spirits and how to cast out devils and heal people.
In the name of Jesus, I loose the spirit of adoption so that more people may call you Abba Father!
Ask God for his Holy Spirit and his will be done
Father, please send your Holy Spirit to my family, my Church, my country and the world to convict sins and soften hearts so people can see truth.
Father, please pour out your Holy Spirit that we may hear prophecies and see dreams and visions from you.
Above all, I pray your will Father be done on earth as it is done in heaven. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
If you’re wanting to cast out spirits, break curses and pray for protection over yourself or someone you know, please use this prayer.
PDF – One warfare prayer
Survival and victory on a physical battlefield often depend upon constant, accurate, and timely communication – with leaders, with peers, and with subordinates. Likewise, in the midst of spiritual warfare nothing is more vital than our walking conversations with God, constant abiding prayer, both for ourselves and when interceding for others, while waiting and listening for His still, small voice in answer.
- …they cried out to God in the battle. He heeded their prayer, because they put their trust in Him. (1 Chronicles 5:20 NKJV)
- Now it came to pass in those days that He went out to the mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God. (Luke 6:11-13 NKJV)
- “In this manner, therefore, pray … deliver us from the evil one.” (Matthew 6:9-13 NKJV)
- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:11-13 NKJV)
- “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!” (Matthew 7:7-11 NKJV)
- “Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” (Matthew 26:41 NKJV)
- Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart, saying… (Luke 18:1-14 NKJV)
- But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers. (1 Peter 4:7 NKJV)
- Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NKJV)
- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7 NKJV)
- …praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. (Ephesians 6:18-20 NKJV)
- Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. (1 Timothy 2:1-8 NKJV)
- “…love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.” (Matthew 5:43-46 NKJV)
- “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest. Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves.” (Luke 10:2-3 NKJV)
- …pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with you, and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men; for not all have faith. (2 Thessalonians 3:1-2 NKJV)
- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces.” (Psalm 122:6-7 NKJV)
- Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved. (Romans 10:1 NKJV)
- Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. (James 5:13-17 NKJV)
- When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. (2 Chronicles 7:13-15 NKJV)
- Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members? You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures. (James 4:1-3 NKJV)
- Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that. All unrighteousness is sin, and there is sin not leading to death. (1 John 5:14-17 NKJV)
Examples of prayers for the Church
- “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.” (Luke 22:31-32 NKJV)
- “… I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours… Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. …I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one… ” (John 17:1-24 NKJV)
- These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brothers. (Acts 1:14 NKJV)
- Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them. And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers. Then fear came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles. (Acts 2:41-43 NKJV)
- And when they had preached the gospel to that city and made many disciples, they returned to Lystra, Iconium, and Antioch, strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, “We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God.” So when they had appointed elders in every church, and prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord in whom they had believed. (Acts 14:21-23 NKJV)
- But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed. (Acts 16:25-26 NKJV)
- First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers, making request if, by some means, now at last I may find a way in the will of God to come to you. For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift, so that you may be established… (Romans 1:8-11 NKJV)
- Now I pray to God that you do no evil, not that we should appear approved, but that you should do what is honorable… And this also we pray, that you may be made complete… (2 Corinthians 13:7-9 NKJV)
- Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers: that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power… (Ephesians 1:15-19 NKJV)
- For God is my witness, how greatly I long for you all with the affection of Jesus Christ. And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. (Philippians 1:8-11 NKJV)
- We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you… For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. (Colossians 1:3-12 NKJV)
- Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power, that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. (2 Thessalonians 1:11-12 NKJV)
- Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. (3 John 1:2 NKJV)
The Good Fight of Faith: Prayer Warriors
For more Bible verses to aid spiritual warfare prayers:
- The Lord’s Prayer for Christian soldiers – The Warrior’s Prayer
Original source: Apostle John Eckhardt’s book “Prayers that Rout Demons”
Lord, teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight (Psalm 144:1).
Lord, I am Your End-Times warrior. Use me as Your weapon against the enemy (2 Chronicles 11:1).
The weapons of my warfare are not carnal but mighty through You to the pulling down of strongholds (2 Corinthians 10:4).
Satan, you have lost the war in heaven (Revelation 12:7).
Let all the enemies that make war with the Lamb be destroyed (Revelation 17:14).
I do not war after the flesh but after the spirit (2 Corinthians 10:3).
Lord, thunder upon the enemy; release Your voice; hail stones and coals of fire (Psalm 18:13).
Send out Your arrows, and scatter them. Shoot out Your light and discomfit them (Psalm 18:14).
Deliver me from my strong enemy, from them that are too strong for me (Psalm 18:17).
Deliver me, and bring me into a large place (Psalm 18:19).
I am your battle-axe and weapon of war (Jeremiah 51:20).
You have given me the necks of my enemies, and I will destroy them in the name of Jesus (Psalm 18:40).
I am Your anointed, and You give me great deliverance (Psalm 18:50).
I will beat them small as the dust and cast them out as mire in the streets (Psalm 18:42).
I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them. I did not turn until they were consumed (Psalm 18:37).
I have wounded them, and they are not able to rise. They have fallen under my feet (Psalm 18:38).
I tread upon the lion and adder. The young lion and dragon I trample underfoot (Psalm 91:13).
I tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt me (Luke 10:19).
I tread down the wicked; they are ashes under my feet (Malachi 4:3).
I will arise and thresh and beat the enemy into pieces (Micah 4:13).
I rebuke every wild boar of the field in the name of Jesus (Psalm 80:13).
I rebuke every spirit that creeps forth from the forest (Psalm 104:20).
I rebuke every beast of the forest that comes to devour (Isaiah 56:9).
I rebuke every lion of the forest that comes to slay (Jeremiah 5:6).
I close the door to every demonic rat that would attempt to come into my life in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 66:17).
I bind and cast out every thief that would try to steal my finances in the name of Jesus (John 10:10).
I bind and cast out any spirit that would try to steal my joy in the name of Jesus.
I bind, expose, and cast out any demon that would try by stealth (undetected) to come into my life (2 Samuel 19:3).
Lord, cleanse my temple and drive out any thief from my life (John 2:14–15).
Lord, lift up a standard against any flood the enemy would try to bring into my life (Isaiah 59:19).
I bind and cast out all familiar spirits that would try to operate in my life in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 8:19).
I bind and rebuke any demon that would try to block my way in the name of Jesus (Matthew 8:28).
I remove all leaven of malice and wickedness from my life (1 Corinthians 5:8).
I rebuke and cast out any froglike spirit from my life in the name of Jesus (Revelation 16:13).
I bind and rebuke devils in high places in the name of Jesus (2 Chronicles 11:15).
I break off any fellowship with devils through sin, the flesh, or sacrifice in the name of Jesus (1 Corintians 10:20).
I command all devils to leave my children in the name of Jesus (Mark 7:29).
Lord, expose any human devils in my life in the name of Jesus (John 6:70).
Lord, expose any children of the devil that would try to come into the church (Acts 13:10).
Let every spirit hiding from me be exposed in the name of Jesus (Joshua 10:16).
Let every hidden snare for my feet be exposed (Jeremiah 18:22).
I stand against and rebuke every wile of the devil (Ephesians 6:11).
I release myself from any snare of the devil in the name of Jesus (2 Timothy 2:26).
I will not come into the condemnation of the devil (1 Timothy 3:6).
Lord, let no doctrine of the devil be established in my life (1 Timothy 4:1).
I nullify the power of any sacrifice made to devils in my city, region, or nation in the name of Jesus (Leviticus 17:7).
I bind and rebuke Molech and any spirit that has been assigned to abort my destiny (Leviticus 18:21).
Give me strength to bring forth my destiny (Isaiah 66:9).
I overcome every antichrist spirit because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4–5).
I loose myself from every spirit of error in the name of Jesus (1 John 4:6).
Lord, let me not operate in the wrong spirit (Luke 9:55).
I loose myself from every spirit of whoredom in the name of Jesus (Hosea 4:12).
Let me have and walk in an excellent spirit (Daniel 6:3).
I will take heed to my spirit at all times (Malachi. 2:15).
I bind and cast out any spirit that would try to tear apart my life in any manner in the name of Jesus (Mark 9:20).
Lord, stir up my spirit to do Your will (Haggai 1:14).
I bind and cast out any demon of slumber from my life in the name of Jesus (Romans 11:8).
I bind and cast out all demons of fear and timidity in the name of Jesus (2 Timothy 1:7).
I bind and cast out all seducing spirits that would come my way in the name of Jesus (1 Timothy 4:1).
I bind and rebuke the angel of light in the name of Jesus (2 Corinthians 11:14).
I reject all false apostolic ministries in the name of Jesus (2 Corinthians 11:13).
I reject all false prophetic ministries in the name of Jesus (Matthew 7:15).
I reject all false teaching ministries in the name of Jesus (2 Peter 2:1).
Expose all false brethren to me (2 Corinthians 11:26).
I reject the mouth of vanity and the right hand of falsehood (Psalm 144:8).
I reject every false vision and every false prophetic word released into my life (Jeremiah 14:14).
I bind Satan, the deceiver, from releasing any deception into my life (Revelation 12:9).
I bind and cast out all spirits of self-deception in the name of Jesus (1 Corinthians 3:18).
I bind and cast out any spirit of sorcery that would deceive me in the name of Jesus (Revelation 18:23).
Lord, let no man deceive me (Matthew 24:4).
I bind and rebuke any bewitchment that would keep me from obeying the truth (Galatians 3:1).
I pray for utterance and boldness to make known the mystery of the gospel (Ephesians 6:19).
Deliver me out of the hand of wicked and unreasonable men (2 Thessalonians 3:2).
Evil spirits leave my life as I hear and speak the Word (Matthew 8:16).
I rebuke, still, and cast out the avenger (Psalm 8:2).
I bind and cast out any creeping spirit that would attempt to creep into my life (Ezekiel 8:10).
Let the hammer of the wicked be broken (Jeremiah 50:23).
I renounce all earthly, sensual, and demonic wisdom (James 3:15).
I cast out devils, and I will be perfected (Luke 13:32).
Let every Pharaoh that would pursue my life be drowned in the sea (Exodus 15:4).
I rebuke every demonic bee that would surround me in the name of Jesus (Psalm 118:12).
I bind and cast out any spirit of Absalom that would try to steal my heart from God’s ordained leadership (2 Samuel 15:6).
I will sleep well. I will not be kept awake by any spirit of restlessness or insomnia (Psalm 3:5).
I laugh at the enemy through the Holy Spirit (Psalm 2:4).
I cut the cords of the wicked from my life (Psalm 129:4).
Let every cord the enemy tries to put around my life be like burning flax (Judges 15:14).
I break down every wall of Jericho (Joshua 6:5).
Lord, cleanse my life from secret faults (Psalm 19:12).
Lord, let Your secret be upon my tabernacle (Job 29:4).
Lead me and guide me for Your name’s sake (Psalm 31:3).
Guide me continually (Isaiah 58:11).
Guide me into all truth (John 16:13).
Guide me with Your eye (Psalm 32:8).
Let me guide my affairs with discretion (Psalm 112:5).
Guide me by the skilfulness of Your hands (Psalm 78:72).
Lead me in a plain path because of my enemies (Psalm 27:11).
Lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from evil (Matthew 6:13).
Lead me, and make Your way straight before my eyes (Psalm 5:8).
Make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth before me (Isaiah 40:4).
Send out Your light and truth, and let them lead me (Psalm 43:3).
Make darkness light before me and crooked things straight (Isaiah 42:16).
Teach me to do your will, and lead me into the land of uprightness (Psalm 143:10).
I put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness (Isaiah 61:3).
Clothe me with the garment of salvation (Isaiah 61:10).
I put on my beautiful garments (Isaiah 52:1).
Let my garments always be white (Ecclesiastes 9:8).
Let me be clothed with humility (1 Peter 5:5).
Cover me with the robe of righteousness (Isaiah 61:10).
Let my clothes be full of Your virtue (Mark 5:30).
Let a mantle of power rest upon my life (2 Kings 2:8).
Lord, give me wisdom in every area where I lack (James 1:5).
In Jesus’s Mighty Name we pray, Amen!
Purchase Apostle John Eckhardt’s 108 page book :
“Prayers that Rout Demons : Prayers for defeating demons and overthrowing the powers of darkness”
PURCHASE BOOK online
Are you in a battle today, and it’s taking more than just a physical toll on you? Are you finding it difficult to find the words to tell the devil to be gone? Spiritual warfare is crippling, real, and troublesome, but Jesus has already won us the victory! Pray along with these words now and let the Lord break the chains of fear and bondage!
A Prayer for Spiritual Warfare
Jesus, sometimes I can almost sense the heaviness of pressure mounting and the ominous presence of darkness around me. I recognize my enemy is at work again. Whether he’s trying to discourage me to get sidetracked, to fall into temptation, to give up, or to take my eyes off you, he’s always hanging around.
I need your supernatural power, Lord, to stand strong and not surrender. Physical force won’t help, because you’ve said the weapons of our warfare are different from those in this world. As believers, ours are powerful and can demolish strongholds and lies. These supernatural weapons originate from you. By your precious name and blood, Jesus, I’m asking you to confuse Satan and cancel his attempts to shut me and my influence down. Help me not to become discouraged or to give in when heavy times of testing come.
When I’m tired and weak, you are strong, Lord, and you are my only source of help. I cannot fight without you. Teach me how to pray and to trust you to pull down those strongholds that keep me or others helpless. Guard me from isolation that leaves me exposed and vulnerable. I believe you destroyed the power of my enemy by your death and resurrection. But like a bad penny, my enemy keeps showing up, whispering lies, twisting the truth, and attempting to inflate my selfish pride. He never gives up.
I am declaring the devil and his demons liars today, Lord. Through the power of your precious name and blood, I agree with your Word and the truth that you are in me and that you are greater than my enemy who wants to rule the world. You, your Word, and prayer, Lord, are my secret weapons. I belong to you, and that fills me with a powerful God-confidence. I want to constantly dress in the spiritual armor you give me. Help me use it to defend others from Satan’s fiery darts as well. No one and nothing can snatch me away from your hand.
Strengthen my faith, Lord. Forgive my sins, so that I may be clean in your righteousness. Make me brave, so I can stand and fight the spiritual battles in my life and in our world. Give me your wisdom and discernment so I won’t be caught off guard. Together, Lord, we’ll win, because in truth, you already have.
In Jesus’s powerful name before which every knee shall bow, Amen!
What are you praying for supernatural strength to overcome today? Join our large praying community in the comments below and experience the power and hope of bringing your petitions before God!
Rebecca Barlow Jordan is an inspirational author, speaker, and passionate follower of Jesus who loves to encourage others heart to heart. She has written 11 books and over 1700 other articles, greeting cards, and other inspirational pieces. Her daily devotional Daily in Your Presence is available for delivery through Crosswalk.com. You can find out more about Rebecca at www.rebeccabarlowjordan.com.
Publication date: September 8, 2015
This article is part of our larger Prayers resource meant to inspire and encourage your prayer life when you face uncertain times. Visit our most popular prayers if you are wondering how to pray or what to pray. Remember, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us and God knows your heart even if you can’t find the words to pray.
Prayer for Healing
Prayer for StrengthPrayer for ProtectionMorning PrayersGood Night PrayersThe Prayer of JabezShort PrayersThe Lord’s PrayerThe Prayer of St FrancisSerenity PrayerA Birthday PrayerSinner’s PrayerPrayer for ForgivenessIntercessory Prayer
Now available is our new Daily Prayer devotional! An easy way to find start your day with prayer, read today’s prayer and sign up to receive by email.