by Debbie (Texas)
Holy Father, Please rain down your Holy Spirit on Clark and I. Fill our hearts with the desire to do your will in our lives. Please soften his heart and ease the anger he has. Help us to forgive each other. Father I plead for Your mercy. Please lead Clark to stop the divorce he filed and seek Godly counseling for us.
Protect him from anything that would seek to separate us from each other and keep us from reuniting. If there is an illness making him do this, heal him. Heal both of our hearts, give us strength and courage to do your will, even if it means humbling ourselves. Father, help him remember the sweet times, the romantic times, the happy, joyful times, not only the difficult times. Set us on a path toward reconciliation.
I ask You to walk before me and guide my words and thoughts when I speak to my children and my husband. Walk through me through this storm and help me to do your will Father. I love you. Thank you Father, I give you all praise and glory. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Kelli is guest blogging today with an encouraging article reminding us that Satan seeks to destroy marriages. We need to pray everyday for our husbands! I really like the symbolism she used of “holding the lantern” to help her husband find his way! We are the light of the world and a light for our spouse!
“You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.” – Matthew 5:14-16
It has been two years this past February that my life was turned upside down. Two years this summer that it all blew up and two years this summer that God put all the pieces back together again.
My husband and I had been married for 16 years and I thought we had a pretty great marriage. What I didn’t know was that I had lost touch. You know, life, it gets in the way. I was laying in bed watching TV one February night and my husband said, “I think we need to go see a counselor…about us.”
I was blindsided. I had no idea things were not as perfect in his mind as they were in mine. I tearfully agreed. We went to a counselor and things seemed to get better….I thought. The summer months quickly came, life continued to get in the way. Then there were the phone calls and the texts….from her. I realized then that this was greater than me, bigger than anything I could fix, and I needed help.
I loved my husband more than anything and was not ready to hand over my marriage to Satan. So after the initial shock and anger and feelings that I could never forgive him… it happened. I was alone one day in the house and I began to pray about my marriage. I felt hopeless. I wanted to be angry at my husband. I didn’t want to forgive, but I heard that still small voice say to me, “But I forgave you.”
And that is when the change started happening….not with my husband but with me. Not only had life gotten in the way of my marriage but it had gotten in the way of my relationship with my first love – Jesus. So I began to work on this relationship first. As I did that, my attitude changed. I became a fierce warrior, fighting Satan for my husband’s heart.
I began to pray for him many, many times a day. When I was alone in my car I’d pray out loud for him. I prayed that God would lead my husband’s heart back to me and to our nine year old daughter. I cried and poured out my heart to Jesus many times. I asked Him to forgive me first. There were many discussions between my husband and I during this time. We discussed him leaving. I told him that wasn’t what I signed up for. I signed up for better or for worse….leaving wasn’t an option.
So he stayed. I prayed.
I prayed that God would ALWAYS be my mouthpiece. And He was. He gave me the words to say.
I told my husband one time that I would always be holding the lantern for him waiting for him to come home to me and to our daughter.
I prayed that God would “shut the lions mouth” as far as this other woman was concerned and He did. I don’t believe that my husband was ever physically unfaithful. I do believe there was emotional unfaithfulness though. And it hurt. But when it hurt I’d remember that still small voice and I would try to forgive again.
I had prayer warriors too – people that were close to me praying for my husband. I didn’t tell too many people because I always wanted to protect my husband, but I needed help in praying for him and I needed people to pray for me too.
One Sunday late in June I was at the grocery store after church and I got a text from my husband. It simply said, “I’m home.” I text back, “I know. I just left you at home – silly.” He text back, “No. I mean I’m REALLY home.” Needless to say, all the shopping didn’t get done that day. God healed our marriage. Today it is better than ever.
Did I do everything right? No.
Do I still get worried sometimes? Yes.
We continued counseling a few more times. I believe that Satan is out to destroy every single marriage that he can. But God is out to save every single marriage that He can. My husband is changed. I am changed.
We both realized – thank God – that if we wanted our marriage to be healed and better than ever that we needed to make Christ the center of our lives and our marriage. I pray every day for a hedge of thorns around our marriage. I also pray regularly for all the other marriages out there that Satan is seeking to devour. I will always, always hold the lantern for my husband when he loses his way, and now I know that he will also be holding that lantern for me.
– Kelli Wilson
If you are interested in submitting an article to guest blog for Unveiled Wife please check out the details HERE!
- 1 Wazifa for husband to come back home | Dua wazifa to bring husband back
- 2 Wazifa for husband to come back home:
- 3 Dua for husband come back:
- 4 Muslim Prayer for my husband to come back home:
- 5 Powerful wazifa to bring husband back:
- 6 Islamic Dua for husband to come back home :
- 7 Short Wazifa for husband come back :
- 8 SHOHAR KO WAPAS BULANE KA AMAL | SHOHAR KO BULANE KI DUA :
- 9 Prayer for My Husband Protection
- 10 Godly Prayer for My Husband Protection
- 11 Best Prayer for My Husband Protection
- 12 Prayer Messages for My Husband Protection
- 13 God’s Protection prayer Over My Husband
Wazifa for husband to come back home | Dua wazifa to bring husband back
Outline: Wazifa for husband to come back home,Wazifa to bring husband back,Dua to bring husband back,Dua for husband to come back in islam,Prayer for my husband to come back home method,Shohar ko wapas bulane ka amal aur dua.
Wazifa for husband to come back home:
Are you stunned because your husband announced to you that he is no more in love with you? Or he is upset and highly displeased with you ? Or that he wants to stay far away from you? No problem, we have brought you some important tips & Islamic prayer & wazifa for husband. After performing the Quranic dua & wazifa for husband to come back home you will get outstanding results.
Dua for husband to come back to me:
The holy Quran has immense benefits, blessings & healing power in it. It is a source of guidance and cure for it’s believers. If you are struck in matrimonial adversities & are unable to come out of it, seek help from Almighty Allah. You may ask for Allah’s help through various Islamic prayers, duas and wazaif. A muslim should never show his negligence in asking assistance from Allah. Muslim prayer for your husband to come back home is given in the next section.
Dua for husband come back:
It is the natural tendency of a men to take revenge from the one who hurts him. When you ruin the self-esteem of a man his anger reaches to a peak. Unfortunately, there is no joy in broken husband and wife relationships. The ultimate sufferers will be the children. At least, in order to keep up the family balanced you should take radical measures and also perform dua for husband come back.
Muslim Prayer for my husband to come back home:
When you find that all the doors are shut you fill find the way in prayers. The muslim prayer for husband to come back home will help you relieve your stress. The step by step procedure to perform the prayer for your husband to return home is:
- After your zohar prayer be in the state of Ablution.
- Light the rose or lavender incense.
- Recite “Surah FATIHA” in the following way with the intensity that you may hear.
- When You reach the verse “iyyaaka na’budu wa iyyaaka nastae’en” , repeat it for 101 times.
- Likewise, recite the Surah Fatiha for 11 times.
- By the will of Allah, Within 2 to 3 weeks you will hear the good news.
Powerful wazifa to bring husband back:
It is the prayer that gives strenght, comfort & hope to muslims. Without prayers the life of muslims would have become very depressing. Many people do not understand the term wazifa. It is very simple arabic word. Enchanting some of the verses or duas persistently for a particular number of times is referred to wazifa. I highly recommend to the nervous wives to get themselves engaged with the wazifa to bring husband back home. In order to get success you should patiently & constantly keep performing it. You should have full concentration while practicing it.
Islamic Dua for husband to come back home :
Additionally implement these tips which I am mentioning here.
- You too might have got hurt by your husband. Just keep all his painful words aside for a moment & talk to him.
- Don’t elaborate your speech as you may end up talking something that would worsen the situation still more.
- Furthermore, ask forgiveness from him. Say him “Sorry”.
- Talk to him with a smile on your face.
- Don’t express him that you are angry.
- Tell him that you are missing him and ask him politely to come back home.
- Also make dua for husband to come back home quickly.
Short Wazifa for husband come back :
Another short wazifa which you can do for your husband to come back home is presented here.
This is one of the names of Alighty Allah. It’s meaning is “The Preventor”. You can take help from this Asma e husna to prevent separation and to bring your husband back soon. The method to perform the dua to bring husband back soon is as follows:
- Recite Durood-e-Shareef 11 times.
- Read the above mentioned name of ALLAH 2000 times.
- Keep an imagination that Allah will prevent your husband from getting separated from you.
- Once again read Durood-e-Shareef 11 times.
- Make dua to Allah to bring your husband back to you soon.
- By the will of Allah, within few days your husband will be back with you.
FOR QUICK SOLUTION OF YOUR PROBLEMS (& MIRACULOUS QURANIC THERAPY) CONTACT
SHOHAR KO WAPAS BULANE KA AMAL | SHOHAR KO BULANE KI DUA :
Agar apka shohar apse rooth kar kahin chala gaya hai aur ghar wapas nahi aaraha toh Shohar ko bulane ki dua ka yeh amal karein. Iska tareeqa yeh hai:
- Zohar ki namaz ke baad gulaab ki bukhoor jalayein aur neeche bataye gaye tareeqe se Surah FATIHA itni buland awaz mein padhein keh ap sun sakein.
- Jab “iyyaaka na’budu wa iyyaaka nastae’en” par pohunchein toh is ayat ko 101 martaba dohrayein.
- Isi andaz mein Surah Fatiha ko kul 11 martaba padhein.
- 2-3 hafton mein apko khush khabari mil jayegi In Sha ALLAH.
APNE MASAIL KE JALDI HAL (AUR QURANI ILAJ) KE LIYE RABTA KAREIN
1). The Islamic prayer, wazifa, dua for husband to come back home will get you the results, only if you do them keeping in mind the following things:
- Read Quranic dua and wazifa with correct pronunciation according to laws of reciting the Holy Quran.
- Keep full faith in Almighty ALLAH that he will grant you success in it.
Feel free to contact us if you want :
- To learn the Holy Quran.
- Become Amil.
- Learn Islamic courses & Spiritual courses Online (Amliyat courses)
Contact Mahir Amil Mohammad Yousuf, +92-3232344555
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.
LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU! LEAVE ME A COMMENT.
FOR ANY QUESTION, PROBLEM OR PERMISSION PLEASE DO COMMENT HERE OR CONTACT ON
# Wazifa for husband come back home | Dua to bring my husband back | Prayer to bring me back my husband- Shohar ko wapas bulane ka amal | Shohar ko bulane ki dua #
Beware of fake amils, fraudulent babas and betraying astrologers saying dialogues such as “My knowledge goes beyond seven oceans” , ” Bengal’s magic” etc,. Protect your faith by staying away from such people. May Almighty ALLAH bless and reward every muslim men and women with these islamic duas and prayers. And accept the efforts of this servant. Ameen
In the age we are in, the price to make ends meet is high, and for the family man, it is even higher. Your husband wakes up before dawn, is out all day and returns late at night. This is his daily cycle. Many times, he has to rush through his prayers because there is barely time for him to pray.
You, most assuredly, want your husband to succeed and beyond that, you want him to be protected from every form of evil, but you may be clueless on what to pray about.
That can end as there are fifty protection prayers in this post that you can say on your husband’s behalf.
Prayer for My Husband Protection
1. God of heaven and earth, I entrust the life of my husband in your care. Watch over him and guard every step he takes. Deliver him from the evils of the day and the destruction of the night. Amen.
2. I pray this day, that my husband’s life is hidden with Christ in God. No evil shall befall him; no harm shall come near him.
3. May the protection of the Lord be upon my husband to deliver him from the wiles of the enemy. I declare that the Lord is his shade forever.
4. My husband, I pray that you will live long and be satisfied. You will not die an untimely death; the number of your days you will fulfil on earth.
5. I decree that no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. Every evil gathering together for your sake shall be scattered and the plans of the enemy shall be frustrated.
- 50 Powerful Healing Prayers for the Sick
- 50 Powerful Prayer Points for Protection
- 100 Happy New Week Prayer SMS for Someone Special
- 50 Best Thanksgiving Prayers for Everyone
6. I pray that as my husband goes in and comes out, the Lord will be with him, to protect him in all his ways.
7. In your career, I displace every bad wish against you. Your source of income will not go dry.
8. I declare over my husband that his health is stable. Sickness will not make his body a harbour. My husband is hale and hearty.
9. Dear God, keep my husband from the influence of strange women. My husband will not be enticed into the embrace of the adulteress.
10. I pray for wisdom to always make the right choices for my husband. Help him to be sensitive and be able to discern between the wrong and right people. Help him also to be able to discern between profitable and dubious deals.
Godly Prayer for My Husband Protection
11. For my husband, I pray this day, that the Lord will protect him from the evil one.
12. Help my husband, Lord, to be able to withstand the antics of the deceiver. He won’t fall prey in the hands of the enemy.
13. I pray that my husband’s ears will always be open to hearing when the Lord leads him away from trouble.
14. Keep my husband strong. Let him not fall under the weights and pressures of this world.
15. Help my husband to continually be strengthened and encouraged in you, Lord.
16. When things seem to be not working, keep my husband from losing his mind. Instead, help him to trust You who is able to do all things in and for him.
17. Oh Lord, keep my husband as the apple of your eyes. He is your anointed, do not let anyone touch him for evil.
18. Lord, please spread your protection over my husband. Watch over him day and night.
19. Guard my husband in his going in and coming out. Don’t let the arrows of destruction hit him.
20. Protect my husband from maligning fellows, backbiters, envious people and the wicked ones.
21. Lord, I ask on my husband’s behalf, that you will deliver him from all his troubles. Help him to always know that you are near him.
Best Prayer for My Husband Protection
22. I pray for my husband, when he walks through the fire, he will not be burned; the waters of life will not drown him. No matter what he has to go through, he will always come out unscathed.
23. I ask for my husband’s sake, that his physical strength and natural force will not go dim. He will continually be strong.
24. Lord, watch over my husband and be his ever-present help in troubling situations.
25. I bring my husband’s work under your cover. Oh Lord, build a hedge around my husband’s career.
26. When a disaster is passing, I pray that you will hide my husband in the shadow of your wings.
27. Be my husband’s refuge and fortress, to guard him from those who seek his hurt.
28. Set an unparalleled watch over and around my husband’s health. His bones will not go weak; his body organs will not cease to function.
29. I pray that at every point my husband is emotionally down, he will find succour in you. He won’t lose his mind. Instead, help him to stay joyful through his challenging times.
30. I ask, oh Lord, that my husband will not lose the love of our children. Help him to stay in constant connection with them.
Prayer Messages for My Husband Protection
31. When my husband walks unknowingly in the midst of trouble, preserve his life. With your right hand, save him.
32. Oh Lord, I pray that you will stretch out your hand against those who plot ways to make my husband trip and fall. Keep him safe from the wish of the wicked and violent one.
33. Trials do come but do not let my husband be crushed by them. In the midst of despair, do not let him be downtrodden.
34. I pray that the activities of caterpillars, locusts and cankerworms will cease in my husband’s life. I pray that his finances will not be tampered with.
35. Let no harm catch up with or overtake my husband. Rescue him at all times.
36. Keep my husband from making wrong choices. Help him to discern between the right and the wrong at all times when making choices in his relationship, career, finances, issues that concern his health and our family.
37. In times of trouble, keep my husband’s faith from failing. Let his soul continually find encourages in you.
38. Keep my husband’s body from illnesses. Shield him from ailments. Let him find strength in you always.
39. Lord, protect and preserve my husband. Do not give him over to the wish of the wicked ones.
40. Sustain my husband, Lord, and keep his heart from fear and worry.
God’s Protection prayer Over My Husband
41. I pray that my husband will never lose hope and faith in you. Help him to always keep his body and soul together.
42. Uphold my husband. Don’t let him ever feel discouraged. Guard his heart from anxiety and evil thoughts.
43. Strengthen my husband, Lord. Keep his heart from fear and dismay at all times.
44. Lord, keep my husband from shame. Don’t let the enemy rejoice over him.
45. Help my husband to always remember your promise: to preserve and keep him from falling.
46. Father, preserve my husband so that he will grow so old to see our children’s children even to the fourth generation as you have promised.
47. Dear God, protect my husband from all forms of accidents: road, air, home accidents. Cover every means by which he transports himself from one place to another.
48. Shield my husband’s body from a terminal and non-terminal diseases. Knock them off before they even call at his body.
49. Protect my husband from the fiery darts of the wicked ones. Do not let their gathering over his life stand.
50. I pray that my husband’s trust in you will not die. Help him to know that you are always with him no matter what comes his way.
- Written By Ajiki Christiana.