Thank You Messages For Wife : Saying thanks to the wife don’t need an occasion like Valentine’s Day, birthdays or anniversaries because she loves and care continuously. Having a special thank you message from the husband can make her day and she will feel like the happiest woman on the earth. Look through and share with your darling wife this awesome compilation of best thank you messages for wife, sweet wishes and greetings which will show some extra love to her. Hope these thank you messages for wife will help you to make a pretty moment or feelings of love with your sweetheart.
Best Thank You Messages for Wife
In the walk of fame of my life, you are the only star. Thank you, sweetheart.
Thanks to a wonderful wife like you, my moods have never seen the color blue.
A good wife makes a good husband. Thanks to fulfilling my life sweetheart.
My dear wife, thanks for being the only support I have ever had and I will ever be needing.
Wife is a beauty of home, Wife is a queen of home, Thank you My dear I love you Most.
You came into my life and totally changed my world. I have lost total control of myself. I am a changed person. My heart does not belong anymore to me. It’s given away to you. I am deeply and madly in love with you.
You May Like : Love Messages For Wife
You are the electricity that keeps me charged, sunshine that keeps me awake and food that keeps alive. Thanks.
Thank s, God for this unique, lovely and special person you’ve created you are an angel for me.
Hi beautiful! I just want you to know how thankful I am for having you in my life. You are a perfect wife. Thank you!
The woman who is a perfect homemaker, lovely mother, successful manager and the best wife is not a myth, it’s YOU. Thanks for everything.
To my wife, Thank you for being you. ” Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.” Ephesians 5:25
You have never made me feel like your Mr. Right. You have always made me feel like your Mr. Perfect. Thanks honey.
Most husbands get bogged down by marriage with chains, but I got a flight with a pair of wings. Thank you darling.
Your love gives me the power to stay, to reach my every way, your love is like oxygen in my life, thanks to you my beautiful wife, I love you!
Sweetest Thank You Messages for Wife
I really am blessed to get a wife like you had proved to me that you are the best for me. Thank you so much dear.
Thanks for having answered to all my questions, remedies to all my ailments and solutions to all my problems. I love you.
A woman like you could have got any man she wanted. But a man like me could only dream of getting a woman like you. Thanks for making my dreams come true.
You are the best thing that happened to me. You are the best thing that is still happening to me and you are going to be the best thing to happen to me, ever. Thank you.
Love demands sacrifice and happiness demands contribution from both sides. I am very thankful I have a wife who has both the qualities.
You’ve always been my strength throughout the times I wanna thank you for being my wife.
Like black and white, yin and yang, cold and heat, rough and smooth, we are opposites that balance each other. Thanks for being my perfect better half.
You have been the first and will be the only one ever to touch my heart. Ever since the day I met you, my heart stopped beating for me. It beats for you, saying I love you with every beat.
A song, sonnet, limerick, ballad, couplet, verse or ode – no form of poetry has the capacity to express what you mean to me. Thanks sweetheart.
Need More : Good Morning Message For Wife
Superglue might work at fixing broken stuff around the house but only one thing is strong enough to hold my life together – YOU. Thanks for everything.
Dear Wife! The person whom I like the most after my parents she is you. Because you made my life like a haven. Thank you my sweetheart.
I made all the right choices in life because I had the right person to help me make them. Thanks for being there.
You came in my life and changed it for good, we shall always remain like this forever, ‘Touch wood’ My dear wife, I love you a lot, thanks for everything you are always in my thought!
Heartfelt Thank You Messages for Wife
My dear wife, I’m so blessed of having you. Thank you for your love, care, support and every little effort you are doing for me is simply amazing. I love you.
I cannot rank you as a wife because no rate card in this world has numbers going up to infinity. Thanks for being the best.
Loving you is the sweetest thing to do. Thank you for everything! I love you my dear wife!
My dear wife, thank you for being the guiding light when life threw me in the darkest of corners.
Thank God every man doesn’t have a wife like you or else every man would claim to be the happiest in the world. Thanks wifey.
My dear wife, you don’t have an idea how thankful I am of having you in my life. Choosing you as my wife is the best decision that I’ve ever made. You are such an amazing wife. Thank you for all!
You help me to regain hope after despair, resume life after obstructions, restart journeys after detours, revive strength after the defeat and resurrect dreams after rejection. Thank you.
I’m not that good in words and writing letters but in my simplest way; I want to say I love you and I want to thank you for all you have done for me. A million thanks to the best wife in the world!
You made me dream when I simply saw. You made me execute when I simply thought. You made me listen when I simply heard. You made me live every moment when I simply existed. Thank you.
You May Like : I am Sorry Messages For Wife
My dear wife, thank you for being the guiding light when life threw me in the darkest of corners.
If there was a number higher than zillion, bazillion or gazillion, I would thank you that many numbers of times for everything you have done for me. I love you.
You are so caring and such a lovable wife. Thank you for everything especially for your endless love. I appreciate you in so many ways. I promise to give you all the love that you deserve. Thank you for everything my dear wife! Life is perfect for you!
You are not just my partner, you are my lover. You are not just my companion, you are my inspiration. You are not just my wife, you are my life. Thanks for everything, you give me wings.
Romantic Thank You Messages For Wife
I gave you my house, you made it a home. I gave you my heart, you made it your abode. I gave you my soul, you made it your own. Thanks for everything.
You are essential to me! I love you. Every day I thank God for giving me a wife like you. You are simply perfect! Thank You!
My dear wife, thank you for always doing your best for us; your family. I and our children love you so much! All of us are so thankful and grateful for having you! Thank you for all!
Read More : Best 100 Thank You Messages
I cannot forget the day you say “yes” to me and through the years it has been a wonderful journey with you. Thank you my dear wife! Loving you is all I wanna do.
I don’t want to win the race of life by being the fastest runner. I want to win it by walking slowly, hand in hand with you. Thanks for everything.
Having you in my life completes me! Thank you for being such a wonderful wife to me. I cannot imagine life without you!Thank you, sweetheart!
The person after my parents who I thank for making my life beautiful is you. I had a Wife like no one has. Thanks to you!
All my actions, decisions, battles, thoughts, plans and dreams lead to only one destination – you. Thanks baby.
No scientist has ever discovered the formula for a successful marriage like I have. No adventurer has ever been on an exciting adventure of love like I have. No explorer has gone in the depths of a relationship like I have – all because of you. Thanks.
Are you really serious? I can’t believe a man like you will be on this page, searching for some birthday prayers to say to his wife on her birthday.
Well, I celebrate your courage and person. I am proudly proud of you. So, enjoy the best.
Table of contents
- 1 Birthday Prayers for My Wife
- 2 Biblical Birthday Wishes for Wife
- 3 Happy Birthday Prayer to My Lovely Wife
- 4 Christian Birthday Wishes for My Wife
- 5 Birthday Prayer to My Wife
- 6 Birthday Prayer for My Wife on Her Birthday
- 7 Happy Birthday Prayer to My Wife With Love
- 8 Christian Birthday Message for Wife
- 9 Religious Birthday Wishes for Wife
- 10 Spiritual Birthday Wishes for Wife
Birthday Prayers for My Wife
1. To my loving wife, I wish you a happy birthday coupled with loads of good fortune. Have a blast!
2. My life would have been a load of a mess if I had not met you. You came to turn my life around and change my world for the best. As you celebrate today, see all your wishes coming to pass. Happy birthday, Wifey.
3. No one makes me happy and excited than you. With you, I’ve conquered the world. Today and for the rest of your life, you shall not suffer loss. Amen. Have a great birthday, darling.
4. It’s another year of greatness, fulfilment, endorsement, happiness, promotion, and all that you yearn for. Amen. A beautiful birthday to you, love.
5. Thank God I didn’t listen to people’s filthy talks when I wanted to marry you. Now, I would have been dead or suffering. Thanks for the beautiful children you’ve given me. You’ll never be stranded. Go from glory to glory. Happy birthday, my woman.
- Sweet Happy Birthday Messages for Wife
- Amazing Birthday Prayers for Pastor’s Wife
6. In the name that is above every other name, I say to you today, you’ll not die before your time, you shall never go wrong, you shall always be the head. Amen. Happy birthday, wife.
7. I’ve talked to God today, to be with you and guide you every day in this new year of yours. And it shall be well with you. Happy birthday, honey.
8. I thank God for giving me such a beautiful woman like you. You make my world stand out amongst others. Thank you very much. As it’s your birthday, the Lord will surprise you with that thing you’ve been longing to have. Happy birthday, babe.
9. To me, no one is as beautiful as you are, in this world. Thanks for always being there for me and the kids. God will never forsake you. Happy birthday, woman.
10. I call you my happiness because no one has ever made me happy like you do. I owe my all to you. As long as God lives, you’ll do exploits, and you’ll go places. Happy birthday, dear.
Biblical Birthday Wishes for Wife
11. I thank God for sending me an angel. May you always shine and glow, till the end of time. Happy birthday, my wife.
12. My ever intelligent wife, I wish you long life and God’s blessings, as you add another glorious year. Happy birthday to you.
Biblical Birthday Wishes for Wife
13. You give my life a purpose. A purpose that helps me to overcome all life’s challenges. May you always be the head, in Jesus’ name. Prosperous birthday to you.
14. May every one of your wishes come true as you step further in the journey of life. Happy birthday, wife.
15. Happy birthday to the sexiest woman ever known. Your joy will know no bound. Thank you for framing me into the responsible man I am today.
16. You’re not just my wife, but my best friend. I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. Plenty happy returns of the day. Happy birthday to you.
17. Words can’t describe how grateful I am to have you as my wife. I’m grateful for all you’ve done for me. May you have a happy birthday.
18. You’re not just my wife, but my life. I pray as you continue this journey of life, you’ll scale through, and come out strong. Happy birthday, beautiful wife.
19. The glory of my life, I wish you a prosperous birthday. May you live longer. Happy birthday to you.
20. I just realized that I am living one more year with the love of my life. This new year of ours, we shall not settle for less, we shall be greater. We shall not be a failure. Amen. Happy birthday to us.
Happy Birthday Prayer to My Lovely Wife
21. Happy birthday, dear wife. May you lay hold of all the good things God has in store for the coming year. Amen.
22. I pray Lord that my wife will grow in confidence of your care and goodness
and give her a greater measure of your peace. Amen. Happy birthday to the most adorable wife.
Happy Birthday Prayer to My Lovely Wife
23. I pray that you will continue to grow in grace, love, faith and that God would give you more of HIS peace. Amen. Happy birthday, sweet.
24. Dear Lord, on this day that we celebrate my wife’s birth, I pray for blessings and joy over life. Amen. Happy birthday, dear wife.
25. Lord, you knew everything about my wife before her birth and you have a plan of prosperity and hope for her life! Let it come to pass in Jesus’ name. Happy birthday to you.
26. May you feel confident and ready for the year ahead knowing that God has an order to your steps and a purpose for your life. Amen. Happy birthday, best mum.
27. May the Lord help you to find joy in every circumstance in life, knowing that God works all things out for good. Amen. Happy birthday, love.
28. I thank You, Lord, for loving my wife with unconditional love, and for the promises you have spoken over her life, in Jesus name, Amen. Bless her on her birthday!
29. May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm on your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand. Amen! Happy birthday… Cheers!!!
30. May God be with you and bless you,
May you see your children’s children.
May you be rich in blessings,
May you know nothing but happiness From this day forward. Amen. Happy birthday to you!
Christian Birthday Wishes for My Wife
31. May green be the grass you walk on,
May blue be the sky above you,
May pure be the joys that surround you,
May true be the hearts that love you. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
32. I am so blessed to have an amazing and loving wife by my side. My dearest wife, you make every day worth living and I cherish the special moments we get to spend together. They will remain etched in my memories forever. Happy birthday, baby.
32. Growing old with you is one of my most favourite things to do. Today is about indulging in what you love! Just tell me anything you want! Happy birthday.
33. Without you my dearest, my life would only be an existence. You are truly my source of happiness, strength and inspiration. May God be happy with you, always. Happy birthday!
Christian Birthday Wishes for Wife
34. On the day of your birth, I promise not to get tired until I have fulfilled your wishes and desires. Happy birthday, my love.
35. While I am blinded by your love and beauty, it has opened my eyes to a better and more fulfilling future. Happy birthday, babe!
36. Today we are celebrating you, my love. The woman who makes every day a celebration. I pray God celebrates you more. Happy birthday, dearest.
37. You are a beautiful, intelligent, tenacious and tenderhearted woman. That’s all not, but I’ll whisper the rest in your ear tonight. Happy birthday, Mama.
38. Marrying you was the best decision I have ever made. I don’t want to rule the world. I merely want to live in yours. I love you with every ounce of my soul, an inch of my body and throbbing beat of my heart. Happy birthday!
39. Here’s to hoping our moments together are greater than the number of water drops in the Seven Seas and grains of sand in the desert. Happy birthday, better half!
40. All I really want to do in life is to treat you right and keep you in mind. Not just today on your birthday, but on the other days of the year as well. Happy birthday, dear.
Birthday Prayer to My Wife
41. When I married you, I took on a massive debt of undying commitment and unconditional love. And I promise to keep trying to repay this debt until I take my very last breath. Happy birthday.
42. You fulfilled all my wishes the day you became my wife. After years of marriage, the memories are so sweet and fresh, when I see you my heart still skips a beat. Happy birthday to the woman I truly love.
43. You are truly a gift from heaven that has helped me become a better husband and father. Keep soaring higher. Happy birthday.
44. Even though you have turned a year older, you are still as beautiful as the day I married you. Happy birthday, beautiful.
45. You are the reason that I smile during the happy times. And, more importantly, the reason I smile during the bad times. You’re irreplaceable, dear. Happy birthday!
46. After all these years together, you still make me feel like the teenage boy who won your heart. You are still my high school sweetheart. Happy birthday, love.
47. You’ve made my life meaningful in so many ways. I promise to keep falling for you over and over again, no matter how old we get. May God stay true to you always. Happy birthday.
48. May you find joy in this day as you have brought so much joy to my life. Happy birthday with much love.
49. Hope this day finds you in happiness and health as my heart continues to hold you dearer each day. Happy birthday, love.
50. Words fail to express the happiness you have brought to my life. On your special day, may you understand what cannot be said. I love you. Happy birthday.
Birthday Prayer for My Wife on Her Birthday
51. Today we celebrate the day you came into this world, as each day I celebrate the day you came into my life. Happy birthday.
52. On this day, it is my hope to return to you a small portion of the joy you have provided me in our lives together. I love you always and forever. Happy birthday.
53. Your beauty cannot be overstated. My love for you is beyond exaggeration. On this anniversary of your birth, let us celebrate all the many reasons I am grateful to have you in my life. Happy birthday, sweet mother and wife.
54. As this special day comes, I just want to remind you of my undying and concerted love for you. Have a blast!
55. You mean so much to me than words can surmise; I adore you, I admire you, I’m crazy about you and your unblemished love. Happy birthday, baby!
56. My dearest and soul mate, Happy Birthday! Remember you are the reason I’m successful and standing tall to this day. May God bless you for me.
57. My sweetheart, my love for you just got a new inspiration and meaning, on this special occasion of your birthday.
58. For the woman who has given a new meaning to love, the woman who has stolen my heart and offered me the much-needed confidence in life, I say Happy birthday! Love always!
59. My pure love, on this special day I would like you to know that without you I would not be where I’m. Enjoy!
60. To my darling wife, a good loving husband will always remember your birthday, including your age.
Happy Birthday Prayer to My Wife With Love
61. You came to my lonely heart like a cool ocean breeze, and happiness and joy came along with you. Thanks for being a wonderful wife and mother. Happy birthday.
62. To the world out there you are simply one person, but to me, you mean the entire world. Happy birthday, my love.
63. A day hardly passes without me thinking about you, how empty would my life be without you? Happy birthday, dearest wife.
64. Because you are the gift that keeps giving, I present to you my gift of love wholesome and wholeheartedly. Happy birthday to you.
65. Gold and silver would be too common and diamonds would be too cheap compared to a precious gem like you. May God gift you all you’ve always wanted. Happy birthday.
66. You are the healing tonic of my life. Without you, my life would be meaningless. Happy birthday, my dearest wife.
67. Everybody knows that you have turned one year older, but your body looks like it has just turned one year younger. Happy birthday, my baby.
68. As the radiant sun rises, so are your looks and love. Happy birthday, the woman of my dreams.
69. You are the reason why I smile in good times, keep cool and collected during the bad times. Happy birthday, painkiller!
70. To the entire world, I say, I’m proud to have a woman so beautiful, focused and talented to share the rest of my life with. May God continue to lift you up. Happy birthday, babe.
Christian Birthday Message for Wife
71. Although your love continues to blind me very often, all it has done is open door to a bright future full of success and happiness. Happy birthday, strong woman!
72. You are and will always remain the girl of my youth, no matter how many years pass by. Happy birthday to the girl I married.
73. I feel so lucky and humbled for having someone like you as my wife. Thank you for being such a blessing and companion to me and our kids. Happy birthday to you.
74. Every year your birthday comes and goes, but your love will forever remain in my heart. Happy birthday, lovely woman.
75. I wish you a fulfilling and lovely day, not just on your birthday but in every day of your life. Amen.
76. As we celebrate your birthday, I pray to the Almighty God to bless you on this special day and give you strength and success in the rest of your life. Happy birthday to you.
77. I cannot imagine how boring life would be without you on my side. You have been a lovely soul mate, sweet friend, lovable partner and exceptional wife to me. May God fix in the years to come. Happy birthday to you.
78. You are the angel who has always guided me through the life maze, the desired gift from God. Happy birthday!
79. I will forever remain grateful for the tender love and passion you have given me all these years. I look forward to having many more years of fulfilment and happiness with you. Happy birthday.
80. You make my life verily complete. I do not know how I would have survived this far without your enchanting love and charm. Happy birthday, baby girl!
Religious Birthday Wishes for Wife
81. I celebrate your birth on every day. If I fail to let you know, it is only because the words escape me. Today I want to let you know the depth of what you truly mean to me. I will love you forever. Happy birthday, my love.
82. We celebrate your birthday because the world is a better place since you came into it. I celebrate your birthday because my life has meaning since I found you. Happy birthday with love.
83. Today you grow older, as we all do every day. I celebrate my gratitude for the opportunity to grow older with you by my side. Happy birthday, my love.
84. May all your days be happy and grand, and may today bring you special joy. I love you. Happy birthday.
85. May today find you joyous, the same as every day with you find me. Happy birthday, my love. Be safe!
86. Today we celebrate your birthday, just like every day I celebrate the fact that you were born. I love you. Happy birthday.
87. Today the rest of the world celebrates you, just like I do every day. Happy birthday, my love.
88. May this day and every day return you some of the joy you have brought to my life. I love you. Happy birthday, big woman.
89. They say that age is but a number. Today marks another day that my love for you grows. I will love you forever. Happy birthday, my dear.
90. To my beautiful wife, may the years forever be in your favour and the days always kind. Happy birthday to you.
Spiritual Birthday Wishes for Wife
91. To my one and only beautiful wife, I hope this year brings you as much joy and happiness that you have brought and continue to bring to my life. Happy birthday!
92. The universe became brighter and the planet more beautiful when you were brought into this world. Happy birthday.
93. Happy birthday to my household CEO. You are one-in-a-million and I am so thankful and grateful you are my wife.
94. May God bless you, bless your seeds, and bless the works of your hands. I am so proud and blessed to be able to call you my wife.
95. You are so lucky to have me as your husband… But not as lucky as I am to have you as my beautiful, loving, intelligent wife! Happy birthday, my darling.
96. Thank you for saying ‘Yes’ and coming along with me on this wild ride called life. I wouldn’t want to take it with anyone else but you.
97. You are another year older, wiser, and even more beautiful. I keep loving everything about you. Hope you have the best year yet. Happy birthday!
98. May this new year bring you an abundance of happiness. Happy birthday, my dear wife.
99. Happy birthday to the woman my existence desires all the time. May God give you the strength to finish strong. Amen.
100. For better or worse were the words I said to you. I’m never going to be a complete man without you. I pray God orders your steps and fix you aright this new year. Happy birthday to you.
My dearest beautiful husband Robert,
Everyday I thank God for you in my life. Everyday I pray that he brings you home safely to my awaiting arms. I feel so blessed knowing that from the beginning of creation, he knew that he would create us both for each other. That you would be my helpmate, that I would need your strength and love to help me through my darkest moments in life. That through you, he has given not just me life, but our precious beautiful daughter as well. Every day is a dream come true. The reality that we have the kind of love and life that people all over the world dream of. I sit back and I realize everyday that this amazing life that we share together is real. My dream turned reality. Every minute of every day my heart sings because of you. The feeling of being safe and secure in your arms can compare to none other. I thank God for him knowing my hearts desire, and knowing what I would need, when I would need it. He sent you when you were suppose to be there, not when I wanted you there. My eternal love for you can never die. God gave me everything when he gave me you. It is you, and only you forever my love, my sweet.
I will always love you, Josie
A young man, who rarely appreciates his wife, has taken to social media to gush about her. He took his time to narrate how he has taken her strength for her weakness.
The man identified as Sean Price on Facebook on Wednesday, March 14, shared a picture of his beautiful wife and two children as he revealed how he came to appreciate her after a long time. Price added that the realisation dawned on him when he came home one day and found his wife sleeping on the couch with their children culled around her.
He revealed that over the years, he watched his wife come home exhausted from her 12-hour shift and still take care of her family but never realised how strong she was.
READ ALSO: Nigerian mom confesses to cursing her daughter’s womb in church
His post reads: “So many times i called her weak for her intense emotional reactions toward different things. Told her to grow up, be a woman, stop being so insecure I’m so hard on my wife and oftentimes disconnected because the strength I thought she needed, I couldn’t see that she already had it. I confused her love and weakness for me, as lack of strength as a woman. Twice i watched her give birth to nearly 8lb babies without epidurals and minimum assistance. I watch her come home every day to a 3-year-old with absolutely no chill whatsoever, after a 12-hour shift and have to stay up with him despite being tired. Even with all that she rarely complains and deals with my business. How could I be so stupid to see ‘weakness’ within all of this? Today, when I walked into the living room and saw this I realized just how much of a fool I am. We miss what’s there in plain sight because we become fixated on the fantasy, not realizing that the reality is the fantasy. Sometimes you just have to remove the spec from your own eye! I thank God for my wife, for the ups and downs, and everyday lessons and the strength she has that i was blind to see. I am grateful for the revelation that today has brought.”
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News Anywhere 24/7. Spend less on the Internet!
See post below:
This is so touching!
Who should a man love more; his wife or the mother? – on NAIJ.com TV.
Subscribe to watch new videos