Father God, today we make mention of the youth in this next generation, not just the ones we know, but also those across this nation and the world. We pray for an encounter with You, the One who can change everything.
Grant them a spirit of wisdom and revelation of insight into mysteries and secrets in the deep and intimate knowledge of You. Open eyes, hearts, and ears as only You can do. May all in this next generation know and understand the calling You’ve placed upon them, the inheritance You’ve given them, and what You, Father, have positioned them for and their purpose in this time and hour.
We pray specifically for those who are far away from You; meet those who are wandering aimlessly. Meet them with Your supernatural power and the anointing of the Holy Ghost. May they experience Your presence and be drawn to You in a new way.
We pray for those who are wondering whether You care about them, if You know their names, if You heal, what their destinies are, and if they can have an effect on this world. Father, we know that You even caused this wonder. We pray for each person who is wondering about You and pray that connection would be made to You. Bring each one of them a personalized, detailed experience with You. Bring them personalized moments with the Holy Spirit that only You can give.
We thank You, Father, for a ramping up. A shift has come in the heavenly; the operation of Your Spirit is going forth in a greater measure and a greater way to effect the next generation. May the power of God—the power that raised Jesus from the dead—become like a heat-seeking missile that goes and finds those who need You.
We ask for deposits of Your grace and mercy in operation by the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus. We ask for supernatural encounters for the youth of America as well as the youth of the nations. Reach them supernaturally. Reach those in the most secluded and isolated places.
We pray for Your divine presence at every educational venue in America: our high schools, colleges, elementary schools, and preschools. Make Yourself real. Make Yourself plain. Set up divine aid and assistance of Your Spirit. Reveal Yourself to the next generation so they would personally know Your power and Your glory.
Father, we thank You for pastors and spiritual leaders across the world. Give them ideas and new avenues to influence and cause children to come to You. Give them divine wisdom for this time and age.
We believe our prayers are making a corridor for You to encounter our youth and release Your power upon them. We praise You, God, for You are a God who answers when we call. We agree for these things to be done in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
1. God of Elijah, God of our fathers. We declare that the Spirit You are pouring out on the youth of America is stronger than any rebellion and will work to turn the nation back to God. (Luke 1:17)
2. God, it is time! Raise up the sons and daughters of destiny to contend for the cultural keys of our nation. (Isaiah 22:22)
3. Jesus, You are the great freedom fighter. We declare You will arise and contend against the enemies of our children and You will save them. We declare freedom from rebellion, freedom from sexual addiction, freedom from drugs and the occult. We declare a great spiritual jail break for the youth of America. (Isaiah 49:25)
4. Father to the fatherless. We declare that You are pouring out your father’s heart and You will raise up a fathering, mothering movement in America that will raise kids from the dead and set them into double-portion destiny. (1 Kings 19:15-16)
5. You, whose eyes are ablaze with fire, we declare You will pour out Your jealous bridal love on a generation that will then cry out, “No Toleration!” to sexual immorality and idolatry. (Revelation 2:20)
6. God of revival, pour out the promised rain of Your spirit on our sons and daughters. May they see dreams and visions and prophecy. (Joel 2:28)
7. Great Shepherd, we declare that You will teach the youth of America your ways and the fear of the Lord. We declare healing and deliverance shall break out over the land and the shalom of heaven will fill our youth. (Isaiah 54:13)
8. We pray for a youth revival in which great conviction of sin and Holy cleansing takes place. (1 John 1:7)
9. We declare that a great new music and worship will arise that will be filled with truth and passion. We declare hearts, stadiums and the whole earth will be filled with that sound. (John 4:23, 24)
10. Great Martyr of the church, we declare that even as You laid down Your life for us, the young soldiers of the cross will carry the gospel of Jesus Christ to the Muslim world. (Revelation 12:11)
11. God of salvation, raise up youth that will not be ashamed of the Gospel. Let the power of the gospel blaze across out land. We call forth a great Jesus movement. (Romans 1:16)
12. Lord of the harvest, we proclaim You will thrust laborers into every cultural sphere of the harvest; the schools, the mission fields, Hollywood, politics, the streets and the inner cities. (Matthew 9:37)
13. Jesus, You were about Your father’s business at age 12. We declare your spirit of obedience will be mightily upon the young. They will not waste their teenage years, but tithe them to the Lord. (Luke 2:49)
14. God of Justice and power, raise up anointed ones that will lead the way for justice. Raise up evangelists filled with the power of the spirit—doing miracles and healing the sick. (Luke 4:19-19; Isaiah 61:1-2)
15. God for all peoples, raise up a generation who will proclaim Your gospel to every people group in the earth. Release an end-times student-volunteer missions movement. (Matthew 24:14)
16. O Lord, that an end-time church without spot or wrinkle will arise. Let their cry for the Bridegroom erupt and thunder all over the earth, “Come quickly, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:17)
17. Jesus, the one anointed with the oil of joy, raise up young men and women who, although brought up in a culture of murmuring and disrespect, will be filled with joy, thankfulness, and strength of character. May they be the radiant ones known as the offspring of the Lord in a depraved and crooked generation. (Philippians 2:14-15)
18. God of our fathers, we declare a generation will arise who will live in the great shadow of history, who will receive the blessing of the accumulated prayers of the saints past, and who will take the baton with unhindered obedience and hasten the return of the Lord. (Hebrews 12:1)
19. Father of all life, You have dreamed a unique dream for every life. We cry out, “No more abortion! No more destroyed destinies! No cloned destinies!” (Psalms 139:14-16)
20. God of the church, we declare this young generation will know the love of God in such a way that they will break through religious and racial barriers, reject territoriality, spiritual pride and selfish ambition, so that the unity Jesus prayed for will be seen. (John 17:23)
21. May the scriptures be honored, loved and obeyed again in the youth of America. God, we cry for a recovery of the “absolutes” of Your word in our land. (John 3:16)
22. Jesus, lover of our souls, burn Your passions in the heart of the youth of America. Seal their affections. Let Your flame of love break unclean addictions of the human heart. (Song of Songs 8:6)
23. We declare that You Father of all fatherhood will release a fathering discipling movement that will bring a fatherless generation into the deep security of sonship and daughtership in God. (2 Timothy 2:2)
24. We declare that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ will explode in the youth of America a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the true knowledge of God. (Ephesians 1:17)
25. King of Kings and Lord of Lords, we declare You will raise up a massive young praying army across America that will pray and fast for our governmental leaders and shape the destiny of our nation. (1 Timothy 2:2)
26. “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth”…in six days. You, O God, are the Creator. We declare that our children shall know You as the Creator and the day will come when they shall be taught of You even in the public places of America. (Genesis 1:1)
27. You wrote a book of all our days before we were even born. How awesome You are, Father. You have dreamed a dream for every child and written a novel of his/her days. We declare the youth of our nation will fulfill the dreamed destiny…and the curse of abortion over them and our nation will be broken. (Psalms 139:16)
28. We declare these teenagers in the Babylon of today will turn and take a stand for truth and holiness and will not compromise. (Daniel 1:8)
29. There is a generation that is marked by spiritual violence, by extreme passion, sacrifice and devotion. We pray this generation will seize the moment and turn nations back to God. (Matthew 11:12)
30. We declare this is a generation who will wrestle with You in the midst of darkness and will not give up or give in until they see You face to face and you bless them. (Psalms 24:6)
31. We declare those shadowed by a spirit of death, but desperately wanting true life will find it in the Father’s love. Bring forth the prayer anointing of Elisha and breathe life into the souls of the youth of this nation. Redeem what the enemy has stolen. Do it Lord, for your Holy Name’s sake! (II Kings 4:32-34) “The Lord gave the word; great was the company of those who proclaimed it…” –Psalms 68:11
Print This Post
Select font size: Kurhaus Prayer (For The Youth Of Today) Lyrics
Get “Prayer (For The Youth Of Today)” Ringtone
Don't want to say everything was better When we were young We also wanted to have some fun But we had ideals Felt like fighting a war Say, can't you feel that anymore I don't want you to repeat The shit we did I want you to think Start thinking Go I say a prayer for the youth of today Is it sarcasm Or did you give up I hope neither of them g** please Open your eyes, say Don't you see no hope Do you see anything at all Arm yourself with knowledge Form troops of freaks Start a war Come on Go I say a prayer for the youth of today Kurhaus Prayer (For The Youth Of Today) found on Yeah, and suddenly On a dark and dusty day Millions of them came creeping Out of their dirty holes The people shivered They had never seen the gloom in their eyes And no one dared stopping them Only half a mile away from the centre of the old weak power They formed an arrow and set themselves on fire And with 2000 miles per hour they crushed into their aim And the flames burned everything that wasn't pure Go I say a prayer for the youth of today
Translation in progress. Please wait...