Jehovah Shalom, I bend my knees before Your throne of grace, casting all my cares, my troubles, my doubts, my fears and my weaknesses on You, the Almighty God who sits upon the Throne.
Every negative entity will flee at the sound of Your mighty name. These trials and temptations that strikes me when I am most vulnerable shall vanish, for my dawn is approaching and my breakthrough is near as they are all transformed into lessons that will only make me stronger.
1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
I speak favor into my life
Deliver me from satan and his fallen angels, Oh Lord. I speak favor into my life as the overflow of Your abundant blessings pour down upon me. I embrace it, I embrace You, as the Holy Spirit draws near to me.
No man can ever convince me that my breakthrough will never come, for who God blesses no man curse. I see my victory ahead, it is so clear to me that doubt and fear flee at the thought of it, at the thought of You bringing it to pass, Jehovah Nissi.
Proverbs 4:25-27 Let your eyes look straight ahead, and your eyelids look right before you. Ponder the path of your feet, And let all your ways be established. Do not turn to the right or the left; Remove your foot from evil.
Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
I speak favor into my life as the overflow of Your abundant blessings pour down upon me. Click To Tweet
Remove all negativity
Wipe out any signs of oppression, depression, sickness, negative thoughts, negative suggestions from those around me. Grace me with eternal love, joy, peace and happiness until the day I see You.
Show me how to dance in the rain and smile at the storm knowing that You are in the vessel. I declare a complete breakthrough in my life, for we are victorious through Christ Jesus, Amen.
I declare a complete breakthrough in my life, for we are victorious through Christ Jesus, Click To Tweet
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me,” says the Lord.
Ephesians 6:12 – For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER Satan, take note and listen well. We are the Church of the Living God, we are bought with the Blood, charged with Power, married to Jesus, indwelled with His Spirit, destined for victory, and immune to destruction. We’re part of the company of the committed, the Crown of the Covenant, the congregation of the courageous, we are a fellowship of the faithful, a battalion of believers, a regiment of the redeemed, a division of the devoted, an army of the approved, a team of the triumphant, a platoon of the powerful. Satan, you will not conquer me. For I am Blood washed, daily delivered, strongly sanctified, spirit soaked, in-Word, and indwelled. You are wasting your energy on me. My faith is set. My victory is assured. I am linked with a sovereign and eternal power. You are a deceiver, but you will not deceive me. You are a roaring lion, but I am not devourable. You are extremely subtle, but I’m on to your ways. You parade as an angel of light, but I walk in a stronger light. Your days of deception are over with me. I won’t be detoured, derailed, distracted, distorted, discouraged, or disillusioned by your schemes. I’m off limits to you now. My doors are closed and locked and I’ve thrown away the keys. You won’t walk in, crawl in, slither in, sneak in, pry in, or barge into my life. I have a permanent and precious Friend, who lives inside of me, and He will not share this temple with anyone else, especially you. His Name is Jesus. He and I know that your time’s almost up. You may lie, lure, linger, lurch, and laugh, but you won’t get in. Your days are numbered; your designs are dwindling; your evil is eroding; your devilishness is dissolving; your progress is poisoned; your success has been subverted; so get off my property; get off my porch. Get out of my sight. For He who is in me, is greater than he who is in the world. Leave my family alone; leave my children alone; and leave my church alone. God is on my side. I am on God’s side. I have the same power that delivered Jesus from temptation and sin. I have the same power that raised Him from the grave. I have been promised the victory, and I have claimed that victory, and you can summon all your hosts, but you will lose the battle! We are the church of the Living God! Blood-washed, Spirit-filled, battle-scarred, unrelenting and indestructible. And in the blessed words of Jesus Christ, the gates of hell will not prevail against us. In Jesus Name. In Jesus Name. Are you listening? In Jesus Name. Amen and Amen!
We’re in a battle in this world. We may not see it, we might forget it’s there. But the enemy would love nothing more than to start our year off with discouragement and defeat, bringing fear and stress. Don’t let him win.
If you’re a believer who is living like salt and light in a dark world, you won’t go for long without encountering spiritual warfare – obstacles and attacks he’ll hurl your direction. God reminds us in His word to stay aware of Satan’s schemes, to live alert in this world, and to stay close to Him.
He arms us with the sword, the Word of God, to stand against the enemy’s lies. He equips us with strength, wisdom, and discernment through His own Spirit to stay strong in the spiritual warfare battle. He invites us to spend time in His Presence, through prayer and worship, pressing in to know Him more.
As we grow to know God’s Truth and what is real, we also know more what is false, and we are stronger to stand against it in the powerful name of Jesus. He never leaves us to fend for ourselves in a dark world, but reminds us He is constantly with us, fighting for us, even when we cannot see.
Praying God’s words back to Him, is a powerful weapon against the forces of evil. It is Truth going out. It reminds us that God knows our way and understands what we face today. It builds our faith and our trust in God. It guards our hearts and focuses our minds back on Him. It wins the battle.
Prayer + God’s Word = Power
31 Spiritual Warfare Scriptures to Read, Pray, and Memorize:
1. “Submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7
2. “You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.” 1 John 4:4
3. “For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” 2 Cor. 10:3-5
4. “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.” 1 Pet. 5:8-9
5. “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the Lord.” Is. 54:17
6. “Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” Eph. 6:11-17
7. “In all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.” Rom. 8:37
8. “But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Cor. 15:57
9. “Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts.” Zech. 4:6
10. “But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.” 2 Thess. 3:3
11. “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.” Luke 10:19
12. “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” John 10:10
13. “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Matt. 18:18-19
14. “The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Deut. 28:7
15. “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
16. “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” 1 Cor. 10:13
17. “And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32
18. “Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good.” Rom. 12:21
19. “And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.” Rev.12:11
20. “Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” 1 Tim. 6:12
21. “,,,On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Matt. 16:18
22. “…the reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.” 1 John 3:8
23. “But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” Is. 40:31
24. “One of your men puts to flight a thousand, for the Lord your God is He who fights for you, just as He promised you.” Josh. 23:10
25. “Do not fear them, for the Lord your God is the one fighting for you.” Deut. 3:22
26. “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?” Rom. 8:31
27. “Through You we will push back our adversaries, through Your name we will trample down those who rise up against us.” Ps. 44:5
28. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Josh. 1:9
29. “For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.” Ps. 18:39
30. “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart…” Ps. 91:1-4
31. “This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s.” 2 Chron. 20:15
When we belong to Christ, the enemy never has the final word over our lives. We are secure in God’s hands.
Press on – courageous and free – never held back by fear or defeat. The battle belongs to the Lord, and He has the final victory…
Debbie McDaniel is a writer, pastor’s wife, mom to three amazing kids (and a lot of pets). Join her each morning on Fresh Day Ahead’s facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/DebbieWebbMcDaniel, for daily encouragement in living strong, free, hope-filled lives. Find her also at and
Devil is always with you to distract you in the spiritual journey and leads you to the wrong path. To defeat the devil and win the right path it is important to make the spiritual warfare prayers. You can find the words in the prayers to tell the devil to be gone from your mind.
What is warfare prayer?
Everyone wants to spend a sinless life but there is an enemy who is always there to lead you to the wrong path. Every wrong deed a man does make the Lord angry and the person gets the punishment of the fire of hell in the life here after.
But to avoid the sins and to get an eternal success there are spiritual warfare prayers that helps one to defeat the Satan. These prayers help to fight against the devil that always distracts in daily life and good habits.
It is said in the Ephesians.6:18 prayers are commanded in the context of putting on the shield of God. Warfare prayers strengthen the attitude of take control attitude. Commonly warfare prayers include I statements and according to biblical view one should not directly speak with the devil. Always ask for help to the Lord. Devil always try to make your faith in the Lord weak so always have faith that the ALMIGHTY will always help you.
How to find out that you are under attack?
When a person is under attack of some disease then the symptoms identify that what kind of disease it is and how will it be cured. Similarly it is important to recognize the symptoms that identify that you are spiritually under attack of some unseen demon. This is time to identify and then making of spiritual warfare prayers.
To turn you away from right:
First thing what devil does is to turn you away from the right path the path which is the will of God. So when you feel that you’re losing spiritual desire then you are under attack of some unseen power.
Your eyes on money:
When you think that money is most important thing in life and you pay all your attention towards making more and more money and doing your eyes off of right things then you are under attack.
When you feel helpless:
When you feel helpless in crucial times and lose faith that one day this darkness will turn into the light then you are under attack as the demons want you too loose your faith.
Prayer less life:
If you’re spending life with no prayer or making less prayer then it is the symptom that you are following the way that leads to the hell.
Use your spiritual weapons to win:
Once you have identified the symptoms then it is the time to recite the spiritual warfare prayers. Understand that you are in the war with an enemy who is not visible to you but is making you weak and destroying your spiritual life. So make yourself skilled with the spiritual weapons that are the prayers.
Check this also:
- St. Anthony prayer to ask for aid
- prayer for guidance in crucial times
- prayer for surgery
- prayer for peace
- prayer for forgiveness