KING JAMES BIBLE ONLINE
KING JAMES BIBLE ONLINE
Basic Bible data available free to remix and mashup
3 Christian Personal Finance – Blog: Debt & Financial Help
We are a FREE Christian Finance website helping Christians manage their money and financial lives better. We regularly have articles on budgeting, saving money, getting out of debt, making money, investing, and more.
-2 Delta Valley
0 Faith for Families
Faith for Families was developed to help families believe for miracles in their lives. to give hope for meth addiction and to build the faith a of families just getting by.
-1 Bible Study Tools Online, Verses, 40+ Versions, Commentaries, Concordances
Bible Study Tools – free online Bible resources, verses search, 40 versions including NIV, KJV, commentaries, concordances, reading guides.
0 HopeFaithPrayer – Faith Brings Success to All Areas of Your Life
God is love and gives to everyone, but only those with faith receive. We can show you how to grow your faith and how to release it into your life. Faith has the power to bring victory and success into every area or your life.
Information and material related to Rev. A. A. Allen and Miracle Valley.
10 prayerpower on HubPages
I am an inspirational writer.
0 YouTube – Broadcast Yourself.
YouTube is a place to discover, watch, upload and share videos.
| Positive Prayers for Financial Blessings – Track 1:
Enjoy the 52 Best
Biblical Prayers for Financial Blessings
! Positive Prayers will help you Pray God’s Word, and believe God’s Promises! They are the most Encouraging and Inspirational Prayers. They will help you to stay thankful, and appreciate all of your blessings. Positive Prayers will help you live the abundant and blessed life!
With God all things are possible
Praying God’s Promises will fill you with FAITH and BELIEF. Jesus said, “All things are possible to those who believe.” Listening to Positive Prayers daily will help you to add Biblical Prayers to your daily prayers. Learn to speak and pray God’s Word! If you change your prayers, you can change your life! Click for the full 52 Positive Prayers for Financial Blessings eBook.
Read and Listen to Positive Prayers every day for 21 days. Learn to pray God’s Word, and believe God’s Promises! You will feel better and happier. These Biblical Prayers will help you pray with the most Encouraging and Inspirational Prayers! They will help you to stay focused on God, and receive His many Blessings! Enjoy all of the Free samples. We hope you are blessed 🙂
A Prayer of Declaration for Financial Blessings
Psalm 113, II Corinthians 9
Reflections of the Heart:
As tithers, we have no need to worry about our finances. Our God will open the windows of heaven for us. He will pour out blessings so great; we will not have enough room to receive. Try it! Put Him to the test! Malachi 3:10
Heavenly Father, we praise You with all of our hearts; we will tell of all the marvelous things You have done. Your reign is forever. You execute judgment from Your throne. You judge the world with justice and rule the nations with fairness. Lord, You are a shelter for the oppressed and a refuge in times of trouble. We trust in You because we know Your Name; we know that You do not abandon those who search for You. Father, Your righteousness reaches to the highest heavens. You have done wonderful things! Who can compare with You? Thank You for being our provider. Thank You for giving us the power to be successful. Thank You, Father, for being our economic strong tower during these trying financial times.
Father, we declare that we are blessed as a Church Family because we fear You, and delight in obeying Your commands. We believe that Your plans for our finances are good and not for disaster, to give us a future and a hope. As we are willing and obedient, according to Your Word, we expect to eat the good of the land. As a Church Family, we confess that we will not fear the economic forecasts because our trust is in You and because we know that You are for us. We confess that our confidence is in You and not in our jobs, our investments, our bank accounts or ourselves. Every good and perfect gift is from You, the Father of lights, so we say that we will walk by faith and not by sight. As a Church Family, we commit to seeking Your Kingdom above all things and living righteously and we know that You will give us everything we need. We release old mindsets, habits and behavior patterns that have created lack and poverty. We forbid thoughts of failure, defeat and mediocrity to inhabit our minds. We confess that wealth and riches are perpetually in our homes and our righteousness will endure forever. Proverbs 14:23 says that in all labor there is profit, therefore, as we work hard we command profit margins and surplus to increase. We declare that we will continue to give cheerfully to the Kingdom of God because we know that as we do this, You will generously provide for us and we will always have everything we need and have plenty left over to share with others. We commit to teaching our children Your Word about financial prosperity and we declare that they will be mighty on the earth. We decree that our children will become entrepreneurs, heads of corporations and leaders of nations. We command promotions and financial increase to manifest in the lives of every Church Family member, now! Additionally, we command all of the finances for the Kingdom Builders’ Center to come forth, now!
What are God’s promises for your finances? Write those scriptures down and confess them over your life:
Holy Spirit, rescue those who are drowning in financial debt and help us all to manage our finances better. As we receive increases in our finances, help us to remember that abundance comes from You. Please help us to not hoard Your blessings. Your Word says that when we help the poor, we are lending to You and You will repay our generosity. So please remind us to be generous. Holy Spirit, touch the hearts of our Church Family to give to the poor through the Promise of Giving. Help us all to look for opportunities to be a financial blessing to someone else. Father, please surround us with Your favor like a shield as we do business in our public and private lives and continue to open doors of opportunity. Teach us how to love people and use money, rather than loving money and using people.
Father, forgive us for all acts of sin, including idolatry, greed, stinginess, financial idolatry, self-centeredness, arrogance, pride, stubbornness and financial disobedience. Forgive us for expressing words of doubt and unbelief concerning Your promise of financial abundance. Forgive those of us who continue the downward spiral of financial mismanagement. Forgive us for failing to develop financial plans that include debt reduction, savings and investments. Forgive us for living beyond our means and misusing credit cards. Father, forgive those members who do not pay their tithes and help them to get on track and begin to tithe. Forgive me for (list the sins, say them out loud to the Lord). Lord, remind us of those we need to forgive, and help us to be quick to forgive. (Take a moment and ask the Holy Spirit to show you names or faces of people that you may need to forgive. As He shows you, say out loud, “I forgive name of person(s).”
Help us to not yield to temptation; but deliver us from the evil one.
Lord, You made the earth by Your power and preserve it by Your wisdom. With Your own understanding You stretched out the heavens. When You speak in the thunder, the heavens are filled with water. You cause the clouds to rise over the earth, You send the lightning with the rain and release the wind from Your storehouses. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Scripture References for the Written Text: Psalm 9:1,7-10, Psalm 71:19, Deuteronomy 8:18, Psalm 112:1, Jeremiah 29:11, Isaiah 1:19, Psalm 118:6,8, James 1:17, II Corinthians 5:7, Matthew 6:33, Psalm 112:2-3, II Corinthians 9:7, Proverbs 19:17, Psalm 5:12, Matthew 6: 13, Jeremiah 51:15-16
Today, I will trust God to:
From start to finish, the Bible is filled with many wonderful promises of God. More than that, every situation that we have faced or will ever encounter in our lives, there is an answer, a solution or strategy by which we can overcome. Today we present to you 19 Bible verses on God’s promises of victory for financial blessings. Believe on the Lord Jesus and watch God’s word come to life in your situation.
1. The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children. ~ Psalm 115:14 KJV
2. The lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. ~ Psalm 34:10 NIV
3. But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today. ~ Deuteronomy 8:18 NIV
4. Praise the Lord, who carries our burdens day after day, he is the God who saves us. ~ Psalm 68:19 GNT
5. The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; ~ Psalm 24:1
6. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosper. ~ 3 John 1:2 KJV
7. You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. ~ Deuteronomy 28:6 NIV
8. The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it. ~ Proverbs 10:22 NIV
9. Humility is the fear of the Lord; its wages are riches and honor and life. ~ Proverbs 22:4 NIV
10. You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. ~ Psalm 145:15 NIV
11. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. ~ Psalm 37:25 KJV
12. The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity – in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground – in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you. v.12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. v.13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. ~ Deuteronomy 28:11-13 NIV
13. On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with your income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made. ~ 1 Corinthians 16:2 NIV
Read also: 14 Verses On God’s Promises
14. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. v.11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the Lord Almighty. v.12 Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land. ~ Malachi 3:10-12 NIV
15. Carefully follow the terms of this covenant, so that you may prosper in everything you do. ~ Deuteronomy 29:9 NIV
16. A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children, but a sinner’s wealth is stored up for the righteous. ~ Proverbs 13:22 NIV
17. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ~ Matthew 6:33-34 NIV
18. To the person who please him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. ~ Ecclesiastes 2:26 NIV
19. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:19 ESV
OVER TO YOU..
We hope that you enjoyed this post. Do you know of another bible verse on financial blessings? Please add it in the comment section below or share your thoughts with us. Let others benefit from this word by sharing it on your social media sites among your friends and family.