David And Zion Chosen
14 “This is My resting place forever; Here I will dwell, for I have desired it. 15 “I will abundantly bless her provision; I will satisfy her needy with bread. 16 “Her priests also I will clothe with salvation, And her godly ones will sing aloud for joy.
He makes peace in your borders; He satisfies you with the finest of the wheat.
“But you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water; and I will remove sickness from your midst.
then I shall give you rains in their season, so that the land will yield its produce and the trees of the field will bear their fruit.
“The Levite, because he has no portion or inheritance among you, and the alien, the orphan and the widow who are in your town, shall come and eat and be satisfied, in order that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hand which you do.
“All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you if you obey the LORD your God:
The afflicted will eat and be satisfied; Those who seek Him will praise the LORD Let your heart live forever!
Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, On those who hope for His lovingkindness,
They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights.
Trust in the LORD and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.
They will not be ashamed in the time of evil, And in the days of famine they will have abundance.
For He has satisfied the thirsty soul, And the hungry soul He has filled with what is good.
Honor the LORD from your wealth And from the first of all your produce;
He will dwell on the heights, His refuge will be the impregnable rock; His bread will be given him, His water will be sure.
“I will fill the soul of the priests with abundance, And My people will be satisfied with My goodness,” declares the LORD.
“You have sown much, but harvest little; you eat, but there is not enough to be satisfied; you drink, but there is not enough to become drunk; you put on clothing, but no one is warm enough; and he who earns, earns wages to put into a purse with holes.”
“You look for much, but behold, it comes to little; when you bring it home, I blow it away Why?” declares the LORD of hosts, “Because of My house which lies desolate, while each of you runs to his own house.
from that time when one came to a grain heap of twenty measures, there would be only ten; and when one came to the wine vat to draw fifty measures, there would be only twenty.
“If you do not listen, and if you do not take it to heart to give honor to My name,” says the LORD of hosts, “then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings; and indeed, I have cursed them already, because you are not taking it to heart.
“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
“For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
Ordering the people to sit down on the grass, He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up toward heaven, He blessed the food, and breaking the loaves He gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds,
And He directed the people to sit down on the ground; and taking the seven loaves, He gave thanks and broke them, and started giving them to His disciples to serve to them, and they served them to the people.
“HE HAS FILLED THE HUNGRY WITH GOOD THINGS; And sent away the rich empty-handed.
2 Corinthians 9:10-11
Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness;
King James Version (KJV)
I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
Psalm 132:15 – Amplified Bible
Psalm 132:15 – American Standard Version
Psalm 132:15 – Bible in Basic English
Psalm 132:15 – Darby Bible
Psalm 132:15 – English Standard Version
Psalm 132:15 – King James Version
Psalm 132:15 – La Biblia de las Americas
Psalm 132:15 – The Message
Psalm 132:15 – New American Standard Bible
Psalm 132:15 – Nueva Biblia Latinoamericana de Hoy
Psalm 132:15 – World English Bible
Psalm 132:15 – Young’s Living Translation
Psalm 132:15 – Additional Comments
You can read through all of Psalms 132 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 132 verse.
- Psalms 132:1 Lord, remember David, and all his afflictions:
- Psalms 132:2 How he sware unto the LORD, and vowed unto the mighty God of Jacob;
- Psalms 132:3 Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;
- Psalms 132:4 I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,
- Psalms 132:5 Until I find out a place for the LORD, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.
- Psalms 132:6 Lo, we heard of it at Ephratah: we found it in the fields of the wood.
- Psalms 132:7 We will go into his tabernacles: we will worship at his footstool.
- Psalms 132:8 Arise, O LORD, into thy rest; thou, and the ark of thy strength.
- Psalms 132:9 Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy.
- Psalms 132:10 For thy servant David’s sake turn not away the face of thine anointed.
- Psalms 132:11 The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
- Psalms 132:12 If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.
- Psalms 132:13 For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
- Psalms 132:14 This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.
- Psalms 132:15 I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
- Psalms 132:16 I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
- Psalms 132:17 There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.
- Psalms 132:18 His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish.