by Sara (Indianapolis,In)
dear st. jude,
I humbly pray and ask u for everything to come out well safe for jorge’s surgery and recovery and that u help his self esteem stay up and dont let his mind and thoughts drop to negative things in life.
Help him keep his head up and be a better person in life and to keep his job and succed in life, and that our relationship well get better beetwen us. and maybe he well have his visitian rights back to see hiz daughter rosa one day.
Please pray for our loved ones to and watch over them and protect them.i know life is not always perfect but help us thru our problems and troubles and needs thank for hearin me
Return to Prayers for Healing
When someone you love is undergoing a medical procedure, it can feel as if your heart is on hold until they’re better again. The best thing you can do for a friend or relative who is recovering from surgery is to visit them and let them know that you’re there for them. However, this might not always be a practical thing to do. Our work obligations and limited visiting hours can get in the way of visiting your loved one. So the best thing you can do is to send them a get well soon message that tells them how much you miss them and how you’ve been praying for them.
Can’t quite find the right words to day to someone who has had surgery? These messages might inspire you!
As the sun rises this morning, may you rise from every sickness and be whole again. Get well soon. Don’t worry dear; you are not in this alone. You will get through this in a short time. Get well soon. Please bounce back soon and come back to us.
As you are healing, may you feel warmth and compassion from all who care about you. Best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
For each candle I light, I hope it brings a spark of hope and wellbeing your way. Get well soon, my friend.
From the minute you were headed to the surgery room to the minute you’re back out of the hospital, I have prayed for your quick recovery. Rest well, my friend, because we have a lot of catching up to do when you get back out!
Get well soon! Everyone here misses your contagious smile. Nothing has been the same since you became ill. No one tells a joke like you do, so please hurry and get well fast!
Get well soon! Your family and friends miss you a lot, and look forward to your return. We all send our best prayers to you, and want you to know that you are greatly missed! So, take good care and return to us soon.
I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think I’m missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can’t wait any longer. Get well soon, dear.
I heard you were in recovery for your surgery. I just want to let you know that I miss you and I wish you the quickest recovery. I’m praying for you every day.
I hope each day brings you renewed strength as you travel the road towards recovery. After all, you could sure use the vacation, so I wish you the best!
I hope this post-surgery get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
I hope this surgery leaves you feeling a hundred times better than you did before going in. So during your recovery period, sit back, relax, and keep thinking positive thoughts so you get well faster.
I wish I had magical powers to take away all of your post-surgery pain. However, all I can offer you is positive vibes to send your way. Get well soon, love.
I’d like to give you a big sloppy kiss to make you feel better, but then I’d get your germs. So, I’m sending an imaginary get well hug!
I’m feeling both sad and happy today. I’m sad because you’re not fully recovered, but I am happy that your surgery was a success. May you bounce back soon so that I may see you again, my friend.
It has not been easy for me since I heard you were not feeling fine. I send you this message to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you will get better soon; wishing you fast return to health.
It’s been so nice seeing you every day, with your humor and kindness, but it has been so sad not seeing you. Being ill is hard on anyone. Everyone here sends best wishes for your health and healing.
May the angels of good health visit your sick bed and raise you from every sickness. Fell good soon. There are several reason why you shouldn’t remain on that sick bed; your friends and family loves, your friends and family miss you, your friends and family.
May the prayers and blessings of good health I am sending with these flowers make your strong and healthy soon. May your body feel nourished and revived with these fruits I send your way. And lastly, I hope you gain a new sense of hope when you get this message, because we all want the best for our recovering friend!
May your illness pass as harmless as a summer breeze my friend. Can’t wait to have you back! Get well soon!
No sickness can keep you down with all the prayers I offer for your recovery. Rise up and be strong, my friend!
Sending you love, well wishes, prayers, and every kind of good energy to bring you back to health as soon as possible. Love you!
Some people may wonder why sickness befalls them. I think it’s better not to think of the whys, and instead think of what to do after. In your case, now that your surgery is over, I hope you only have positive thoughts for the future!
Take all the time you need to get well, and know that when you return there will be many happy faces waiting to greet you.
There ain’t no sunshine when you’re gone. So get well soon so we can hang out again!
When I heard you were getting surgery, I immediately hoped for the very best. Now that the hard part is over, I hope you are recovering well. Stay strong, my friend, because the worst has passed and you’re on your way to a healthier future!
While you’re recuperating from your surgery, you have all the time in the world to just relax and let your body heal. We hope you a speedy recovery, my good friend!
With all my energy, I wish for positive energy to help you heal faster. My dear friend, I am missing you so much, so please come back to us soon!
With my mind I am sending you hopeful prayers to help you feel better again. I hope to see you back up on your feet very soon, my dear! We sure have a lot to catch up on!
You are an incredibly important part of our family. When you’re not around, it only makes us all feel empty. We miss you more than words can say, and we hope that your post-surgery blues pass soon!
Your absence has created a huge vacuum in our lives, and we are missing you so much. Remember that there are a lot of people here wishing you will get well soon so that we can be in your company again!
Show your loved one how much you miss them and how much you’re hoping for them to recover soon by sending them one of these get well soon messages. We’re sure it will help them heal just a little bit faster.
Updated on April 11, 2018
What to Write in a Card for Someone Who’s Recovering From Surgery Send a thoughtful note to someone who’s recovering from surgery!
What do you say to someone who just had surgery? Figuring out what to write in a get-well-soon card can be time-consuming and nerve-racking. Get ideas and inspiration from the samples below, and write your own unique sentiment for your loved ones.
If you still don’t know what to write or say to wish for your boss, colleague, friend, dad, mom, child, sister, brother, girlfriend, or boyfriend to get well soon, then use any one of the messages from the list below to express your feelings. Add a few goodies to create a fun package that shows you wish them a speedy and full recovery!
What to Think About When Writing a Get Well Card for Someone Who’s Recovering from Surgery
- Be empathetic. Recognize their feelings and then use the proper words and tone to convey your get well sentiment.
- Be positive. Send comforting messages and words of encouragement that will cheer them up or put a smile back on their face.
- Help them remember they’re always in your thoughts.
- Help them feel loved and cared for.
- If the recipient has religious beliefs, then you can send your prayers for divine healing.
- Offer your support in any way you might deem it necessary.
Help someone remember they’re cared for with an encouraging note! Sample Messages for After Knee Replacement Surgery
- I’m glad to hear that your recent knee surgery went well, and I look forward to your full recovery! I’m praying that God will grant you many more years of good health. All the best, and get better soon.
- Seeing you feel better after your recent knee surgery makes me feel so thankful. I hope to see you bounce back to your normal self soon. I love you!
- I wanted to send you this gift basket to brighten your day. Here’s wishing you a speedy and full recovery from surgery!
- I hope to see you bounce back to your usual healthy self soon. I wish you all the best in health and happiness. Get better soon!
- God showered His mercy upon you once again, and I’m glad your surgery went well. I pray you spend the remaining years on earth in good health.
- Please accept my good wishes and remain healthy. Get better soon!
- I wanted to give my good wishes. I hope to meet you well, put a smile on your face, and help you feel better soon.
- I wish you all the best in health, today and always.
- Hoping that each day brings you renewed strength and brighter moments. I wish you a fast recovery from knee surgery. Get better soon!
- A knee surgery isn’t the most fun thing I can think of going through, and I wanted to reach out and say that I’m here to support you. Let me know if there’s anything that you need, and I’ll make it happen for you!
Show someone you care by putting together a nice care package! Sample Messages for After Heart Surgery
- I wish you a speedy recovery from your recent heart surgery and hope to see you back on your feet soon. Have a blissful stay in the hospital, and get good rest!
- We look forward to seeing you back to your usual self soon. All the best to you as you start the journey to a complete recovery. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- Your family, friends, and colleagues are thinking of you during this time of recovery from the operation. We love you and we want to see you get better soon so you can enjoy what you love doing most!
- Thank God that your heart surgery went successfully. Here’s wishing you all the best on your way to a full and quick recovery from surgery.
- Sending good wishes to you to brighten your day. May you enjoy the best health possible today and for many years to come. We love you and wish you well!
Send love someone’s way with a heartfelt note! Sample Messages for After Hip Replacement Surgery
- I wish you the best in life and many more years of sound health and happiness. Get better soon!
- I wish you a quick return to your usual energetic self soon. Get well soon!
- Seeing you doing better after your recent hip surgery brings joy and happiness to our hearts. Let us know if you need anything from us!
- You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Hip replacement surgery isn’t an easy thing to recover from. We’re here for you, so get better soon!
- I pray to God every day for your health, that He may grant you a full recovery from your recent surgery soon. Get stronger soon, mate!
- May this message encourage you to stay strong and be healthy again! I wish you a fast recovery and sound health, today and in many years to come.
- I wish you well on your way to full recovery. Please accept my good wishes.
- I wish you all the best wishes for a speedy recovery from your hip replacement operation. Get better soon!
- You’re my inspiration. I don’t know where I would be without you in my life. Your health is my biggest concern right now. Here’s to wishing you a speedy recovery.
- May you regain your full potential once again! I hope you experience a rapid recovery, and I look forward to seeing you bounce back on your feet soon.
Let someone who’s recovering from surgery know you’re thinking of them with these thoughtful messages! Sample Get Well Wishes for After Cancer Surgery
- I wish you all the best with your recovery from cancer surgery. May you enjoy many more years of good health and happiness.
- I am looking forward to your speedy and full recovery from your recent cancer surgery. Get better soon!
- We are hoping to see you back on your feet in no time. Please get well soon!
- I look forward to you getting stronger and healthy after your recent procedure. I miss your lovely smile, sweetheart.
- I have been thinking a lot about you, and I’m glad to see you doing better now. I wish you a quick recovery from cancer surgery!
- I am praying that God will give you a complete and speedy recovery from your recent surgery. Get well soon!
- I’m sending you my love and good wishes during your time of recovery. I pray you spend many more years in good health.
- We wish you good health and hope you’re back on your feet in no time!
- We’re so glad to hear your procedure went well. We want to support you during the recovery and treatment time, so please let us know if there’s anything we can do for you.
- I just wanted to let you know how much I care about you and your health. Please get better soon!
Share your encouragement with someone who’s recovering from surgery with these thoughtful messages! More Example Messages
- I’m sending you this sweet message to bring a smile to your face. I hope you to feel better soon. I love you!
- I miss you lots. Please get well soon and return your usual healthy self. I have fun and special plans to do with you once you’re better!
- I look forward to your complete and speedy recovery from foot surgery so we can get together soon. I miss you!
- I am praying that you get better soon and enjoy being your old self again!
- Although you are just recovering from surgery, I know you will be back on your feet in no time. Get well soon!
- These little gifts are meant to make you smile and help you get healthy again. Get well soon!
- I’m glad your foot surgery was successful. We wish you a speedy recovery and good health. Get well soon!
© 2014 Oyewole Folarin
When you have someone to send Get Well Wishes and expecting his/her speedy recovery where it is not always easy finding the perfect wordings to write in a get well card message. But you have to show your compassion and hopeful encouraging wishes for making them feel batter and increasing mental strength. So, here we committed to help you for wishing your family, friends, relatives, colleagues or close ones by inspirational get well messages and wishes for surgery success. Here presented all get well wishes after surgery will help you to write your own heartfelt surgery recovery wishes and your real feelings what you feel for him/her who have passed through a medical surgery recently.
Good Wishes For Surgery
Best wishes on your recovery after surgery. We’re all here rooting for you wishing you a speedy recovery!
Here’s hoping that you get well soon after your recent surgery. Hope your road to recovery is short and sweet!
Now that you’re successfully out of surgery, here are two things you have to remember to take every day: vitamins and apples! Get well soon!
I have always admired your strength and courage and you have proved yourself during your surgery. I wish you get well really soon.
I felt sad when I heard the news that you went through a surgery dear ..(Name of recipient).. I am praying for your recovery soon.
It’s good to hear that you’re doing okay after your surgery! Now, hurry up, and get the heck out of there!
Sorry to hear about your surgery. Forget about everything else, your job now is to get better soon!
Sending you all my love and the best wishes possible after your recent surgery. May you recover quickly and enjoy the best of health for many years to come.
I am praying for your complete and quick recovery after your surgery. I am waiting for you to come back home, so that we can mark our moments happily. Get well soon!
Sending happy thoughts and good wishes on your way so that you feel better after your surgery day. Get well soon, we badly miss you at work.
I’m telling you, this injury / disease picked the wrong person to have a fight with! As I see you’re already recovering and I know you will come out of this a winner, as always!
I am sending my big hug through this note, I wish your recovery soon after this big surgery. I miss you.
You’ve already passed your surgery with strength and courage. Now make the rest of my prayers come true and have a quick recovery.
You are my hero! You handled your recent surgery with such courage! You should be blessed with an easy and swift recovery. I pray you’ll come back stronger and better than ever! Love and hugs to you!
Get Well Messages After Surgery
A surgery can be a painful one, physically and emotionally tiring. Do not worry, you are showered by our love and prayers for your full recovery. May God send you angels at your bedside always.
All of our thoughts and prayers are with you after your recent surgery, may you get well soon and enjoy many more years of excellent health. Wishing you the best and hoping that you get well soon.
I know it is hard to be in a hospital bed for fifteen days, hopefully, after your surgery you will be discharged soon. Take care always.
It’s such a relief to hear that your surgery went well and that you’re heading home soon. Your recovery should be smooth and easy. Rest up and feel good!
Related : Get Well Soon Messages For Boyfriend
Just wanted to let you know how much we all care about you and that we’re all sending you our best wishes. We’re all praying for you to have a speedy recovery from surgery and the best of health. Hope you get well soon.
Having surgery is never fun, and I’m so very glad you made it with flying colors. All you have to do now is to rest and let everybody else take care of you. Get well soon!
You’re truly a treasure to everyone around you. Hope you’re doing well from your recent surgery and on the way to a quick recovery. May you have many more years of great health and continue to bring light into the lives of those around you.
I was so surprised to learn about your recent surgery. I hope the hospital staff is treating you well and that you’re getting the quality care you deserve. Best wishes for a complete recovery!
Get well soon to a strong man/woman like you. I will visit you soon but till then hang on and be positive. You made it through the big surgery and you are ready to face the world again. We all are there for you.
Wishing you the best in health, wealth, and happiness. Hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and enjoy the best health possible for many years to come. Get Well Soon.
I hope to brighten your day with my get well soon card. I promise to give you a treat at your favorite restaurant after recovery.
Going through a surgery is a tough challenge to anyone, I know the feeling since I have undergone surgery last year. May the Lord bless you and give you the strength to overcome this challenge.
Not even surgery can stop you! Even if we all appreciate your strength, it’s time for you to simply sit back and relax. Some well-deserved rest will do miracles for you. Everything else can wait. Get well soon!
I just learned about your recent surgery. I’m relieved that everything went well and that you’re back home. I hope you’re feeling better and that you’re taking care of yourself. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Funny Get Well Wishes After Surgery
The best part about having surgery is that you get to be served and taken care of by everybody. In a way, it’s even better than a vacation! Get well soon!
I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.
You know that an apple is really handy for you, You need to eat it every day, Because it will keep your boredom at bay, So, why are you are feeling sick? Wish you a speedy recovery, Get well soon!
My mother knew all the secrets to a speedy recovery: her chicken soup and kisses always managed to cure everything. Up for chicken soup? I could look for her recipe! Wishing you a speedy recovery from surgery!
Next time you need surgery, let me know. I have steady hands and a knife. Don’t worry. Even though I’m not a real doctor, I could play one on TV.
I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.
Never underestimate an old saying like this: An apple a day, keeps the doctor away. Wishing you a speedy recovery from surgery!
More : Funny Get Well Soon Messages
Get well really soon, Because we are habituated by your presence in life, But, please spare the doctors and nurses, Lol,..Wish you a speedy recovery, Take care dear!
Wishing you an easy recovery following surgery and a quick return to complete health! Give a shout if you need help. I’ll be happy to lend a hand with grocery shopping, cooking, laundry or babysitting. I’m here for you! Hugs!
When an illness knocks you on your ass, you should stay down and relax for a while before trying to get back up.
Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better and know that you’re surrounded by caring hot nurses. Take time and rest easy. Get well.
Speedy Recovery Message After Surgery
I am sure that your will power is letting you have a fast recovery after the surgery. Please get well soon, we miss you at the play ground.
Hope you’re recovering quickly from your recent surgery and doing well. Here’s wishing you the best in life and many more years of health and happiness. Get well soon.
I’m sorry to hear that you had to undergo surgery. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I’m sure you’ll make a speedy recovery. Get well soon!
We all wish you a speedy recovery from surgery. Remember that we’re all here to help you get through this tough time, so don’t hesitate to call if you need anything. Get well soon!
Good wishes for a speedy recovery. Let this illness vanish in a few days and you will be back on track with us again.
I’m sure you’re using all your strength for a fast recovery after your surgery. Hope you feel better soon. We’re starting miss you here!
I really wanted to write something cheery and fun on this “Get Well Soon” card, but there’s really nothing fun about the surgery you had to undergo. So here’s all my support, I wish you a speedy recovery!
We all wish you a speedy recovery from surgery. Remember that we’re all here to help you get through this tough time, so don’t hesitate to call if you need anything. Get well soon!
I’m sorry that you’ve had to undergo surgery. However, I know you’ll recover soon and you’ll be back on your feet in no time. Get well soon!
I am here for you my friend. Being a single parent, I know that after your surgery it will be hard for you to do things at home. I can visit you four times a week to help you with the kids, grocery, and house errands. I love you dearest, get well soon!
Just wanted to let you know how much you mean to us and that we’re wishing you the fastest recovery possible after your recent surgery. Hope you get well soon and enjoy many more years of great health.
Dear, Going through a surgery whatever it is a major or minor could scar your desired person, so you should encourage and inform him/her that you are always there to give support. And we hope by reading our post already you have the ideas what to write in a get well card after surgery to share your thoughts and prayers with them.