“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you…” Jeremiah 1:5
I have been sooooo anxious to share these photos with you. Some of you may have seen the little video my brother made of us during our maternity photoshoot, but here are the photos!! Thanks to our good friend Dawn for taking these dreamy photos of the three of us;) These are hands down my favorite photos of Jeremy and I. I will forever cherish them and I cannot wait to show them to our precious daughter some day. *Taken when I was 30 weeks pregnant, but I am 34 weeks now.
Don’t miss the video of this photoshoot at the bottom of this post!
Before Jer and I started dating, we this particularly memorable perfect summer day picking warm berries and walking alongside the train tracks through the daisy fields. It was the day that Jeremy began calling me “Daisy Braids” – a nickname that he continued to call me throughout our dating relationship, letter writing, and into our marriage. That day was the day that our love multiplied.
“Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands” Isaiah 49:16
With grace in her heart and flowers in her hair
Every year, when the wild daisy fields bloom, it reminds me of the summer we fell in love. And every year, I am more in love with this man that God has given me.
Today, our love continues to multiply in more ways than one;)
“Every good and perfect gift comes from above” James 1:17
A prayer for our baby girl
Father God, thank you for the blessing of being able to carry and care for this child of yours. I recognize that you are the author of life and your timing is so perfect. Thank you for bringing this sweet baby girl into our lives in your perfect timing and according to your perfect will. Thank you for knitting her together so beautifully and uniquely in my womb (Psalm 139:13). Jesus, I ask that you would bring her into this world healthy and strong, and with red curly hair;) Lord thank you for giving me a husband, and her a father, who will lead her, teach her, and love her with everything he’s got. Thank you for equipping and refining Jeremy in preparation for raising our daughter together. Lord, I pray that our baby girl would be born into this world blameless and innocent, a child of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, where she would shine as a light in this world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ she may be proud that she did not run in vain or labor in vain (Philippians 2:15-16). Lord protect her with your full armor the moment she comes into this world, and give her your spirit from the moment she is born. I pray that she would come to know how deep and wide, unconditional and unending, your love is for her (Ephesians 3:18).Lord may she be a fiercely burning light, driving out darkness wherever she is (John 1:5). May she be like an arrow (Psalm 127:4) shot out into this world with purpose to accomplish the work you have for her to do. Lord may she be a compassionate, creative, and courageous daughter, full of joy and overflowing with peace. Give her a strong sense of discernment and good judgment so that she will not be easily deceived. Bless her with iron friendships – friendships that will refine her and sharpen her. I ask for your favor over her life Lord. May she be a Godly woman who leads others to the foot of the cross and loves them the whole way there. Lord, I pray for her purity, that she would not be easily tempted but rather that she would be self-disciplined and self-controlled. May her faithfulness to you would be unwavering, and her devotion to you undivided. Fill her with your Holy Spirit to help through hurt times and hard decisions. May she be wise and willing, always listening to you God, and obeying what you have called her to do and who you have called her to be. Give her good health and a strong capable body that is not hindered, but that is able to do abundantly more than she could ever ask or imagine. May her spirit be infectious and invite others into the freedom and fullness of Christ – in a field of roses, may she be a wildflower. I pray also for her future husband. Lord may he have parents that know you intimately and follow you wholeheartedly. May his parents teach and instruct him to walk in your ways and to know and love truth. May he grow up to be a Godly, humble, respected, and honorable man who leads his family in faith. Father God thank you for loving this child and for being her protector, provider, redeemer, friend, counselor, encourager, Shepard, and King. Remind her always that she is more precious than rubies (Proverbs 3:15), beautifully and wonderfully made (Psalm 149:13), and unconditionally loved (Psalm 52:8). Lord, I submit this daughter of ours to you, may we raise her and love her in a way that is pleasing to you. In Jesus holy name, Amen.
“For this child I prayed…” 1 Samuel 1:27
We also took some photos on my parents’ property:)
“She is more precious than rubies…”Proverbs 3:15
30 weeks pregnant
Here is a little video recap my brother Jack put together for us;) The song in the video is called “Multiplied” by Needtobreathe. This song has lots of meaning to it if you listen to/read the lyrics. One of my all time fav songs.
Your love is like radiant diamonds
Bursting inside us we cannot containYour love will surely come find usLike blazing wild fires singing Your name
God of mercy sweet love of mine
I have surrendered to Your designMay this offering stretch across the skiesAnd these Halleluiahs be multiplied
Dress: Filly Boo Maternity + Aritzia
Hair and make-up: Powder Inc – Nicole Wagner
Video: Jack BottiPhotos: Dawn PhotographyLocation: My parents’ property + hills of Helvetia, Oregon
Maternity favorites: shop >>here
New Baby Girl Wishes and Messages: If you’re lost of words and can’t express your warmest congratulation messages for new baby girl, this is a perfect section for you. Here we compile some of the best samples of new baby girl wishes and messages that you could use.
New Baby Girl Wishes
- Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. We are so grateful that our prayers for the safe delivery of your baby were answered, and we are so glad that both mother and child are doing well.
- This is a special day and we are so honoured to be a part of your new baby girl’s life. Thank you for including us in sharing the arrival of this wonderful little girl. May she always be in good health.
- We are so grateful to God for this little girl that has joined your family. Her birth is special and we pray that her life will be just as special. Congratulations to you both.
- You have a new addition to your family and the world has gained another lovely flower. May this little girl ever make you smile and may she grow up to be all that you hope she will be. Congratulations.
- Congratulations to the new addition of joy to your family. Take your time to enjoy your bundle of joy. Best wishes!
- This little girl has brightened all our lives and we are honoured to celebrate her birth with you and the rest of the family. Please receive our congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.
- Congratulations for bringing a baby girl into the world. Now get ready for smiles that bring sunrise, tears that cause thunderstorms, laughter that bring rainbows and love that brings everything together.
- As you welcome the wonderful princess into your family, I hope that the experience that comes with a baby girl becomes a rewarding and amazing period. May every memory be engraved in your hearts to make parenthood the best experience ever! Congratulations!
- Congratulations on the arrival of your precious sweet daughter! Enjoy as she fills your lives with everything pink and sweet!
Newborn Baby Girl Congratulation Messages
- I feel as though the sun has released a powerful ray to shine upon all of us and I am so excited at the birth of your new baby girl. May she ever be in good health. Congratulations.
- Congratulations to your new baby girl. May this bring you loads of happiness and joy. Best wishes!
- God has sent us a beautiful flower. May we nurture her and lead her in the right direction so that she will fulfill her destiny here on earth. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.
- Receiving news of your precious daughter’s birth was one of the best things to have happened to me in a long while. I am so glad for you and pray for you and your whole family. Congratulations.
- We have received showers of blessings from above and are so glad for the safe delivery of your baby girl. It is an honour and a blessing to be a part of her life. Congratulations to you all.
Wishes for Newborn Baby Girl
- Best wishes to the arrival of your new baby girl. Congratulations to the new parents.
- May the birth of your baby girl bring so much joy to all of you and as we all watch her grow may she turn out to be a truly remarkable girl. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.
- Congratulations to your whole family for the safe arrival of your new baby girl. It is wonderful to know that we are part of your family and therefore part of this child. Our best wishes go out to you all.
- Your family must be ecstatic as the new arrival. We are so happy for you and join you in celebrating the birth of your daughter. Congratulations to you all.
- The wonder of your baby girl being born in this generation is that she can grow up to be whatever she wants to be. Our prayer is that she will reach for the stars and break every bond that may try to hinder her from fulfilling her destiny. God bless you all and congratulations.
- As your hands hold your precious little girl may you ever be aware that you are holding a great child who will grow up to be a great woman some day. Please accept our congratulations and best wishes as you celebrate the birth of this lovely child.
Congratulation New baby girl Wishes and Messages
- This gift of a baby girl is not only for you as her parents, but she is our joy too and we are thankful that she arrived safely. God bless you and may she and indeed all of you ever be in good health. Congratulations.
- Today will go down in history as a truly special day because a wonderful girl has come to live among us. We rejoice and celebrate her safe delivery and pray for the good health of the baby, mother and all the family. Congratulations.
- Congratulations for the bouncing baby girl! Being a parent to a princess is a promise for a life full of love and sweet memories.
- She is finally here! Goodbye big belly and welcome sugar and spice. Congratulations for the baby girl!
- If I were to choose a partner again – I would still choose to be your wife forever. I love you more each day. Happy Anniversary sweetheart!
- My dear husband, you are my lover, my best friend, my prayer partner, my confidant and best of all, my husband. With you I have it all. Happiest Anniversary!
- I can’t find the words to sufficiently thank God Almighty for bringing us together as husband and wife. You are truly a treasure in this time and age. Have a wonderful Anniversary knowing that I adore you.
Baby Girl Congratulations Messages from Parents
- Get ready for everything pink and pretty. She is finally here all bundled up in excitement and amazing love. We are extremely happy for the both of you. Accept our best wishes and warmest congratulations!
- As you start this new chapter of your lives, may your baby girl bring you new memories. May she fill your home with happiness, joy, peace, unity, love, understanding and everything good. Congratulations!
The birth of a new baby brings much joy not only to the couple but to the family and friends of the mother and father as well. When friends are expecting their baby we pray with them and always hope for the safe delivery of their bundle of joy. Finally the day comes and a little girl comes into the world to bring grace and joy.
A princess is born and our joy knows no bounds. We all celebrate with the happy parents and pray that the little girl will grow up to be healthy and take her place in the world and succeed. This is the right time to send our best wishes and love messages to the parents and family of the little one. This can be in the form of a letter, email or text message and people are happy to know that their friends and family wish them well.
Welcome to Pray For Your Baby Ministries! If you are like me, you believe that praying for your baby is not an option, it is a necessity! When I became pregnant with my first child, I began to say baby prayers for my child that was growing inside of me. As soon as my son arrived, I could see that God had heard my prayers. Thirteen years ago I was a new Christian and I didn’t realize the power of praying for my unborn child until after he was born. God had heard and answered my prayers and He wants to do the same for you today!
When Micah was about 2 years old, God spoke to me and told me to share my story with other moms-to-be. Pray For Your Baby Ministries was born and I’m excited to share with you my new website so that if you all ready have a child, you can Pray For Your Son or Pray For Your Daughter specifically! I hope these prayers encourage and guide you as you spend time with the Lord each day praying over your children. And make sure to sign up for the free weekly pregnancy prayers if you are expecting. And please don’t forget to leave a prayer request on our world-wide Prayer Wall!
14 Day Pregnancy Prayer Plan
We are also excited to announce that Pray For Your Baby Ministries has teamed up with the You Version Bible App and you can now read Jen’s new powerful 14- Day Pregnancy Prayer Plan that is featured on the most popular Bible App in the world! Over 300 million users have installed this Bible App on their smartphones and tablets. Click here for Jen’s new 14-Day Pregnancy Prayer Plan. We pray that these will be a blessing to you and your baby!
Audio Pregnancy Prayers
We’ve also joined the Abide Prayer App team and you can receive free audio Pregnancy Prayers here as well.
(Just download the Abide app and type in “Pregnancy Prayers” to join Jen as she prays with you for your baby.)
Weekly Pregnancy Prayers
No matter what stage of pregnancy you are in, NOW is the time to start praying for your baby! Join me today and begin praying for His power and protection over your precious baby’s life. Please click the subscribe button below, and on the subscription page, indicate what week of pregnancy you are in. I will send you weekly prayers specific to your baby’s stage of development throughout your entire pregnancy. What greater gift can you give your unborn child than to pray for his or her body, soul and spirit as it develops?
Throughout my pregnancy I kept a weekly pregnancy journal and I want to share them with you here in my blog. I hope these will inspire and motivate you to pray for your baby during your nine months of pregnancy. Please feel free to send me a comment or prayer request!
Over the years, I have gone through different seasons of healing. Past abuse and sin in my life needed to be dealt with. I’ve cried through many hours of counseling, which was much needed and a blessing, but sometimes, God will use a simple prayer to set us free from the guilt that we hold onto from our past. Have you struggled with a miscarriage, infertility, or abortion? Please open your heart and allow God speak to you today. He can set you free!
Find unique and funny wishes for new born baby and express your blessings to the new parents. Send unique new baby wishes to new parents for the arrival of the new member of the family.
As we welcome new born babies in our world, we also shower them with our hopes and wishes that we yearn to be granted. Not only goodness in health but as well as abundance in love and happiness. Even at an early age, we desire them to be the greatest version of themselves that they can possibly be in the near future.
You can use this collection of new born baby wishes to send your wishes and congratulations messages to the new parents by card, a message, an sms, an email or bundle it with a baby shower gift. All you need to do is choose a wish and send it with love. You will also find funny baby wishes, messages and prayers for new born babies.
New Born Baby Wishes – Unique and Funny Messages
- Congratulations on the angel added to your family!
- We give our best wishes for the new blessing in your family.
- Welcome to the Christian world and may you grow with abundance of God’s grace.
- May your newborn always give out rays of sunshine and happiness to the people around .
- As you are an awesome friend, I know you will be more awesome as parent to this little one!
- Shine bright little angel and never outgrow your cuteness!
- We are so happy for the additional to your family and wish many more to come!
- May you grow into a !
- Get ready to be spoiled! – Your Granny!
- Because I’m a cool aunt so you’re going to have the coolest kid!
- With a father so handsome and a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations!
- Pregnancy Congratulations Messages and Wishes for Pregnant Woman
- We are with you as you celebrate this beautiful moment of your life and we wish you all the best. Congratulations for the arrival of your new baby.
- Treasure and save every moment with this baby, as time flies so fast and soon will become a young . Congratulations for finding something so magical.
- May your family be more blessed as you walk into your new journey as mentors of your child.
- We are so joyful to hear of the arrival this new blessing to your life!
- Hello parenthood! Prepare yourselves for a world-turning yet wonderful roller coaster ride!
- Good luck Daddy! Be sure to load your gun with bullets!
- You are gonna be a great Mom because I know you so!
- I wish the best things in life happen to your sweet little baby, may get lots of attention and care from you. Congratulations to you both.
- Congratulation, may God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family!
- It’s a boy! Get ready to rock n’ roll!
- Say Hi for me to your precious jewel!
- Oh, I’ll be looking forward as little you will soon be messing around the house!
- Your newborn baby is oozing with cuteness! will be a walking ray of sunshine!
- Welcome to the world of many sleepless nights, countless restless days and piles of laundry. It’s called Parenthood. Enjoy!
- You will be great parents because God will always guide you along the path you’re going to take.
- Hooray to you! An angel has come down from Heaven to bring forth joy!
- Get ready for a lot of fun and laughter moments with your cherub!
- You will become as beautiful as your mother, careful breaking hearts in the future beauty!
- There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your new born baby’s breath, the happy cooing sounds and the smell of baby skin. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your new baby! Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God
- We are so happy, now you will be able to taste a little bit of heaven! God bless you new parents!
- Wishing you and your new-born baby all the very best. Get ready for this exciting journey with hoy and memories.
New Born Baby Prayers and Blessings
Find prayers and blessings for the new born baby and send them with love to your friends or family who just became parents.
“I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD.”
“Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.”
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.”
“When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.”
“Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.”
“Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
“Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.”
But Jesus said, “Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
“For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.”
These new born baby wishes and congratulations messages will be the symbol of our blessing to them, a sign of good luck that we want them to have. We have so many baby wishes and messages that we want to convey and put into one simple but meaningful thought. We want to give those parents the best new born congratulation messages to let them feel that we are happy and also celebrating for their new role as parents. If you like to send a funny quote or other baby sayings, check out our quotes and sayings for baby.
These newborn baby wishes and prayers are the best we could offer to new parents, to show that, aside from material gifts, it is always the thought that counts. Those parents would also be warmed by your baby shower wishes to inspire them to be great nurturer and protector of their young ones. You can also suggest a name for the new baby, check out our boy names and girl names to find a name for them.
Go ahead and send a beautiful wish to your friends who just became rookies in parenting.
Got any suggestions? You can leave us a new born baby wish, a blessing or a prayer in the comments below!
Related Articles about Baby Names: