by Audrey (Oak Forest, IL.)
Father God, You said in your word that you shall supply “ALL” of my needs through your riches and glory in Christ Jesus. You said that I should look to the hills from whence cometh my help. Lord you said that you will open the windows of heaven and poor me out a blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.
Father you said that you are my shepard and I shall not want, and that you would not leave my seed begging bread. Father you are not a man that you shall lie, and I beseech the oh Lord to hear my cry. To answer my prayer in my time of great need. I believe, therefore I shall receive my prayer request for a financial blessing and a new job and/or career. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray … Amen!
Return to Financial Prayers
Have you just started a new job? Whether you’ve already started your new job or you are about to start soon, the prayer written below is to help you get rolling with ease. Take a moment today to welcome the divine plan for your happiness , so that everything can come together smoothly on your behalf.
I am preparing to start a new job and I ask for Your support and blessing as I move forward. Regardless of my judgments, thoughts or past experiences, I am willing for this to be the most amazing job I’ve ever had. I accept the perfection of Your Divine plan exactly as it is unfolding before me. I’m eager to discover the gifts and treasures You have aligned for me. Thank You, in advance, that the people I work with are harmonious, supportive, helpful and kind. Thank You for helping me to quickly adapt to my new environment and for ensuring that my contribution feels meaningful and valued. You are my Source, therefore I will always be generously rewarded and abundantly blessed. With Your guidance, I look forward to my new job and trust I will know what to do and how to do it with the greatest of ease and grace. Thy will be done. Amen
This Prayer is an excerpt from the Miracles in Prayer book by Robin Duncan.
This book includes 150 Prayers for Everyday Living.
Buy the Miracles in Prayer Book to carry with you! – Click Here
Book a Private Phone Session with Robin Duncan
Free – A Course in Miracles Online Audio Course
Free Audios of the Text plus Audio Commentaries by Robin Duncan
Free – A Course in Miracles Workbook for Students Audios
365 Audio Lessons plus 365 Commentaries by Robin Duncan for Easy Learning
90-Day Private Online Home Therapy Program with Robin Duncan
A Course in Miracles Products
A Course in Miracles Worldwide Retreats
Professional Training and Certification Classes
on Holistic Therapies, A Course in Miracles, Hypnotherapy, EFT, Life Coaching,
Sound Therapy & Voice Analysis, go to:
Miracle Center Store – Products by Robin Duncan
Audio Lectures, Guided Meditations, Royal Free Music, Books,
Weight Loss, Prosperity, Relationships, EFT Cards, Tutorials & More
Join our Facebook Page at:
A Course in Miracles with Robin Duncan
FREE YouTube Channel with Healing Self-Help Videos at:
FREE Audio Lectures at:
“It is my great desire that these prayers will help you find peace when you need it the most and also to experience miracles as part of your daily life. I’d love to hear about your experiences from using the prayers.”
Email: [email protected]
Enjoy these powerful daily prayers – delivered right to your email box!
All you need to do is “Subscribe!”
Subscribe in a reader
Are you a web programmer familiar with LAMP stack and want to work from home? Please fill out an application here! Full time job, salaries range from around $1,000-$6,000/month.
Starting a new job can be a scary experience. How will your coworkers view you? Will you know what to do when the time comes? Here’s a few tips to help you out, especially if you in a managerial and/or people type of job. This is inspired by my recent experience Seven Mistakes In One Day, where one poorly thought out comment triggered an angry mob, and the article How Much Money Is Integrity Worth?.
1. Get To Know Your Coworkers – This is especially important if you are a manager, as you will need the full support of your team to get anything done. You need to spend time with the people you work with, in order to build up the relationship, so that there can be trust when something needs to get done. How can you trust Jim with that really important assignment if you don’t know anything about him? How can your boss give you any responsibility if he doesn’t trust you?
2. Learn Your Coworkers’ Names – Preferably Before You Go To Work – It’s pretty embarrasing when someone walks by you and says, “Hi your_name”, and you just stand there wondering what their name is, and then slowly mutter “Hi”. You can bet this person won’t be very enthusiastic about helping you the next time you need something from him/her. Besides, what if he/she is facing away from you, and you need to speak with them about something? Are you going to tap on their shoulder to get their attention? Or stand there awkwardly until they notice you?
3. Smile – You’re opening a new, exciting chapter to your life, full of opportunities and wonders. You’re not going to visit the dentist. Express your happiness at being in the presence of your coworkers and let them know it’s a joy to be able to work with them.
4. Be Enthusiastic – As a follow up to smiling, look like you’re having fun (why shouldn’t you be?). Be eager to help your coworkers if they need anything. Show your desire to improve whatever you’re working on. Let people know that you are there to help them if they need it. Who would want to deal with you if you’re always like “Meh…”. I was once hired for a position in college precisely because I displayed enthusiastism. The lady who hired me told me that all the other candidates she interviewed were all kind of “bleh” and that I wrote a long and well thought out letter. I replied, “So when do I start?” and she replied, “Tomorrow”.
5. Have Your Papers Ready – Are there some forms that need to be signed? Do you have your id # for the new hire orientation you are attending? While it’s probably not the end of the world to not know your drivers license number when they ask you to fill out the insurance forms, you should show the people you work with that you’re prepared.
6. Dress For Your Job – Make a good first impression, so that people don’t start wondering whether they can rely on you to get something done. Granted, if you’re in a technical type of job, t-shirt & jeans might be just fine. However, if you are the new CEO and you are going to make a presentation to 1000 people, you can bet some of those guys will be annoyed if you’re wearing a t-shirt. It’s a lot like the Seven Mistakes In One Day experience above. In a large group of people, a small % is going to be angry at you for certain mistakes, but they will be very vocal about it, and it might just suck up a large amount of your time and energy.
7. Review Any Relevant Material – Since you’re going to be doing something soon, might as well hit the ground running. It’s hard for any of the other stuff above to work when you’re like “What? Wait, what was that thing again? I sort of remember us talking about it a while back” for a couple of things. At least be familiar with the general areas of what needs to be done, and be prepared to start doing them.
8. Do Your Job, And Do It Well – You were hired to get things done. All that emotional bonding is completely meaningless if you can’t contribute to the welfare of the organization. That’s what you are here for, so show them why they hired you!
If you feel that this post has been of value to you, please leave a donation to show your appreciation and allow me to bring this value to other people as well!
Ask a question or discuss this post in the personal development forum.
Email This Post
Taking RisksConversation Skills / Tips: How To Have A Good ConversationI Have To Not Get Fired!How To Overcome Fear And The Obstacles It CreatesStop Waiting For The Phone To RingHow To Pull An All NighterWhy You Should Be Careful When Your Business Is Going WellHow To Find A Good InvestmentHow To Use Silence To Have A Better ConversationAlways Run
Not sure when the next article will appear?
Why not subscribe to email updates and get articles delivered to you instead?
Wow! Elisha Goodman has come again with those mind-boggling testimonies from the altar of fire prayers, God is showcasing Dr. Jane K. in this testimony of awesome “Beyond Wildest Dreams” praise reports: READ ON:
Jeremiah 33:3:“Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.”
Dr. Jane just got a breakthrough job.
She says it is beyond her wildest dreams.
Before that could happen though, there were certain prayers she had been praying ever since she landed on our websites at the beginning of the year.
“I got to know about your website when my neighbour sent me a copy of your free e-book.
I joined the “27 Minutes to Midnight” fasting beginning of this year and I have been believing that this is my year and my testimonies will shock my enemies and surprise my friends and family.
Early this month I attended an interview and God has given me an International job which is far beyond my wildest dreams.
These are some of the prayers that I prayed (and they may help anybody looking for a job):
- I command spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to die in the name of Jesus.
- Gates of employment whatever is holding you from real manifestation in my life, by the unchallengeable power of God, crash and open in the name of Jesus.
- May divine harvest fall and fill my life in Jesus name.
- Power and anointing to get the ??? job fall upon me in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord my Father, speak mercy and favor to my ??? job situation in Jesus name.
- Lord roll-away every barrier to my ?? job in Jesus name.
- O Lord in Heaven, I plead the Blood of Jesus upon my job situation and ask for favor to come upon me during the interview in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
- I reject the spirit of the tail in my employment and I claim the spirit of the head in the Name of Jesus.
- I claim the power to overcome and to excel among all the ??? job competitors in the Name of Jesus..
Brethren join me in thanking God who is able to do exceedingly above what we pray or think.
– Dr. Jane K.
Praise the LORD.
HE used these prayers to do 2 extraordinary things for her:
- Destroy all satanic barriers hindering her blessings in the spirit.
- “Magnetize” the miracle job to her as she kept firing the prayer bullets….
What Has This Got To Do With You?
If you’d only learn to pray like she did, your prayers can unleash the POWER to destroy all satanic barriers so you too can receive blessings both in the spiritual and physical realms…
… as you can see here.
What I’m talking about is the GREATEST POWER ever revealed to man.
The Bible constantly refers to this from Genesis right through to Revelation…
… and we take the time to explain this in great detail in the 7 Lessons of the Prayer Academy.
You can call this GREATEST POWER into action during prayer.
The same Power that Elisha the Prophet deployed thousands of years ago to triumph over an entire army when he prayed:
“O LORD, smite these people with blindness” – 2 Kings 6:18
… a classic example of prayer power triumphing over a massive horde of enemies.
TODAY I urge you to learn to use the Power given to YOU by our Lord Jesus Christ during your prayers…
… so you too can overcome virtually any form of handicap, including lack of education, natural ability, and financial resources.
If you are already in the Prayer Academy, congratulations. What you are learning is the ability to operate in the Power I’ve been speaking about.
My advice to you is that you take ALL the prayers and assignments seriously.
There are miracles and breakthroughs attached to every single prayer bullet in the Academy, as you will see shortly, if you persist till the end.
For those who have NEVER joined the Academy, a golden opportunity has just opened up in front of you.
Another session is about to kick off on the 25th.
See details here:
Click here to join the next PRAYER ACADEMY…
Be An Overcomer!
PS: To reserve your spot for the 25th Prayer Marathon starting this weekend, please click below (NEW MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE):
PPS: MORE ABOUT TESTIMONIES…
Sharing testimonies is a powerful weapon of the overcomers.
The Bible says:
“They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so
much as to shrink from death.” – Rev 12:11(NIV)
Notice it says “word of their testimony”.
You have to speak it out for the power to be unleashed.
That’s one of the reasons we share tons of them here… every day!
The LORD has been good to us.
Has HE been good to you?
Then step up and declare it boldly and put the enemy to shame.
And watch as the LORD puts many more praise reports in your mouth… in the days ahead.
Just click on COMMENTS below to share your testimonies…