Find unique and funny wishes for new born baby and express your blessings to the new parents. Send unique new baby wishes to new parents for the arrival of the new member of the family.
As we welcome new born babies in our world, we also shower them with our hopes and wishes that we yearn to be granted. Not only goodness in health but as well as abundance in love and happiness. Even at an early age, we desire them to be the greatest version of themselves that they can possibly be in the near future.
You can use this collection of new born baby wishes to send your wishes and congratulations messages to the new parents by card, a message, an sms, an email or bundle it with a baby shower gift. All you need to do is choose a wish and send it with love. You will also find funny baby wishes, messages and prayers for new born babies.
Table of contents
- 1 New Born Baby Wishes – Unique and Funny Messages
- 2 New Born Baby Prayers and Blessings
- 3 What to Write in a Newborn Baby Boy Card
- 4 Adorable Newborn Baby Boy Congratulation Messages
- 5 Images with Cute Congratulations for Baby Boy
- 6 Newborn Baby Wishes for Parents
- 7 New Baby Messages for Parents
- 8 New Born Baby Wishes for Parents
- 9 New Born Baby Message for Parents
- 10 New Baby Birth Wishes for Parents
- 11 New Born Wishes to Parents
- 12 Wishing Message for New Born Baby to Parents
- 13 Welcome Baby Wishes for Parents
- 14 New Baby Greeting Message for Parents
- 15 Message for New Parents of Baby Boy
New Born Baby Wishes – Unique and Funny Messages
- Congratulations on the angel added to your family!
- We give our best wishes for the new blessing in your family.
- Welcome to the Christian world and may you grow with abundance of God’s grace.
- May your newborn always give out rays of sunshine and happiness to the people around .
- As you are an awesome friend, I know you will be more awesome as parent to this little one!
- Shine bright little angel and never outgrow your cuteness!
- We are so happy for the additional to your family and wish many more to come!
- May you grow into a !
- Get ready to be spoiled! – Your Granny!
- Because I’m a cool aunt so you’re going to have the coolest kid!
- With a father so handsome and a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations!
- Pregnancy Congratulations Messages and Wishes for Pregnant Woman
- We are with you as you celebrate this beautiful moment of your life and we wish you all the best. Congratulations for the arrival of your new baby.
- Treasure and save every moment with this baby, as time flies so fast and soon will become a young . Congratulations for finding something so magical.
- May your family be more blessed as you walk into your new journey as mentors of your child.
- We are so joyful to hear of the arrival this new blessing to your life!
- Hello parenthood! Prepare yourselves for a world-turning yet wonderful roller coaster ride!
- Good luck Daddy! Be sure to load your gun with bullets!
- You are gonna be a great Mom because I know you so!
- I wish the best things in life happen to your sweet little baby, may get lots of attention and care from you. Congratulations to you both.
- Congratulation, may God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family!
- It’s a boy! Get ready to rock n’ roll!
- Say Hi for me to your precious jewel!
- Oh, I’ll be looking forward as little you will soon be messing around the house!
- Your newborn baby is oozing with cuteness! will be a walking ray of sunshine!
- Welcome to the world of many sleepless nights, countless restless days and piles of laundry. It’s called Parenthood. Enjoy!
- You will be great parents because God will always guide you along the path you’re going to take.
- Hooray to you! An angel has come down from Heaven to bring forth joy!
- Get ready for a lot of fun and laughter moments with your cherub!
- You will become as beautiful as your mother, careful breaking hearts in the future beauty!
- There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your new born baby’s breath, the happy cooing sounds and the smell of baby skin. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your new baby! Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God
- We are so happy, now you will be able to taste a little bit of heaven! God bless you new parents!
- Wishing you and your new-born baby all the very best. Get ready for this exciting journey with hoy and memories.
New Born Baby Prayers and Blessings
Find prayers and blessings for the new born baby and send them with love to your friends or family who just became parents.
“I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD.”
“Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.”
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.”
“When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.”
“Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.”
“Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
“Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.”
But Jesus said, “Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
“For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.”
These new born baby wishes and congratulations messages will be the symbol of our blessing to them, a sign of good luck that we want them to have. We have so many baby wishes and messages that we want to convey and put into one simple but meaningful thought. We want to give those parents the best new born congratulation messages to let them feel that we are happy and also celebrating for their new role as parents. If you like to send a funny quote or other baby sayings, check out our quotes and sayings for baby.
These newborn baby wishes and prayers are the best we could offer to new parents, to show that, aside from material gifts, it is always the thought that counts. Those parents would also be warmed by your baby shower wishes to inspire them to be great nurturer and protector of their young ones. You can also suggest a name for the new baby, check out our boy names and girl names to find a name for them.
Go ahead and send a beautiful wish to your friends who just became rookies in parenting.
Got any suggestions? You can leave us a new born baby wish, a blessing or a prayer in the comments below!
Related Articles about Baby Names:
HEARTFELT prayers and tributes have been paid to a newborn baby who died after being abandoned naked in a Tesco ‘Bag for Life’ outside a church vicarage.
Reverend Paul Crabb, who found the baby boy on his doorstep in Bramley, West Yorkshire, led the prayers for the newborn and his unknown mother.
SWNS:South West News Service
Reverend Paul Crabb, pictured lighting a candle, led prayers for a newborn baby who died after being abandoned outside his church
Floral tributes and teddy bears have been left outside the church
The carrier bag was found on Wednesday morning and Rev Crabb described the baby as “cold to touch” and despite paramedic’s efforts, the boy died later that morning.
He told the 50-strong congregation: “We’re here to be together, to share our sadness and to express out love for a little boy we never knew, yet whose death has changed our lives.
“We gather to hold in our hearts his mother, hoping and praying that she will find the help that she needs.”
Floral tributes and teddies have been left outside the church.
CANAL TRAGEDY Schoolboy, 13, dies after ‘jumping into canal to try and beat his fear of water’
BABY DEATH SHOCK Premature baby dies after outbreak of superbug MRSA at maternity unit
EGYPT HORROR CRASH Ex-Labour councillor dies in hit-and-run lorry crash after visiting Tutankhamun’s tomb
FAMILY ROW DEATH Parents watch in horror as teenage son dies after running into motorway traffic following argument
‘MUMMY IS UNDERWATER’ Mum found accidentally drowned in the bath by her own daughter on Valentine’s Day
DEATH AT SEA Harrowing moment migrants drown when they sink their own boat after crashing it into fishing trawler
After leading the prayers, Rev Crabb asked those gathered to keep the baby boy and his mother in their thoughts.
Some of those who attended the outdoor ceremony yesterday spoke of their sadness.
Lisa Longbottom said: “I hope they find the mum.
“I really do feel for her at the moment. Having given birth three times myself, I know it is traumatic at the best of times so for her now to be on her own and the state she must be in, it’s heartbreaking.”
David Kennedy, who has lived in the area all his life, added: “I just hope they find his mum safe and well – that’s the main concern now. It’s tragic.”
Police said the placenta was also contained in the bag and they have not ruled out the possibility that it may have been someone other than the mother who left it.
Not known refer to copyright holder
The baby was found abandoned outside the vicarage of St Peter’s Church in Leeds, West Yorkshire at around 9.18am
The police were first informed about the baby at around 9.18am.
The tot was taken to Leeds General Infirmary, West Yorkshire, by ambulance but was pronounced dead a short time later.
Cops said they were “extremely concerned” for the welfare of the baby’s mother and have urged anyone with any information to contact them as soon as possible.
A West Yorkshire Police spokesman said: “At 9.18am today, police received a report of a newborn baby having been found outside the vicarage of St Peter’s Church, in Hough Lane, Bramley.
“The male child was taken to Leeds General Infirmary by ambulance but was pronounced dead a short time later.
“Enquiries are ongoing to identify the child and his mother and officers are keen to hear from anyone with any information that could assist the investigation.
“Officers are extremely concerned for the mother’s welfare and the fact that she may need urgent medical attention given the potential circumstances surrounding the baby’s birth.”
Not known refer to copyright holder
The baby was taken to Leeds General Infirmary but could not be saved
It comes after it was a revealed a mother dumped her newborn on a freezing doorstep in a Tesco carrier bag just moments after giving birth.
The woman, who was not named, left the child in a carrier bag on the doorstep of a house in Flaxman Road, Camberwel; in February 2009, a court heard last week.
The baby girl was lucky to survive after being found suffering from hypothermia.
And last month hundreds of mourners turned out for the funeral of a baby girl found dumped on a rural alleyway in Oxfordshire.
Anyone with information about the latest incident, or members of the public who may have seen anyone in the vicinity of the vicarage overnight, is asked to contact police via 101, quoting log number 354 of November 23.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368
Congratulations for Baby Boy: Now it is time for you to take ideas from these wishes and plan the best way to wish your near and dear new born baby boys. The birth of a child is always a very happy moment. It is the moment to pray for the baby for a prosperous life, it is the moment to wish congratulations to the proud parents who have given birth to the baby and it is the most perfect time to send wishes for the new born baby. If the child is a boy, then you must consider him to be the hero of the future; the one who will have the power to rule the world. So, to show your love to the new born child you must think of some awesome creative ideas. The best way to show your love and make the family where the child is born happy is to send some fantastic new baby boy wishes. These cute congratulation messages are perfect examples of what to say to the new parents who just welcomed their newborn baby boy.
What to Write in a Newborn Baby Boy Card
- There is nothing more beautiful than the birth of a child. Cheers to a loving mommy, eager daddy and the prettiest baby boy in the whole world!
- Congratulation for the birth of your son. May your heart swell with joy every time he smiles at you or reaches for your finger with his beautiful tiny hand!
- You’ve got future filled with many surprises. Part of it is because of the bundle of joy that you are holding close to your heart.
- Sending loads of wishes to the little prince born among us and that has made us all overjoyed.
- If the sun shines for a thousand years, it could never outshine the warmth and ecstatic joy I feel as I congratulate you for the birth of your son.
- The arrival of your new baby is the just the start of many good things. I would make a list for you, but part of the fun is discovering the little surprises that baby boy has in store for you.
- I hereby congratulate the proud parents of the new born prince and hope the best future for him.
- Congratulations for the newest member of your family! I hope this boy brings you more joy than you have ever imagine. Can’t wait to pinch its cute little baby cheeks when I see it! Congratulations!
- As you watch your newborn son resting in your lap, may joy, peace, happiness and tranquility be your constant companion. Congratulation, may your family be blessed!
- I can only imagine the happiness you must be feeling right now! I’m pretty sure, knowing you both, that you will be great parents, and that when that baby smiles, that moment will be the pinnacle of your day. Congratulations!
- Nine months have whizzed by, and today, you welcome a prince into your life and home. I share in your joy, and wish you and your family joy and happiness as you celebrate this wonderful addition to your family.
- Poets talk of the joy of holding a newborn baby in your arms. I am sure the joy they talk of is nothing compared to the joy you are feeling as you hold your new baby boy in your arms. May this joy be an ever-present force in your life!
- I am certain that you already know what parenthood will mean for you two. So, I wish to congratulate you and to ask you a very simple question. Are you up for an adventure?
- Raising a boy is always a tough challenge. Amongst many other things, they can be quite noisy and troublesome, so forget your peace and quiet for a very long time. But, when you see your little boy grow on to become a strong and independent man, then all of your worries will be gone. Congratulations!
- Every story deserves a charming prince to save the day. So I am very happy to see yours got the prince it deserves. Congratulations!
- No matter how cold someone’s heart is, it can’t-do anything else than melt at the sight of your beautiful little man, I truly can’t wait to see him all grown up ready to conquer the world. Congratulations!
- After 9 really tough months, the time has finally come! Get ready for your beautiful house to be filled with ninjas, dinosaurs, and knights! But at least it’ll be living in a fantasy world, for your little magical boy. Congratulations!
- The challenges you will now face, are not only limited to the normal struggles of raising a child but as this little man grows, you will have to constantly run around chasing him, since little boys have a constant need of exploring what’s around them. But that’s a good thing! Since he will be ready to conquer the world from such a young age! Congratulations!
- I’d like to wish for this fine young boy you now have as a part of your family, to grow up and become the man of his dreams. May luck be on his side. Congratulations!
- I really want to ask you. How does it feel to have the future man of the year crying in your arms? Because with parents like you, he is definitely becoming someone great! Congratulations!
Adorable Newborn Baby Boy Congratulation Messages
- Let the God shower all His power upon the little baby boy so that he can make all his near and dear ones feel proud of him.
- New babies herald new beginnings. May you find love, happiness and lots of laughter as you step into this next stage of your life. Kisses for your new baby boy.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby boy! May your son fill your life with joy and love!
- Congratulations on the angel added to your family! That’s going to be one lucky boy.
- Goodbye tummy. Hello yummy mommy! Hello Baby Boy. Looking forward to our first playdate.
- It time to rejoice and get mad with happiness as the hero of the future was born today.
- So happy for you two! Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby boy!
- If joy and happiness were commodities, I would send you “ferry loads” as you celebrate the birth of your son. I wish you well and hope that every time you listen to his laughter, your family’s happiness will multiply tenfold.
- A newborn son is like the sun after a long period of rain: a sign of a new chapter. I take this chance to wish you good tidings as you embark on this new and exciting chapter of your life.
- Congratulation on your little bundle of joy! Now that your precious son is born, you need to brush up on stories about little monsters and super heroes.
- I pray to the Almighty to shower all the blessings upon the little prince born in this world.
- Prayers and good wishes for you and your family on the birth of your baby boy.
- Hope this day will be memorable to all the ones who are waiting for the little prince to grow up quickly and have a tremendous future.
- Sending oceans of love for the new born baby boy who is the little hero.
- Wish the best of the best future for the new born baby boy.
- Sending tons of love to the little prince and congratulations to the new parents.
- I wish this little new born baby boy to have wonderful dreams and may the Almighty always be with him to fulfill his dreams on the walk of his life.
Images with Cute Congratulations for Baby Boy
- Newborn Baby Congratulations Messages and Wishes
- Congratulation Messages to New Parents
- Congratulation Messages for the New Mom
- Congratulation Messages for the New Dad
- Baby Shower Messages
- Congratulation Messages to First Time Parents
- New Baby Quotes
- Congratulations Messages for a Second Child
Nothing in this entire universe can exist, that can make parents as happy as having a baby. With the arrival of a new born baby, parents are overtaken with happiness and seem to have the greatest gift they could ever have.
A baby is the most gracious gift of great happiness and joy, so don’t be afraid to express your emotions and congratulate the couple on the new arrival of a new born to their family.
Here we have compiled an extensive list of new baby congratulations messages for you to congratulate your friends and families on the arrival of a new born baby. We hope these heartwarming baby congratulations wishes suit your needs.
Newborn Baby Wishes for Parents
1. Congratulations! Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. It will not be there forever, and you should take as many pictures as possible. You will not want to miss a single precious moment!
2. This is a beautiful time in your life that you will never forget. The birth of your child is something that will changes you indefinitely.
3. Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! This new addition will bring you lots of cuddling, fun times and sweet memories. It will be worth the sleepless nights.
4. All the best to your family. This might be your first child, but it will certainly not be your last.
New Baby Messages
5. I can see from your pictures that this is what you were made to do.I hope you have a happy and healthy journey ahead of your family. Congratulations!
6. Having a new baby changes a wife and husband into a mommy and daddy. As you venture into parenthood together, you will become wiser and more mature, while finding a new profound love for the amazing baby you have produced. Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
7. There is nothing sweeter than a baby’s smile. Nothing cuter than a baby’s laugh. And definitely nothing more ear-piercing than a baby’s cry. But I’m sure you will be able to cope with the negatives, enough to be amazed by the positives of raising a baby. Welcome to the most tiring heaven on earth. It’s called parenthood. Congratulations!
8. There’s something about babies that make us smile and believe in goodwill to all humans. We feel warm and fuzzy all over and start wishing good wishes for everyone. We look forward to meeting your new baby soon.
9. May your new bundle of joy bring happiness into your life and fill a void in your heart. Take pride in loving and raising your little miracle. I know you will be the best dad you can possibly be.
10. Take the time to really enjoy your child’s infancy; after all, they do grow up so fast. Congratulations on your new life.
New Baby Messages for Parents
11. There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your baby’s breath, happy coos, and gentle kisses. Congratulations on your happy bundle.
12. Congratulations, and welcome to the world of sleepless nights, restless days and mountains of laundry. Just remember: what doesn’t break you will make you a better person.
13. Congratulations on the arrival of your double barrel of fun. You have been twice blessed with your newborn twins. It’s going to be a double dose of fun, laughter, love and dirty diapers. Enjoy it all!
14. Cheers to your growing family. We look forward to celebrating your baby’s arrival with you year after year after year.
New Born Baby Wishes for Parents
15. Behold! A miracle has blessed your home. Congratulations on your new baby.
16. Babies are a blessing, and you have received one. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. May the Almighty shine His grace on your entire family!
17. In life, it is hard to count blessings in one hand. Today, you received one of the most coveted and special gifts any parent could ever have. I wish to congratulate you and wish you well as you embark on this wonderful parenting journey.
18. When that baby was born and it drew its first breath, it was not only it that was given life. It was your relationship as well. Now that there is a baby in the mix, your life will take a completely different curve, it will change. For the better. Because a baby is always a blessing in any relationship. Congratulations!
19. The birth of a baby brings renewed hope in the future. May your family bask in enduring happiness as you embrace parenthood. Congratulations!
20. As you welcome your new baby boy, it is my wish and hope that all of the troubles of the world will disappear every time he smiles at you.
New Born Baby Wishes for Parents
21. You have arrived. Your newborn will open a world of wonder and adventure. It will be a world filled with laughter, tears and love. Congratulations and good luck on this new journey.
22. This is always wonderful news – a new baby! We’re excited for you and truly thankful that your new baby arrived safe and healthy. Praying for joy, peace and some quiet nights for your family.
23. Congratulations to the newest Mama and Papa. Baby birth is a bliss from heaven. Happy for you.
24. Cheers to the new set of parents and their little babe. As you stare with wide-eyed wonder at your sweet baby, friendly reminder that a few years of wide-awake nights will follow. Enjoy it, but let us know if we can help.
New Born Baby Message for Parents
25. Congratulations on your newest addition. It’s really cool when you start seeing parts of yourself in your little one. It’s the ultimate reward of parenthood.
26. Congratulations! May God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family!
27. Congratulations to the proud parents who have such a sweet baby.
28. Welcome to the world, Baby (Baby’s name). Know that you are loved by many.
29. Experiencing the birth of a child and watching him grow is one of life’s greatest treasures. Take it slow; before you know it, your little one will not be so little anymore.
30. There is nothing like the love a parent has for their child. We know you will be the best parents this kid could ever want. Congrats, (names).
New Born Baby Message for Parents
31. You are so blessed to bring a new baby into the world, and I cannot wait to see your new sweet blessing.
32. Sending heartiest prayers to the Almighty to make the life of this baby full of colour and joy.
33. Dear baby, be ready to get all of the love and pampering from your lucky parents.
34. Sending oceans of love and blessings to the newborn baby.
New Baby Birth Wishes for Parents
35. Let the life of this newborn baby be full of great achievements and success stories.
36. Happy Birthday to your little one! We know this is an exciting time for your family, and we hope you are blessed with years of happiness.
37. I hereby congratulate the parents of this newborn baby and hope they continue to experience this incredible amount of joy in the years to come.
38. We hope this newborn baby will make all of us feel proud one day.
39. May you find parenthood a wonderful and rewarding experience! Congratulations!
40. Dear baby, start colouring the world with joy and happiness; it’s your job.
New Baby Birth Wishes for Parents
41. Sending inspiration to the newborn baby to rock his future ahead.
42. Judging by the parents, this is going to be an amazing baby! Congratulations!
43. I know that raising a baby is harder than most of the things, if not everything a couple has ever done. But the reward is worth it. Prepare to lose your sleep, but gain happiness. Congratulations!
44. I know you guys are used to waking up at the sound of the alarm clock, but you won’t be needing it anymore! You now have the cutest alarm clock ever! It will always ring on time and it comes with diaper-changing needs as well! Congratulations!
New Born Wishes to Parents
45. Sending warm wishes to the joyous family that received the gift of a newborn baby.
46. Let your newborn baby have a wonderful and blessed life.
47. Sending tons of hugs and kisses for the newborn baby.
48. Heartiest congratulations to the new parents; enjoy parenting!
49. All the best of the best wishes to you and your newborn baby.
50. May your newborn baby make you feel proud one day because his arrival has brought a whole new atmosphere into your life.
New Born Wishes to Parents
51. Make your baby special, and hope you become very special to your baby one day.
52. Overload your most prized possession, your baby, with endless love.
53. Sending new dreams to the newborn baby, and new thoughts of new responsibilities to the new parents.
54. Congratulations on your newest family member! May God bless your new baby with good luck, health and wealth.
Wishing Message for New Born Baby to Parents
55. You can’t imagine how quickly little babies grow, so be sure to cherish every minute. Congratulations!
56. Warm wishes to the new baby. May your little angel bring loads of love, joy, and smiles in your lives.
57. Welcome to parenthood. My best wishes are with you. Lots of love.
58. Wishing you and your new angel all the very best. Congratulations!
59. Let the Almighty shower all His blessings upon this gifted newborn baby.
60. May you cherish this special time, and may the pleasures of parenting warm your heart and fill your life with wonderful memories with your newborn.
Wishing Message for New Born Baby to Parents
61. Congratulations to the new Mum and Dad on the arrival of your little angel. May God bless your baby with all of His love, care and happiness.
62. Congratulations! As new parents, may you be filled with joy and happiness with the arrival of your new baby. Wishing your new family all the absolute best.
63. This is the start of something special, the next few years are going to be the most memorable.
64. Wishing your newborn and your family many years of good health, love, and happiness.
65. Congratulations! This is a beginning of something wonderful for your family. I hope that this journey is filled with lots of laughter, love and warm cuddles.
66. Only wishing you the best of luck with your new baby journey
67. The most incredible part of being a parent is catching a glimpse of yourself in your newborn!
68. Welcome to the new big world little one, this is a place full of excitements and wonders.
69. WOW! This is incredible news!! It is great to hear that your new baby has arrived safe and sound. Enjoy your new role of proud parents.
70. Time to celebrate the safe arrival of your newest baby born!! May babyhood be filled with lots of love and memories. All the best!
Welcome Baby Wishes for Parents
71. Congratulations on your new role as proud parents of a happy and healthy baby. We hope this is a marvellous time filled with lots of joy and happiness for your new family.
72. This is a beginning of something wonderful, your newborn will bring you memories to share. I hope everything goes well. If you need anything I’m always here for you.
73. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your new family member addition! Wishing you all but the very best and as always, please let me know whether I can help out in any way. Lots of love!
74. This is such exciting news!! Congratulations on the new family addition.
New Baby Greeting Message for Parents
75. As new parents, cherish this extraordinary time and may it be filled with lots of joyous memories. Just wait until they start speaking!
76. Congratulations!! The parenthood journey has begun, may you be filled with much joy, delight, and happiness with the arrival of your new baby. Wishing your new family all the very best and as always, please let me know if there’s any way I can help.
77. Congratulations on the arrival of your new happy and healthy baby! May you cherish this extraordinary time that only comes around once and may it make for lots of wonderful memories. All the best and with lots of love.
78. This is such brilliant news! Create amazing and long-lasting memories. So excited to meet the little one once things settle down. if you need any help at all, you have my number. Lots of love!
79. We are thinking of you during this exciting moment in time, you will have sleepless nights and days. But I can tell you that it will definitely be worth it to see your Baby smile. All the best and with lots of love.
80. Welcome to parenthood, may your new baby born bring you happiness, love and joy.
New Baby Greeting Message for Parents
81. Parenthood is such a wonderful experience, lots of memories will be made. Wishing your family the very best.
82. It’s hard to say who is blessed more, you are for having a new baby, or it could be your baby having you as parents. Nevertheless congratulations!
83. I’m so happy for your newborn’s safe arrival, don’t forget to let me know if you need anything. Always happy to babysit so you can have a peaceful sleep or meal.
84. Wishing you both much joy and happiness with the safe arrival of your newest family member!! May you find babyhood and parenthood a wonderful and rewarding experience that is filled with lots of loving memories. All the very best during this moment in time.
Message for New Parents of Baby Boy
85. Congratulations! Time will now fly pass so quickly as your little one grows up quickly! Cherish every minute.
86. Congrats! This is a rewarding experience part of your lifetime.
87. May your new little baby bring you a lifetime of happiness even at the toughest time.
88. This new change will be forever, I promise you it would be the better type of change.
89. Congratulations on the new baby, it’s always exciting to see who the baby looks like more and who traits they have inherited. Enjoy parenthood and create many memories.
90. Welcome to the new chapter of your life, this chapter is a beginning of something great! It will be filled with new potentials, new discoveries, and challenges.
Message for New Parents of Baby Boy
91. Welcome to the world little baby, I hope your queen and king spoils you with riches. May your journey be filled with joy and love.
92. If the sun shines for a thousand years, it could never outshine the warmth and ecstatic joy I feel as I congratulate you on the birth of your son.
93. These baby steps will walk miles, little ones to bigs. As parents you have big shoes to fill, you are the role model for your child.
94. Hello little one, welcome to the world! You have the best mummy and daddy anyone could wish for. You will have everlasting love and happiness.
95. Congratulation on your newborn , will be soo cute. Such wonderful genetics they would inherit.
96. I hope you like the gift I gave you, I thought you might need a stronger perfume from all the nappy changing.
97. Hello, yummy mummy, goodbye tummy.
98. Dearest friend, I have planned a wonderful welcome home party for you. There will be a barbecue, cheese and the finest wine for me especially.
99. I hope your newborn inherits only the best features, I can’t say the same for you.
100. You don’t have to stay up late accidentally anymore, I’m sure your baby will keep you wide awake. I hope you’ve been practising your vocals. I’ve put my number on speed dial on your phone just in case you want to get out of diaper changing. Congratulation friend!
- Written By Kolapo Mustapha.