The birth of a baby is one of the happiest happenings in the world… all parents deserve a medal for each child they give rise to. In the absence of medals, here are messages to lift the spirit of new parents:
Table of contents
- 1 Congratulations on Your New Born Baby Boy
- 2 Congratulations on Your New Born Baby Girl
- 3 New Born Baby Wishes – Unique and Funny Messages
- 4 New Born Baby Prayers and Blessings
- 5 Heartfelt Newborn Baby Congratulations Messages
- 6 What to Write in a Newborn Baby Card
- 7 Images with Cute Newborn Baby Wishes
- 8 Congratulations Messages for Newborn Baby
- 9 Related Posts
- 10 Real Rewards
- 11 Fertility Issues/Troubles
- 12 Surround Us
- 13 Strength To Persevere
- 14 Salvation
- 15 Infertile
- 16 Conclusion
Congratulations on Your New Born Baby Boy
1. There are very few feelings that can compete with the feeling of having a bouncing baby boy! We look forward to seeing you scold and hold him simultaneously! Congratulations
2. Congratulations on your new job! I trust you’ll do your work diligently and enjoy the dividends when you’re older.
3. No word is befitting enough to describe the kind of beauty God has given you to nurture and care for. Best wishes
4. Someone said the way you know if it’s the one for you is if it’s both scary and exciting…Trust me, nothing in the world combines these feelings like having a baby! Congratulations
5. Everything about a baby that comes off as stress is made up for in other beautiful things like the baby’s smile and smell… May these beauties not elude you in the journey of parenting.
Congratulation Message for New Born Baby Boy
6. Sending you loads of love and unending happiness all because of the little cute boy you’re holding dearly.
7. You must have felt the most painful bliss pushing such an eye candy out of you. Be the best parents
8. The arrival of a baby is a sign of something beautiful that happened, a show of beauty and an assurance of a greater tomorrow. So glad to have a new baby around!
9. I congratulate the parents of new king amazing. May the rest of his years be as amazing as his birth.
10. People talk fondly of the joy that comes with holding a newborn. I’m so happy that you get to have this joy for the next few years!
- Top 77 Inspirational Happy New Week Quotes for Everyone
11. I’m so happy to see that you’ve been used to bring a prince charming into a world filled with princesses in distress.
May this prince be a darling!
12. How does it feel to carry a nation who smiles, cries and kicks? A baby is the most emotional future catalyst, may yours catalyse nothing but greatness.
New Born Baby Boy Congratulation Wishes
13. I’ve heard once that parenting equals precious agony. My confusion about this statement did not last as I quickly agreed that though parenting can be difficult, it’s still the most rewarding job yet… you will be rewarded with lots of beautiful smiles and a role model tag. Congratulations!
14. Wishing you a future filled with laughter, joy and beginning of greater things with your new baby boy!
15. What a miracle to behold a tiny little boy and envision how big this little one will become…God bless this new life.
16. Know this; you’re representing God in the life of this little adorable boy because God cannot be everywhere, He’s entrusted one of his treasures in your care. May the work be absolutely amazing for you.
17. Babies are gifts from God. Consider your self extremely blessed for getting a cute boy like yours. Congratulations!
18. Wow! It feels like the end but it’s just the beginning of a journey with this new life. Enjoy it!
19. It feels good to know we have another Miracle in the world, feels even better to know this Miracle is in great hands! Congratulations
20. You’re welcome, baby boy! You’re so lucky to have your parents and they are so blessed to have you.
Congratulations on Your New Born Baby Boy
21. This world needs a Miracle like your bouncing baby boy. Congratulations dear!
22. A son will always be protective of his family. You’re so lucky to have a protector! Congratulations
23. Get ready for noise, dirt, unending laughter and unforgettable moments. Enjoy parenting
24. Congratulations on the birth of your new son! May his days with you be known for joy unspeakable and unrepentant happiness.
25. He’s here! The amazing boy with the most adorable smile and the cutest face has left the tummy to be with mummy! Best wishes
26. Litlle boys are daring and fun, bringing joy, little scare and many muddy footprints into the house. Congratulations on having one who’s really cute
27. I share in your joy and send my best wishes on the arrival of your newborn baby.
28. It’s time for a full-time job as a provider, guide and protector! Happy parenting.
29. Congratulations on having your first baby boy. He’s guaranteed to keep you both on your toes!
30. Whatever this little one desires to be later, I’m certain he’ll be successful.
Welcome Baby Boy Wishes
31. Boys are born too. It’s the number of hugs and the intensity of love they get that makes them into what they later become… I trust that you both will give this one your best. I wish you the best
32. Congratulations on the arrival of your dear son as he fills your world with everything boyish, fun and heart racing.
33. A baby boy is daddy’s junior and mummy’s protector! Congratulations to the both of you on the wonderful addition.
34. Welcome boy. Your parents and l can’t wait to watch you transform into the greatness you’re sure to be.
35. Now that your baby boy is here, expect to shout and smile more. May the shout of joy never cease.
36. Your eyes will continually behold the beauty that you just birthed as you experience his first everything. Enjoy!
37. You guys deserve the best things of the world..I’m so excited that you get to experience the greatest joy ever landing in your home. May this joy be forever.
Welcome Baby Boy Greetings
38. Parenthood is one of the most amazing phases in someone’s life. Enjoy this stage as you welcome your baby boy!
39. How great that your curiosity has been chuffed with a healthy baby boy. May you have the greater satisfaction of leading him to greatness
40. I am so happy for you! Parenthood is an interesting journey, enjoy yours!
41. A baby is a gift that never stops giving joy, experience, and laughter. You have a boy gift.
42. You must be special to have one of God’s angels as a baby boy. Congratulations!
43. A tip for the new parents: you’re going to laugh a lot but probably going to cry as much. Congratulations.
Congratulatory Message for New Baby Boy
44. You have a new life to care for now. It’s a beautiful addition that will forever bring smiles to your face. Best wishes!
45. A star boy has been born today. His parents are the most blessed of all. May he continually be a blessing and a source of joy!
46. How blissful to have a cute one who has your blood flowing in his vein. Congratulations on having a little you around.
47. Nothing exciting can beat the excitement of getting to know you now have a little one.
Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy.
Congrats Message for New Born Baby Boy
48. From today, people’s perception of you changes. It’s one of the things that come with beings parents. May you be wonderful ones to your baby boy.
49. The kick you had to enjoy for months is now lying beautifully in your lap with his adorable eyes and infectious smile. Hug him!
50. Cheers to you! You now have a boy in your family. How exhilarating!
Congratulations on Your New Born Baby Girl
1. As the parents of a wonderful baby girl, your life will be filled with all things delicate, fun and jittery. Enjoy!
2. Congratulations on the birth of your girl. I see her being just as kind as her mother and as strong as her daddy! Perfect!
3. God has blessed you people with a beautiful baby girl. May she bring more blessings as she thrives gracefully.
4. Get ready to behave like a little princess’s parent because this baby of yours is a total princess!
5. She’s a lot like her father in looks, it won’t be bad at all if she grows to become an amazing woman like her mother. Best wishes to the parents
6. Cherish every moment you’ll have with this darling girl. soon to grow to be a Wonderful bride.
7. Congratulations on the birth of your darling daughter. Be sure to cherish every moment and never forget all the memories you’ll have with her.
Congratulation Message for New Born Baby Girl
8. We are extremely joyful to congratulate you on the birth of your darling princess. May your years with her be mind blowing
9. It’s so exciting to celebrate the birth of greatness. May the life of her parents be filled with all the good tidings that follow greatness
10. She’s a splitting image of her parents’ awesomeness, even at birth.
- 100 Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes & Messages for My Husband
- 100 I Will Love You Forever Quotes and Messages
11. Congratulations to the proud mum and dad. Your little girl is bound to make you even more proud as the years go by
12. I wish your darling girl all shades of affection and poise as she finds a home today …
13. Warmest celebration on the little girl’s behalf. She deserves to have all the happiness in the world
14. I have no doubt she’s come bearing love, peace and joy because I can already feel the aura of these wonderful things.
15. Children are God’s heritage. May this little one grow into God’s idea of a virtuous woman.
New Born Baby Girl Congratulation Wishes
16. Congratulations to the cute and delicate girl now who’ll eventually become beautiful and strong as she’s destined to be.
17. Congratulations to both of you for getting God’s most resolute blessing. A child!
It’s more mind-blowing that you get to have a baby girl.
18. I am sure your life henceforth will be filled with wonderful moments and loads of pretty things as you now have a princess to share everything with
19. I am pretty glad that this baby gets to have the best parents to hug and hold for years to come
20. I heard the good news! It made my heart dance excitedly. Congratulations to you both on being the newest parents in town!
21. What a gorgeous addition to a beautiful family. Now, your family is a centre of everything sweet!
Congratulations on Your New Born Baby Girl
22. A baby is a blessing and a baby girl is the most blessed blessing. It must feel great to have this blessing as a family.
23. What a way to make an already wonderful family a complete one… Congratulations on the arrival of your baby
24. You now have a little girl to think of. May she feel your thoughts with bliss. Congratulations
25. I celebrate with you as you welcome your beautiful bundle of joy! Wish you happy moments with your little one.
26. The sound of joy is filling your home in the most continuous way, congratulations! I’m so happy for you
27. The most exciting part of being parents is that you get to see your little self in your little one. congratulations.
28. I welcome you and your little one to parenthood and childhood respectively. May you all be blessings to one another.
Welcome Baby Girl Wishes
29. Everyone deserves to witness the run around of a little adorable princess. I’m glad you get to experience this!
30. May you find fulfilment in your new job as parents to an amazing personality who’s still so fragile!
31. May you have the wisdom to guide and nurture this little one into greatness.
32. All couples pray to have the gift of children. You’re so lucky to have what many people pray for. Best wishes
33. Just like yesterday, your birth happened. Doesn’t it feel great to be a vessel through which another is birthed? I bet it is. Congratulations buddies!
34. It feels like Christmas, feels like the birth of a star. Your little girl is evoking so much sweetness at birth… I have no doubt that tomorrow is great.
35. I’m certain of one single fact; This baby is so blessed to have you both as her parents. Warm wishes.
Welcome Baby Girl Greetings
36. I’m so happy you get to experience the joy of parenting at this stage…
37. Your family is growing so beautifully. I wish you growth in sweetness and grace.
38. I wish you patience and temperance in your new role as parents. You’ll be needing them
39. Dear little one, You may not get to read this, but let it be known that somewhere in the record, someone said you’re destined for greatness. Welcome to the world…
40. From now on, you get a little girl to wake up to. Embrace the task! Best wishes.
Congratulatory Message for New Baby Girl
41. An opportunity to raise a woman who’ll make a dent in the world has now been presented to you. Don’t misuse it!
42. It’s a huge responsibility but I believe you’ll overcome the challenges gracefully. Congratulations!
43. Parenting is the most overlooked job. But, it is one of the jobs that can stretch you and make you the best version of yourself. May you find this stage of your life worthy of documenting.
44. She’s already a breath of fresh air. May the coming years not tamper with the awesome atmosphere.
45. This little one is here to give the world a reason to smile, laugh and be the best no matter what.
Congrats Message for New Born Baby Girl
46. Sending loads of blessings to the amazing parents of the adorable little girl
47. Congratulations on being at the receiving end of a wonderful wonder. May she never leave you to wander.
48. May she be an oasis of joy to everyone around especially her parents. So good to have a little princess around
49. Welcome home baby girl. We’re so glad that you’ve satisfied our expectation with your cuteness and aura of bliss.
50. I can hardly wait to see you running around shouting mommy. You’ve spent just a day with us and something tells me you’re going to be full of life! Welcome baby.
- Written By Adebayo Esther.
Find unique and funny wishes for new born baby and express your blessings to the new parents. Send unique new baby wishes to new parents for the arrival of the new member of the family.
As we welcome new born babies in our world, we also shower them with our hopes and wishes that we yearn to be granted. Not only goodness in health but as well as abundance in love and happiness. Even at an early age, we desire them to be the greatest version of themselves that they can possibly be in the near future.
You can use this collection of new born baby wishes to send your wishes and congratulations messages to the new parents by card, a message, an sms, an email or bundle it with a baby shower gift. All you need to do is choose a wish and send it with love. You will also find funny baby wishes, messages and prayers for new born babies.
New Born Baby Wishes – Unique and Funny Messages
- Congratulations on the angel added to your family!
- We give our best wishes for the new blessing in your family.
- Welcome to the Christian world and may you grow with abundance of God’s grace.
- May your newborn always give out rays of sunshine and happiness to the people around .
- As you are an awesome friend, I know you will be more awesome as parent to this little one!
- Shine bright little angel and never outgrow your cuteness!
- We are so happy for the additional to your family and wish many more to come!
- May you grow into a !
- Get ready to be spoiled! – Your Granny!
- Because I’m a cool aunt so you’re going to have the coolest kid!
- With a father so handsome and a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations!
- Pregnancy Congratulations Messages and Wishes for Pregnant Woman
- We are with you as you celebrate this beautiful moment of your life and we wish you all the best. Congratulations for the arrival of your new baby.
- Treasure and save every moment with this baby, as time flies so fast and soon will become a young . Congratulations for finding something so magical.
- May your family be more blessed as you walk into your new journey as mentors of your child.
- We are so joyful to hear of the arrival this new blessing to your life!
- Hello parenthood! Prepare yourselves for a world-turning yet wonderful roller coaster ride!
- Good luck Daddy! Be sure to load your gun with bullets!
- You are gonna be a great Mom because I know you so!
- I wish the best things in life happen to your sweet little baby, may get lots of attention and care from you. Congratulations to you both.
- Congratulation, may God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family!
- It’s a boy! Get ready to rock n’ roll!
- Say Hi for me to your precious jewel!
- Oh, I’ll be looking forward as little you will soon be messing around the house!
- Your newborn baby is oozing with cuteness! will be a walking ray of sunshine!
- Welcome to the world of many sleepless nights, countless restless days and piles of laundry. It’s called Parenthood. Enjoy!
- You will be great parents because God will always guide you along the path you’re going to take.
- Hooray to you! An angel has come down from Heaven to bring forth joy!
- Get ready for a lot of fun and laughter moments with your cherub!
- You will become as beautiful as your mother, careful breaking hearts in the future beauty!
- There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your new born baby’s breath, the happy cooing sounds and the smell of baby skin. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your new baby! Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God
- We are so happy, now you will be able to taste a little bit of heaven! God bless you new parents!
- Wishing you and your new-born baby all the very best. Get ready for this exciting journey with hoy and memories.
New Born Baby Prayers and Blessings
Find prayers and blessings for the new born baby and send them with love to your friends or family who just became parents.
“I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD.”
“Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.”
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.”
“When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.”
“Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.”
“Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
“Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.”
But Jesus said, “Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
“For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.”
These new born baby wishes and congratulations messages will be the symbol of our blessing to them, a sign of good luck that we want them to have. We have so many baby wishes and messages that we want to convey and put into one simple but meaningful thought. We want to give those parents the best new born congratulation messages to let them feel that we are happy and also celebrating for their new role as parents. If you like to send a funny quote or other baby sayings, check out our quotes and sayings for baby.
These newborn baby wishes and prayers are the best we could offer to new parents, to show that, aside from material gifts, it is always the thought that counts. Those parents would also be warmed by your baby shower wishes to inspire them to be great nurturer and protector of their young ones. You can also suggest a name for the new baby, check out our boy names and girl names to find a name for them.
Go ahead and send a beautiful wish to your friends who just became rookies in parenting.
Got any suggestions? You can leave us a new born baby wish, a blessing or a prayer in the comments below!
Related Articles about Baby Names:
We hope these adorable newborn baby wishes will help you welcome your near and dear newborn babies. A baby is the best gift to all parents. With the arrival of a newborn, parents are overcome with happiness and seem to have the greatest gift they could ever have. Nothing in this entire universe can exist that can make parents as happy as having a baby. So, you must convey wishes of congratulations to all of the parents who are your near and dear ones when they give birth to a little baby with a newborn card. You should write messages in the cards to congratulate the parents, as well as convey good wishes to the newborn baby for his or her upcoming bright future. Congratulate the parents on the arrival of a newborn baby in the family! Send warm wishes for the new baby and shower them with your blessings. Some unique new baby congratulations messages are shown below:
Heartfelt Newborn Baby Congratulations Messages
- Congratulations! Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. It will not be there forever, and you should take as many pictures as possible. You will want to miss a single precious moment!
- This is a beautiful time in your life that you will never forget. The birth of your child is something that changes you indefinitely.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! This new addition will bring you lots of cuddling, fun times and sweet memories. It will be worth the sleepless nights. All the best to your family.
- This might be your first child, but it will certainly not be your last. I can see from your pictures that this is what you were made to do.
- I hope you have a happy and healthy journey ahead of your family. Congratulations!
- Having a new baby changes a wife and husband into a mommy and daddy. As you venture into parenthood together, you will become wiser and more mature, while finding a new profound love for the amazing baby you have produced. Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
- There is nothing sweeter than a baby’s smile. Nothing cuter than a baby’s laugh. And definitely nothing more ear-piercing than a baby’s cry. But I’m sure you will be able to cope with the negatives, enough to be amazed by the positives or raising a baby. Welcome to the most tiring heaven on earth. It’s called parenthood. Congratulations!
- There’s something about babies that make us smile and believe in goodwill to all humans. We feel warm and fuzzy all over and start wishing good wishes for everyone. We look forward to meeting your new baby soon.
- May your new bundle of joy bring happiness into your life and fill a void in your heart. Take pride in loving and raising your little miracle. I know you will be the best dad you can possibly be.
- Take the time to really enjoy your child’s infancy; after all, they do grow up so fast. Congratulations on your new life.
- There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your baby’s breath, happy coos, and gentle kisses. Congratulations on your happy bundle.
What to Write in a Newborn Baby Card
- Congratulations, and welcome to the world of sleepless nights, restless days and mountains of laundry. Just remember: what doesn’t break you will make you a better person.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your double barrel of fun. You have been twice blessed with your newborn twins. It’s going to be double dose of fun, laughter, love and dirty diapers. Enjoy it all!
- Cheers to your growing family. We look forward to celebrating your baby’s arrival with you year after year after year.
- Behold! A miracle has blessed your home. Congratulations on your new baby.
- Babies are a blessing, and you have received one. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. May the Almighty shine His grace on your entire family!
- In life, it is hard to count blessings in one hand. Today, you received one of the most coveted and special gifts any parent could ever have. I wish to congratulate you and wish you well as you embark on this wonderful parenting journey.
- When that baby was born and it drew its first breath, it was not only it that was given life. It was your relationship as well. Now that there is a baby in the mix, your life will take a completely different curve, it will change. For the better. Because a baby, is always a blessing in any relationship. Congratulations!
- The birth of a baby brings renewed hope in the future. May your family bask in enduring happiness as you embrace parenthood. Congratulations!
- As you welcome your new baby boy, it is my wish and hope that all of the troubles of the world will disappear every time he smiles at you.
- Congratulations! May God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family!
- You have arrived. Your newborn will open a world of wonder and adventure. It will be a world filled with laughter, tears and love. Congratulations and good luck on this new journey.
- Congratulations to the proud parents who have such a sweet baby.
- This is always wonderful news – a new baby! We’re excited for you, and truly thankful that your new baby arrived safe and healthy. Praying for joy, peace and some quiet nights for your family.
- Congratulations to the newest Mama and Papa Bear. Baby Bear seems is perfect!
- Cheers to the new set of parents and their little babe. As you stare with wide-eyed wonder at your sweet baby, friendly reminder that a few years of wide-awake nights will follow. Enjoy it, but let us know if we can help.
- Congratulations on your newest addition. It’s really cool when you start seeing parts of yourself in your little one. It’s the ultimate reward of parenthood.
- Welcome to the world, Baby ______. Know that you are loved by many.
- Experiencing the birth of a child and watching him grow is one of life’s greatest treasures. Take it slow; before you know it, your little one will not be so little anymore.
- There is nothing like the love a parent has for their child. We know you will be the best parents this kid could ever want. Congrats, (names).
- You are so blessed to bring a new baby into the world, and I cannot wait to see your new sweet blessing.
- Sending heartiest prayers to the Almighty to make the life of this baby full of color and joy.
- Dear baby, be ready to get all of the love and pampering from your lucky parents.
- Sending oceans of love and blessings to the newborn baby.
- Let the life of this newborn baby be full of great achievements and success stories.
- Happy Birthday to your little one! We know this is an exciting time for your family, and we hope you are blessed with years of happiness.
- I hereby congratulate the parents of this newborn baby, and hope they continue to experience this incredible amount of joy in the years to come.
- We hope this newborn baby will make all of us feel proud of her one day.
- May you find parenthood a wonderful and rewarding experience! Congratulations!
Images with Cute Newborn Baby Wishes
Congratulations Messages for Newborn Baby
- Dear baby, start coloring the world with joy and happiness; it’s your job.
- Sending inspiration to the newborn baby to rock his future ahead.
- Judging by the parents, this is going to be an amazing baby! Congratulations!
- I know that raising a baby is harder than most of the things, if not everything a couple has ever done. But the reward is worth it. Prepare to lose your sleep, but gain happiness. Congratulations!
- I know you guys are used to waking up at the sound of the alarm clock, but you won’t be needing it anymore! You now have the cutest alarm clock ever! It will always ring on time and it comes with diaper changing needs as well! Congratulations!
- Sending warm wishes to the joyous family that received the gift of a newborn baby.
- Let your newborn baby have a wonderful and blessed life.
- Sending tons of hugs and kisses for the newborn baby.
- Heartiest congratulations to the new parents; enjoy parenting!
- All the best of the best wishes to you and your newborn baby.
- Let your newborn baby make you feel proud of her one day.
- Make your baby special, and hope you become very special to your baby one day.
- Overload your most prized possession, your baby, with endless love.
- Sending new dreams to the newborn baby, and new thoughts of new responsibilities to the new parents.
- Congratulations on your newest family member! May God bless your new baby with good luck, health and wealth.
- You can’t imagine how quickly little babies grow, so be sure to cherish every minute. . Congratulations!
- Warm wishes to the new baby. May your little angel bring loads of love, joy, and smiles in your lives.
- Welcome to parenthood. My best wishes are with you. Lots of love.
- Wishing you and your new angel all the very best. Congratulations!
- Let the Almighty shower all His blessings upon this gifted newborn baby.
- May you cherish this special time, and may the pleasures of parenting warm your heart and fill your life with wonderful memories with your newborn.
- Congratulations to the new Mum and Dad on the arrival of your little angel. May God bless your baby with all of His love, care and happiness.
- Baby Girl Wishes and Congratulation Messages
- Baby Boy Wishes and Congratulation Messages
- Congratulation Messages to New Parents
- Congratulation Messages for the New Mom
- Congratulation Messages for the New Dad
- Baby Shower Messages
- Congratulation Messages to First Time Parents
- New Baby Quotes
- Congratulations Messages for a Second Child
There are so many blessings that come with having children! The pitter patter of little feet running through the halls and the laughter accompanying it always makes me smile! Whether you are a parent already or trying to have your first child, you can be assured that children are one of the biggest blessings you have or will have ever. With that said I know some of you are having difficulties with having kids and my heart goes out to you. I understand this as well. I have been through miscarriages in the past and I understand how frustrating it is to try and conceive as well. It took 2 ½ years of trying before my little girl was formed in her mom’s womb. Stay strong in the Lord, and He will sustain you. Here are 6 prayers that you can pray for fertility or a new baby.
“Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.” (Psalm 127:3)
I cannot thank You enough for blessing me with my children. I am in awe every day that I look at them and see myself in their eyes. I remember being a child and being loved by my parents and I also thank You for them, Lord! I want to love my kids even better than my parents loved me, and I hope my children will strive to love their own children, someday, better than I have loved them. I am overjoyed at how they want and desire love from me. I am more than willing to shower them with my love, Father! Thank You for these wonderful kids of mine! I love You, Lord! Amen
“Behold now, the Lord has prevented me from bearing children.” (Genesis 16:2a)
I feel forgotten, Lord. I have cried out to You! I long for a baby of my own, Father. I can’t rely on my own abilities and strength anymore. You are the giver of life and I come to You now. Father, hear my prayer! I desperately want a child of my own. I understand why Sarah was so depressed in Genesis, Lord. She was very old when You gave her a child. Father, if it be Your will, I beg of You, give me a child of my own that I can love on and raise through Your standards. I will memorize scripture with them! I will show them how to love others with a “Christ-like” love! O Father, I am at Your mercy and I pray for deliverance from infertility. I love You! Amen
“When ye frequently, and in numbers meet together, the powers of Satan are overthrown, and his mischief is neutralized by your like-mindedness in the faith.” – Ignatius of Antioch
I thank you for my newborn! His/her eyes are so beautiful when they are open! I am in awe of how You have brought this tiny little baby into my arms! I praise Your Name, Lord! I ask now that You would have our friends, family and church family surround us with their love and wisdom, Lord. I pledge to raise this baby in Your church, Father. May it be that our church family will surround this little one with love, affection, wisdom and song. I love You, Lord! Amen
Strength To Persevere
“How long, Lord? Will you forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and everyday have sorrow in my heart?” (Psalm 13:1-2)
I am at rock bottom. My wife and I have been trying for 2 ½ years to have a little baby. I don’t even want to try anymore, Lord. What is the fun in hoping for something that doesn’t seem like it is going to happen? Father, I have nothing left in me. I don’t even want to try anymore to have a child. It is ruining the intimate moments with my wife. We aren’t even enjoying each other. We are exhausted, Lord. I pray for Your strength to press on. Father, if it be Your will, please give us another baby! We are at Your humble mercy, Lord. I love You! Amen
“Brothers, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved.” (Romans 10:1)
You alone have the power to give life in Heaven and death in Hell. I pray for the salvation of my newborn. Father, I pray that by the way I teach my child Your scriptures and truth that he/she will hold fast to Your Word and never walk away. I pray that they will retain the knowledge that they learn and put it to good use in the way they conduct themselves as they grow older. I can’t imagine life without my baby now, and I can’t imagine life without them in Heaven either! Give me patience when they are in sin. May I always show them love even when it doesn’t make sense to them. Jesus showed His accusers love by asking You to forgive them, Father, while He gave His own life up for humanity. May I always have that kind of love for my own kids, that they may grow up knowing You are the One and True God! I love You! Amen
“I am weary with my moaning; every night I flood my bed with tears; I drench my couch with my weeping.” (Psalm 6:6)
Father in Heaven,
You already knew the results of my test before it came back. Lord, there is no chance for me to have babies! I feel so inadequate and abnormal. I don’t feel like a man today. I feel like a failure. Lord, I know you see me differently, but being a man that cannot give my wife the precious gift of children is killing me! How do I move on from here? My wife and I wanted so badly a child of our own flesh and blood, and now that dream has become a nightmare. Father, I have no idea how to process this. I need You now more than ever. Lord, I still want children! Father, if not through my own marriage, please lead us to a child we can adopt. I want to love on a child with the love of Jesus! Father, help me through this as I grieve over my own incapability to bring a child into this world. I need to feel Your presence surrounding me, Father. I need You! I love You! Amen
Whether you have a new born or are having fertility issues, stay in prayer with God. He is always available. If anyone needs prayer, please let me know and I will pray for you. As I said above, I have dealt personally with miscarriages and fertility issues as well. May God bless you as you live a life worthy of the calling!
Read more about children here:
Bible Verses About Children
Resources – The Holy Bible, English Standard Version “Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version® (ESV®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Would you like to get the daily question in your FB messenger? Just click the button below to get started.
Share this post
: | | | |