5 Prayers For Employment and Financial Breakthrough
Sometimes it’s hard to trust God especially when we don’t see any change in our circumstances. We exercise our faith mostly when we go through trials that force us to rely on God. Employment and financial challenges can be some of the most faith-building seasons in our life because God has an opportunity to reveal Himself as a provider, promise-keeper, and Father. Just think about the story of Job. He was wealthy, led a holy lifestyle, and walked in righteousness…the Bible says he was blameless before God. When God allowed the enemy to touch his circumstances pulling his wealth, family and even his health, Job maintained his position before God.
When we go through trials that weigh on our souls there is typically a holier level of living that God desires for us to reach. The process may not always be fun but it will be worth it. As you are patiently waiting on The Lord to turnaround your financial situation, it’s important to cultivate an active prayer life. Continue to keep a dialogue going with God regarding His purpose and plan for your life. Don’t bury yourself in depression or resign your identity to a position. Instead, let your identity rest in the Almighty God. Here are five prayers to condition Your heart to petition The Lord for breakthrough and financial turnaround.
I praise You, Oh Mighty King, I bless Your Holy Name. Thank You for providing all my needs, according to Your riches in Glory. You never fail me, even in these difficult times, when finances are low and worry invades my mind. Help me to be at PEACE, Father, confident in Your blessed assurance that You will supply all my needs, out of your rich abundance.
Psalm 35:27 27 Let them shout for joy and be glad, who favor my righteous cause. And let them say continually,“Let the Lord be magnified, who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”
Ecclesiastes 5:19 As for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, and given him power to eat of it, to receive his heritage and rejoice in his labor – this is the gift of God.
We pray that greed of money would not entrap us but we will hunger and thirst after You. Click To Tweet
Table of contents
Praying for relief from debts and financial burdens
Lord, I’ve made financial mistakes. My debts are out of control. But Lord, I know you can open a way where there seems to be no way.
I pray for a financial breakthrough in my life right now! Grow my finances and bestow on me wisdom to manage Your blessings righteously. Open my eyes today to job opportunities and profitable business ventures.
May I be good stewards of all that You provide. Help me to not depend on money but only on You, Jehovah Jireh, my Provider. Don’t allow money to destroy my relationships through tension and disagreements.
Proverbs 3:9-10 Honor the Lord with your possessions, and with the first fruits of all your increase; so your barns will be filled with plenty,And your vats will overflow with new wine.
Psalm 118:25 Save now, I pray, O Lord; O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity.
Praying for financial wisdom
I pray that the greed of money would not entrap my heart but I will only hunger and thirst after You and Your righteousness. May I shrewdly use what You have provided for me.
Help me to remember that as I am blessed, I should bless others as well. Remind me to lend a helping hand to those who are less fortunate. In Jesus’ mighty name, I declare my financial breakthrough is here!! Amen.
Psalm 1:3 He will be like a tree planted by the streams of water, that produces its fruit in its season. Whose leaf also does not wither. Whatever he does shall prosper.
1 John 5:14-15 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
1 Chronicles 29:11-12 Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power and the glory, the victory and the majesty. For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours. Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as head over all. Both riches and honor come from You, and You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might; in Your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all.
Open my eyes today to job opportunities and profitable business ventures, Lord, Bless me today! Click To Tweet
100 prayer points for financial breakthrough and success within the workplace.
Study the under listed scriptures to develop faith to pray the following prayers with the understanding that God has planned for your business prosperity.
Deuteronomy 28:1-14, 8:18; Proverbs 10:4, 22:29, 24:27, 27:23-27; Joshua 1:8; Ecclesiastes 5:19.
Also don’t forget that there are responsibilities attached to your prosperity. As you study, try to identify those responsibilities and fulfill them and by doing so you will be connected to God’s covenant of uninterrupted blessings.
1. Oh Lord deliver me from profitless labour and confused activities in Jesus name.
2. From now on all my investments and labour since the beginning of my career and ministry will begin to yield their full profit in Jesus name.
3. I shall not waste my seed. I will be divinely guided to plant my seed on fertile soil in Jesus name.
4. Oh Lord, baptize me with the generous spirit of a cheerful giver who gives out of love and not out of compulsion.
5. Whosoever looks up to me for help this year will not be disappointed. I shall have enough to satisfy my needs and plenty to give to others in need in Jesus name.
6. Those that believe in me and have invested in my dream, encouraging and supporting me will not be disappointed in Jesus name.
7. I receive deliverance from the bondage of doubt and fear that past failures and misfortune has introduced into my life in Jesus name.
8. I refuse to submit my courage to frustration. God will send me encouragement today; I will be energized to continue the race in Jesus name.
9. All my past generosity will be remembered by God. Every impossible situation in my life will be turned around by God on the account of my past generosity in Jesus name.
10. Just as the famine in the days of Joseph elevated him, help me Lord to see the opportunity that the current global financial crises is creating for my prosperity in Jesus name
11. Oh Lord endow me with the required mental skill to interpret every opportunity that comes my way correctly and take maximum advantage of them in Jesus name.
12. Whenever the needies need my help my purse will not be empty. I will be readily available to meet their needs in Jesus name.
13. I shall not only be great in wealth but also have great name in Jesus name.
14. Let the prophetic power that operated in the valley of dry bones re-unite me with my lost (glory, helper, husband, wife, children, joy etc) in Jesus name.
15. Every carnal attitude of disobedience and demonic spirits that are promoting barrenness in my life are terminated today in Jesus name.
16. Those that refuse to lend unto me during my moment of struggling will soon begin to lean on me in Jesus name.
17. Those laughing at me today will soon laugh with me and regret their folly of looking down on me in Jesus name.
18. Those who gather to frustrate my vision will beg to be part of my celebration in Jesus name.
19. Every opposition I encounter today will soon form a chapter of my success story in Jesus name.
20. The Lord will release a measure of prosperity into my life that will swallow all my history of poverty in Jesus name.
21. The Lord will give me a new name and a new identity that will bury all the ugly stories associated with my background in Jesus name.
22. My new life in Christ has clothed me with a garment of righteousness; my past sinful life will no longer hurt or haunt me in Jesus name.
23. Today marks the beginning of my bouncing back. My spiritual life shall be restored and my lost glory shall be fully recovered.
24. In all the areas where men have failed me, let your mercy prevail for me in Jesus name.
25. Inadequate supply will not compel me to abandon God. Excess supply will not deceive me to disconnect from God in Jesus name.
26. I receive Christ Spirit of endurance to endure the season of adversity and wait for the era of prosperity in Jesus name.
27. Whatever positive purpose, I pursue, I will posses because the Spirit of God will instruct my steps in the right direction in Jesus name.
28. I rebuke the spirit of bareness from my business; my business will be fruitful and profitable in Jesus name.
29. The Holy Spirit will be the invincible Chief Executive Officer of my business in Jesus name.
30. I will not suffer scarcity of idea nor adequate capital to take my business to the next level in Jesus name.
31. Both my company identity and complimentary card will carry God’s presence and attract favour of my prospective customers, clients and contracts in Jesus name.
Click here to read the full article (By Tosin Abel)
by TM (KL Malaysia)
Dear Lord, I pray for a immediate financial breakthrough.I urgently need the money to clear all my debts. I know Ive done wrong for not managing my finance well. But Lord i know Your are forgiving God, slow to anger. So please give me one more chance.
I have being affected emotionally because of this financial crisis. It also strained my relationship with my family members including of my husband , children and siblings. i also received notice from bank lawyers. Please help me and rescue me from this trouble and burden. Grant my prayer request so that I will be able to stand up again.
In future I promise i will manage my finance well. My hope is only on You..You alone is God and as stated in the Bible there is nothing impossible with God Luke1:37 Thank You Lord , All this i asked in Jesus Name, AMEN.