A prayer or blessing can be religious or non-religious. Some couples invite a family member or friend to say a prayer or blessing.
Table of contents
- 1 Prayers and Blessings 1
- 2 Prayers and Blessings 2
- 3 Prayers and Blessings 3
- 4 Prayers and Blessings 4
- 5 Prayers and Blessings 5
- 6 Prayers and Blessings 6
- 7 Prayers and Blessings 7
- 8 Prayers and Blessings 8
- 9 Prayers and Blessings 9
- 10 Prayers and Blessings 10
- 11 Opening
- 12 Prayers and Blessings 12
- 13 Prayers and Blessings 13
- 14 Prayers and Blessings 14
- 15 Prayers and Blessings 15
- 16 Prayers and Blessings 16
- 17 Prayers and Blessings 17
- 18 Prayers and Blessings 18
- 19 Prayers and Blessings 19
- 20 Prayers and Blessings 20
Prayers and Blessings 1
Let us pray. God, we ask for your blessings upon this man and woman, as we celebrate this momentous occasion in their lives.
Grant them happiness and contentment as they establish their new home, create a new family and explore the depths of their love for one another and for you.
Bless their families and friends and the relationships, which have supported, strengthened and sustained them throughout their lives.
Bless their home as a place of love and of peace.
And if times grow hard and tempers grow short, help them to look into their hearts and remember the love that brought them here today
Prayers and Blessings 2
God, as you join us today, we ask for your blessings upon this couple as they unite in marriage.
Let all their days together be happy and all their words to each other be sweet.
Though their paths are intertwined, let them be aware of each other’s separateness. Bless their home and allow it to be a place of joy and serenity.
Remind them to nurture each other’s body with mutual love, honor and respect. Let their spirits dwell within.
As they learn from one another, may they grow stronger as individuals and closer as a couple.
And as their wedded life begins today with prayer, so may they continue it, praying for and with each other.
Prayers and Blessings 3
In acknowledgment of this holy purpose, and of the power of this occasion, let us pray.
Dear God, One who gives us the longing for love and the capability of loving, we give thanks to You for BRIDE and GROOM, for their open hearts and willing spirits, and for the love that they embody here in our presence.
Be with them on this joyous occasion as two become one, and be with us, their witnesses, as we rejoice in what is said and witnessed here.
Prayers and Blessings 4
To open the ceremony we will begin with an invocation in the form of an ancient prayer or mantra.
The meaning of “mantra” is “that which protects.”
This mantra asks for protection, good fortune, strength, wisdom, and peace.
Mantras begin with “OM”, which is not a word or a name; it is the vibration of love heard from within the heart when the mind is at peace, the vibration of love from which creation emerged.
BRIDE and GROOM, take hold of your hands and look into each other’s eyes, and repeat after me:
May we be protected together
May we enjoy the fruits of our actions together.
May we achieve strength together.
May our knowledge be full of light
May there never be discord between us
Om shantih, shantih, shantihi
Om. Peace, peace, peace.
Prayers and Blessings 5
Let us Pray: Dear God, thank you for this joyous day.
Thank you for Your Light that has entered Bride and Groom’s life.
Thank you for all the miracles and blessings.
Please bless this union.
Help Bride and Groom find the perfect place in this world for their love to flourish.
Let the radiant light of their love shine on all those around them.
May all their future creations be blessed.
God, bless them with the inner gifts of trust, compassion, forgiveness and truth that they may live and grow together in love and peace.
Prayers and Blessings 6
Father of mankind, whose nature is love, look with favor upon this woman and this man who desire to make their vows before you.
We are grateful for the providence that has led to this union.
Grant this to be more than an outward union, but also the blending of hearts and spirits and purposes.
Bless each with the inward qualities of integrity, trust, cooperation and forgiveness, that they may live together in love and peace.
Prayers and Blessings 7
Adapted from Illuminata by Marianne Williamson
Dear God, Please make of this relationship a great and holy adventure.
May their joining be a sacred space. May the two of them find rest here, a haven for their souls.
Remove from them any temptation to judge themselves or each other or to direct each other.
May they surrender to You their conflicts and their burdens.
We know You are their Answer and their rock.
Help them not forget.
Bring them together in heart and mind as well as body and guide them in the ways of holiness.
May this relationship be a burst of light.
May it be a fount of love and wisdom for them, for their family, for their community, and for their world.
May this bond be a channel for Your love and healing, a vehicle of Your grace and power.
As lessons come and challenges grow, let them not be tempted to forsake each other.
Let them always remember that in each other they have the most beautiful woman, the most beautiful man, the strongest one, the sacred one in whose arms we are repaired.
May they remain young in this relationship.
May they grow wise in this relationship.
Bring them what You desire for them.
And show them how you would have them be.
Thank You, dear God.
Prayers and Blessings 8
The Lords’ Prayer
Our Father who art in Heaven, hallow be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. (For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever.)
Prayers and Blessings 9
Gracious God, spirit of life and love, we ask all blessings upon Groom and Bride in their life together.
May they be blessed with patience, to see them through times of tensions or conflict.
May they be blessed with kindness, to enable them to nurture and care for one another in times of pain or sorrow.
May they be blessed with a spirit of play and joyfulness, that they may participate fully in the beauties and pleasures of creation.
May they be blessed, finally, with a knowledge of the ever-flowing presence of love in the world, that they may be channels of this love to one another and to all whom they meet in their life’s journey.
Prayers and Blessings 10
Blessed are the man and the woman who have grown beyond themselves and have seen through their separations.
They delight in the way things are and keep their hearts open, day and night.
They are like trees planted near flowing rivers, which bear fruit when they are ready.
Their leaves will not fall or wither.
Everything they do will succeed.
Blessed is one who comes in the name of Love.
Marriage is a gift from God, a miracle.
After speaking to you both, it is obvious that you already know some of the great blessings marriage has to offer.
It is an opportunity to feel the joy of taking care of someone who takes care of you, to be challenged towards growth yet gently nurtured, to love deeply and receive it in return.
It is about trust, friendship and having a partner to share all life has to offer.
It is a commitment to participate in a process of mutual evolution, understanding and forgiveness.
It is indeed a sacred union to be treated with reverence.
Marriage is not a place to hide from the world.
It is a safe place to grow and become wiser.
It is a place to evolve into better people; so that you can go out in the world and make a difference by spreading the joy and wisdom that you have found with each other.
Together in this marriage, you shall contribute more fully, for you both shall be more full.
Bride, Groom is a gift to you from God, but he is not a gift for you alone.
It is God’s will that in your love, this man might find within himself a greater sense of who he is meant to be.
You are asked to see the good in this man, to accept him for who he is and who he shall be.
In this way, God’s purpose shall be accomplished in this relationship.
May this man find the kingdom of heaven through the love you share.
And so it is with you also Groom, that although Bride is God’s gift to you, she is not a gift intended for you alone.
You are asked by God to so love this woman, that in your love she might find herself as God has created her, so beautiful and strong and brave and true, that the entire world might be blessed by the presence of a woman who shines so.
May she relax in your arms as she has never relaxed before. May she know, from now on, that there is one on whose love she can depend on forever.
Prayers and Blessings 12
Marriage is the beginning of a new life, a chance at fulfilling long-held dreams, and an opportunity for great personal and spiritual growth.
Marriage endures through the ages of trends and fads. Marriage thrives, and continues to live as a promise of a beautiful dream come true.
As long as individuals are drawn together by God, marriage will be a natural unfolding of that relationship.
Feelings come alive at a wedding.
Great happiness. Some sadness.
And sometimes pure relief!.
There is an acute awareness that something special, something that goes to the very heart of life, is about to happen.
Something is gone forever, and something is born, brand-new and tender.
Something to be nurtured and cared for, protected and cherished, challenged and strengthened–your never-before-created marriage.
Each of you brings gifts to the other today.
Gifts of hope and laughter, focus and seriousness of purpose.
Sensitivity and recognition of the beautiful and the profound.
Since childhood, you have searched for and dreamed about that special someone who would embody and express the gifts you now stand ready to give and to receive.
But these gifts are not to be yours alone.
A strong and resilient marriage is not an escape from the world but a contribution to it.
Bride and Groom, may you now combine and strengthen your gifts, to be offered as a distinct and beautiful gift to the world.
For the world is in need of the beautiful, the good and the holy and nothing is better suited to evoke that than a good marriage.
And now you stand before this loving community of family and friends, ready to acknowledge to God and to the world: this is my beloved, the one with whom I choose to create the rest of my life.
May you both create, with God, a piece of heaven on earth.
Prayers and Blessings 13
Marriage is a supreme sharing, perhaps the greatest and most challenging adventure in the most intimate of human relationships.
It is the joyful uniting of a man and a woman whose care and affection and understanding have flowered into a deep and abiding love.
Those who take its sacred vows have their lives blended together into one, as the waters of two rivers are joined when they come together to form an even greater one.
A true spiritual marriage is an act of metamorphosis, a profound mystery of creation and rebirth, as two become one.
It is not a giving up or loss of oneself, but rather a giving over of oneself to something greater-a transformation of self in which each one can say, “I am no longer only I but also we.”
It is a process in which each can be challenged to discover new possibilities in themselves and each other.
In such a marriage, the wedding ceremony is the gateway into this mystery.
For the lives the two of you have lived up until this moment are, in some sense, now truly completed and over.
Together you now live within the creation of something wholly new and transcendent, something which has never existed before-your miraculous marriage-an expression that is at once public and private, precious, sacred, and truly unique to the two of you.
In this act, you open yourselves to a fuller experience and expression of the great, vast miracle of love.
No ceremony can create your marriage.
Only you can do that-through love, patience, dedication, perseverance-through talking and listening and trying to understand-through helping and supporting and believing in each other-through learning to forgive, learning to respect and appreciate your differences, and learning to make the important things matter and to let go of the rest.
What this ceremony can do is to witness and affirm the choice you have made to begin a new life today as husband and wife.
Prayers and Blessings 14
Divine Spirit (Father, Lord), we know Your presence is with all of us here this special day of BRIDE and GROOM’s wedding and we give thanks.
We ask Your blessing and love be with us during this ceremony and to especially fill the hearts of BRIDE and GROOM as they pledge their love to one another.
May the wisdom and spirit of all-giving and all-understanding Love pervade all the words spoken and all the love given here today, that these vows offered will remain strong and true and abiding in the presence of love all the days of their lives.
May all of us present feel the strength and depth of BRIDE and GROOM’s love and experience a rebirth of the power of love in our own lives.
We ask these things in the Name of the Divine Spirit and give thanks that it is so.
Prayers and Blessings 15
Excerpt from Greek prayer to Ayron and Hopi Hymn
I invoke Thee, Who art the greatest of all, Who created all, Who generated it from thyself, Who sees all and is never seen.
We ask Your blessing for BRIDE and GROOM’s tonight as they enter into this cherished covenant.
We ask You to bless this community of friends and family who pledge their love and support of BRIDE and GROOM’s marriage.
Infinite One, fly ahead of them
Open the way
Prepare the path
Spirity of the sun
Mother of the light
Come to them!
Prayers and Blessings 16
Faithful God, we dare to invoke Your name in this glad moment, because we know you are the Creator of humanity in your image and in all our diversity.
You are the Author of love, the Source of passion, the Model of commitment.
You stand with us, through all of life’s experiences, worries, defeats, and victories.
So we pray for your presence now, confident that divine blessing comes to rest wherever hearts are woven together with fidelity and live.
Bless this hour for BRIDE and GROOM, and let Your peace uphold all who love them and who witness this sacred moment.
Prayers and Blessings 17
Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be a shelter for the other.
Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other.
Now there will be no loneliness, for each of you will be a companion to the other.
Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you.
Go now to your dwelling place to enter the days of your togetherness.
May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all the years.
May happiness be your companion, and may your days together be good and long upon the earth.
Prayers and Blessings 18
May God bless you with Hope enough to keep sunshine in your love, and Fear enough to keep you holding hands in the dark;
May God bless you with Unity enough to keep your roots entwined, and Separation enough to keep you reaching for each other;
May God bless you with Harmony enough to keep romance in your song, and Discord enough to keep you tuning your love so it becomes sweet music to all who may hear it.
Prayers and Blessings 19
Oh Lord, our hearts are filled with joy on this wedding day, as GROOM and BRIDE come before You pledging their hearts and lives to one another.
Grant that they may ever be true and loving, living together in such a way as to never bring shame or heartbreak into their marriage.
Temper their hearts with kindness and understanding.
Rid them of all pretense and jealousy.
Help them to remember to be each other’s sweetheart, helpmate, best friend, and guide, so together they may meet the cares and problems of life more bravely.
May the home they are creating today truly be a place of love, peace, and harmony, where
Your Spirit is always present.
Bless this marriage we pray, and walk beside BRIDE and GROOM throughout their lives together.
We ask this in Jesus’ name.
Prayers and Blessings 20
God in heaven above, please protect the ones we love.
We honor all You created as they pledge their hearts and lives together.
We honor mother-earth and ask for their marriage to be abundant and grow stronger through the seasons.
We honor fire and ask that our their union be warm and glowing with love in their hearts.
We honor wind and ask that their sail through life safe and calm as in their Father’s arms.
We honor water to clean and soothe their relationship that it may never thirst for love.
With all the forces of the universe You created, we pray for harmony and true happiness as their forever grow young together.
Mornings are one of the best times to engage God in prayers. There are various reasons why people say prayers and words of blessings each time they wake up in the morning. Generally, prayers are considered as a daily dose for survival, strength, happiness and success in whatever one does in life as a believer. According to the scriptures, Jesus started with prayers and ended with prayers. This sums up the relevance of prayers in our lives.
Here, on this page, we have a collection of very powerful prayers and blessings to begin your morning before you step out for the day.
Good Morning Prayers
- Lord, I come before your presence this morning, as humbly as ever. As the sun shines, may your favor shine upon me, my family, friends and even my enemies. As I breathe in the fresh morning air, may my heart be filled with your love, that I may love endlessly. Crown my hard work with success and fill my house with your peace today and forever more. Amen.
- Dear God, I thank you for the gift of life you have bestowed on me and my household on this beautiful day. May your heavenly hand shield us, and may peace constantly reign under our roofs. As we go about our activities for the day, please be right by our sides to guide and guard us. Thank you.
- Waking up every morning is testimony of your grace, oh Lord. Your love knows no end, and I am forever grateful for that. Let my life revolve around your word as I prepare for the day. Order my steps and protect me. Lead me not into temptation and grant me success in all my endeavors. Amen.
- Dear God, thank you for this beautiful morning and for giving me another chance to be alive on this earth. Your guidance and protection throughout the night are appreciated. When I step out of my room, please lead me. When my heart is broken, please mend it, and when I break down in sickness, please heal me, oh Lord.
- I rise today in prayer to worship my maker. Praise be unto your name for Your countless blessings in my life. As I get ready for the day, let thy awesome hand lead me and safely bring me home. Thank you. Amen.
- Thank you so much Lord for this wonderful day. Thank You for this bright morning sun, the beautiful breeze and the sweet melody of the singing birds. Thank you for my family, work and all that life holds for me. I praise You for Your love and kindness that keep me soaring in life. Blessed be Your name, for You deserve my praises. Amen.
- I pray oh Lord that You guide me through the storms and struggles of today. Fill me with the strength to overcome my fears and anxiety. I am weak but You are mighty. Your strength is all I need today. Grant me my heart desires in Jesus name. Amen.
- Dear God, I will never cease to be thankful for the amazing love, grace and mercies that you constantly shower on me. Today, I lift up my hands in total submission to your power. Thank you for Your presence in my life, my work, family and dreams. May today be as beautiful as the love You have for me in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Good Morning Blessings
- I wish you success in every step you take this morning. May the goodness of the Lord follow you wherever you go. Have a great day ahead. Good morning, dear.
- Don’t give up on your dreams. Every morning gives you another bite at the cherry. Best of luck in your exploits. Have a wonderful morning.
- The best things are yet to happen to you. Keep dreaming on and never be discouraged by the failures in life. May your life be filled with more blessings than you can count! Good morning.
- May the blessings of God never miss your doorstep. Wishing you joy and happiness this morning. Have a nice day. Good morning.
- May this day bring you nothing but truest and purest form of happiness. Good morning.
- I wish you have all the blessings and love needed to put a smile on your face this morning. Have a wonderful day. Good morning.
- Best wishes in everything you do today. May the Lord keep you from danger and sorrow as you make your way out this morning. Have a blessed day.
- Life may not have given you a reason to smile but remember God knows you pain and cares for you. He loves you and will eventually turn your darkness into light and your sorrows into happiness. May you be filled with the joy of the Lord today. Good morning.
- Truly you are blessed beyond measure. Step out today and be a blessing to anyone you meet. Wish you a great day. Good morning.
- Thinking about you this morning. May you have the best of days in the goodness of the most High. God bless you. Good morning.
- God bless you for your presence in my life. May you be replenished of everything you have lost in putting smiles on my face. I wish you the best in the plans you have for today. Have a beautiful morning.
- Good morning, lovely people. Morning just arrived, and I want you to open your arms wide and embrace the blessings and joy that accompany it. Have a beautiful day.
- Waking up every day to see you around is a blessing in itself. May your day be as great as my love for you. Have a blessed morning, dear.
- This morning calls for much celebration because we have been blessed with the priceless gift of life. May our lives continue to be showered with God’s amazing blessings. Good morning.
- Blessed morning, my dear. May you live long to enjoy more beautiful mornings like this.
- Today is the start of something beautiful in your life. Embrace it and walk with the pride of success in the day. Good morning.
- I believe in every dream of yours, and believe that the Almighty God will help you realize each and every single one of these dreams. I really can’t wait to see all your dreams actualized. Good morning, and have a very blissful day.
- There is power in thinking positive. May you be filled with positive thoughts as you prepare for the day. Have a blessed morning.
- Cease the opportunity to make the most of this beautiful day. May you find windows of opportunities in your in everything you do today. Good morning.
- You are alive this beautiful morning because of the tender mercy and amazing love of God. In this brand new day, may all the rough ways in your paths be made smooth, and may your steps always be directed into the right places. Good morning, blessed one.
Bible Verses about the Morning and Early Prayer
- And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. (Mark 1:35)
- And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments , Hear, O Israel
The Lord our God is one Lord: (Mark 12:29)
- And may the Lord our God show us his approval
And make our efforts successful.
Yes, make our efforts successful! (Psalm 90:17)
- And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to purpose. (Romans 8:28 – 31)
- As long as the earth remains, there will be planting and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night (Genesis 8:22)
- Awake up, my glory
awake, psaltery and harp: I will awake early. (Psalms 57:8)
- Because of God’s tender mercy, the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us (Luke 1:78)
- Before daybreak the next morning, Jesus got up and went out to an isolated place to pray (Mark 1:35)
- But as for me, I will come thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple. (Psalms 5:7)
- But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings
And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture (Malachi 4:2)
- Christ the Morning Star shines in your hearts (2 Peter 1:19)
- Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me. (Psalm 46:5)
- Don’t be afraid
Just stand still and watch the Lord rescue you today
The Lord himself will fight for you
Just stay calm. (Exodus 14:13)
- Don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs (Matthew 6: 31, 32)
- Each day I beg for your help, O Lord
I lift my hands to you for mercy (Psalm 88:9)
- For the Lord God is our sun and our shield
He gives us grace and glory (Psalm 84:11)
- For the Lord has told me this:
“I will watch quietly from my dwelling place—
As quietly as the heat rises on a summer day,
or as the morning dew forms during the harvest.” (Isaiah 18:4)
- Give ear to my words, o Lord, consider my meditation. (Psalms 5:1 – 12)
- Give thanks to him who made the heavenly lights—
His faithful love endures forever.
the sun to rule the day,
His faithful love endures forever (Psalm 136: 7,8)
- God has made a home in the heavens for the sun.
It bursts forth like a radiant bridegroom after his wedding.
It rejoices like a great athlete eager to run the race (Psalm 19: 4, 5)
- God is within her, she will not fall
God will help her at break of day.
- God made two great lights—the larger one to govern the day
And God saw that it was good (Genesis 1: 16, 18)
- Great is his faithfulness;
His mercies begin afresh each morning (Lamentations 3:23)
- Have you ever commanded the morning to appear
And caused the dawn to rise in the east? (Job 38:12)
- Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days
caused the dayspring to know his place (Job 38:12)
- He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn (Psalm 37:6)
- His righteousness will be like a garden in early spring, with plants springing up everywhere (Isaiah 61:11)
- How precious are your thoughts about me, O God
And when I wake up, you are still with me! (Psalm 139: 17, 18)
- I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, “You are my God!”
My future is in your hands (Psalm 31: 14, 15)
- I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13)
- I love them that love me
and those that seek me early shall find me. (Proverbs 8:17)
- I rise early, before the sun is up
I cry out for help and put my hope in your words (Psalm 119:147)
- If only you would listen to his voice today! (Psalm 95:7)
- In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (Genesis 1:1 – 31)
- It is good for people to eat, drink, and enjoy their work under the sun during the short life God has given them, and to accept their lot in life (Ecclesiastes 5:18)
- Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8)
- Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you (Psalm 143:8)
- Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. (Psalms 19:14)
- Let your loins be girded about, and lights burning (Luke 12:35)
- Light is sweet
how pleasant to see a new day dawning (Ecclesiastes 11:7)
- Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord.
Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly. (Psalm 5:3)
- May those who love you rise like the sun in all its power! (Judges 5:31]
- Morning by morning he wakens me
And opens my understanding to his will (Isaiah 50:4)
- My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, o Lord
in the morning will I direct unto thee, and will look up. (Psalms 5:3)
- O satisfy us early with thy mercy
that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. (Psalms 90:14)
- Plant your seed in the morning and keep busy all afternoon, for you don’t know if profit will come from one activity or another—or maybe both (Ecclesiastes 11:6)
- Praise the Lord
praise God our Savior!
For each day he carries us in his arms (Psalm 68:19)
- Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love (Psalm 90:14)
- The heavens proclaim the glory of God
The skies display his craftsmanship.
Day after day they continue to speak (Psalm 19: 1, 2).
- The Lord is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)
Each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me (Psalm 42:8)
- The Lord is my shepherd;
I have all that I need (Psalm 23:1)
- The Lord will answer when I call to him (Psalm 4:3)
- The one who rules in the fear of God,
Is like the light of morning at sunrise,
like a morning without clouds,
like the gleaming of the sun
on new grass after rain (2 Samuel 23: 3, 4)
- The sun rises and the sun sets, then hurries around to rise again (Ecclesiastes 1: 4, 5)
- The sun rises at one end of the heavens and follows its course to the other end (Psalm 19:6)
- The sun will not harm you by day (Psalm 121:6)
- This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. (Colossians 3:12)
- Those who live at the ends of the earth stand in awe of your wonders
From where the sun rises to where it sets, you inspire shouts of joy (Psalm 65:8)
- Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth. (Psalms 104:30)
- Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; for the arrow flieth by day; (Psalms 91:5 – 7)
- To give light to them that sit in darkness and the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace. (Luke 1:79)
- Very early on Sunday morning, just at sunrise, they went to the tomb
But as they arrived, they looked up and saw that the stone, which was very large, had already been rolled aside (Mark 16: 2, 4)
- Wake up, my heart
I will wake the dawn with my song (Psalm 57:8)
- We will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24)
- Weeping may last through the night,
But joy comes with the morning (Psalm 30:5)
- When people live to be very old, let them rejoice in every day of life (Ecclesiastes 11:8)
- You are arrayed in holy garments,
And your strength will be renewed each day like the morning dew (Psalm 110:3)
- Your regulations remain true to this day,
For everything serves your plans (Psalm 119:91)
You may also like:
Amazing Good Morning Quotes to Inspire a Perfect Day
Fresh Inspirational Good Morning Quotes for the Day
Early Motivation | Good Morning Quotes
UNIQUE GIFT IDEAS
If you’re looking for great presents for all budgets, we have done the work for you.
Click here for the
best birthday gifts
for friends and loved ones.
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Heavenly and Most Gracious Father, we come before you in prayer, to magnify and glorify your precious name and to give all the praise, honor and glory you deserve.
We humbly request your overflowing blessings upon our lives. We also take this opportunity to thank you for those blessings you have bestowed upon us that we take for granted and the numerous ones on the way.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Bless us with love, joy, peace and happiness. Bless us spiritually, financially and also with good health. Keep us safe, Oh loving Lord.
Those among us who lack wisdom, bless with knowledge. Those who are weak, bless with strength. Shower with energy those who are weary. Those who are blind, bless with sight. And those who are burdened, set completely free.
Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27 Click To Tweet
2 Corinthians 9:6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?
Shower these blessings on our family and friends, as well. Help us all to remember that we are blessed to be a blessing to others. Help us to help others even when we’re struggling with our own difficulties.
Lord, you know the desires of our hearts and you also know what we deserve. Bless us, with what you know is truly best for us.
Thank you for all you have done for us and we declare that your overflowing blessings will rain down upon us, today… In Jesus’ most precious name,
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. My cup overflows. Ps 23:5 Click To Tweet
Psalm 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
What is your prayer today? Do you have a request or a declaration of thanksgiving? Leave your comments below!
More Prayers of Blessings:
- Morning Prayer of Praise and For The Lord’s Blessings
- Prayer – God’s Blessings for the Rest of the Year
- Blessings Upon the Lives of my Children
- Prayer- The Blessings Of Spiritual Gifts
- Prayer: Trusting GOD for His Blessings