Table of contents
Prayer to get my boyfriend back,what to say to ex bf to get him back,getting her back no contact,my ex texted me after 6 months – .
| Love spells that work
Ex boyfriend wants to be friendsWhat to say to my ex girlfriend to get her backExgirlfriendguru review – find out how to make your ex girlfriend want you back fast
Comments to «Prayer to get my boyfriend back»
When you love someone, you want to do everything that you can to grow closer to them. These prayers for boyfriend can help you ask God to bless your relationship. You can use them to clear away the stress of an argument and to remember God’s peaceful love. These prayers can also help you to ask for God’s protection and guidance for your boyfriend and for your relationship.
These prayers for boyfriend can be used for a number of different purposes. There are good night prayers that ask God for his protection. These prayers are also useful for thanking God for bringing your boyfriend into your life and for asking for him to guide your relationship. Other prayers are written with the goal of asking for God’s protection. If you do not currently have a boyfriend, there is also a prayer on this list that you can use to ask God to bring the right guy into your life.
1. Holy Father, thank you so much for bringing my boyfriend into my life. Thank you for creating such a kind, thoughtful man. It has been one of my greatest blessings and pleasures to know him. Thank you for his deep faith, his compassionate nature and his intelligence. Thank you for always watching over my boyfriend in life. I pray that you will continue to guide him toward better serving you. Protect his heart from the wicked and inspire our lives together. Help me learn how to better care and love him. As we progress on our journey in life together, help us to find stronger faith in you and in our relationship. Thank you so much for giving us each other. Amen.
2. Heavenly Father, I pray that you will watch over my boyfriend as he goes to sleep tonight. Thank you for all of the blessings that you have given us. Most of all, thank you for giving us each other. As he sleeps, I pray that you will watch over him. Ease his anxieties and help him to find a solution to his problems. May he know your peace, wisdom and compassion in his life. Help him sleep to recharge his mind and body. When he wakes, protect him and help him to grow closer to you. Amen.
3. O Lord, I am so thankful that you brought my boyfriend into my life. It felt like I would never meet the right guy, but I trusted in you to bring me the right person when the time came. My faith was rewarded beyond my wildest dreams. You have brought me a man whom I can share a life with. Protect him, inspire him, guide him and keep him in all that he does. Amen.
4. Heavenly Father, you know me better than anyone. You see all of my thoughts and actions during the day. At night, you alone see my dreams. You know how much I long to find love in my life. I have searched so long for the right person, but nothing ever seems to work out. I trust that you have a plan or me and will help me find the right boyfriend when the time comes. I share all of my hopes, dreams and feelings with you in the hopes that you will help me to satisfy my largest desire in life. Help me to find someone who I can love, have a relationship with and marry. Amen.
5. Heavenly Father, I pray that you will see fit to bring the right boyfriend into my life. Help me to find a godly boyfriend who is growing in your grace and in his Christian faith. I long to marry someone who can join me as a follower in Christ and be a spiritual leader with me. Amen.
6. Lord, while I know that we are not spiritually yoked together in marriage yet, I pray that you will help us to grow in love. Help us to follow in your path so that we may one day be joined together in the sacrament in marriage. I pray that you will help us to mature in faith and love each other more with every passing day. Help us to follow Jesus’s example of love and compassion in our lives and in our relationship. As we continue to follow your path, guide us and protect us through your love and wisdom. In Jesus’s name, I pray. Amen.
7. I pray that you will one day bring the right boyfriend into my life. I want to find a future husband who is a spiritual leader and who is strong in his faith. As I seek the right boyfriend and husband in life, help me to make the right decision. Instead of being guided just by my feelings, help me to be guided by your truth and love. I entrust my life and future to you. Allow me to be guided in everything by your strength, love and wisdom. Amen.
8. O heavenly Father, I entrust my heart to you. I have found a boyfriend who I love greatly and who I can one day potentially spend a life with. We have not talked about marriage, but he sometimes talks of settling down. I am confused about what our relationship is or what it can be. Is he the right one for me? Help me to see your truth and to understand my relationship. I pray that you will help me discover if this is the right person for me to share my life with. Amen.
9. Lord Jesus, thank you so much for bringing such a wonderful man into my life. I thought that I would never find love, but you heard the cry of my heart. You have given me a godly, Christian man, and I cannot thank you enough. I pray that you will allow us to continue to grow in our faith and love for all of the days of our life. Amen.
10. You have given me a wonderful boyfriend, and I pray that you lead and guide him each day. In the days ahead, give him the traits of godly wisdom and spiritual leadership. Help us to always follow you and to walk in your path. Amen.
Prayer, a means of communicating with God is as important as food in our daily lives.
How great would it be to pray for the one you cherish the most, the one who you place on the fore front of your heart and you’ll never let go.
Everyone desires a successful life, great achievements, booming businesses, success in exams etc. All these needs to pass through a channel (Prayer) to bring forces together and make it work.
It might be shocking that even the least of a human being appreciates prayer. Those who believe in it or not, at one point or the other, they call for it and it has proven effective over time. Therefore, lovers should pray for themselves. Boyfriends are not an exception, in fact, it is a necessity. You want your boyfriend to grow and be successful, to outshine others so that you can proudly talk of him anywhere, then, pray for him. It goes a long way. You don’t need to be near. Prayer works like magic, just send it and it would be delivered. If you’re finding it difficult looking for a perfect message, it’s right here.
Here are “30 Prayers for Your Boyfriend’s Success”. It would serve your needs.
1. My lovely man,
May your hands be blessed
May your purse never dry
May your life roll beautifully and your paths be blessed with the rain of good things.
Wish you success in life baby.
2. May the lord shower his blessings on your life, blossom it beautifully to attract favour and greatness and be with you always. Wish you success in life, dear.
3. My love, I pray that God enlarges your vision, make you stronger each day, gives you wisdom for all you do, flood your existence and make you that great man you desire. Many successes in life Babe.
4. As you embark on this success Journey, may the peace of God accompany you.
May you experience unexpected favour and
May you shine so brightly.
So much success in life I wish you, my love.
5. All men shall applaud you,
You shall always be congratulated
You shall always soar high and
Your life shall be as sweet as honey.
Wish you success galore in life baby. Ride on.
6. Distinct excellence
Extraordinary testimonies and
Everyday success is what I pray for you my darling.
May you remain a success in life love. Love you.
100 Powerful Prayer for Success
7. My one and only lover, My joy and pride, There’s nothing I have that can satisfy you than these prayer offerings I send to you. My desire is that your progress knows no bound.
Wish you all the success in life sweet. I love you.
8. Your success means a lot to my future. What then is my existence meant for if it’s not to pray for you. You shall not be left behind on the success trail my dear. Excel on. I wish you success in life love.
9. Every step you desire to take to get to the success peak, God would back you up and provide for even the least you want.
Wishing you success in life my Baby.
10. The race is not for the Swift. I pray for you my sweetness that this success plane shall land you safe in the port of goodness and continue to drive you to greater heights. Much love my baby. Wish you success in life.
100 Happy New Week Prayer SMS for Someone Special
11. I pray the Almighty God makes your business outstanding, unique, successful and outshining above others. May your wealth continually increase my love. Wish you a successful business sweetie.
12. Babe! Nothing in this world would make me so glad than seeing you fly so high in the realms of your business.
I wish you success in your business always. Love you.
50 Powerful Prayer for Strength
13. It’s a new one, it’s just coming up, it doesn’t yield profits and much more are common sayings but I pray for you my dearest. As you’ve embarked on this business line, you shall receive divine help and you shall flow successfully. Wish you a successful business dear. I cherish you.
14. The wisdom that makes a business grow is what I pray for you the grace that sustains a business is what I pray for you and the power that gives success will surround you beyond your imagination and make it real. Wish you success in your business honey.
15. No hindrances shall be found at your doorstep.
You shall make profit and be a profitable asset to those around you Your business shall be called blessed. Fly high, my love. Wish you success in your business.
16. What you lay your hands to do shall be made easy for you when you’re weak, you shall be strong when there’s economic dryness, you shall have an economic boom. Amen. Wish you success in your business Baby.
17. The Lord shall make others marvel at your glory and pave way for you. He shall make your business a point of contact to bless others. Amen. Have a successful business my dearest.
18. Your eyes shall see good days’
Your mouth shall speak blessed things,
Your feet shall tread blessed paths of fruitfulness and at last your success shall be full and shall make wealth for you.
My love, I wish you success in your business.
19. The Lord will arise and make His face to shine on all you do. May your ways be prosperous, dear. I wish you success in your business love.
20. May you receive divine connection to the right source and may your dreams come true. Wish you success in your business sweetheart.
21. As you read, May God give you the spirit of remembrance and I pray that your papers shall be highly favoured. Amen. Success in your exams sweetie.
22. May all the efforts you put together to read, shine forth and may you receive Joy and good news on all your works. Wish you success in your exams Darling.
50 Best Thanksgiving Prayer
23. The Lord shall be your guide, strength, inspiration and motivation. He shall bless you and crown your efforts with success. Great success in your exams love.
24. Sweetheart, I know how exam tensions rotate and spring up fear to kill confidence. But I pray for you that fear shall not overcome you and your confidence shall remain. Write peacefully sweet. Success in your exams.
25. You may not have the time to read through messages but as you glance through this simple prayer I send, you shall not be confused as you pick your pen to write. All your works shall be perfect and you shall step out gratefully and walk gracefully. Good luck babe. Wishing you success in your exams.
26. My love, I am grateful to God each day that He gave you the opportunity others seek after. May you excel abundantly on every side. Love you plenty boo. Wish you success in your exam.
27. No evil shall befall you,
No strange power shall overtake you,
As from this day, success shall pave way for you and grace shall smile on you. Amen.
Great success in your exams love.
100 Exam Success Wishes and Messages for Someone Special
28. Your educational race shall end successfully. Your grades shall be excellently marvellous and you shall find contentment always. Many successes in your exams dear.
29. God shall establish you and make you outstanding. You shall turn out to be a blessed example to others. Amen. All the best dearie. Wish you success in your exams.
30. Let everything that you do bring you peace, Joy and contentment. May you be surrounded by wealth and riches. May you continue to rise and rise till you reach the height you desire. Amen. I cherish you, sweetie. Success in your exams.
- Written By Ruth Erioluwa.
These tips for finding someone to love will give you hope and encouragement, and show you one thing more important than knowing how to find a boyfriend.
If you’re uncomfortable with the idea of finding a boyfriend, read The Tao of Dating: The Smart Woman’s Guide to Being Absolutely Irresistible by Ali Binazir, MD. This book combines ancient wisdom with modern science to give smart, successful women like yourself a heart-centered, science-based, practical guide to finding fulfillment when you’re searching for how to find a boyfriend. The fun will come back to dating, and you’ll learn the science and reasoning behind relationships and tao, so you can trust where this dating advice comes from.
Readers have been asking me how to find a good boyfriend, and I decided it’s time to go back to square one. These are the best tips on how to find a boyfriend because they encourage you to look past your boyfriend to something more important.
How to Find a Boyfriend
When you’re looking for a relationship, the most important thing is to go stay true to yourself. The first two tips of this list are crucial; the rest is just icing on the beefcake.
Figure out who you are and what you want out of life
Where do you want to be in one year, five years, or 10 years? Don’t just think about this question in terms of your relationship or learning how to find a boyfriend. Think about where you want to go in your life and what kind of woman you want to be. Don’t focus all your energy on finding a boyfriend! Relationships are great, but they are only one part of your life. You need to have a balance, healthy perspective of yourself and your life – or you’ll fall for a guy who won’t treat you the way you deserve.
If you tend to date guys who aren’t good for you – or who abuse you – read 5 Ways to Know if You’re Settling in a Relationship.
Stay true to yourself
Who do you want to spend your time – and your life – with? Don’t settle for the first guy who comes along, just because you want to find a boyfriend. If you’re a Christian, don’t date guys who don’t believe in Jesus. If you believe in education and equal rights for women, don’t date men who make jokes that make you feel comfortable or angry. If you don’t believe in sex before marriage or several months of commited dating, don’t allow yourself to be pushed into physical intimacy before you’re ready.
Stay open to meeting all types of guys
Don’t discount the guy who sells hot dogs, used cars, or mutual fund investments. One of the most important tips on how to find a good boyfriend is to be open to meeting everyone – including the guys your mom or big sister wants you to meet! Don’t judge people before you meet them, or because of what they look like. Get to know guys well before deciding if a relationship is what you want from them.
Heal from your last relationship
Are you still hurt from your ex-boyfriend? Read my Prayer for Healing After a Breakup article. If you still feel emotional and vulnerable about dating and relationships, then maybe it’s too soon to start looking for tips on how to find a good boyfriend. Maybe you should be focusing on healing and emotional growth first.
What are your emotional health issues, and how will they affect your relationship after you find a boyfriend? This is very important to think about now, before you’re involved. Get healthy, strong, and independent! Grow into your best self, so you have alot to offer a boyfriend.
Go where you like to be
Don’t go to bars, nightclubs, parties, or raves if you want to find a boyfriend. Go places that you want to hang out, such as interesting clubs at school or college, yoga studios, or the library. I know this sounds corny, but I am telling you that it’s a great tip on how to find a boyfriend! You want to meet a guy who likes hanging out at the same places you do – not a guy who gets stays out until three in the morning and plays video games all day.
Sign up for my free weekly “She Blossoms” newsletter
Part of learning how to find a boyfriend is thinking about trust in your relationship. Read How to Know if You Can Trust Your Boyfriend to learn more.
Can you imagine how great it’d be if you found a boyfriend who wants to help make the world a better place? Imagine yourself in a relationship with someone who encourages you to be yourself, connect with others, get healthy, and do good things in your community. Imagine being with a man who supports your best decisions and inspires you to do things that help you grow and flourish! Volunteering is a great way to meet men who are kind, compassionate, sincere, and helpful. Of course, not all guys who volunteer to be Big Brothers or community supporters are wonderful people…but the chances that you’ll meet someone who you respect and who respects you is much higher when you’re associated with organizations that do good things in the world.
Take your time learning how to find a boyfriend
You don’t want to be one of the readers who comments on my article 5 Signs You Can Trust Your Boyfriend After He Cheated! One of the main reasons women get involved with the wrong boyfriends is that they go too fast. They leap into relationships without thinking. Don’t rush into anything. Go slowly. Take your time. You WILL find a boyfriend, but you need to trust God to bring you the right guy. Don’t push yourself into anybody’s life. Be happy with who you are and where your life is going, and you will find a boyfriend. Don’t stress about it; relax into your next relationship.
I welcome your thoughts on these tips on how to find a boyfriend. I can’t offer relationship advice or counseling, but it may help you to share how you feel!
My prayer is that you find a boyfriend that you love, respect, and trust – and who loves, respects, and trusts you, in return.