by Ombug (Essex UK)
Heavenly Father I come before You and seek your grace, comfort and love. I have lost faith, hope and trust in you. I am questioning your existence and your purpose in my life. I can not communicate my inner belief to you. My senses and deeper insight are not focusing on you. I am not moved by either your word as contained in the Bible or the creation which is around me. I find no pleasure in reading your word.
I do not enjoy hearing or participating in anything which is done to praise you or your name. Help me to discover you anew. Let me put this prayer in the name of Jesus, who you chose to wash our sins. I do not want to feel guilty for any sin or sins I may have committed. I seek to draw understanding and peace from your presence. I do not hear you call me. I request that you renew my faith and guide me to listen to your voice. I am now deaf to your voice. Help me this day> God Almighty I want to know you,
Return to A Prayer for Hope
The following prayers are for you to pray for restoration of your marriage and also a prayer that you can pray to restore the marriage of others.
As Christians we go through difficult times in our marriages much like the unsaved world. However the one thing we have is our Savior Jesus Christ whom we go to with our marriage restoration prayers.
He is waiting on us to come to Him and allow Him to work in our lives. The word of God says “Whom God has joined together let no man put asunder”. Therefore, it is His will that your marriage should work. When you go to Him in prayer keep this in mind so that you do not doubt that this is His will for your life.
There are times when even after you’re prayed these prayers for restoration of your marriage it still does not get restored. Well, there are several things you need to keep in mind:
- Are you both saved? If not then you need to look at the Prayer of Salvation also know as the Sinners Prayer
- God wants what is best for both of you so you need to be open to where He will lead you. You should both be praying through this process and confessing your sins so that there is nothing standing in the way of your answered prayers.
Here is the Marriage Restoration Prayer that can be prayed for someone that you know who may ask you to pray for them.
Lord, I come in the name of Jesus asking that you to make a way in this wilderness of healing and restoration for ________ (name of wife & husband) in their marriage. Lord, that your grace is sufficient to carry them through difficult times, your power is made perfect in their weaknesses and the power of Christ is in them. 2 Corinthians 12:9 As Christians, greater is You that is in _____________ (name of wife & husband) than the evil one in the world because your power is greater than the power of Satan and all who do his work. 2 Chronicles 32:7 I am so thankful that You are watching to make certain that your Word is fulfilled and that You are performing it in our marriage. Jeremiah 1:12 Thank you that you will complete the work that you started in this marriage. Philippians 1:6 O Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your words are trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to me. You have said that You will build a home for them and that it pleases You to bless their marriage so it will continue before You forever. You have spoken, and with your blessing, this home and marriage will be established with blessings forever. II Samuel 7:25-29
Lord, I pray that you will allow healing and reconciliation to take place. That whatever hurts or disappointments they have experienced can be mended through the power of your undying eternal Love. We realize Father that they cannot change anything that has happened. But, they can go forth together keeping, renewing and once again honoring their vows. We ask that you endow them with wisdom to endure and a tongue that speaks healing, restoration & peace.
Abba, I ask that you would mend their hearts closely together and be the center of their marriage. Lord we ask that they seek forgiveness for any wrong doing. We pray that they extend love and patience to one another and that the lines of communication, sensitivity as well as understanding are once again opened. We ask that you will allow all the pain, hurt and disappointment to begin to subside. Lord we ask that forgiveness is welcomed by each of them. Lord we ask that you would allow your JOY to flow once again from heart to heart between them. Father we ask that you direct them as they seek you first in building trust, transparency and intimacy. Father we pray peace over their household, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Here is a Prayer for Restoration of Marriage that you can pray for yourself.
Almighty Father, You are omniscient, omnipotent and able to do things that are impossible for man. I humble myself before you today Lord and ask you to restore my marriage. Please bring my wife/husband back to me so that we can fulfill Your word that those whom You have joined together let no man put asunder. Forgive me for my part of sin in this separation and show me what I need to do to restore my relationship with You and my relationship with her/him. I Pray, O Lord, to reunite us in Jesus name. Please have mercy upon us O God and I will always be thankful to You for restoring my marriage . I ask for the forgiveness of our sins. I pray for all those people who are may have come in between our relationship that you would set them on the right path and reveal to them the truth of your Word. I freely offer my forgiveness to them for their part in this separation. Fill us all with your Holy Spirit and guide us into your truth. I forgive my spouse for all the past hurt and pain and pray that you would cleanse my mind and my heart from carrying any thoughts that are not from you, in Jesus Name, Amen
We pray that the Lord will honor your prayer and that He will indeed restore you marriage according to His word. Please visit us again and take some time to look around our site for more Prayers. God Bless you and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you and grant you His peace.
Learn how to:
- Set Up A Telephone Prayer Lines for free
- How to build your Prayer Team
- Obstacles in Building A Prayer Ministry & how to overcome them
- How to Incorporate your Prayer Ministry
- How to Set Up your 501 c3 tax deductible Non Profit Organization
Prayer Points for Financial RestorationDecember 7, 2015
Prayer Points for Prosperity, Business or Job.December 7, 2015
The following prayer points are specially designed to bring total restoration of your marriage or relationship. If your marriage/relationship is already under attack, these prayer points are perfect for you. Pray them as often as you can, until you receive victory.
The prayer points for the new year 2018 can be found here.
1. Thank God for His grace, love, protection and provisions in your life and family.
2. Father God, I appreciate You for all the good things You have done in my life and marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
3. I confess and repent of every sin I have committed knowingly or unknowingly, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, I bring my marriage/relationship under Your right hand of restoration today.
5. Oh God, intervene divinely in my marriage/relationship, and bring a total positive change into it, in Jesus’ name.
6. LORD, restore and renew our love as couples, in Jesus’ name.
7. Oh God, bring back to us our joy, peace and comfort, that led us into this marriage/relationship. In the name of Jesus Christ.
8. Father, rekindle the longing and passion we had for each other; to be in each other hand, in Jesus’ name.
9. LORD, cause our hearts to be united in love, in Jesus’ name.
10. Oh God, take away every evil seed or fruit of separation, hatred, malice and divorce the enemy has sown in our marriage/relationship, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
11. Father, remove from me anything negatively affecting the success of my marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
12. LORD, take away from me every habit, custom or tradition driving my spouse away from me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
13. Father, deliver me from the spirit of anger and unforgiveness, in Jesus’ name.
14. Oh God, set me free from lying and deceit, in Jesus’ name.
15. Father God, remove stubbornness from me, in Jesus’ name.
16. LORD, change me and help me to contribute positively to the success of my marriage/relationship, in every way possible, in the name of Jesus Christ.
17. Lord, help me to be faithful in my marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
18. I command total restoration of my marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
19. Father, bring a wind of fresh love, joy, peace and comfort upon my marriage/relationship, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.Father remove from my spouse anything negatively affecting the success of our marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
21. LORD, take away from my spouse every habit, custom or tradition bringing a separation into our marriage/relationship, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22. Father, deliver my spouse from the spirit of anger and unforgiveness, in Jesus’ name.
23. Oh God, set my spouse free from lying and deceit, in Jesus’ name.
24. Father God, remove stubbornness from my spouse, in Jesus’ name.
25. LORD, change my spouse and help him/her to contribute positively to the success of our marriage/relationship, in every way possible, in the name of Jesus Christ.
26. Lord, help my spouse to be faithful in our marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
27. I command the fire of the Holy Ghost to consume every imagination of the powers of darkness to destroy my marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
28. Every evil hand stretched out against the success of my marriage/relationship, I destroy you, by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
29. I release, the consuming fire of God upon any person or personality fighting against my marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
30. The word of God declares, “…what therefore God has joined together, let not man put asunder.” I declare, in accordance with the Word of God, that no man or woman can be able to destroy my marriage, in Jesus’ name.
31. Any man/woman determined to scatter my marriage/relationship; I command the fire of God to scatter you, in Jesus’ name.
32. I break in pieces every horn scattering my marriage, in the name of Jesus Christ.
33. Every agent of darkness sent to wreck my marriage/relationship; I bind and cast you out, in Jesus’ name.
34. With the blood of Jesus Christ, I shatter every covenant that gives the enemy upper hand to hinder the success of my marriage/relationship, in the name of Jesus Christ.
35. Every covenant opposing the success and continuance of my marriage/relationship, I break you, with the blood of Jesus Christ, in Jesus’ name.
36. I command the blessings of God upon my marriage/relationship, in the name of Jesus Christ.
37. I loose my marriage/relationship from every form of manipulation, in Jesus’ name.
38. I set myself and my spouse free from every demonic manipulation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
39. I command seven-fold restoration of everything the enemy has taken from my marriage, in Jesus’ name.
40. I retrieve back my marriage/relationship, from the hands of the enemy, in Jesus’ name.
41. I receive an hundred-fold restoration of my marriage/relationship, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
42. Thank God for answers to your prayers.
Please, kindly spare a few moments of your time to Pray For Someone who is in need of your prayers now.
You can send your prayer request to us HERE. We are delighted to bring them before the throne of God. Visitors to our site can also pray for you.
The LORD is answering our prayers. Keep on praying! God Almighty intervenes when you pray!
Bible Verses about Restoration, Restoring: God’s Restoration of Marriage, Friendships, Relationships, Hope, Health, Faith, Joy, Purity, Trust, Broken Relationships; Family Restoration, Spiritual Restoration, Restoration and Healing; Restoration of Relationships, Restoration in Marriage, Restoration of Health, for Restored Health & Restored Relationships (Being Restored).
Explore Bible Verses, Scriptures, Quotes & Passages about Restoration & Being Restored: Restoring Marriage, Restoring Friendships, Restoring Hope, Restoring Health, Restoring Relationships, Restoring Faith, Restoring Joy, Restoring Purity, Restoring Trust, & Restoring Broken Relationships.
In summary, we explore an extensive list of Scriptures & Bible Verses about God’s Restoration, Family Restoration & Spiritual Restoration. I pray these Powerful Biblical Verses about Restoration & Being Restored will comfort and encourage you today. Includes Bible verse restore what the enemy has stolen. Praying for Restored Health & Restored Relationships by God’s grace. Also included are Bible Verses about the Restoration of Israel, which serve as an example and an inspiration for us (see below). May we share testimonies of Restoration of Relationships, Restoration in Marriage, and Restoration of Health. May each one of us experience Restoration and Healing, and May God’s name always be glorified in all of lives, Amen.
Bible Verses about Restoration of Relationships, Marriage, Health, Restoration and Healing, etc ~ Bible Verses about God’s Restoration, Family Restoration & Spiritual Restoration
Biblical Verses about Restoration & Being Restored
Scroll down to #21 for Bible Verse restore what the enemy has stolen.
#1 Bible Verses about Restoration of Health, Restoration of Joy & Honor
Jeremiah 30:17, ESV For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord…
Isaiah 61:7, ESV Instead of your shame there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy.
#2 Bible Verses about Restoration and Healing, Restoration of Joy & Hope
Joel 2:25-26, ESV I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you. And my people shall never again be put to shame.
#3 Bible Verses about God’s Restoration – Restoration of Fortunes
Job 42:10, ESV And the Lord restored the fortunes of Job, when he had prayed for his friends. And the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.
#4 Bible Verses about Spiritual Restoration – All things become new!
Isaiah 1:18, ESV Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.
2 Corinthians 5:17, ESV Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
#5 Bible Verses about Restoring Joy – Prayer for Restoration of Joy
Psalm 51:10,12 NLT Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you.
#6 Bible Verses about Restoring Hope – Prayer for Restoration of HopeRomans 15:13, ESV May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Zechariah 9:12, NIV Return to your fortress, O prisoners of hope; even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you.
#7 Bible Verses about Restored Health
James 5:16, ESV Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
Jeremiah 30:17, ESV For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord…
#8 Bible Verses about Restoring Health – Prayer for Healing Jeremiah 17:14, ESV Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.
Hosea 6:1, ESV Come, let us return to the Lord; for he has torn us, that he may heal us; he has struck us down, and he will bind us up.
#9 Bible Verses about Restoration in Marriage (1)
Jeremiah 32:27, ESV Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?
#10 Bible Verses about Restoring Marriage (2)Ephesians 4:32, ESV Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Luke 6:36, KJV Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
#11 Bible Verses about Family RestorationColossians 3:12-14, ESV Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.
1 Peter 4:8, ESV Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.
#12 Bible Verses about Restoring Friendships & Relationships
Proverbs 17:9, NLT Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends.
Proverbs 17:9, ESV Whoever covers an offense seeks love, but he who repeats a matter separates close friends.
#13 Bible Verses about Restoring Broken Relationships
Matthew 18:15, ESV If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother.
#14 Bible Verses about Restoring Faith – Overcome through Faith
1 John 5:4, ESV For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world – our faith.
Acts 3:19-21, ESV Repent therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus, whom heaven must receive until the time for restoring all the things about which God spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets long ago.
#15 Bible Verses about Restoring Purity – Prayer for Restoration of Purity
Psalm 51:1-2, 6-12, ESV Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin! Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being, and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones that you have broken rejoice.Hide your face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.
#16 Bible Verses about Restoring Trust – Believe in God, Rest in God
John 14:1, ESV Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.
Matthew 11:28, ESV Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
#17 Bible Verses about Restoring Relationships & Friendships (1)
Ecclesiastes 3:1, ESV For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.
#18 Bible Verses about Restoration of Relationships & Friendships (2)
Ephesians 4:26-27, NLT Don’t sin by letting anger control you. Don’t let the sun go down while you are still angry, for anger gives a foothold to the devil.
#19 Bible Verses about Restored Relationships & Friendships (3)
Colossians 3:13, NLT Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.
#20 Bible Verses about Restoration of Israel – An example for us
Joel 2:23-26, ESV Be glad, O children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God, for he has given the early rain for your vindication; he has poured down for you abundant rain, the early and the latter rain, as before.The threshing floors shall be full of grain; the vats shall overflow with wine and oil. I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you.
#21 Bible Verse restore what the enemy has stolen (Being Restored)
Want to restore what the enemy has stolen? Fix your eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith! You will be restored in Jesus’ name, Amen.John 10:10, ESV The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
Hebrews 12:2, NASB fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Matthew 6:33, ESV But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
Thanks for reading, Dear Friends – Have a wonderfully blessed, stress-free, productive, and joyful day!
Much Love & Blessings,
Bomi Jolly ~ JollyNotes.com
Previous: Bible Verses about the Goodness of God – God is good all the time!
Next: When God Calls, He also Equips, Enables, Provides & Qualifies You
Want to help?
Get Daily Bible Verses Email – Free Inspirational Daily Devotional (Inspirational Bible Verses & Quotes; Inspirational Scriptures, Passages, Bible Scriptures)
*If you’ve been blessed, please take a minute to share this page with others – See sharing buttons below. Thank you Thank you Thank you for sharing! 🙂