This prayer for peace of mind asks god to relieve anxiety and stress,
and grant a clarity of mind to feel at ease in one’s life. Say it in the morning
or evening on a daily basis until you feel at peace.
Also, one of the best prayers for anxiety is the famous Serenity Prayer.
If you’re not familiar with this prayer, I highly recommend it.
A Prayer for Peace of Mind
Almighty God, We bless you for our lives,
we give you praise for your abundant mercy and grace
we receive. We thank you for your faithfulness even
though we are not that faithful to you.
Lord Jesus, we ask you to give us all around
peace in our mind, body, soul and spirit.
We want you to heal and remove everything that is
causing stress, grief, and sorrow in our lives.
Please guide our path through life and make our
enemies be at peace with us. Let your peace reign in our family,
at our place of work, businesses and everything we lay our hands on.
Let your angels of peace go ahead of us when we go out
and stay by our side when we return. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
A Prayer to Heal Stress
Heavenly Father, please grant me peace of mind
and calm my troubled heart. My soul is like
a turbulent sea. I can’t seem to find my balance
so I stumble and worry constantly. Give me the
strength and clarity of mind to find my purpose
and walk the path you’ve laid out for me. I trust
your Love God, and know that you will heal this stress.
Just as the sun rises each day against the dark of
night. Please bring me clarity with the light of God.
In your name I pray, Amen.
Below, you can submit a prayer request to be posted to the site. Together we can bring peace of mind to one another through the power of prayer and heal anxiety.
Table of contents
Prayer Request: Post Your Own “A Prayer for Peace of Mind”
If you’d like, you can post your prayer below so the PrayWithMe community can help pray with you.
Rules for Posting: All prayers are posted publicly through to this site. Don’t use full names or any other identifying information that you wouldn’t want out on the web.
Don’t post with ALL CAPS, and try to use proper spelling and grammar.
If you can, help pray for others and post comments of support.
Recent prayer requests…
Tap below to see prayers from other visitors to this site.
- Prayer For Peace of Mind and Protection- Lord, please bless me with peace of mind by miraculously fixing all that has been coming against me at home, at work, in my family,… …
- Let go let god- Please help me to remember when I’m struggling with my bills to know that God is in control. And he won’t let anything bad happen… …
- Prayer for Strength- Dear Lord God, through the intercession of St. Jude,St. Joseph and the Blessed Virgin Mary, I ask and pray for my client Rhiza & family… …
- God’s Divine Intervention- Dear God, In Jesus name, thank you for my small blessings today. Please help my husband and I obtain our peace of mind soon. We… …
- Passing the Bar Exam- To my dear prayer community please join me as I pray for my nephew Bryan to pass the Bar exam and allow him the opportunity… …
- Declaration of faith- Holy father, I come to you with so much heartache and worry. I just ask that even though I don’t know the outcome of any… …
- Lease Signing and Keys- Dear God, I am having anxiety waiting to sign my lease and receive my keys. I just pray that this week I am to get… …
- Peace of mind- halo, I have been feeling stressed for the last 8 months and its even escalated to depression the last 3 months. I am battling social… …
- Peace in Family and Work- Please pray for my family and myself to become closer, we had a falling out last August and though we’re talking now it still isn’t… …
- Trusting in the Lord- We are downsizing from a 200 sq ft home to a fifth wheel RV for fulltime living. My husband sees this as the beginning of… …
- Mother has weeks to live- Dear prayer warriors, please pray for myself and my family’s peace of mind. My mother will soon go up to meet God. Thank you so… …
- Prayer for Healing of Mood Swings- Father God, please heal me of mood swings and depression. Lord Jesus, you are my Great Physician. I pray to you my merciful and loving… …
- Job Hunting- Prayers of guidance & peace of mind as I begin this journey of finding a new job….follow God’s will, His plan. Keep my heart comforted,… …
- Prayer for son with sickle cell- Pray that God will give him peace of mind dealing with sickle cell and also the loss of his older bro. 6 months ago and… …
- My Anxiety- I’m a young person trying to find themselves what they want to be in life etc.. and mostly every day I worry about something. From… …
- Peace in the Storm- I pray Father God you will give me peace of mind and direction after my husband’s divorcing me and now is dating one of my… …
- Peace- I am 76 still in my House & can drive. I have so called friends that I don’t hear from, few Phone Calls & I… …
- Prayer for God’s clear direction- Father, please show me what to do with the problems with my leg and foot – little circulation to the foot, causing unsealing diabetic wounds… …
- Clarity to hear Him- I pray for clarity to hear what God is saying to me so that I follow the path He wants me to travel and I… …
- Moving- I am moving after 22 years, please pray for me and my wife. Pray for peace and serenity. …
More prayers posted in: Peace-of-mind
This prayer for peace is based on John 14:27.
John 14:27 New International Version (NIV) “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
John 14:27 New Living Translation (NLT) “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.”
John 14:27 Amplified Bible (AMP) “ Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. ”
John 14:27 King James Version (KJV) “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
John 14:27 Prayer for Peace
Jesus, we thank you that you promised us peace. When you left this earth you gave your peace as a gift to your disciples and followers and as we follow you today that same peace is available to us. We receive it as your sons of peace. Thank you for the Holy Spirit who gives us tranquility of the mind and heart in troubling times. Thank you for the fruit of your Spirit, peace. We pray that you would impart that peace to our mind, heart and soul continually. We bind up fear and cast if from our midst and we loose your perfected love which casts out all fear. We pray a new revelation into Your love for us and with this revelation the peace that passeth all understanding will fill us. Give us peace for the journey to fulfill the plan and destiny that you have on our lives. Thank you that this peace will never leave us for it is not given as the world gives peace. Your peace does not ebb and flow or wain based on culture, society, money, government, daily circumstances when things are good or when things are bad. Your peace is not fickle. It stands on Your word and is stable and will stay with us through all eternity. Let us never take our eyes off of you so that the waves of this world will consume us and take our peace. Your peace is wrought by your grace and may your grace abound even more in us. Thank you for your peace and we trust you to perfect everything that concerns us. We lay at your altar everything that would take our peace and trust that you will be Sovereign over all. Speak “Peace be still”. Fill us now anew with your peace, in Jesus Name, Amen
Here are some other Prayers
Prayers for Strength
Bible Verses for Protection and Against Fear