Find unique and funny wishes for new born baby and express your blessings to the new parents. Send unique new baby wishes to new parents for the arrival of the new member of the family.
As we welcome new born babies in our world, we also shower them with our hopes and wishes that we yearn to be granted. Not only goodness in health but as well as abundance in love and happiness. Even at an early age, we desire them to be the greatest version of themselves that they can possibly be in the near future.
You can use this collection of new born baby wishes to send your wishes and congratulations messages to the new parents by card, a message, an sms, an email or bundle it with a baby shower gift. All you need to do is choose a wish and send it with love. You will also find funny baby wishes, messages and prayers for new born babies.
Table of contents
- 1 New Born Baby Wishes – Unique and Funny Messages
- 2 New Born Baby Prayers and Blessings
- 3 Baby Congratulations Quotes
- 4 Baby Greetings Quotes
- 5 Congratulations Quotes For Baby Boy
- 6 Newborn Baby Quotes Wishes
- 7 Welcome Baby Quotes
- 8 New Baby Girl Greeting Card Messages
- 9 Greeting Message For New Born Baby
- 10 Greeting Words For New Born Baby
- 11 Baby Born Greeting
- 12 Greetings For New Born Baby’s Parents
New Born Baby Wishes – Unique and Funny Messages
- Congratulations on the angel added to your family!
- We give our best wishes for the new blessing in your family.
- Welcome to the Christian world and may you grow with abundance of God’s grace.
- May your newborn always give out rays of sunshine and happiness to the people around .
- As you are an awesome friend, I know you will be more awesome as parent to this little one!
- Shine bright little angel and never outgrow your cuteness!
- We are so happy for the additional to your family and wish many more to come!
- May you grow into a !
- Get ready to be spoiled! – Your Granny!
- Because I’m a cool aunt so you’re going to have the coolest kid!
- With a father so handsome and a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations!
- Pregnancy Congratulations Messages and Wishes for Pregnant Woman
- We are with you as you celebrate this beautiful moment of your life and we wish you all the best. Congratulations for the arrival of your new baby.
- Treasure and save every moment with this baby, as time flies so fast and soon will become a young . Congratulations for finding something so magical.
- May your family be more blessed as you walk into your new journey as mentors of your child.
- We are so joyful to hear of the arrival this new blessing to your life!
- Hello parenthood! Prepare yourselves for a world-turning yet wonderful roller coaster ride!
- Good luck Daddy! Be sure to load your gun with bullets!
- You are gonna be a great Mom because I know you so!
- I wish the best things in life happen to your sweet little baby, may get lots of attention and care from you. Congratulations to you both.
- Congratulation, may God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family!
- It’s a boy! Get ready to rock n’ roll!
- Say Hi for me to your precious jewel!
- Oh, I’ll be looking forward as little you will soon be messing around the house!
- Your newborn baby is oozing with cuteness! will be a walking ray of sunshine!
- Welcome to the world of many sleepless nights, countless restless days and piles of laundry. It’s called Parenthood. Enjoy!
- You will be great parents because God will always guide you along the path you’re going to take.
- Hooray to you! An angel has come down from Heaven to bring forth joy!
- Get ready for a lot of fun and laughter moments with your cherub!
- You will become as beautiful as your mother, careful breaking hearts in the future beauty!
- There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your new born baby’s breath, the happy cooing sounds and the smell of baby skin. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your new baby! Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God
- We are so happy, now you will be able to taste a little bit of heaven! God bless you new parents!
- Wishing you and your new-born baby all the very best. Get ready for this exciting journey with hoy and memories.
New Born Baby Prayers and Blessings
Find prayers and blessings for the new born baby and send them with love to your friends or family who just became parents.
“I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD.”
“Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.”
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.”
“When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.”
“Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.”
“Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
“Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.”
But Jesus said, “Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
“For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.”
These new born baby wishes and congratulations messages will be the symbol of our blessing to them, a sign of good luck that we want them to have. We have so many baby wishes and messages that we want to convey and put into one simple but meaningful thought. We want to give those parents the best new born congratulation messages to let them feel that we are happy and also celebrating for their new role as parents. If you like to send a funny quote or other baby sayings, check out our quotes and sayings for baby.
These newborn baby wishes and prayers are the best we could offer to new parents, to show that, aside from material gifts, it is always the thought that counts. Those parents would also be warmed by your baby shower wishes to inspire them to be great nurturer and protector of their young ones. You can also suggest a name for the new baby, check out our boy names and girl names to find a name for them.
Go ahead and send a beautiful wish to your friends who just became rookies in parenting.
Got any suggestions? You can leave us a new born baby wish, a blessing or a prayer in the comments below!
Related Articles about Baby Names:
The birth of a new baby is good news for not just the parents, but other friends and family. And sending good wishes for both mother and baby is usually in place. Find wishes below to send to the new parents to felicitate with them.
Baby Congratulations Quotes
1. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby. I wish you strength and grace to recover strongly.
2. I felicitate with you on the delivery of your baby. I wish that the baby will bring only joy into the home.
3. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. I was so mesmerised by the cuteness of your baby that I wanted to save it in a glass. I wish that the beauty he/she has brought in will not fade.
4. A baby is a joy to carry and to cuddle. I can’t wait to see yours. I wish him/her greatness all the days of his/her life.
5. It is a blessing to bring such a beautiful baby into our world. I wish that blessing will keep increasing in your home.
6. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby. This time when you are enjoying the precious gift you have been given, my prayer for you is that no sorrow will not ruin it.
7. I congratulate you on the new addition to your family. Having a newborn gives one courage to fight battles thrown at your baby and I wish you victory all around.
- 100 Congratulations on Your New Born Baby Boy or Girl Messages
8. I rejoice with you on being new parents. I know the baby will not lack great parenting. I pray you have all you need to even be greater parents.
9. Having a new baby is really a thing of joy. May the love the child brings never cease to blossom in your heart.
10. I greet you warmly from my heart over the news of your newborn baby. And I wish you a warm and loving parent-child relationship.
Baby Greetings Quotes
11. A new addition always brings changes in one’s life. May the addition of this new baby to your family only bring good tidings.
12. Congratulations to you two. We can only imagine the wealth of your love for your baby. No evil eye will ruin it.
13. I know you have other children but the birth of another baby always seems new and fresh. I congratulate you.
14. Every child comes with a different lesson, thrill and challenges. May you be filled with wisdom to handle it all. Congratulations.
15. Congratulations on the new baby. May you enjoy all the feelings of joy that has accompanied his/her birth.
16. I envy your new baby. He/she couldn’t have picked a nicer family to be born into. May his/her birth even bring you closer.
17. Immediately I saw your baby, I knew the Almighty sent an angel over to you to fill your family with all kinds of goodness.
18. I am so happy for you over the successful delivery of your baby. May your time with him/her be filled with sweet memories.
19. May this new birth usher in the birth of peace, love, joy, happiness and greatness into your family. Congratulations.
20. Congratulations to you two on being new parents. May the baby experience the good things of life.
Congratulations Quotes For Baby Boy
21. I wish for wisdom and knowledge for your baby to address all of life’s curves. I congratulate you on the birth of the baby.
22. May the world experience impact by the reason of your baby’s birth. I felicitate with you.
23. Hi to the new member of the family. Help me tell him/her welcome to the world. Congratulations.
24. The first fruit of your womb will usher in more awesome babies for you. Wait for it, as your bossom be filled with God’s inheritance. I celebrate your successful delivery.
25. Change is the most constant thing in life. As your baby grows and changes, may he/she grow positively and be a role model worthy of emulation.
26. Congratulations on your baby. May you be endowed with wisdom to train him/her into an exemplary citizen.
27. Your baby marks the beginning of a legacy. May he treats your legacy right and not soil it.
28. I rejoice with you for the safe delivery. May all the sweet smiles and giggles, cute unintelligible mumbles and just the previous sight of your baby continue to fill you with joy.
29. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby. May the arrival of your baby also bring along all your heart desires.
30. Children are a gift from the Almighty. May he continue to keep your baby in the hollow of his hands.
Newborn Baby Quotes Wishes
31. I cannot wait to see your baby and watch him/her grow. I wish him/her growth in all ramifications and not just physically.
32. Congratulations on being new parents. I pray you will not go on this journey with the wisdom of yesterday but the wisdom of tomorrow that will help you be the best parents to your baby.
33. I am sure the size of your baby is smaller compared to how ecstatic you are for this new bundle of joy. I rejoice with you.
34. I rejoice with you on your baby’s arrival. May you remain healthy to enjoy all the positives and have the strength to handle the challenges that come with it.
35. Today marks the beginning of another journey in the life of your family. I wish you a smooth ride ahead. Congratulations on your new baby.
36. The Almighty has smiled on you by giving you this beautiful bundle of joy. May he continue to smile on your family.
37. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Becoming parents has its ups and downs, from the cute smiles to the cranky tears. I wish you the best.
38. I could not help smiling at the perfection of your baby. You have really produced the perfect baby. And I wish you grace and strength to be the perfect examples.
39. Parenting is both a privilege and a responsibility. I am so happy you were found worthy to experience this. Congratulations on your new baby.
40. Your baby has made mum and dad out of you too. I wish you grace to handle the new responsibility.
Welcome Baby Quotes
41. You are now past the morning sickness, emotional outbursts and ridiculous food cravings. Congratulations on your baby.
42. Your baby will make you realise how big a heart a human has that you can love another so unconditionally. I wish you a beautiful journey of love.
43. A newborn baby invokes sweetness, warmth and love from all and sundry. May all these not be lacking in your baby’s life.
44. Congratulations on becoming a mother. The relationship between a mother and her child is always a mystery but you are beginning to experience it.
45. From this moment, every first time your baby does something will be ingrained in your heart. I wish you jolly first experiences.
46. Congratulations on your new baby. May you not lack all the help you will need with the baby.
47. You are a father today and a father is a provider and a protector. May you not lack the grace to be all these and more for your baby.
48. I felicitate with you on the birth of your baby. Now your empty days will be filled with pleasure from this bundle of joy.
49. Congratulations on your baby’s arrival. Now, you have a reason to conquer all life’s worries.
50. You are starting a journey today with your baby; a journey that is equally a pleasure and exhausting. I wish you a smooth ride.
New Baby Girl Greeting Card Messages
51. May your baby enjoy favour from young and old, male and female. Congratulations on his/her birth.
52. Congratulations on your newborn baby. Every parent knows that you don’t always get it right. But I pray you will not fall into mistakes with grievous consequences for your child.
53. When life throws you a tough ball, may you continually find joy in your baby. Congratulations on being parents.
54. I rejoice with you on the arrival of your baby. It is probably too early but I wish him/her prosperity in all his/her efforts ahead.
55. May your baby be a solution provider and the answer many have been waiting for. Congratulations on his/her birth.
56. Congratulations on your new baby. I wish him/her safety and protection.
57. I welcome your baby into the world. May the world be a better place because of him/her.
58. Congratulations on this baby cuteness you have given birth to. Sometimes, we wish we can keep them small but they grow up really fast. So enjoy the time while it lasts.
59. In sorrow, may your baby bring you laughter. In pain, may your baby bring you joy. When you want to give up, may your baby give you a reason to try again. Congratulations on your baby’s birth.
60. Welcome to the world, baby. The world is sometimes delightful and sometimes, stressful. I wish that you will experience more of the delight.
Greeting Message For New Born Baby
61. Their cute smiles, their fresh breath, their happy coos and sweet giggles are what make the journey worth it. Enjoy the ride as new parents.
62. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. You now have one more person to cheer you on in life.
63. Welcome to the world of parenting, a world of snuggles, drools, cuddles, dirty diapers, sleepless nights but all wonderful pleasures.
64. You have just made a new life today, you have every reason to celebrate. May his/her life keep being a cause to celebrate.
65. Congratulations on being new parents. You already have desires and expectations for your baby. May they all be fulfilled.
66. As you have become parents today, life has been good to you. I wish you more of life’s goodness.
67. The apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. Your baby is the embodiment of cuteness because of you two. I congratulate you.
68. Nature was gracious to you and gave such a precious gift. There couldn’t have been a better gift than your baby. I rejoice with you.
69. Life is to be enjoyed and not rushed, the birth of your baby will teach you that. Enjoy every stage of his/her growth.
70. I wish that you baby’s days will be bright always. Congratulations on his/her birth.
Greeting Words For New Born Baby
71. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. As you enter into this nouveau period in your life with your baby, I wish you good luck.
72. The responsibility of a new baby always makes one a better person if one is deliberate about taking responsibility. I pray for grace for you to be stronger because of your baby. I felicitate with you.
73. Your family has always been cute and your new baby just increased the beauty of your family. You might not know it but you are the envy of the world right now. Congratulations.
74. When I heard about the birth of your baby, it was as though the skies got bluer, and I knew something great had come to the world. Congratulations on his/her birth.
75. I wish you joy, peace and happiness as you spend time with your baby.
76. There is indeed nothing that can be compared to the love of the parents and vice versa. I know yours will not be different. I wish you all the best for the arrival of your baby.
77. Not everybody is blessed enough to be graced with this blessing that has been born into your family. I rejoice with you on this day.
78. Your life is perfect right now. You are the proud parents of this wonderful baby girl/boy. I wish you the very best.
79. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. A new star lit in the night sky immediately your baby was born. May he/she continue to shine brighter than the sun.
80. I wish you best of luck in raising your baby to become the best of himself/herself. I rejoice with you on your baby’s arrival.
Baby Born Greeting
81. The world would definitely be a better place because of the arrival of your baby. I am so happy for you.
82. Your family increased today because of the birth of your baby. May you keep increasing in all good ways.
83. I am sending multiple streams of love, joy and happiness to your baby all the days of his/her life. Congratulations.
84. I felicitate with you on the successful delivery of your baby. May your baby be a joy to you and the world at large always.
85. I am really happy for you over the safe birth of your baby. I wish him/her grace to fulfil his/her purpose in this world.
86. I fell absolutely in love when I cuddled your baby. I can imagine how much more happy you are to be new parents. May your heart keep smiling over his/her life.
87. When I saw your baby, I thought of many beautiful words to describe the beauty before my eyes but I found known. I am so happy for you.
88. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby. Today, you are no longer just a man but a father and you are no longer just a woman but a mother.
89. May your newborn baby continue to be a testimony of great things. I rejoice with you in being parents.
90. Children are a handful and a delight. I wish you all the best as you create your own bittersweet experience.
Greetings For New Born Baby’s Parents
91. The smile of your baby can soften a stony heart and it can gladden a bitter heart. Congratulations on his/her arrival.
92. A parent usually does not forget all the memories of their baby. May all your memories be sweet. I rejoice with you on the birth of your baby.
93. Every parent envisions the day their children will make them proud. May your baby continually be a source of pride for you. Congratulations.
94. May you be endowed with grace to nurture and protect this bundle of joy in your arms. Congratulations on his/her birth.
95. As beautiful and experience as all the changes associated with pregnancy can be, I’m sure you are happy it is over. I am more glad about this precious gift. Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
96. I am happy for you, on the arrival of your baby. May his/her future be bright.
97. You have received one of the world’s greatest gift and blessing. I rejoice with you in the safe delivery of your baby.
98. Congratulations on the arrival of your bundle of joy. Your baby has a new fan in me.
99. I can already see both of you in your baby. That is why I have no doubt that your baby will grow up to be great. I felicitate with you.
100. My prayers for your baby that he/she be kept safe by the Almighty and that his/her life be colourful like the rainbow and bright as the sun.
- Written By Ayandola Ayanleke.
Congratulations for Baby Boy: Wishes for newborns shouldn’t always be cute, cuddly and drool worthy. Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings about being a mom and dad can go become lovely keepsakes for years to come. Instead of buying cheesy and stock greeting cards from the supermarket shelves, write a personalized message to celebrate this magical moment in a couple’s lives. From the responsibilities of being a parent to the joys that come with being a mother and a father – let your words reverberate the awesomeness they’re experiencing. Tag the new mommy and daddy on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to elongate the excitement of this new beginning.
1) Becoming a parent is the moment when all of life’s battles suddenly seem worth fighting for. Congratulations.
2) No tape can ever measure, the extent to which a child can become a parent’s treasure. Congratulations.
3) Nursing your newborn will make you realize the real meaning of life. Congratulations for becoming a mother.
4) The birth of your newborn will usher you into a new phase of your life. Now you are no longer just man and wife. Maturity and wisdom will envelop your behavior and personalities forever. Now you have become a loving mother and a responsible father. Congratulations.
5) Life will keep changing but there is one thing that will remain constant till the day you die – your love for your child. Congratulations for finding something so magical.
6) So precious, so small, so sweet. Two tiny hands, two tiny feet. Cute smiles and endless giggles, sweet nothings and adorable wriggles. All this and a lot more, is what will make your life soar. Congratulations.
7) A baby boy makes a mother out of his mom and a father out of his dad.
8) You all are Mother Nature’s perfect brew, tell your new baby on my behalf that there cannot be a family cuter than you. Congratulations.
9) I congratulate you for going past morning sickness and pregnancy food cravings. Wishing you good luck for nappy changes and midnight feedings.
10) No matter how many years grow by and what they grow up to become, no one else will be able to understand her children better than their mother. Congratulations for becoming one.
11) Life will be full of ups and downs. It will be one tough ride. But your love for your child will be the anchor that will see you through it all. Congratulations for becoming parents.
12) May your baby’s cute smile and laughs, be a spike of happiness in your life’s graph. Congratulations.
13) Your life will now be full of cheers, because from two you will now become the three musketeers. Congratulations for becoming parents to a baby boy.
14) The newest member of your family is cuter than all of you combined. Congratulations.
15) If life could be measured in cute drools and adorable giggles, yours is just perfect right now. Congratulations.
16) A father so handsome, a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations.
17) Now that you have become parents you will realize that life is not a race. It is a beautiful journey which is to be cherished phase by phase. Have fun cuddling your little one in your arms day and night. Your lives are set to become, amazingly serene and blissfully bright. Congratulations.
18) May your baby’s future be brighter than the sun’s radiant beam, may your little child fulfill all your dreams. Congratulations for your newborn.
19) Congratulations to the new parents for entering into the world of constant squeals, nappy changes and late night meals.
20) The experience of being a parent is priceless, even if your nights become sleepless and your rooms a complete mess. Congratulations for having a baby.
21) Life comes a full circle when you see for yourself, a new life that you made. Congratulations.
22) Congratulations for finally succumbing to the doom of diaper changes and wiping off drools from every nook and corner in your house.
23) Do you remember the feeling you got when you fell in love for the first time? Multiply it by a hundred – that is how magical the joy of motherhood really is. Congratulations for becoming one.
24) Today you have become Mommy and Daddy. Soon, your son will grow up and have a family of his own. As funny as it sounds, you have already taken your first step towards becoming Grandma and Grandpa. Congratulations.
25) Changing dirty nappies isn’t easy, looking after your newborn will continuously keep you busy. The drools will make everything sticky, late nights cries and feedings will make your mornings dizzy. The baby’s never-ending needs will drive you crazy – but at the end of it all, you will feel extremely happy. Congratulations, mommy and daddy.
26) Tickle your newborn to see the cutest of wriggles. Make faces at your newborn to see the most adorable of all giggles. Such a delightful sight it will be when your baby learns to walk and jiggle. Congratulations to the new parents of a baby worthy of drools and snuggles.
27) Congratulations for becoming mommy and daddy to a baby boy, I am sure he will be quite a handful and a bundle of joy.
28) Your pair has always been perfect but with the birth of your newborn, your family has now become picture perfect. Congratulations.
29) May your baby boy be the angel that you were always looking for. May he make your life happy, prosperous and pure. Congratulations.
30) Congratulations to the new mom and dad – you are the epitome of how responsible young parents should be.
31) Do you know the difference between need and necessity? Loving and pampering your newborn will become your need, but changing dirty nappies will be an annoying necessity. Congratulations.
32) How did it feel when your newborn’s hand clasped your finger for the first time? How did it feel when you cuddled your newborn in your arms for the first time? How did it feel to see a part of you take life, for the first time? Congratulations for becoming parents – there will be many more such magical ‘first times’ in your life from now on.
33) The kind of space your baby boy will take up in your heart, will make you wonder how you never knew it was there in the first place. Congratulations.
34) A part of your heart that was in your tummy, will now slowly begin to learn to call you mommy. Congratulations.
35) By becoming parents you have officially entered life’s vicious loop – which is all about tantrums, cries, late night feeds and changing nappies after your baby takes a poop. Congratulations.
36) Today is not just the end of your pregnancy. It is the beginning of your legacy. Congratulations.
37) May the best things in life happen to your sweet little bunny, may he get lots of attention and care from you and your honey. Congratulations to you both.
38) Enjoy the time when your newborn plucks your heart’s strings. It is a feeling that is a part and parcel of the joy that a baby boy brings. Congratulations.
39) With protective and caring parents like you, a nurturing relationship between you and your baby will ensue. Congratulations to the new parents.
40) If the cuteness of your baby boy had to be summed up in just a few words, they would be – Out of This World. Congratulations.