Heavenly Father I come to you asking for prayer for my sister in law. Lord she’s hurting and she’s bitter and she’s seeking a divorce from her husband. Lord you know that her husband has been unfaithful to her and very disrespectful. Lord you know about this and all of the things that she’s done for him during his time of need.
Lord you know what he promised her and he has not come through. Lord, your word says that you hate divorce. I ask that you heal them both and speak to their hearts. Heal their hearts Father God. Save them as only you can.
My sister in law is looking into the occult and seeking advise from mediums for her future. Lord all help comes from you and during your devined plan. I ask that you heal them both and bring them back together. In Jesus Precious name I pray. Amen!
Return to A Prayer for Hope
by Lesley (Pompano Beach, FL)
Dear Lord, If it be your will, please comfort my brother and his children at this difficult post op time. Help his wife, their mother, and my sister in law to become stable despite the two coding episodes she has had. Whatever you choose, I know you know her work is not yet done and her children are not prepared to lose her. Please strengthen them and let this bring them all close together. I hope you will give the family a chance to bond and to mend all ill will and the opportunity to grow in love for each other and for you, as some have lost their way and need your care and protection so desperately. I trust that whatever occurs will be your will and you will give us all what we need to live in your light. I hope for her recovery so we may all witness your renewal of our family together. In Jesus’s name, Amen.
Return to Prayers for Healing
I know how it feels to have a sister-in-law you can be proud of and it’s amazing sending some birthday greetings to her. Want some birthday prayers and greetings for your sister-in-law? Use the ones below and thank me later.
Table of contents
Happy Birthday Prayers for Sister-in-law
1. Happy birthday, Sister-in-law. May your joy never be once upon a time.
2. May you always find favour in the sight of God and men. Happy birthday, ma.
3. May all your good wishes come true as you celebrate. Happy birthday, sister-in-law.
4. This new year, favour shall not be far away from you and your household. Happy birthday, sister-in-law.
5. As you’ve added another year of greatness today, God’s goodness and mercy will locate you. Happy birthday, ma.
Awesome Birthday Prayers for Sister-in-law
6. You’ve never been stranded. May you never be stranded in Jesus name. Happy birthday, sister.
7. As you’ve made the well-being of those that are close to you, your priority. May God settle your own case as well. Happy birthday, ma.
8. Happy birthday to the best sister-in-law ever. May your joy know no sorrow.
9. Happy birthday to the only best friend I have in my husband’s family. May God give you the job of your own, as you celebrate this beautiful day.
10. May the mighty hand of the Most High rest upon you as you add another year. Happy birthday beautiful sister-in-law.
Sweet Birthday Prayers and Wishes for My Sister-in-law
11. For everything you’ve done for me, I say a very big thank you. May God never get tired of you. Happy birthday, ma.
12. It’s so great witnessing another year of God’s divine faithfulness in your life. Happy birthday ma.
13. The God of Elijah will arise for you at every point of your need. Wish you a very Happy Birthday Ma.
14. Happy birthday my good sister-in-law. May all your dreams come to pass.
15. Happy birthday good woman. May you never lack anything good in life.
Lovely Birthday Prayers for Sister-in-law
16. You’re beautiful and nice. Above all, you’re a good philanthropist. May your source of income never go dry. Happy birthday to you in Jesus name.
17. Happy birthday to the one who never gets tired of seeing me around. You shall not be a victim of defeat.
18. May everything begin to work together for your good. Happy birthday, sister-in-law.
19. You’re always there whenever I need you. You have your ways of calming me down when I’m high. I pray you’ll never be short of good people in your life. Happy birthday to you ma.
20. Have a beautiful birthday today. Your name shall be heard all over the world.