To develop the kind of good working relationship you want with your boss, supervisor or those in authority over you at work try using this prayer with Scriptures. Praying for your boss or supervisor can also go a long way in helping you cope with a co-worker in authority who is hard to please or difficult to get along with, or who seems disinterested in you or your development or who never gives positive feedback and encouragement.
The book of 1 Timothy 2:1-3 says “Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior”. So we should pray for all people, for all who are in authority over us whether they rule our governments, over countries, nations, communities, or have authority over us in the workplace.
When we pray for those who have authority over us we can find peace to lead a quiet and peaceable life. Praying often for those who are in authority over you will bring peace not just for you but it will also bring peace into your work environment and you will see God move on the heart of those who have authority over you but also expect God to change you in the process!
Father God, I pray today for my supervisor and for all those who you have been given authority over me at . I pray that you would bless each of them and that you would meet the needs that they have according to your riches and glory in Christ Jesus. I pray specifically also for my supervisor today that you would be in the midst of all interactions today.
I pray that you would grant success in the work that you have called them to do as a supervisor and that you would help make good decisions that will help our department grow in the right direction and build good and healthy relationships among all employees.
May be open to new ideas that our department employees may bring to the table to help make our work more effective and may through that openness may our department have more unity. Lead by your spirit today.
I pray that you will help me to be an encourager of and that there will be a mutual respect that we have for one another whether we agree to disagree with everything or not.
I pray that you will help me to submit to authority and to be open to constructive criticism from .
Lord if there is anything going on in life that may be causing any stress or tension that would affect ability to be fair today or to communicate in a way that would please you, I pray that you would move in whatever the situation may be.
I pray for health and relationships with all employees and with boss as well as husbands, wives, children and all family members. I pray for finances, and most importantly, that know you and fulfill the purpose and calling that you have ordained for life.
Let my light shine today so that will see Christ in me and if does not know you may my character and conduct draw them to know you because you said in your word that “if you be lifted up that you would draw all men unto you” so if my life lifts you up then you will draw unto to you by your spirit.
I pray with great expectation. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
Stressful Workplace Relationships Prayer Action Plan
Prayer for co-workers
Prayer for co-workers who are hard to get along with
Copyright Sondra Green 2014. All rights reserved.
Birthday is a momentous occasion, an anniversary of the day on which one is born. It is a day to reminisce the chance life gave one to commence a duty. It is also an important moment to celebrate the joy of being alive, and these celebrations consistently accumulate to form a cluster of sweet memories. Everybody has a birthday, and your boss is certainly no exception.
If your boss is celebrating his/her Big Day and you are wondering what kind of message to send to him to make his/her day more exciting and make him/her feel appreciated, then we’ve got you covered. Here, we have several dozens of outstanding birthday wishes for bosses that would leave you spoiled for choice. Make your boss’ Big Day more colorful by sending any of these well-penned wishes to him or her. And who knows, you just might end up becoming your boss’s favorite employee!
Formal Birthday Wishes for My Boss
- On this day, I want to wish a very happy birthday to a highly phenomenal boss. May this day and the rest of your days be filled with enjoyment and internal peace.
- Warm wishes for a great boss on a great day. I wish you more and more success in your remarkable career. Happy birthday.
- You are a great person who supports and encourages me on a daily basis. I wish you have an amazing birthday. May you encounter the most wonderful moments in life. Happy birthday, Sir/Madam.
- Wishing a very happy birthday to a very wonderful boss. I’m grateful to work with a boss who treats me with love and respect. It is my hope that you continue to spread your wings and fly. May your heart know happiness today and on all the days of your life.
- I have many reasons to smile and be happy on this day because it is an occasion that commemorates the day the world was gifted with a remarkable being. Happy birthday, boss.
- I am so privileged to have been given the opportunity to work under such a great and amazing leader like you, dear boss. I wish you the best in your endeavors as you celebrate this wonderful birthday and many more. Happy birthday.
- You have been such an inspirational leader to my colleagues and me. As you celebrate this wonderful day, it’s my prayer that God will open the gates of heaven and shower upon you unlimited blessings. Wishing you the greatest of birthdays.
- Regardless of what anyone says, in my eyes, you are a truly remarkable boss. Happy birthday.
- Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person leader like you. Happy birthday, boss.
- Happy birthday to a truly great boss! May you have many more years of good health and amazing achievements.
- You are certainly more than a boss to us; in you, we see a true friend and confidant. Happy birthday, sir/ma’am.
- On this special day, I wish you a career that is long and fulfilling. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday, sir/ma’am! May your birthday be as magnificent as your impact on me and the entire team has been.
- Working with you will forever be one of the greatest opportunities of my life. Have a truly happy birthday today, boss.
Happy Birthday. My warmest wishes for good health, success and prosperity.
- Wishing a memorable and colorful birthday to a boss who never stops motivating and inspiring me to reach for the skies. It is my prayer that all the wonderful dreams and goals you have set for yourself and this company come to pass.
- I prefer to have you as my boss for life. You always give me reasons to perform better each day of my working life. As you celebrate this birthday, it’s my prayer that your life will be filled with blessings, prosperity and happiness.
- I consider this special day one of the days that I can relate more to you as a friend than a boss. I’m grateful for having you around to guide me. Wishing you the best of the best as you enjoy this day. Happy birthday!
- Thank you for guiding me excellently through my career. You’re more than just a boss, you are truly a mentor and my hero. Happy birthday.
- As you mark this great day of your life, I take this opportunity to express my gratitude to you for constantly treating me as a friend and not just an ordinary subordinate. Thank you.
- We, the entire members of your team, want to use this momentous day of yours to thank you for inspiring us to greatness and supporting us every step of the way. Happy birthday to a truly inspirational leader.
- Happy birthday, boss! The unparalleled guidance and support you have given me all these years are greatly appreciated, and will forever be. I’m indeed privileged to have a supportive boss like you. Thank you for everything.
- It is said that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown, but you make leadership so seamless. Thanks for teaching me to lead with confidence. I hope you have a happy anniversary.
- Have a beautiful birthday, sir/ma’am! My prayer for you today is that you will be blessed with many years of remarkable achievements and happiness.
- Thanks to your mentoring, my professional life keeps flourishing. I shall forever appreciate your priceless contribution to my success. Happy birthday.
- Wishing a phenomenal boss a phenomenally happy birthday! Sir/Ma’am, under your guidance, I have achieved things that I never thought would be possible, and for that I can’t thank you enough. I’m so privileged to have gotten the opportunity to work under you.
- Thank you for your amazing care, guidance and support. We really don’t know what we’d do without a wonderful leader and boss like you. Continue to keep us in check. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, Boss.
Informal and Sweet Birthday Messages for my Boss
- On your Big Day, I want to thank you for holding me dear to your heart. I hope you have a blessed and beautiful day. Happy birthday.
- All these years, you have not only been a great boss to me, but also a very loving and caring friend. I certainly consider myself the luckiest man/woman on earth to be blessed with a great boss like you.
- You are without a shred of doubt the most wonderful boss I’ve ever had. May you live to reap the rewards of all the wonderful things you have done for me and countless others. Have a fabulous birthday celebration.
- You deserve to be happy every blessed day of your life because you are such a wonderful individual to us. Have a great birthday!
- It is worth coming to work always all because I have you as my boss. As you celebrate this wonderful day, I wish you the very best of all the things you have ever wished for in life. Happy birthday, and stay blessed.
- Working with a phenomenal leader like you is nothing short of a privilege. Thank you for constantly inspiring us to give out our best. Have a wonderful birthday.
- Hurray! It’s a special day. Today we get to celebrate the birthday of the most gorgeous and awesome boss in the world. We are proud to have you as our mentor. Happy birthday.
- Dear boss, is the perfect opportunity to tell you how lucky I am to have a sweet and wonderful person like you as boss and friend. As you celebrate your Big Day, I pray for your everlasting happiness.
- Thank you for constantly inspiring and motivating to be the best. God indeed blessed me beyond measure when He made you my boss. Happy birthday.
- You are the reason it feels so good to wake up every morning and go to work. Thank you for making the workplace an extremely enjoyable place for everybody. Happy birthday.
- Wishing the greatest boss in the world a long and totally blissful life. To me, you are second to none, and will always be. Thank you for your immense contribution to my happiness. Happy anniversary.
- God doesn’t come down from heaven to help people; he does it through amazing people like you. Happy anniversary, boss.
- You are not only a wonderful boss, but also a wonderful friend and mentor. I hope your Big Day is as wonderful as you are to us and the company. Happy birthday!
- A big thanks to you, boss, for always bringing out the best in me and making me succeed in my career. No words can express how much I appreciate all the support you have shown me over the years. Happy birthday, and thank you for everything!
- You make every workday heavenish. Thank you for being the best boss of all time. Happy birthday!
- I shall always give all the importance in the world to you, boss. You are a great human being – supportive, kind-hearted, inspirational, and truly amazing. If all bosses were like you, all workers would live in paradise on earth. May God forever keep your life brimming with joy.
- Who is a blessed person? A blessed person is one that has a truly wonderful boss like you. Have a great birthday, sir/ma’am!
- Thanks a bunch for always making me feel like the world’s luckiest worker. I hope that someday I can also make you feel like the luckiest boss in the world. Happy birthday.
- I have worked with a number of bosses over the years, but none has been as loving and caring to me as you have been. Thank you so much for being the most supportive boss in the world. I hope you have a day that is as special as your heart. Happy birthday.
- In my eyes, there are literally hundreds of reasons why you are the most outstanding boss in the world. Sir/Ma’am, may your life be as wonderful as your leadership has made mine. Happy birthday.
Funny Birthday Wishes for My Boss
- Half day off to celebrate our boss isn’t a bad idea! We wish you the best in your endeavors. Happy birthday to a super fantastic boss!
- I am glad my previous boss fired me! How else would I have met a wonderful boss like you?! Happy birthday.
- We have had several amazing moments. But I think this birthday would be more amazing only if you let me organize a party for you this time around. Happy birthday to the best boss in the world.
- A moment filled with laughter would be of great help to my favorite boss. This would help you forget that you are getting old. Happy birthday to the best leader in my life.
- You teach me a lot of important things at work on a daily basis, but on this day, it is my turn to teach you how to party hard. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday, boss. I think you are the most wonderful boss in the world. Now, can I have a day off please?
- Happy birthday from one of the best employees you have ever had. In honor of this wonderful day of yours, I hope you give me a raise.
- Hallelujah! One of God’s children just became a year older today! Happy birthday.
- Traditionally, bosses are supposed to suck, but you don’t. That’s what makes you so special. Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday. May you live long and prosper.
- Happy birthday, boss! Thank you for never pissing on my sunny day!
- On this day, I pray that God will bless you with loads of money so that you can also bless me with frequent salary increments! Jokes aside, I wish you an incredibly fabulous anniversary.
- Sir/madam, in the event you are rejected by heaven, I don’t mind following you to hell. Such is the strength of my loyalty to you. Now, can I get the day off tomorrow, please?
- You are the only boss that I have worked with that I’d gladly commit a bank heist for! Happy birthday!
- Sir/Madam, because you have been such a wonderful boss to me, on your birthday, I ask God to bless you and no one else. Enjoy your day!
- Working with a magnificent boss like you is as important to me as Twitter is to our president. Happy birthday, dearest boss!
- You are the greatest boss ever. We should clone you by the billions in order to make the world a wonderful place to be in. Happy birthday!
- You are a truly great leader who makes the workplace a truly wonderful place for me, and that is why I shall forever follow you like a termite. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday, boss! May your career be as long and successful as that of The Rolling Stones!
- If all bosses were as amazing as you, no worker would dread Mondays! Happy birthday, boss!
- Under the leadership of an amazing boss like you, I’m guaranteed of a future brighter than all the casinos that exist in Las Vegas! Happy birthday!
You may also like:
Professional Birthday Wishes for Employers and Employees
Formal Birthday Wishes for Professional and Social Occasions
Did I Actually Miss your Special Day? | Belated Birthday Wishes
Share a birthday wish and spread the words of Happy Birthday Messages.
I have another real good story to pass onto to all of you – once more showing the power of intercessory prayer and how God will not only answer prayer, but sometimes very quickly like He did in this story!
This story happened several years ago with a woman who I used to work with. She called me up one day and said her husband had been under a lot of pressure at work and that it was really starting to get to him.
He works for big airline company and had been employed with them for a long time. He was only 5 months away from retiring, so he did not want to quit with what was going on. He was one of the foremen in the department he was working in.
To make a long story short, this company had hired a guy about 6 months ago to basically be a headhunter and hatchet man. This new man had a very demeaning attitude towards those who were working under him. He acted just like a drill sergeant would if you were in the marines. He was calling his employees all kinds of demeaning names, constantly ridiculing and harassing them, and making their lives at work completely miserable.
My friend’s husband was working on this man’s shift and he was her husband’s direct boss. After about 6 months of working under this kind of severe demeaning dictatorship, my friend said it was really starting to get to her husband and that he could not take much more of it.
Her husband is a good Christian man, but he did not have much knowledge on the real power of prayer, or how to engage with an enemy by going on the offensive against it operating under God’s anointing.
I had immediate leading from the Holy Spirit to give her the following advice.
- Since her husband really did not have much knowledge on spiritual warfare, I told her that she could stand in the gap on his behalf and go directly to God the Father to handle this bad situation for them. I told her with her being his wife, that there was a real good chance that God would honor her prayer on his behalf and that He may just move very mightily to completely take care of this adverse situation.
- I told her to do 2 things. I told her to Plead the Blood against this drill sergeant and any demons who may be operating behind the scenes influencing this man to act like he was doing. I then told her to Plead the Blood with the intentions of stopping any further demeaning attacks coming against her husband from this man.
- I then told her to ask God to take complete care of this situation and for Him to bring complete and total deliverance to her husband from this man. I told her to tell God that her husband could no longer take it anymore, that you were standing in the gap on his behalf, and that you are asking Him to bring complete and total deliverance to him so that he would not quit or possibly get fired from his job by this man.
She went ahead that night and Pleaded the Blood of Jesus and petitioned God the Father with the above request. This prayer was done on a Tuesday night.
The next day – Wednesday – her husband went into work on the regular 8-5 shift that he was working. You won’t believe what happened next when he walked into work that morning!
As soon as he arrived, one of his other bosses called him in to speak with him in private. This other boss told her husband that this drill sergeant that this company had just hired was indeed a hatchet man, and that they had hired him to get rid of some of the dead wood in the place. This drill sergeant was getting ready to fire 6 people on her husband’s shift.
His boss then told him that he was not on the list to get fired – yet! He told my friend’s husband that this drill sergeant did not like him and that he was just looking for a good excuse to also fire him along with the other six people that were definitely going to get fired.
He then proceeds to tell my friend’s husband that he considers him to be a keeper, that he has always been a real good worker for the company, and that they did not want to lose him due to the fanatical whims of this drill sergeant.
So in order to protect him from this hatchet man, they tell him that they are going to transfer him to the third shift, which is the night shift.
This meant that he would no longer be under this man’s dictatorship and that he would be completely set free from him. He would now be working under a completely new and different boss.
My friend said she just about fell over when her husband came home that afternoon and told her about what had just happened.
She had just Pleaded the Blood of Jesus and asked God to take care of this situation the night before – and God literally moved in the space of about 12 hours to completely set her husband free from this man!
What are the odds of all of this happening in just 12 hours after she went on the offensive with the type of battle prayer I drew up for her below? Coincidence? I seriously doubt it!
Just more proof that not only does God answer prayer – but sometimes He can move very quickly like He did in this story. This story is another one to add to our ever-growing list on the power of Pleading the Blood of Jesus and engaging with an enemy head on when we are forced to do so.
Prayer warfare will work if you are willing to step into the arena with God and take your enemy head on like my friend did on her husband’s behalf since her husband did not know how to do this for himself.
This story also shows the power of intercessory prayer – that we can stand in the gap for someone else and pray to God for their deliverance.
I really believe that God loves it when we move into intercessory prayer on behalf of someone else. I think the reason He likes it so much is due to the fact that we are praying for someone else, not for ourselves! Intercessory prayer is a completely unselfish type of prayer since you are not praying to God for your wants and needs. You are praying for someone else’s need. This fact right here is why I believe God will sometimes answer intercessory prayer for someone else very quickly and very powerfully like He did on this story.
The other positive thing about the above story is that it really elevated my friend’s faith in the Lord. It showed her that God could answer one of her prayers – especially if she is standing in the gap for someone else and praying to God for their deliverance.
When you see God move to answer a prayer so quickly and so supernaturally like He did in this case, it makes you want to try it again with Him!
I will let you know if any more good stories like this come in. The above story is just another good faith-booster showing all of us how active God can really get when we properly approach Him with our prayer requests, and are willing to take an enemy head on by Pleading the Blood of Jesus directly against that enemy. I will end this article with the Battle Prayer that I gave to her to set her husband completely free from this adverse situation at work.
The Battle Prayer
Here was the battle prayer I gave her to war against this adverse situation at her husband’s place of work. Notice that she will Plead the Blood of Jesus directly against this foremen, directly against his verbal attacks, and directly against any demons who may be operating behind the scenes influencing this foreman to act like he was acting. I then had her Plead the Blood of Jesus as a bloodline around her husband in order to prevent any more attacks from coming his way.
In the name of Jesus, I now come boldly before Your throne to stand in the gap for my husband. As I know You already know, he has been under severe attack at work from a new foreman who seems to want to get him fired. My husband is only 5 months away from being able to retire and there is no way that he can quit his job at this time
Father, in the name of Jesus, I now ask that You take this battle up for my husband and that You bring complete and total deliverance to him from this new foreman who has been unjustly harassing him.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I now Plead the Blood of Jesus directly against this foreman. I now Plead the Blood of Jesus against all of his verbal attacks against my husband.
If there are any demons influencing this foreman to harass my husband, I now Plead the Blood of Jesus against each and every demon that is operating behind the scenes causing this to happen. Demons, go now, in the name of Jesus Christ! I repeat, go now in the name of Jesus Christ!
Father, in the name of Jesus, I now Plead the Blood of Jesus as a Bloodline around my husband. Father, from this moment on, I believe this Bloodline will now protect my husband from any further attacks from this foreman.
Father, I now ask that You move as quickly as You possibly can to end this harassing situation with my husband, and ask that You bring complete and total deliverance to this adverse situation.
Father, I have full faith and belief that the Blood of Your Son Jesus will now protect my husband from any further attacks from this man, and that You will now move in the time frame You so desire to set my husband completely free from this man.
Thank You Father.
Thank You Jesus.Thank You Holy Spirit.”