In the age we are in, the price to make ends meet is high, and for the family man, it is even higher. Your husband wakes up before dawn, is out all day and returns late at night. This is his daily cycle. Many times, he has to rush through his prayers because there is barely time for him to pray.
You, most assuredly, want your husband to succeed and beyond that, you want him to be protected from every form of evil, but you may be clueless on what to pray about.
That can end as there are fifty protection prayers in this post that you can say on your husband’s behalf.
- 1 Prayer for My Husband Protection
- 2 Godly Prayer for My Husband Protection
- 3 Best Prayer for My Husband Protection
- 4 Prayer Messages for My Husband Protection
- 5 God’s Protection prayer Over My Husband
- 6 1. Prayer for Personal Protection
- 7 2. Prayer for the Protection and Safety of Family
- 8 3. Prayer for Children’s Security
- 9 4. “St. Patrick’s Breastplate” Protective Prayer:
- 10 5. “Priestly Blessings” Prayer from Scripture:
- 11 Prayers for Protection and Safety from the Bible
Prayer for My Husband Protection
1. God of heaven and earth, I entrust the life of my husband in your care. Watch over him and guard every step he takes. Deliver him from the evils of the day and the destruction of the night. Amen.
2. I pray this day, that my husband’s life is hidden with Christ in God. No evil shall befall him; no harm shall come near him.
3. May the protection of the Lord be upon my husband to deliver him from the wiles of the enemy. I declare that the Lord is his shade forever.
4. My husband, I pray that you will live long and be satisfied. You will not die an untimely death; the number of your days you will fulfil on earth.
5. I decree that no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. Every evil gathering together for your sake shall be scattered and the plans of the enemy shall be frustrated.
- 50 Powerful Healing Prayers for the Sick
- 50 Powerful Prayer Points for Protection
- 100 Happy New Week Prayer SMS for Someone Special
- 50 Best Thanksgiving Prayers for Everyone
6. I pray that as my husband goes in and comes out, the Lord will be with him, to protect him in all his ways.
7. In your career, I displace every bad wish against you. Your source of income will not go dry.
8. I declare over my husband that his health is stable. Sickness will not make his body a harbour. My husband is hale and hearty.
9. Dear God, keep my husband from the influence of strange women. My husband will not be enticed into the embrace of the adulteress.
10. I pray for wisdom to always make the right choices for my husband. Help him to be sensitive and be able to discern between the wrong and right people. Help him also to be able to discern between profitable and dubious deals.
Godly Prayer for My Husband Protection
11. For my husband, I pray this day, that the Lord will protect him from the evil one.
12. Help my husband, Lord, to be able to withstand the antics of the deceiver. He won’t fall prey in the hands of the enemy.
13. I pray that my husband’s ears will always be open to hearing when the Lord leads him away from trouble.
14. Keep my husband strong. Let him not fall under the weights and pressures of this world.
15. Help my husband to continually be strengthened and encouraged in you, Lord.
16. When things seem to be not working, keep my husband from losing his mind. Instead, help him to trust You who is able to do all things in and for him.
17. Oh Lord, keep my husband as the apple of your eyes. He is your anointed, do not let anyone touch him for evil.
18. Lord, please spread your protection over my husband. Watch over him day and night.
19. Guard my husband in his going in and coming out. Don’t let the arrows of destruction hit him.
20. Protect my husband from maligning fellows, backbiters, envious people and the wicked ones.
21. Lord, I ask on my husband’s behalf, that you will deliver him from all his troubles. Help him to always know that you are near him.
Best Prayer for My Husband Protection
22. I pray for my husband, when he walks through the fire, he will not be burned; the waters of life will not drown him. No matter what he has to go through, he will always come out unscathed.
23. I ask for my husband’s sake, that his physical strength and natural force will not go dim. He will continually be strong.
24. Lord, watch over my husband and be his ever-present help in troubling situations.
25. I bring my husband’s work under your cover. Oh Lord, build a hedge around my husband’s career.
26. When a disaster is passing, I pray that you will hide my husband in the shadow of your wings.
27. Be my husband’s refuge and fortress, to guard him from those who seek his hurt.
28. Set an unparalleled watch over and around my husband’s health. His bones will not go weak; his body organs will not cease to function.
29. I pray that at every point my husband is emotionally down, he will find succour in you. He won’t lose his mind. Instead, help him to stay joyful through his challenging times.
30. I ask, oh Lord, that my husband will not lose the love of our children. Help him to stay in constant connection with them.
Prayer Messages for My Husband Protection
31. When my husband walks unknowingly in the midst of trouble, preserve his life. With your right hand, save him.
32. Oh Lord, I pray that you will stretch out your hand against those who plot ways to make my husband trip and fall. Keep him safe from the wish of the wicked and violent one.
33. Trials do come but do not let my husband be crushed by them. In the midst of despair, do not let him be downtrodden.
34. I pray that the activities of caterpillars, locusts and cankerworms will cease in my husband’s life. I pray that his finances will not be tampered with.
35. Let no harm catch up with or overtake my husband. Rescue him at all times.
36. Keep my husband from making wrong choices. Help him to discern between the right and the wrong at all times when making choices in his relationship, career, finances, issues that concern his health and our family.
37. In times of trouble, keep my husband’s faith from failing. Let his soul continually find encourages in you.
38. Keep my husband’s body from illnesses. Shield him from ailments. Let him find strength in you always.
39. Lord, protect and preserve my husband. Do not give him over to the wish of the wicked ones.
40. Sustain my husband, Lord, and keep his heart from fear and worry.
God’s Protection prayer Over My Husband
41. I pray that my husband will never lose hope and faith in you. Help him to always keep his body and soul together.
42. Uphold my husband. Don’t let him ever feel discouraged. Guard his heart from anxiety and evil thoughts.
43. Strengthen my husband, Lord. Keep his heart from fear and dismay at all times.
44. Lord, keep my husband from shame. Don’t let the enemy rejoice over him.
45. Help my husband to always remember your promise: to preserve and keep him from falling.
46. Father, preserve my husband so that he will grow so old to see our children’s children even to the fourth generation as you have promised.
47. Dear God, protect my husband from all forms of accidents: road, air, home accidents. Cover every means by which he transports himself from one place to another.
48. Shield my husband’s body from a terminal and non-terminal diseases. Knock them off before they even call at his body.
49. Protect my husband from the fiery darts of the wicked ones. Do not let their gathering over his life stand.
50. I pray that my husband’s trust in you will not die. Help him to know that you are always with him no matter what comes his way.
- Written By Ajiki Christiana.
by Shaila Touchton (USA)
Heavenly Father, I sincerely thank You from the bottom of my heart for your continued blessings on our marriage and for my husband. Lord Jesus, grant that I and my husband may have a true understanding, a gentle compassion ,trust, love and care for each other, and help us to be an example for our children .
Remove all temptation from us and bless him to be captivated by my love till death and make of our relationship successful and holy adventure which bring us together in heart and mind as well as body.
Bless my marriage to be a breeding place for your presence and love and please hear our prayers for each other. Bless his thoughts, words and actions and help him to grow spiritually. I pray Lord Jesus , for my husband as provider and protector in this marriage and for my husband ‘ s safety from all harm and give him a Perfect Health.
I pray Lord our Father for my husband ‘ s financial planning decisions. Bless him to receive showers of blessings from you as he makes Godly decisions that will affect us both and make his decisions to be wise and Godly.
Bless my husband to find me attractive inside as well as outside as we keep our marriage alive, through Jesus Christ who brought us together. I sincerely surrender my self, my husband and our marriage, our family our conflicts, our fears and troubles to you, to your love, care and guidance. In Jesus ‘ name I pray. Amen.
Return to Prayers for Strength and Guidance
“If you make the Most High your dwelling…
then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
For he will command His angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways.”
What a beautiful promise!
Today we pray for our husbands to be protected in everything they do. From physical protection to spiritual protection, this is a grand prayer and packs a powerful punch against our enemies schemes. This one may very well be one of my favorites. Definitely in the top five! Pray with me!
Prayer #34. His Protection
Father, I thank You for the promises You give throughout the Bible to keep Your children safe. To give us a refuge, to be our strength and strengthener. Thank You that You will never leave us nor forsake us and to be gracious to us all the days of our lives.
Father, protect my husband in all the ways he walks; watch over his coming and going (Ps.121:8) guiding him away from any harmful situations. Protect him from traveling accidents, work accidents, sicknesses, debilitating diseases of the body or mind. Protect him from violence and the people who do it. I stand in the gap on behalf of my husband, (Ez.22:30-31) asking that You put Your mighty hedge of protection around him in every way he goes. (Job1:10). Lord, I know that Your arm is not too short that You cannot save, (Is.58:1) so preserve the life of my husband so that he might grow old to watch his children’s children grow. I entrust him to You, fully convinced that You are able to protect him this day and every day of his life. (2Tim.1:12)
Father, when his heart is burdened and his spirit weary, the world seems dark all around, remind him that You are his shield, his deliverer, his rock. Remind him that You are his firm foundation, cornerstone and stronghold. (2Sam.22:1-4) Protect him from any attacks the enemy plans to make on his mind, diverting the fiery darts that get sent his way. You will not fail him, for You will not reject your people; You will never forsake Your inheritance. (Ps. 94:14) In Jesus’ precious name. Amen.
FREE Prayer + Devotion!
Yes! Please subscribe me. I also agree to receiving a weekly devotion and freebies sent to subscribers only. I understand I may unsubscribe at any time.
Success! Please check your inbox to download your free chapter.
(Visited 58,191 times, 82 visits today)
Our world is filled with events and situations that can cause great fear and anxiety. It’s easy to become overwhelmed and live imprisoned by fear. We are promised in God’s Word that he is faithful and will protect us (2 Thessalonians 3:3). God wants us to let go of fear and to live life to the fullest! (John 10:10) When you are overcome by worry, use these prayers for protection to remember who God is and the protection he has promised you.
1. Prayer for Personal Protection
Father, I come to You today, bowing in my heart, asking for protection from the evil one. Lord, we are assailed moment by moment with images on television, the internet, books and newspapers that leave us vulnerable to sin of every kind. Surround us with Your divine hedge of protection. Encompass us round about with Your strength and Your might. Let all who take refuge in You be glad, let them ever sing for joy. And may You shelter us, that those who love Your name may exult in You. For it is You who blesses the righteous man, O LORD, You surround him favor as with a shield. (Psalm 5:11-12)
Lord, I ask that You protect our minds. Father, the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace. (Romans 8:6) O God, set our minds on You. Let us not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of our minds that we may prove what Your will is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. (Romans 12:2) Help us by the power of Your Spirit to think on whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything is worthy of praise, let our minds dwell on these things. (Philippians 4:8)
Strengthen us in the power of Your might, O God. Dress us in Your armor so that we can stand firm against the schemes of the devil. We know that our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.(Ephesians 6:10-12)
You are our keeper, O Lord, the shade on our right hand. Protect us from all evil and keep our soul. Guard our going out and our coming in. From this time and forever. In Jesus’ name, Amen. – by Lynn Cooke
2. Prayer for the Protection and Safety of Family
Lord, I pray Your emotional, physical, and spiritual protection over my kids (grandkids). Keep evil far from them, and help them to trust You as their refuge and strength. I pray You will guard their minds from harmful instruction, and grant them discernment to recognize truth. I pray You will make them strong and courageous in the presence of danger, recognizing that You have overcome and will set right all injustice and wrong one day. Help them to find rest in Your shadow, as they live in the spiritual shelter You provide for them. Let them know that the only safe place is in Jesus, and that their home on earth is only temporary. – Ryan Duncan, Culture Editor at Crosswalk.com
3. Prayer for Children’s Security
Lord, I pray that my kids (grandkids) will develop an eternal perspective and purpose, not an earthly one. Help them to see life–and every challenge–through Your eyes, eager and unafraid to share with others the good news of Jesus wherever they go. I pray that they will set their minds on things above, not just what’s going on here, and that they will be rooted and grounded in Your love. I pray they will come to understand the extent of Your own love for them–that it surpasses all the head knowledge they will acquire in school. I pray they will be filled up with You from morning ’til night. – Rebecca Barlow Jordan
4. “St. Patrick’s Breastplate” Protective Prayer:
Celtic monks used it to start their day.The hymn was several stanzas long, and the last two stanzas were especially memorable and moving:
Christ be with me, Christ within me,
Christ behind me, Christ before me,
Christ beside me, Christ to win me,
Christ to comfort and restore me.
Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ in quiet, Christ in danger,
Christ in hearts of all that love me,
Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.
I bind unto myself the Name,
The strong Name of the Trinity;
By invocation of the same.
The Three in One, and One in Three,
Of Whom all nature hath creation,
Eternal Father, Spirit, Word:
Praise to the Lord of my salvation,
Salvation is of Christ the Lord.
5. “Priestly Blessings” Prayer from Scripture:
>Numbers 6:22-27 is known as the “Priestly Blessing” or sometimes the “Aaronic Benediction.” There are seven requests made in this prayer.
The LORD said to Moses, “Tell Aaron and his sons, ‘This is how you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them: “’The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.”‘ “So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them.”
1. The Lord bless you…
The word “bless” means to “provide favor or benefit.” Father, we pray that for our children. You are the Eternal God. Please place Your great kindness and advantage on those we love. May they be approved and favored by You.
2. and keep you…
The Hebrew word “keep” means to “watch, guard, defend.” This is a prayer for protection. Father, my children are not perfect. They are going to make mistakes. But please watch over them and guard them again mistakes of youth that are unalterable. Please defend them against temptation. Protect them against Satan who desires to devour them.
3. the LORD make his face shine upon you…
This is a request for God’s presence.Father, as a parent I know that I can’t be with my children all the time, but You can. Just like they feel the warmth of the sun shining on them, please allow them to experience Your presence. Thank You for being with them wherever they go.
4. and be gracious to you…
Grace is God’s undeserved favor. He gives us what we don’t deserve. Father, thank You for Your gift of grace. I pray that gift to be poured out on my children. Following that great gift of salvation, please show them your kindness and love in all the endeavors of their lives.
5. the Lord turn his face toward you…
Here is a request for God’s fellowship.Father, thank You, that because of their trust in Jesus, the Holy Spirit lives in my children. Please walk with them in a powerful way. Enable them to submit to the Spirit’s control day by day and moment by moment.
6. and give you peace.
The Hebrew word for peace used here is “shalom.” It means “completeness, wholeness, and contentment.” Lord, please calm my children’s fears; soothe their anxious souls. Keep them complete and whole in their thinking, emotions, desires, and actions.
7. So they will put my name on ___________ (the name of your child/children).
This is a request of identification. Lord, please place Your holy mark on my children. Set them apart to be used by You. I love them but You love them more. You love them with an everlasting love. May they represent You well on their earthly journey. And when their journey is completed, welcome them home to live forever with You.
(notes by Ron Moore, The Journey)
BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by Storm from biblestudytools on GodTube.
Prayers for Protection and Safety from the Bible
“But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.” – 2 Thessalonians 3:3
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” – Psalm 46:1
“My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.” – John 17:15
‘And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.” – Matthew 6:13
“Because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay. You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.” – Psalm 16:10-11
Read more Bible verses about protection.
What are you praying for protection over today? Comment below to join our large praying community.
This article is part of our larger Prayers resource meant to inspire and encourage your prayer life when you face uncertain times. Visit our most popular prayers if you are wondering how to pray or what to pray. Remember, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us and God knows your heart even if you can’t find the words to pray.
Prayer for Healing
Prayer for StrengthPrayer for ProtectionMorning PrayersGood Night PrayersThe Prayer of JabezShort PrayersThe Lord’s PrayerThe Prayer of St FrancisSerenity PrayerA Birthday PrayerSinner’s PrayerPrayer for ForgivenessPrayer for GuidanceIntercessory PrayerIrish Prayers and BlessingsAdvent PrayersChristmas PrayersThanksgiving PrayerHoly Week Prayers for Each DayEaster PrayersMother’s Day PrayerPrayers for My HusbandPrayers for My SonPrayers for My DaughterPrayer Quotes
Now available is our new Daily Prayer devotional! An easy way to find start your day with prayer, read today’s prayer and sign up to receive by email.