I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other’s worth. Please touch the heart of my partner,fill it with much love for me. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other’s heart and mind. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I love you. Amen.
Prayer to Find a Companion
Hi readers, it seems you use Catholic Online a lot; that’s great! It’s a little awkward to ask, but we need your help. If you have already donated, we sincerely thank you. We’re not salespeople, but we depend on donations averaging $14.76 and fewer than 1% of readers give. If you donate just $5.00, the price of your coffee, Catholic Online School could keep thriving. Thank you. Help Now >
Take the Prayer Trivia Quiz now!
I sincerely pray for healing to finally come into my relationship with the love of my life. Please come into both our hearts and make us feel again that one true, sacred love that brought us together in the first place.
I know that if a love is really true, then it will always be there, perhaps just buried under the pain, hurt, fear, doubt and all other negativity that hound us flawed beings at times. May we both realize that what we have is worth fighting for and to simply let go is taking the easy way out. Please make us realize that we can go through this together, holding hands, with Your love and guidance.
I love him so much, dear God, and for us to be together in love’s purest form is the greatest offering that we could ever give you and the world. Please heal us of both our ‘pathologies’ and personal demons and make us realize that we glorify you and your Love by strengthening this bond and connection that we share, by not taking each other for granted, and by holding on to each other at this most critical of times.
Please, dear God, all my life I’ve searched for this one true, great love and I know deep in my heart and in the serenity of my soul that I have found it in him, my best friend and love. Thank you for the blessings and for the gift of love. Amen
May these relationship prayers help you to build a full, healthy, and warm relationship with your significant other, or help you find romance.
We also provide links for prayers to help you with other relationships.
Prayer to Heal a Relationship
“Almighty God, hear this prayer.”
Dear Lord, I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding.
Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other’s worth. Please touch the heart of my partner,fill it with much love for me.
Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other’s heart and mind. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer.
I love you. Amen.
Table of contents
Rekindling a Relationship
Miscommunication in a Marriage
Dear Lord, you know what path I am on right now and that I am in agony. I am having a disharmony in my married life. You have instituted marriage since You found that it is not good for man to be alone.
I deeply believe that You have given me this person to love and to hold for the rest of my days. The Bible has taught me that a threefold cord is not quickly broken. Come and be with us, Lord, for only You can make two broken hearts understand each other. You are the King of Peace and I know You are able to change any sad situation in my life.
Father, I know it is Your will that we should lead a loving and peaceful life with one another. Hear me, dear god, to fill us both with more love and to understand each other better to bring unity to our relationship. Help me become more understand to my partner’s needs and feelings.
Grant me wisdom that I may know how to deal with this unlikely situation so I can build a house in Your glory. In Jesus’ name I pray, O Lord. Amen.
Read: Prayers for Forgiveness
Prayer for Family Unity
Dear God, thank you for the gift of family that you have given me. You know my heart hurts because of the disharmony in my family. I have lost my peace and my health because of the messy situation in our home.
I have no one to turn to but You, Lord. You alone can understand the hearts of Your followers as You have created each and every one of us. Only You can bring together the hearts of Your men together. Help me forgive other family members, O Lord. Let my family not defile Your name by this disunity. Help us forgive one another of the mistakes we have done to each other and bring us back together in Your name, Father God.
Fill each one of us with your love and understand so we can fully exalt Your name in glory. I know that you will bring back the peace and unity that was once present in our home. I ask this in the precious name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Prayers for Finding Love
Finding someone to love can be difficult. This prayer will help guide you on the path to true love.
Prayer to Find a Companion
“Almighty God, hear this prayer.”
Almighty God, hear this relationship prayer.
As You are first in my heavenly heart and mind and spirit,
so do I desire a companion for my earthly heart and mind and being.
Guide me to the partner You know is perfect for me.
Help me walk in faith until that time of our first meeting.
Show me how I can become a partner worthy of love.
Then guide me through every stage of our relationship, so that,
as we move ever closer to You, we grow closer to each other in Love, in Joy, and in Faith.
Thank You God, for hearing my prayer.
Prayer to Find a Life Partner
Heavenly Father, You created this world and all its inhabitants. You found that man is not good to be alone. I pray this to You, O Lord, that I am in need of a partner for my life.
You have showed us in the Bible that finding the right partner made numerous couples live a happy life. Bless me, Father, that I may build a family like theirs. I believe, Lord, that You do not deny Your children their joy and happiness.
I pray that the loneliness in my heart will be gone soon. I pray this to You, O Lord. Amen.
Scripture About Relationships and Love
“There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.”
See what the Bible has to say about it, check out these Bible Verses about Relationships, and Bible Verses about Love.
Prayer Request: Post Your Own “Prayer for Relationship and Prayer Request”
If you’d like, you can post your prayer below so the PrayWithMe community can help pray with you.
Rules for Posting: All prayers are posted publicly through to this site. Don’t use full names or any other identifying information that you wouldn’t want out on the web.
Don’t post with ALL CAPS, and try to use proper spelling and grammar.
If you can, help pray for others and post comments of support.
Recent prayer requests…
Tap below to see prayers from other visitors to this site.
- Restore the love we have- Holy Spirit come upon us, touch Curt heart and soul. Restore Curt faith in us. Give us a chance to continue the journey we started.… …
- Help my daughter- Please send my daughter love from friends on her birthday and ease her lonliness. Prepare her heart and mind for a loving relationship. …
- Restoration of the lost glory for my boyfriend- Heavenly Father, I pray to you to grant my heart desires. Restore everything my boyfriend has lost in a hundred folds. Bring him closer to… …
- Jehovah should always lead our lives- I pray that Jehovah should always give me and my girlfriend Constance a desire to do his will, he should always guide and give us… …
- To help my relationship with my partner blossom into something beautiful- O, Lord . please, I beg you to help my partner to know that I love him so much and for him to love me… …
- God’s will- Heavenly father I ask for me and my family’s love and trust in you to never waver and believe in you no matter what.and to… …
- Companionship and intimacy- I have been a Christian since I was 12. I am 55yr old female and I have never been married. I have always been attracted… …
- Pray for peace and that my roommate/boyfriend would tell me he loves me- I am a newly sober and sort of single individual woman. I am working with a female sponsor who is very bossy. I am following… …
- My true love- Dear lord, please help me be with my true love. …
- Looking for a New job- Good Day Brethren, please pray for me so that God can help me find a new job, I am desperately looking for a new Job… …
- Relationship- Dear Jesus Please open up my relationship in the eyes of my parents and family. Help them to love and accept my partner. …
- Get my ex girlfriend back- Lord please help me ! I need you the most right now , I know I’m not the best but I feel a hole in… …
- Prayer for salvation of girlfriend Nandini- Almighty Infinite Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus. Forgive all my sins and hear my prayer, O God of mercy. Lord,… …
- Fill up my Loneliness- I’m 38yrs old and my first and last relationship of one yr ended In 2005.I havent been in a relationship since, nor been on a… …
- Engagement- Freddy and I need prayer. I want to seek God and pray together and I want Freddy to be a positive force in my life… …
- Daughters need- Please agree with me that God will send My daughter a Godly man one that is easy on her eyes as she said. Let him… …
- Mother/daughter- Please pray for my ex-wife and our daughter’s relationship with each other to be renewed with a repectful, considerate, and lovingly mature attitude. They need… …
- For my life to be blessed- I would like to be assisted by pray to get a serious relationship partner. …
- Family and relationships- I want God to bring love into my family and bless me with a good man who will marry me someday. …
- Employment,relationship- Need job that can be connected to the work of God and help me grow in the things of God. Also I need a godly… …
More prayers posted in: Devotional
Lord Jesus, You came to heal our wounded and troubled hearts. I beg You to heal the torments that cause anxiety in my heart; I beg You, in a particular way, to heal all who are the cause of sin. I beg You to come into my life and heal me of the psychological harms that struck me in my early years and form the injuries that they caused throughout my life.
Lord Jesus, You know my burdens. I lay them all on Your Good Shepherd’s Heart. I beseech You — by the merits of the great, open wound in Your heart — to heal the small wounds that are in mine. Heal the pain of my memories, so that nothing that has happened to me will cause me to remain in pain and anguish, filled with anxiety.
Heal, O Lord, all those wounds that have been the cause of all the evil that is rooted in my life. I want to forgive all those who have offended me. Look to those inner sores that make me unable to forgive. You Who came to forgive the afflicted of heart, please, heal my own heart.
Heal, my Lord Jesus, those intimate wounds that cause me physical illness. I offer You my heart. Accept it, Lord, purify it, and give me the sentiments of Your Divine Heart. Help me to be meek and humble.
Heal me, O Lord, from the pain caused by the death of my loved ones, which is oppressing me. Grant me to regain peace and joy in the knowledge that You are the Resurrection and the Life. Make me an authentic witness to Your Resurrection, Your victory over sin and death, Your living presence among us.Amen.http://www.spiritdaily.net/deliveranceprayer.htm