Here is a collection of Prayers for Meetings of any kind: Business meetings, Sunday school meetings, church or family meetings, and prayer meetings.
Opening Prayer for Meeting
Lord, we are meeting today to conduct matters
of business. Guide our hearts and our minds in the
spirit of fairness, right thought and speech. Impart your
supreme wisdom upon our activities so that our affairs
may reach a successful conclusion. Thank you for being
our source of guidance today. Amen!
Read our full collection of Opening and Closing Prayers
Prayer to Come to an Agreement
Dear God, we seek your help with our affairs today.
Bless this meeting with your divine intelligence, and
help us to make the best use of our own. We are
of diverse opinion here. Yet we wish to mend our
differences and reach agreement satisfactory to all.
Please share a little of your wisdom with us to help
us do right by all concerned. Thank you for your
Heavenly blessing. Amen!
Sunday School Meeting
O God, we thank You for this privilege of meeting
today in Your house. Help us worship You
acceptably. Bless Your word to us all.
Bless our pastor and people, in the name
of Your Son Jesus Christ. Amen.!
School Board Meeting Prayer
Loving and Gracious God, you are indeed the giver of all good gifts
and we thank you today for all your blessings, for the successful outcomes
of our school events and for all our staff members, both the teaching and
We ask that you bless them abundantly and we continue to seek your wisdom,
guidance, courage and strength. Be with us in our deliberations and help us
to be wise in the decisions we make for the good of all those who have placed
their trust and confidence in our leadership.
Give us insight to lead with integrity that our decisions may reflect what is
right and good. Keep us from short-sightedness and pettiness. Help us to make
decisions that are for the good of all and guard us from blind self interest.
Dear Lord, grant us the humility to always seek your will in all that we do and say.
All Glory be to you, loving God, now and always through Christ and the Holy Spirit
forever and ever. Amen.
Hosting a prayer meeting? Check out these great Prayer Meeting Ideas.
Family Meeting Prayer
Our family gathers today in joyous occasion,
thanks to our Lord who looks after us all.
Bless this happy meeting and may we all
be praised in Your gracious name!
Prayer Request: Post Your Own “Prayers for Meetings”
If you’d like, you can post your prayer below so the PrayWithMe community can help pray with you.
Rules for Posting: All prayers are posted publicly through to this site. Don’t use full names or any other identifying information that you wouldn’t want out on the web.
Don’t post with ALL CAPS, and try to use proper spelling and grammar.
If you can, help pray for others and post comments of support.
Recent prayer requests…
Tap below to see prayers from other visitors to this site.
- Keep Scholarship – Praying that my band Director has a change of heart and let me stay in the band. I will lose my 6 000 scholarship. I …
- God to be with me – Please kindly pray for me God to give boldness discernment and not to be afraid. I will have to lead and facilitate the meeting on …
- Salvation – Please pray for Courtney to be saved and for me to see her again soon.
- God’s protection related to persons (possible friends) – + new Godly friends + God’s protection for people who only want their benefits/advantage from me (be aware of false friends) + wisdom and descernment
- Pray for meeting – I pray that a new boss opens his heart and listens to those who have experience. That he makes decisions based on evidence of past …
- No weapons form against my kids – Lord oh father god I ask you in the name of Jesus to bring my son Steven home to me lord God this acs case …
- Attack on the job – Help me o lord, for the enemy is about to swallow me up, help me o Lord.
- For the Joseph anointing – I just got elected back onto our communities tribal council. I believe in Jesus Christ and him crucified My community (First Nations) is mostly about …
- Prayer my fiancé victor and his family right now – Dear Heavenly Father I’m praying that you touch my fiancé victor and his family right now and I’m praying that everything work out for them …
- Assistance good result – I’ going to a assessment meeting and I need good wishes that everything will go my way I need to be on support they are …
- Asking of you Lord – I pray for strength in succeeding to get a job and the words to say. A position to be open to allow me to have …
- Brenda – Please kindly pray that my parents will accept Brenda when they meet her, in jesus name amen
- Legal transaction prayer request – Asking for prayer resolution for a legal matter – pray that God shows us favor in our request – all things we asked in the …
- Restoration of my marriage – Please pray for me. My marriage is falling apart. My husband has told me he no longer loves me and he has nothing to offer …
- Study Isues – Please pray for my Studies. I am curently going through some difficult times at the moment in my work placement. Satan is trying his best …
- Revival youth meeting – Hello. I am Eric, youth leader at a local church in Belgium. I would like to pray so that God will richly bless our youth …
- Marriage – A marriage that please God.
- Relationship – I want fiancee meet with me and try to resolve things so we can move on with our lives and maybe still have a chance …
- Relive the eval at my work. – I’m in management and it seems like no matter how much or how hard I try their are few that are never satisfied. They pick …
- Help Us Set A Course – Lord, we have many things to do, And that’s why we rely on you To bring our hearts and souls in synch, That we might …
- Help Me Focus – By countless means on endless days, Confusions multiply the ways, In which my mind and heart must turn. I must somehow restrain my thought, And …
- Relationship – I’m in love with a girl called Pavithra, please pray that she has to accept my love.
- protection – please pray with me my hubby is not responsible. iam in debts
- Divorce. I am asking for prayers for a settlement agreement on Jan. 23 – I am asking for prayers for a settlement agreement on Jan. 23. Been going through a divorce for over a year. His planning to tell …
- A prayer for Shpresa – Dear: Our Father Who Art In Heaven I pray to you please write it in heaven to make the jobcentre to accept my mums application …
- Prayer before class – A prayer before class,Lord, help us in our work today give us concentration so that may we listen, understand, learn and have a peaceful mind …
- Prayer Before School – My dear heavenly fater,Thank you for giving us life,for sustaining our physical materials ang spiritual needs.Thank you to for the many blessings you bestowed on …
- Protect Our Marriage – Prayer – Let us Pray.Lord, I pray that You would establish in me and (name of your wife or husband) eg JAMES, lets bonds of love that …
- Prayer for successful meeting – dear st.jude, please let thing go well for me and healthcare services group. so that fernando, does not come back to work for silver lake …
- Prayer for the youth – How wonderful you are Lordfor giving us a life which is full of enthusiasm and energy.How wonderful you are Lordfor giving us the gift of …
- Opening prayer for a Retirement Dinner – Heavenly Father! Thank you for allowing us to gather here today in this joyous occasion. Bless this happy re-union, in which we ask that you …
- Prayer Before Meeting – Almighty God, our Father, we praise and thank you for this day. You have given us another opportunity to appreciate life and to fulfill our …
- help me to be strong, stand up for myself – God, in 10 minutes I meet with my boss. Things have not been easy between us. I have been beaten down by her for things …
- Business Meeting Prayer – Dear Father, thank you for creating this opportunity to conduct business. As your word says “I can do all things thru Christ who strength me”. …
- Prayer for LBD convention – *Prayer for LBD convention*Lord, as we wait on you for our upcoming convention, Guide our hearts and our minds in the spirit of fairness, right …
- A Beautiful Morning Prayer – Dearest Almighty Father, We give You thanks for today. Thank You so much for giving me these eyes. May I use these eyes to help …
- Prayer for a difficult Meeting – Lord, we come before you this day (evening) and we ask your divine help. You know that we are about to make some difficult decisions …
- Prayer before work meeting – (Wellington ) Our lord and gracious god, guide us and protect us from influences beyond our control. Help us weave through uncertain times and stay …
- I come to you today and I humbly ask YOU LORD for a financial breakthrough – Dear LordI come to you today and I humbly ask YOU LORD for a financial breakthrough, I pray LORD that YOU cover my finances and …
- We Meet to Serve – We gather here today to serve our community and (your orginization)….working together to use our resources wisely.As trusted servants, we seek blessings on our deliberations …
- Special Prayer of thanksgiving for Healing – Lord this evening, I praise and thank you for the gift of healing. I suffered from acid reflux and it really affected me. I felt …
- Strength to do this today – Dear Lord, Give me the strength and courage to feel your presence in me to get moving today.I know I need to be a contributing …
- Family Meeting Prayer – I am facing a family meeting on Sunday 09-04 to write funeral thank you notes. I am overwhelmed with fear about the meeting – that …
- Prayer to Come to an Agreement – we seek your help with our affairs today.Bless this meeting with your divine intelligence, and help us to make the best use of our own. …
- prayer before class – Lord,May all that we do this day,from morning until night,begin with your inspiration,and continue with your powerful help.May our work this daybe rooted in love …
- Morning Prayer for protection – God, through you men live in peace are of one mindKnowing you we have eternal life and Serving you we are truly freeShield us your …
- Thanks for the day prayer – Lord God, we thank you for this day,allowing us to see the brightness of the day, we asked for your guidance and protection. Allow us …
- Prayer for the sick before meetings – Heavenly Father, thank You so much for the wonderful opportunity that You have given to us.Make us worthy in drawing near to You.We have lots …
- Prayer Before Class – Heavenly Father and Your Beloved Son Jesus Christ,We thank you for giving us another life,We thank you for another Beautiful Morning.As we go on through …
- Father God, I Lift O’Brian Up To You… – Dear Lord, I lift O’Brian up to you in prayer. Father, I lift O’Brian’s need up to you in prayer. As you taught my: “Our …
- Prayer for a Family Meeting – Family MeetingOur family gathers today in joyous occasion,thanks to our Lord who looks after us all.Bless this happy meeting and may we allbe praised in …
- Husband to fine peace in is heart and be more like a follower of christ – Holy Father please let my husband fine peace and take the anger away from his body Let him apologize to the people he has hurt …
- Prayer to be Punctual – O god,help me to be punctual at school, for getting beautiful flowers in term of education , soveirness ,learning & to be an actual mean …
- Working Place Prayer – Dear God,Thank you God 4 this wonderful and smrt office.Lord God you are our wonderful Daddy thank for everything and for every person we are …
- pray my landlord will b merciful & honest – pray my landlord will b merciful & honest & see all my efforts 2 gain employment. pray for no bullying. pray for positive both sides. …
- Prayer for cooperation in the meeting – today i will work with all of my friends and cooperate in my group, i wil respect them love them and share with them as …
- Prayer when put to shame – Lord God and Father, how painful it is to be put to shame by another person. I feel so small and helpless. I feel broken …
- Father, let us rejoice in your presence and trust in the Holy Name of your son Jesus – Oh Father, let us rejoice in your presence and trust in the Holy Name of your son Jesus.May your love rest upon each of us, …
- we are very thankful with your love oh god in jesus name – Dear God..thank you for the gift of life for everything you showered to us,thank you also for keeping us away from danger.Today we ask your …
Prayer for Business
The Prayer for Business are includes that the Prayer for Business success, prosperity, meeting and the Business growth to the related career in my whole life. The Business Prayer for those departure a maiden trade, a trade partnership or departure a home Business. The Prayer for success and breakthrough in the Business and more and more people today want to the work from home and start their personal home Business. It made be aware of my personal use of the Prayer relating to my Business.
Prayer for Business Success
The featuring three Christians Prayer for Business owners or the self employed, with a better Prayer for a Business meeting and one for the Success and growth. The Prayer for Success and breakthroughs in Business and Business Success and victory over financial consumer. The Success in Business, then the Isaac sowed in the land and reaped in the same year a hundredfold and the Lord blessed him. All my enemies the turn back because God is for me and we are diversion behind, let the portal of trade point for me.
Prayer for Business Prosperity
The Prayer for Business Prosperity gets access to these the powerful Prayers for Prosperity and spiritual sufficiency and I love the Prayer for Prosperity. God, I have been afraid of the words ‘blessed’ and ‘Success’ and I have demeaned ‘Prosperity’, ‘abundance’ and ‘victory’ by crediting you with bringing pain and sorrow as discipline in my life. I have not believed we want to bring me joy. The Lord will make me a pillar support for the expansion of God’s kingdom in Jesus name. Oh Lord, let money forever remains my loyal messenger in Jesus name of our Business Prosperity.
Prayer for Business Meeting
The Prayer for Business Meeting that is a collection of Prayers for Meetings of any kind: Business Meetings, Sunday School Meetings, Family or Church Meetings and Prayer Meetings. These are all Prayers we can use on our Business Meetings or any other Meetings and a catholic Prayer for the blessing at the opening of a Business Meeting. The Lord we have entrusted use as the stewards of our creations and we can do successful of Business Meeting to give the better ability. Some better Prayer ideas before Business Meetings, with short Prayers for Business and direction Meetings and links to sample opening Prayers for church Meetings.
Prayer for Business Growth
The Prayer for Business Growth that are the Business Prayers for those starting a new trade, a trade Partnership or departure a home Business and the financial miracle for Business success and spiritual and personal Growth. I pray that our Business Growths and that we able to keep employing the great people and I pray that we can find the better person to help grow sales. I also pray for the better opportunity and good Growth and the sometimes I pray for God to ‘’expand my borders’’ for his work and my observations of the others who do the same in Western culture.
Praying at a meeting is just one way to bring closure to your gathering and remind yourself that God is with each and every one of us. Giving worship to him and sharing love is just one way to pay homage through prayer. Here are a dozen examples of great invocation prayers for meetings to help inspire you.
Heavenly Father, we come to you today asking for your guidance, wisdom, and support as we begin this meeting. Help us to engage in meaningful discussion; allow us to grow closer as a group and nurture the bonds of community. Fill us with your grace, Lord God, as we make decisions that might affect the students, staff, faculty, alumni and friends of Saint Louis University. And continue to remind us that all that we do here today, all that we accomplish, is for the pursuit of truth for the greater glory of You, and for the service of humanity. We ask these things in your name, Amen.
We seek blessings on the tasks before us.
Bless our efforts with clear insight,
our deliberations with wisdom,
our work, with clarity and accuracy,
and our decisions with impartiality.
We gather to make decisions for our community.
May we use only our best skills and judgment
keeping ourselves impartial and neutral
as we consider the merits and pitfalls
of each matter that is placed before us
and always act in accordance with
what is best for our community
and our fellow citizens.
We gather together here today
intent on doing good work.
We seek to represent fairly and well,
those who have given us this task.
May our efforts be blessed with insight,
guided by understanding and wisdom.
We seek to serve with respect for all.
May our personal faiths give us strength
to act honestly and well in all matters before us.
We meet to serve our community,
to use our resources wisely and well,
to represent all members of our community fairly,
to make decisions that promote the common good.
We recognize our responsibility to the past and the future,
and the rights and needs of both individuals and community.
As trusted servants, we seek blessings on our deliberations,
and on our efforts here today, May we act wisely and well.
Today, may I be open to others’ ideas and beliefs,
respectful of our differences, not threatened by them.
May I grow in understanding of my own motives,
knowing that people often act out of their own fears.
May I be a force for replacing fear with insight,
helping us all to be patient and kind as we talk.
Strength, real strength, can always find compromise,
working together, may we find a common ground,
enable us to move forward with a shared purpose.
May we see what is truly important and unites us,
focusing on that, to banish road blocks of ego and fear,
today, may I be open to others’ ideas and beliefs.
Lord, we are meeting today to conduct matters of business. Guide our hearts and our minds in the spirit of fairness, right thought and speech. Impart your supreme wisdom upon our activities so that our affairs may reach a successful conclusion. Thank you for being our source of guidance today. Amen!
Dear God, we seek your help with our affairs today. Bless this meeting with your divine intelligence, and help us to make the best use of our own. We are of diverse opinion here. Yet we wish to mend our differences and reach agreement satisfactory to all.
Please share a little of your wisdom with us to help us do right by all concerned. Thank you for your Heavenly blessing. Amen!
We come before you today to give you honor and praise. You are worthy of praise. You are the source of all that is good. You are the source of all of our blessings. Thank you for every gift that we have been given.
We thank you for the opportunity to come and gather together this day. We ask for your hand of blessing on this meeting. We ask that you would guide and direct our meeting so that it is full of wisdom, productivity, and respect for one another. Thank you for helping us to accomplish our work and our goals this day. Amen
We come before you to welcome you to this meeting. We give you respect and acknowledge you as our Creator and Provider. It is you who are omnipresent. You are everywhere, Lord. It is you who are omnipotent. You have all power. It is you who are omniscient. You know everything.
God, as we begin this meeting, we ask that you would guide our thoughts and our actions so that we may have a successful meeting today. Help us to accomplish our goals while displaying your character. We pray these things in your mighty name. Amen
We thank you for everyone gathered here now. Thank you that you know each of us by name and have caused us to walk with You. We say that we are dependant on You and our trust is in You completely. As we surrender ourselves in adoration we ask that You would come by Your Holy Spirit and inspire our hearts today.
Come fill our lives with Your love, Fill our conversations with Your grace and truth, Fill this meeting with Your presence. We ask this for Your glory and praise. Amen.
Dear Lord and Father, Thank you that you promise us that where two or three are gathered you are there in the midst. Lord we welcome You amongst us today and celebrate the gift of life that you have lavished upon each of us. We ask that You would open our ears so that we may hear your voice.
Open our minds so that we may receive Your eternal wisdom. Open our spirits so that we may know Your leading and guidance. And open our hearts so that we may receive Your wonderful love. We ask all this in the glorious name of Jesus. Amen.
Prayer is an expression of the heart as you speak to God. Being specific in prayer is just one thing to remember when you consider reciting a prayer after a meeting.
Here are five prayers for a staff meeting.
Board Meeting Prayer
Father God, You alone are sovereign over all things and I pray right now that Your will be done in this board meeting and that Your Son and His Name would be glorified in how we conduct our business matters for the church. We seek to always do Your will and ask for Your Spirit to give us guidance in how to make decisions, the freedom to speak up when somethings on our mind, and to make sound and wise decisions that would be for the benefit of the church and for this I pray and in the most glorious name of all names, Jesus Christ, amen.
Staff Meeting Prayer
Righteous God, I ask for Your presence in this meeting today that You would bring to mind the things that are most important and that we would be unified in purpose and not take things personally when someone disagrees with me or someone else or when there are disagreements between others. Help us to focus on the issue and not the person and avoid personal attacks so that the meeting can be more productive and we can do things as You would have us do them. That means we must sometimes humble ourselves before others and acknowledge that someone else’s ideas are better than our own. We must keep in mind what the desired outcome is and not what we think it should be, and so I ask for Your help in these areas and for the glorification of the name that is above all names I pray, and that Name is Jesus Christ, amen.
Prayer before Meeting
Father God in heaven, I ask You to fill us with Your Spirit and give us the courage to speak in the meeting if we have reason to and that the meeting would be in the best interests of everyone involved. The decisions we make can make huge impacts and so give us Your wisdom that is from above and not lean on our own human understanding. Open our minds to the ideas of others and open our ears to hear the words of others and to make fair assessments of what others might say and to treat with dignity and respect, everyone who is present. We want to be godly in our actions with one another and this means we should be slow to speak and quick to listen and value the opinions of others, so with regards to this, I pray for Your help and in the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.
Prayer for Unity
Great God in heaven, You are in perfect union with Your Son and Your Spirit and so please I pray that You would give us unity. A unity of one mind, one purpose, and of one spirit so that we can be agreeing upon the one, true purpose for which we are meeting. I need You and everyone here needs You and so send us Your guidance through Your Spirit so that we can more easily be joined together in a common purpose and that all things would be done decently and in order as You would have them done and in a respectable manner that would bring You glory and in Jesus Christ’s beloved name I pray, amen.
Prayer for Humility
I ask You of Father God to help me focus on being humble in this meeting because I don’t want this to be about bringing my own personal agenda to the meeting. I want to esteem others and their opinions better than my own and want to humble myself before them and admit when I make mistakes and confess to everyone present when I was wrong. I desire to model the humility that Jesus Christ our Lord showed (Phil 2:4-9) but I also don’t want to be inhibited from speaking about what I think is best so please give me boldness to speak with I feel it is important but not because it’s my idea; but because I sincerely believe it is best and help me to keep my focus on You and Your will in making decisions in alignment with Your will. Let that be the chief purpose in my soul and in Jesus Christ’s precious name I pray, amen.
Staff meetings can be tumultuous and sometimes confrontational but they are sometimes called “bored meetings” for very good reason; they’re not much fun. They are necessary but sometimes grueling. Consider praying before every board meeting, every staff meeting, or any meeting that you have and ask for God’s presence and His leading by His Spirit because that will be the best goal and it will bring more glory to God.
Article by Jack Wellman
Jack Wellman is Pastor of the Mulvane Brethren Church in Mulvane Kansas. Jack is also the Senior Writer at What Christians Want To Know whose mission is to equip, encourage, and energize Christians and to address questions about the believer’s daily walk with God and the Bible. You can follow Jack on Google Plus or check out his book Teaching Children the Gospel available on Amazon.