100 PRAYER POINTS FOR FAVOUR, BREAKTHROUGH, BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL PROSPERITY
Study the under listed scriptures to develop faith to pray the following prayers with the understanding that God has planned for your business prosperity.
Deuteronomy 28:1-14, 8:18; Proverbs 10:4, 22:29, 24:27, 27:23-27; Joshua 1:8; Ecclesiastes 5:19.
Also don’t forget that there are responsibilities attached to your prosperity. As you study, try to identify those responsibilities and fulfill them and by doing so you will be connected to God’s covenant of uninterrupted blessings.
1. Oh Lord, baptize me with the generous spirit of a cheerful giver who gives out of love and not out of compulsion.
2. The Lord will make me a pillar of support for the expansion of God’s Kingdom in Jesus name.
3. All my past generosity will be remembered by God. Every impossible situation in my life will be turned around by God on the account of my past generosity in Jesus name.
4. I believe in miracles, I serve a God of miracles therefore; every chapter closed by men against me will be re-opened by God in my favour in Jesus name.
5. Just as the famine in the days of Joseph elevated him, help me Lord to see the opportunity that the current global financial crises is creating for my prosperity in Jesus name
6. Oh Lord endow me with the required mental skill to interpret every opportunity that comes my way correctly and take maximum advantage of them in Jesus name.
7. I receive Grace to enjoy riches that will endure throughout my life time in Jesus name.
8. I receive total liberty from the embarrassing yoke of debt in Jesus name.
9. I receive total deliverance from the embarrassing stigma of knocking on doors and repeated phone calls begging for financial assistance in Jesus name.
10. I will enjoy the surplus of heaven to achieve my purpose and have leftovers in Jesus name.
11. Murmuring will not take the place of money in my life and money will not mess me up; all my bills will be supernaturally settled in Jesus name.
12. I refuse to be a burden on my neighbours, families and friends. I am a lender and not a borrower in Jesus name.
13. Whenever the needies need my help my purse will not be empty. I will be readily available to meet their needs in Jesus name.
14. Oh Lord, deliver me (my husband, my children etc) from the slavery of evil appetite/habit that are killing my health and destiny in Jesus name.
15. The Lord will satisfy my mouth with good things. I shall have appetite and money to eat choiced foods and accomplish great things in Jesus name.
16. I receive total deliverance from the curse of poverty and affliction that has ever plaqued my family line. I will live to transfer prosperity to my posterity in Jesus name.
17. I shall not only be great in wealth but also have great name in Jesus name.
18. Let your Spirit empower me oh Lord, to attain, sustain and enjoy success in Jesus name.
19. My joy shall multiply at the end of this month… I shall therefore count blessings and not sorrows in
20. Oh Lord deliver me from profitless labour and confused activities in Jesus name.
21. I shall not waste my seed. I will be divinely guided to plant my seed on fertile soil in Jesus name.
22. Oh Lord, let the resources required to fulfill my dream in the custody of my enemies relocate into the custody of my friends and helpers in Jesus name.
23. Oh Lord, let money forever remains my loyal messenger in Jesus name.
24. Both the help from above and abroad will combine and compete to settle my bills and fulfill my dreams this year in Jesus name.
25. From now on all my investments and labour since the beginning of my career and ministry will begin to yield their full profit in Jesus name.
26. In every tight situation, let my tithe provoke heavenly solution in Jesus name.
27. This week my past generosity will spring forth a pleasant surprise in Jesus name.
28. Throughout this year, none of my resources shall be wasted on medical bills or any form of profitless venture in Jesus name.
29. Satan will not receive the backing of heaven to wipe out my financial resources with evil erosion in Jesus name.
30. Whosoever looks up to me for help this year will not be disappointed. I shall have enough to satisfy my needs and plenty to give to others in need in Jesus name.
31. I receive deliverance from the bondage of doubt and fear that past failures and misfortune has introduced into my life in Jesus name.
32. I receive the required courage to step into the greatness God has ordained for me in Jesus name.
33. I submit to the leadership of God’s Spirit and I receive the backing of heaven to breakthrough and succeed in all my undertakings in Jesus name.
34. I receive the favourable countenance of God, therefore Heaven will agree with all my steps of faith and God’s will shall prosper in my hands.
35. I refuse to submit my courage to frustration. God will send me encouragement today; I will be energized to continue the race in Jesus name.
36. The sun is rising today announcing my season of success and fulfilling my purpose in Jesus name.
37. Those that believe in me and have invested in my dream, encouraging and supporting me will not be disappointed in Jesus name.
38. The Lord will allow something better to come out of every bad situation that baffles me in Jesus name.
39. Let the prophetic power that operated in the valley of dry bones re-unite me with my lost (glory, helper, husband, wife, children, joy etc) in Jesus name.
40. Every carnal attitude of disobedience and demonic spirits that are promoting barrenness in my life are terminated today in Jesus name.
41. Those doubting my ability to succeed will soon become my subjects in Jesus name.
42. Those that refuse to lend unto me during my moment of struggling will soon begin to lean on me in Jesus name.
43. Those laughing at me today will soon laugh with me and regret their folly of looking down on me in Jesus name.
44. Those who gather to frustrate my vision will beg to be part of my celebration in Jesus name.
45. Every opposition I encounter today will soon form a chapter of my success story in Jesus name.
46. The Lord will release a measure of prosperity into my life that will swallow all my history of poverty in Jesus name.
47. The Lord will give me a new name and a new identity that will bury all the ugly stories associated with my background in Jesus name.
48. My new life in Christ has clothed me with a garment of righteousness; my past sinful life will no longer hurt or haunt me in Jesus name.
49. A similar grace that made Jabez more honourable than his brethren will distinguish me among my equals in Jesus name.
50. Today marks the beginning of my bouncing back. My spiritual life shall be restored and my lost glory shall be fully recovered.
51. I declare every department of my life under the control of Satan disconnected in Jesus name.
52. All the sinful habits that enslave me to Satan will henceforth irritate me in Jesus name.
53. In all the areas where men have failed me, let your mercy prevail for me in Jesus name.
54. In all the areas where money may disgrace me, let your mercy raised men of influence in my favour in Jesus name.
55. This week I will encounter God’s mercy that will end all problems of money associated with my family in Jesus name.
56. Inadequate supply will not compel me to abandon God. Excess supply will not deceive me to disconnect from God in Jesus name.
57. I receive Christ Spirit of endurance to endure the season of adversity and wait for the era of prosperity in Jesus name.
58. The present adversity will not last forever; my business will not sink with the ongoing economic meltdown. The Spirit of God will usher in a new era of prosperity in Jesus name.
59. God’s covenant of exception as it was in the land of Goshen will work in my favour against the ongoing economic recession in Jesus name.
60. Whatever positive purpose, I pursue, I will posses because the Spirit of God will instruct my steps in the right direction in Jesus name.
61. I rebuke the spirit of bareness from my business; my business will be fruitful and profitable in Jesus name.
62. The Holy Spirit will be the invincible Chief Executive Officer of my business in Jesus name.
63. I will not suffer scarcity of idea nor adequate capital to take my business to the next level in Jesus name.
64. The Spirit of God will expose and expel every Achan (traitor) among my employees that has the tendency of ruining my business in Jesus name.
65. The Spirit of God will deliver me from making recruitment error that is capable of crippling my business in Jesus name.
66. The Spirit of excellence, commitment, loyalty and uprightness will compel all my employees to work for the progress of my company in Jesus name.
67. Evil intentions and machination of my competitors will fail in Jesus name.
68. Every weapon sponsored through family relations or friends to wreck my business will not succeed in Jesus name.
69. I pronounce unstoppable prosperity over every project of my company in Jesus name.
70. Because this business is founded in partnership with God, it will take root downward, develop into branches and bear fruits upward in Jesus name.
71. I command a miraculous and total recovery of all debts owned my company in Jesus name.
72. All my long-forgotten proposal will begin to receive the attention of the right and relevant authority in Jesus name.
73. The favour of God will envelope my company, office and shop in Jesus name.
74. Both my company identity and complimentary card will carry God’s presence and attract favour of my prospective customers, clients and contracts in Jesus name.
75. I repeal every Local and International legislation that is not in favour of the prosperity of my business in Jesus name.
76. My business premises will not receive demonic visitation of armed robbers and dupes; law enforcement agents sponsored against me will not succeed at implicating me in Jesus name.
77. Partnership that will ruin my business will not receive my endorsement in Jesus name.
78. Agent of darkness on evil assignment against my business will receive God’s judgment of blindness in Jesus name.
79. The economic policy of this nation will begin to favour the prosperity of my business in Jesus name.
80. The vision of the Government in power will not antagonize my business prosperity in Jesus name.
81. Anoint me Lord to breakthrough without bribery in Jesus name.
82. Holy Ghost fire will consume all satanic rope and chains that is around my wrongly seized goods; heaven will secure their release this week in Jesus name.
83. I untie all my customers and clients that have been tied around the aprons of my competitors with demonic spell in Jesus name.
84. Every goods that have overstayed in this shop and are at the risk of expiration will bring in money and relocate to its end users (consumer) in Jesus name.
85. This month I will sign a contract whose profit will pay all my debts and leave me with surplus that will make me to have nothing to do with debt again in Jesus name.
86. This month, my business premises will relocate from a rented apartment to our own property in Jesus name.
87. Henceforth, I will not borrow to pay my staff again in Jesus name.
88. My business will be sufficient to pay my bills, pay my staff and surplus enough to contribute to community development in Jesus name.
89. I receive help from above to resurrect my collapse business and expand and diversify my flourishing ones in Jesus name.
90. I will not lack creative ideas to satisfy my customers / clients in Jesus name.
91. All the customers that I have pursued in the past without success will begin to beg to do business with me in Jesus name.
92. The current economic meltdown will not fold up my business in Jesus name.
93. The winnowing power of God’s Spirit will blow away the spirit of waste and agents of waste from my business in Jesus name.
94. God’s wind of wonder will deposit wealth into my business in Jesus name.
95. The Spirit of God will guide my business decision; my capital shall not be tied down on unprofitable goods in Jesus name.
96. Products that have lost market value, and customers taste and appetite will not be grounded in my shop in Jesus name.
97. The Spirit of God will resist me from being teleguided or manipulated by fraudsters (419) to sign away all that I have laboured for in Jesus name.
98. I shall not be manipulated by greed and covetousness to disobey heavenly warning through dream and prophecy in Jesus name.
99. None of my business trips will record arm robbery attack or accident in Jesus name.
100. The supreme council of heaven will repeal, reverse, and amend every decree, policy, legislation that is contrary to all my noble business vision in Jesus name.
Prayers are a powerful way of communicating with God. There are times that we need help to get out of a financial crisis. Or you may need to break the chains of debt and poverty.
Prayer for a financial blessing
I praise You, Oh Mighty King, I bless Your Holy Name. Thank You for providing all my needs, according to Your riches in Glory.
You never fail me, even in these difficult times, when finances are low and worry invades my mind.
Help me to be at PEACE, Father, confident in Your blessed assurance that You will supply all my needs, out of your rich abundance.
Psalm 35:27 27 Let them shout for joy and be glad, who favor my righteous cause. And let them say continually,“Let the Lord be magnified, who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”
Ecclesiastes 5:19 As for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, and given him power to eat of it, to receive his heritage and rejoice in his labor – this is the gift of God.
Praying for relief from debt and financial burdens
Lord, I’ve made financial mistakes. My debts are out of control. But Lord, I know you can open a way where there seems to be no way.
I pray for a financial breakthrough in my life right now! Grow my finances and bestow on me wisdom to manage Your blessings righteously. Open my eyes today to job opportunities and profitable business ventures.
May I be good stewards of all that You provide. Help me to not depend on money but only on You, Jehovah Jireh, my Provider. Don’t allow money to destroy my relationships through tension and disagreements.
Proverbs 3:9-10 Honor the Lord with your possessions, and with the first fruits of all your increase; so your barns will be filled with plenty,And your vats will overflow with new wine.
Psalm 118:25 Save now, I pray, O Lord; O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity.
Praying for financial wisdom
I pray that the greed of money would not entrap my heart but I will only hunger and thirst after You and Your righteousness. May I shrewdly use what You have provided for me.
Help me to remember that as I am blessed, I should bless others as well. Remind me to lend a helping hand to those who are less fortunate.
In Jesus’ mighty name, I declare my financial breakthrough is here!! Amen.
Psalm 1:3 He will be like a tree planted by the streams of water, that produces its fruit in its season. Whose leaf also does not wither. Whatever he does shall prosper.
1 John 5:14-15 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
1 Chronicles 29:11-12 Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power and the glory, the victory and the majesty. For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours. Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as head over all. Both riches and honor come from You, and You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might; in Your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all.
Tasha Cobbs – Break Every Chain
There is power in the name of Jesus. There is power in the name of Jesus. There is power in the name of Jesus; To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain; To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain.
I’m a young Christian, from South Trinidad, seeking the wisdom of the Word and God’s blessings on my life. A journey, that’s just begun, but living to the Glory of God.
There are many in the body of Christ who are struggling financially with their businesses. Some are even considering down sizing and laying off their employees because of the financial situation that they are facing.
We would like to submit the following scriptures to you for meditation, followed by a prayer for your business. The Lord will show you a way out of your current situation and make all of this work out for your good. Deuteronomy 8:18 (NLT) ~ “Remember the Lord your God. He is the one who gives you power to be successful, in order to fulfill the covenant he confirmed to your ancestors with an oath.”
We would also suggest that you make some time to fast through this process so that you can clearly hear what the Lord has to say to you on this matter. (Matthew 17:21) “Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.”
The following scriptures are related to honesty & how you treat your employees. As you fast and meditate through these you may discover some areas where you need to repent & make things right. We know that God does not reward disobedience so these scriptures will help to guide you in the right direction. You can also take a look at these other prayers which may help you in other areas as well.
Through wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; and by knowledge the rooms shall be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.
You shall not oppress your neighbor, nor rob him. The wages of a hired man are not to remain with you all night until morning.
You shall not have in your bag differing weights, a large and a small. You shall not have in your house differing measures, a large and a small. You shall have a full and just weight; you shall have a full and just measure, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the LORD your God gives you.
“If I have despised the claim of my male or female slaves when they filed a complaint against me, what then could I do when God arises? And when He calls me to account, what will I answer Him?”
It is well with the man who deals generously and lends, who conducts his affairs with justice.
Poor is he who works with a negligent hand, but the hand of the diligent makes rich.
A false balance is an abomination to the LORD, but a just weight is His delight.
The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, but the soul of the diligent is made fat.
Wealth obtained by fraud dwindles, but the one who gathers by labor increases it.
Better is a little with righteousness than great income with injustice.
He who oppresses the poor to make more for himself or who gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.
Woe to him who builds his house without righteousness and his upper rooms without justice, who uses his neighbor’s services without pay and does not give him his wages.
Then I will draw near to you for judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers and against the adulterers and against those who swear falsely, and against those who oppress the wage earner in his wages, the widow and the orphan, and those who turn aside the alien and do not fear Me, says the LORD of hosts.
He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much.
And masters, do the same things to them, and give up threatening, knowing that both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no partiality with Him.
Masters, grant to your slaves justice and fairness, knowing that you too have a Master in heaven.
1 Timothy 5:18
For the Scripture says, “Do not muzzle the ox while it is treading out the grain,” and “The worker deserves his wages.”
Look! The wages you failed to pay the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty.
These scriptures address the subject of Greed
Whoever loves money never has money enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income. This too is meaningless.
1 Timothy 6:6
But godliness actually is a means of great gain when accompanied by contentment.
1 Timothy 6:7-10
For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
Keep your life free from the love of money, and be content with what you have.
What is the source of quarrels and conflicts among you? Is not the source your pleasures that wage war in your members? You lust and do not have; so you commit murder. You are envious and cannot obtain; so you fight and quarrel. You do not have because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures.
These are scriptures related to Debt Management
Do not be a man who strikes hands in pledge or puts up security for debts; if you lack the means to pay, your very bed will be snatched from under you.
It is better that you should not vow than that you should vow and not pay.
Here is what the bible has to say about get rich quick schemes:
He who tills his land will have plenty of bread, but he who pursues worthless things lacks sense.
Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow.
The naive believes everything, but the sensible man considers his steps.
Also it is not good for a person to be without knowledge, and he who hurries his footsteps errs.
The plans of the diligent lead surely to advantage, but everyone who is hasty comes surely to poverty.
After you’ve meditated on these scriptures you can pray the following prayer and wait for the Lord to direct your steps regarding your business.
Father God, I come to you in the name of Jesus and I ask that you would forgive me of the sin of ____________________. I know that all of my sins are forgiven and washed away by the blood of Jesus and I receive your forgiveness in these matters (1John 1:9). You say I am to come boldly before your throne to receive mercy and grace in my time of need and I am in deep need at this time (Hebrew 4:16) I ask now that you will reveal to me all the things that I need to do to make some thing right regarding this business which you’ve given me (wait for a few seconds in silence and God will show you what you need to make right, write them down so that you don’t forget). Thank you for the employees that you’ve given me and I pray that you will continue to provide for them through me. Lord I lift up this business to you and I dedicate it to you to be used for Your glory. I ask that you bless it financially and show me how to be a good steward with what you’ve already given me and will continue to give me (Matthew 13:12). I pray that now you will release to me action steps that I need to take to get this business on track to prosper this year. I am remembering Lord that you are the one who gives me the power to be successful. Your word in Joshua 1:8 says that if I meditate upon your word day and night and do not depart from it You will make my way prosperous and successful. I thank you for this truth and I thank you for the scriptures that you will use to impart wisdom and understanding. I move forward by faith in honesty being fair and balanced in all of the business affairs because I know honesty and righteousness brings you glory and sets me apart from other businesses (Proverbs 16:11). Lord I pray you grant me and my employees favor to get new customers and that all the bills from this business will be paid according to the glorious riches in Christ Jesus. I pray for your divine provisions and a miraculous financial breakthrough in Jesus name, Amen.
Here are some other articles that we think would help you as well:
Praying for Divine Relationships and ConnectionsJoshua 1:8 – Prayer For Success and ProsperityBible Verses About SuccessPrayer For Healing Finances
Sometimes it’s hard to trust God especially when we don’t see any change in our circumstances. We exercise our faith mostly when we go through trials that force us to rely on God. Employment and financial challenges can be some of the most faith-building seasons in our life because God has an opportunity to reveal Himself as a provider, promise-keeper, and Father. Just think about the story of Job. He was wealthy, led a holy lifestyle, and walked in righteousness…the Bible says he was blameless before God. When God allowed the enemy to touch his circumstances pulling his wealth, family and even his health, Job maintained his position before God.
When we go through trials that weigh on our souls there is typically a holier level of living that God desires for us to reach. The process may not always be fun but it will be worth it. As you are patiently waiting on The Lord to turnaround your financial situation, it’s important to cultivate an active prayer life. Continue to keep a dialogue going with God regarding His purpose and plan for your life. Don’t bury yourself in depression or resign your identity to a position. Instead, let your identity rest in the Almighty God. Here are five prayers to condition Your heart to petition The Lord for breakthrough and financial turnaround.