by Kelly (Cape Cod,MA)
please pray for me! My name is kelly and my husband is aaron. My heart is so heavy,I love my husband dearly. We need forgiveness in our hearts. My husband wants a divorce and is going for full custody of our children. We have said terrible things to one another and I pray aaron can feel forgiveness in his heart. I ask the lord for aarons heart to fill with the love he once had for me and stop the divorce proceeding. I cry out in prayer for us to be together again loving eachother and our family.
We built a beautiful life together with all of Gods help. Now I pray for his help to keep all the blessing he has gave me,my husband and my family.Please lord bring my husband back to me in my arms.
Return to Marriage Prayer
Do you feel like your relationship is in trouble? Perhaps your better half has left, your marriage is on the rocks, or you simply feel out of place with the person you are with. You value the relationship that you have with your husband or wife, and you honor and respect the vows that you took in front of God and witnesses. Despite the best of intentions, there are times when even the most perfect relationship has problems and issues. It is common for a member of the relationship to run-away from those problems, or refuse to face them by trying to leave the relationship and the home you’ve made together. Do not despair, there is hope, you just have to find faith and encouragement from our gracious Lord above.
Prayer can repair the most damaged marriage. The power of God can bring two people, who are intended to be together, back into a love filled marriage. Your union will know the love from the blessings of God if you keep your eyes on Him in all things. Through prayer, anything is possible. God is all-powerful and all-knowing, He can mend any bridges that may have been burned by conflict, clear away any confusion, and give you the power to forgive when needed most. If your relationship is in need of a blessing and you have nowhere to turn, always consider the power of prayer. God is always there to listen, and his followers on earth are always ready to assist in having your prayer requests heard.
“And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.” Ephesians 4:32
- 1 Prayer for Restoring Marriage
- 2 Prayer for a Loving Soulmate
- 3 Prayer for a Marriage In Need
- 4 Prayer for a Lost Love/Partner
- 5 Prayer for a Friends’ Troubled Marriage/Relationship
- 6 Prayer for Financial Peace In Marriage
- 7 Prayer for Clear Communication in Relationships
- 8 Bible Verses about Marriage:
- 9 The prayer points for restoration of marriage are carefully, scripturally and prayerfully crafted to assist you in your fight against Satan’s and his agent she attacking the peace, prosperity and joy of your marriage.
Prayer for Restoring Marriage
Lord, I come before you today with a heavy heart; my marriage is in grave trouble, and I need Your help and closeness. Please make changes in my spouse’s heart. Make us compatible again, and bring us closer together as we were before. Fill us with Your love and give us the strength to love one another, care for one another, and fulfill your life long wishes for us. Show us the harm caused by careless, uncalled for words, and the pain caused by emotional distance. Heal the division between the two of us. Make us one again. In Your precious name I pray, amen.
Prayer for a Loving Soulmate
I seek a partner who enhances me by his/her very being. who brings more love, joy, peace and prosperity to my life, Who I can love fully and who can fully receive my love, Who loves, honors and cherishes me completely, and always. May my heart be open and my head be clear. May my life be ready to welcome True love. May I be embraced in a circle of your love An uplifted by your grace. And so it is.
Prayer for a Marriage In Need
My heart cries out to You, my Maker of Heaven and of Earth! Please bring healing to our broken hearts, bring restoration to our relationship, ignite lost passion, and inspire forgotten intimacy. Please transform the two of us from the inside out, and lead us in Your way. We trust in you, Precious Jesus. Always. Amen.
Prayer for a Lost Love/Partner
Precious Savior, please pray that my heart’s desire be granted, and the return of the love of my life would come to fruition. I pray that my spouse/partner may have healed his/her wounds from the past, and forgiven all that has gone wrong between the two of us. Lord, help my lost love be able to follow his/her heart to their desire and love me for me. I ask that we be forever reconciled as one, from this day forward.
Prayer for a Friends’ Troubled Marriage/Relationship
Heavenly Father, I come before you and lay this troubled marriage/relationship in your hands. I ask that you would revive this couple, and draw them toward happiness shared together. I ask that you would renew their love and passion for one another, and that you would untangle the conflicts and strife that has damaged and angered them towards one another. Please bring understanding and tenderness of heart to both of them. May they both embrace the miracle that you desire to do for them, and within their spirits. Amen.
Prayer for Financial Peace In Marriage
I lift up my heart to You today, my precious Lord. Please help us to rely on You more in our marriage when it comes to our finances. We can be easily distracted by the amount of money in our bank account, or even by the jobs we currently have. Help us not to trust in the matter of money itself, but more importantly, trust in Your economy and Your word. May Your Holy Spirit fill us with wisdom in how to manage our finances, give us generous hearts to give to those in need, and teach us to not worry about money so much. We pray there would be peace in our marriage, especially over finances, at all times, and in all ways. May Your presence keep us grounded, keep us calm, and keep us in Your will always.
Prayer for Clear Communication in Relationships
Lord, I feel like my partner and I have had a difficult time clearly communicating with one another lately. We are both lacking in our compassion and understanding towards each other. I pray we would be better than this, and that You will open our hearts to You. Holy Spirit, please help us be better communicators with each other. I pray that we would live with understanding for what the other person is going through, and that we are thoughtful in our words and actions. Amen.
Bible Verses about Marriage:
“Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” Mark 10:9
“Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins.” 1Peter 4:8
“Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love, all the days of this meaningless life that God has given you under the sun—all your meaningless days. For this is your lot in life and in your toilsome labor under the sun.” Ecclesiastes 9:9
I come humbly before You today interceding for broken marriages. The union between husbands and wives that have been severed, split apart, burdened, or crushed. I pray that You would give them peace of mind and in their hearts. Peace that comforts them, fills them with hope to see their relationships restored, and I pray You show them how it will happen. Show them the changes and adjustments that need to be made and give them the strength and self-discipline to make them. Set their hearts on fire with passion and desire to do what needs to be done to keep the covenant they made to their spouse and You. I pray that they would be able to forgive and truly move forward in their relationships. May their marriages be a testimony of Your power and gospel in Jesus’ name AMEN!
Prayer Points for Financial RestorationDecember 7, 2015
Prayer Points for Prosperity, Business or Job.December 7, 2015
The prayer points for restoration of marriage are carefully, scripturally and prayerfully crafted to assist you in your fight against Satan’s and his agent she attacking the peace, prosperity and joy of your marriage.
The following prayer points are specially designed to bring total restoration of your marriage or relationship. If your marriage/relationship is already under attack, these prayer points are perfect for you. Pray them as often as you can, until you receive victory.
The prayer points for the new year 2018 can be found here.
1. Thank God for His grace, love, protection and provisions in your life and family.
2. Father God, I appreciate You for all the good things You have done in my life and marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
3. I confess and repent of every sin I have committed knowingly or unknowingly, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, I bring my marriage/relationship under Your right hand of restoration today.
5. Oh God, intervene divinely in my marriage/relationship, and bring a total positive change into it, in Jesus’ name.
6. LORD, restore and renew our love as couples, in Jesus’ name.
7. Oh God, bring back to us our joy, peace and comfort, that led us into this marriage/relationship. In the name of Jesus Christ.
8. Father, rekindle the longing and passion we had for each other; to be in each other hand, in Jesus’ name.
9. LORD, cause our hearts to be united in love, in Jesus’ name.
10. Oh God, take away every evil seed or fruit of separation, hatred, malice and divorce the enemy has sown in our marriage/relationship, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
11. Father, remove from me anything negatively affecting the success of my marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
12. LORD, take away from me every habit, custom or tradition driving my spouse away from me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
13. Father, deliver me from the spirit of anger and unforgiveness, in Jesus’ name.
14. Oh God, set me free from lying and deceit, in Jesus’ name.
15. Father God, remove stubbornness from me, in Jesus’ name.
16. LORD, change me and help me to contribute positively to the success of my marriage/relationship, in every way possible, in the name of Jesus Christ.
17. Lord, help me to be faithful in my marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
18. I command total restoration of my marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
19. Father, bring a wind of fresh love, joy, peace and comfort upon my marriage/relationship, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.Father remove from my spouse anything negatively affecting the success of our marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
21. LORD, take away from my spouse every habit, custom or tradition bringing a separation into our marriage/relationship, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22. Father, deliver my spouse from the spirit of anger and unforgiveness, in Jesus’ name.
23. Oh God, set my spouse free from lying and deceit, in Jesus’ name.
24. Father God, remove stubbornness from my spouse, in Jesus’ name.
25. LORD, change my spouse and help him/her to contribute positively to the success of our marriage/relationship, in every way possible, in the name of Jesus Christ.
26. Lord, help my spouse to be faithful in our marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
27. I command the fire of the Holy Ghost to consume every imagination of the powers of darkness to destroy my marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
28. Every evil hand stretched out against the success of my marriage/relationship, I destroy you, by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
29. I release, the consuming fire of God upon any person or personality fighting against my marriage/relationship, in Jesus’ name.
30. The word of God declares, “…what therefore God has joined together, let not man put asunder.” I declare, in accordance with the Word of God, that no man or woman can be able to destroy my marriage, in Jesus’ name.
31. Any man/woman determined to scatter my marriage/relationship; I command the fire of God to scatter you, in Jesus’ name.
32. I break in pieces every horn scattering my marriage, in the name of Jesus Christ.
33. Every agent of darkness sent to wreck my marriage/relationship; I bind and cast you out, in Jesus’ name.
34. With the blood of Jesus Christ, I shatter every covenant that gives the enemy upper hand to hinder the success of my marriage/relationship, in the name of Jesus Christ.
35. Every covenant opposing the success and continuance of my marriage/relationship, I break you, with the blood of Jesus Christ, in Jesus’ name.
36. I command the blessings of God upon my marriage/relationship, in the name of Jesus Christ.
37. I loose my marriage/relationship from every form of manipulation, in Jesus’ name.
38. I set myself and my spouse free from every demonic manipulation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
39. I command seven-fold restoration of everything the enemy has taken from my marriage, in Jesus’ name.
40. I retrieve back my marriage/relationship, from the hands of the enemy, in Jesus’ name.
41. I receive an hundred-fold restoration of my marriage/relationship, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
42. Thank God for answers to your prayers.
Please, kindly spare a few moments of your time to Pray For Someone who is in need of your prayers now.
You can send your prayer request to us HERE. We are delighted to bring them before the throne of God. Visitors to our site can also pray for you.
The LORD is answering our prayers. Keep on praying! God Almighty intervenes when you pray!