We pray for the sick every
Monday Night on Facebook LIVE @ 9 PM EST . Join us via
Facebook or you can call in via
conference call or
webinar . To get the nightly call in credentials or webinar details, please
RSVP HERE . If you will be joining via conference call or webinar,
RSVP is required (Follow the instructions to connect with us from our email you received after signing up). Sometimes to receive our healings, we need to take a step of faith. What do you have to loose, except your sickness or ailment. One will never know until we give God a chance. He loves you and desires to show Himself strong on your behalf! Spread the Word, tell anyone that is sick, and join us for some fun and excitement as you experience the power of GOD! Our host will be our Leader,
Martiele Swanko. If you are sick, lost hope and are looking for an alternative medicine, why not try prayer? (We like to call it Gospills!) Don’t give up! We believe in the power of prayer.Martiele Swanko, our Leader, flows in the gift of healing. With Over 30 years of ministry & faithfully praying for the sick, She has seen great results.
There are many ways to receive our healings. Medical Doctors, General surgeons, Diet, Medicine just to name a few. Another way is through a supernatural touch from God that can not be explained by science!! There are many examples of this in the Bible. Here’s one from Luke.
Luke 8:43-48 (NIV) states, ” And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years, but no one could heal her. She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped. “Who touched me?” Jesus asked. When they all denied it, Peter said, “Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you.” But Jesus said, “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.” Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.”
The Lord is the Great Physician, our Healer. He is faithful to His promises. The word of God says in Proverbs 4:20-22, “My son, give attention to my words; … Keep them in the midst of your heart. For they are life to those who find them and health to all their body.…”
Every Monday Night, your Dynamic Family gather together for a special time of Prayer for the Sick. You are also welcome to stand in proxy and receive prayer for a loved one that is ill or to pray for your furry friends, dogs and pets.The bible says in James 5:15 “And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.” Jesus said,” Where two or three are gathered in His name he promised to be there.” Matt.18:20 states that the Great Physician is here to heal.
Step out by faith and Register for Monday Night Prayer. This might be your divine appointment. Come with expectancy, believing God for your miracle. For more information, text (561)235-2335 and request meeting details.
Your Dynamic Family is looking forward to standing and agreeing with you!
Bob Morgan, Miami, Florida
Bob Morgan, Miami Florida
“Many years ago I was stationed at Homestead Air force Base near Miami, Florida. At a ministry in South Florida I met Martiele, and I was very impressed. She was very active in the many things that the head of the ministry was doing. She was also outgoing and she would jump right in, being led by the Lord. She was active in other ministries as well. I worked with her several times on various projects and it was always a good experience.
I come from a family where the majority of us are involved in ministries in one way or another. My father was a pastor of a church for many years, so I was basically raised in a church pew.
When I saw what was going on with these other ministries, I realized that I was unique in my church experiences. I felt very blessed, but nonetheless I became very subdued with it. I would watch Martiele work with such passion and such a desire and drive to do the Lord’s work. It was very inspiring to observe that zeal.
I experienced some medical problem with my stomach and abdomen. The doctor prescribed me some antibiotics, and said it really just needed to run its course.
At that time, I was working on a project with Martiele. We were at a mall and completed what we had to do. As we were leaving in our separate vehicles, I remembered that a friend suggested that I have Martiele pray for me.
So I stopped and said, “Martiele, I need to talk to you just a second. I have this thing going on and I don’t know exactly what it is. But I wondered…” Immediately she says, “Hang on for just a minute. Put your hand where it’s bothering you. Where the pain is.” As I put my hand down, she put her hand on mine. Then she placed her other hand on my back and started praying. There was such a power and anointing in what she was doing. I had heard powerful prayers before, and I’ve been in ministries that do incredible things. After it was done, Martiele took a few steps and got into her car. She said, “I have to go Rob, but I’ll talk to you later.” I waved at her, and while I was putting my helmet on before getting on my motorcycle, I pivoted and turned, taking my first step. I felt nothing, no change. As I lifted my other foot I felt a rush come over me and I was healed instantly. I turned around and looked where my feet were standing a few minutes ago. I knew that the infirmity was still
there in that place. I looked at Martiele who was backing out of her parking spot. I’m waved my hands frantically saying, “Wait.”
How To Pray For The Sick Benny Hinn Ministries 2016-04-18T19:01:21-05:00
In this study, Pastor Benny offers an insightful biblical truth that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the Gospel of Power for every believer. You will discover:
- The world today is looking for God’s power.
- God’s will for His people is to live in Health.
- That the healing power of God belongs to every believer.
- You have the legal right to be anointed.
- The difference between the presence of God and the Power of God.
- How to find God’s will by Looking at the life of Jesus.
- Sickness is not the will of God
- To wait until faith is born before you pray for the sick.
- 1 2 Hours of Lecture in this Express Course!
- 2 This inspiring teaching includes testimony from Pastor Benny’s own life, his personal study of God’s Word, and his firsthand knowledge gleaned from over thirty years of miracle-filled ministry.
- 3 Course Summary:
- 4 Healing Prayer for the Sick
- 5 Healing Prayer SMS for the Sick
- 6 Healing Prayer Messages for the Sick
- 7 Awesome Healing Prayer for the Sick
- 8 Yoke-Breaking Healing Prayer for the Sick
2 Hours of Lecture in this Express Course!
This inspiring teaching includes testimony from Pastor Benny’s own life, his personal study of God’s Word, and his firsthand knowledge gleaned from over thirty years of miracle-filled ministry.
In this scripture filled session, Pastor Benny explains how the world today is looking for God’s power and how that without the power of God the Gospel is empty. Learn about the biblical truth that the healing power of God belongs to every believer and the difference between the presence of God and the Power of God. Pastor Benny goes on to teach that the presence of Jesus is for our benefit, and when we surrender totally to him, his healing power will flow through us for the benefit of others.
Pastor Benny will explains why the power of the gospel is needed in the Church today. Learn about Pastor Benny’s early years in ministry and the realization that the key to releasing the power of God in your life is found in surrendering and yielding to the Lord. In this dynamic new course, Pastor Benny helps you see how easy finding God’s will can be found by looking at the Life of Jesus.
Pastor Benny explains how he confronted a personal family crisis, and how the answer to the question:
“if God is good, why does he allow sickness”
will enable you to effectively minister healing to those who have been struck with disease. Pastor Benny will share with you how in the midst of preaching at his Father’s funeral, he received the answer that God is good and that sickness does not come from Jesus.
Pastor Benny trains you to effectively minister healing to those in your family, church and community. He will emphasizes the importance of settling the questions once and for all that sickness is not from God and every problem, every disaster, everything bad that happens to humanity happens because of the fall of man, not the fall of God. God had nothing to do with it.
Pastor Benny concludes this teaching with a powerful declaration:
“My brother, my sister it’s time you move in faith!”
Pastor Benny will share with you the importance of faith, not only when you are ministering to others, but when you are believing for your own healing as well. This teaching will encourage you to build the faith of those you minister to before you pray for their healing and you will learn the scriptures to share with them to back it up.
Sickness is inevitable to every human – that’s human nature for you! When loved ones, family and friends fall sick, as important as the care by the doctors and nurses are, so are our prayers and good wishes.
These caring words of prayers and wishes have a way of letting them know that we share in their suffering and that they have a space in our hearts, thereby helping them to get better faster than expected.
In this list are good wishes and prayers you can choose from for your sick loved ones. I hope you like them, and I hope that they get better.
Healing Prayer for the Sick
1. I hope you get well soon so that you’ll enjoy life’s blessed moments.
2. I wish you a speedy recovery as you’re nursed back to health by the nurses!
3. I pray you’re back to full health sooner than ever because we miss you at work. Get well soon.
4. Your place isn’t on the sick bed. I pray that the healing hand of God will raise you and strengthen you.
5. Your face looks so off colour whenever you fall sick. I don’t like such moments. Get well soon so we can have a beautiful you again!
6. The hospital isn’t the best place to be in. The smell is out of this world, and the injections horrible. I wish you a speedy recovery!
7. I pray that you get healthier and happier as you recover from malaria. I love you.
8. By Jesus’s stripes, you’re healed! Amen.
9. Cheer up and get well soon. Your friends miss your company.
10. We have a couple of new gists to share, so get well quick, so that we get to it!
- 50 Powerful Prayer Points for Protection
Healing Prayer SMS for the Sick
11. Dad, Mum, I and others miss your laughter reverberating in the hallway. Get up quick! Wishing you a swift recovery.
12. You’re one of the strongest persons I’ve met. Gather the positive energy, and be healed from inside out.
13. Rest and relax, as you get all the care you need to be back on track. Get well soon brother.
14. I want you to know that you’re in my prayers for your quick recovery. May God’s healing power rest upon you.
15. We send you all the good wishes in the world as you are freed from the hold of sickness.
16. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through this period of being under the weather. May the weather clear, and may you be returned to full health soon.
17. I hope you get back to a hundred percent health soon. I truly miss not having you around.
18. I pray the sickness doesn’t submerge, and that you enjoy the rest of your life in perfect health. God bless you.
19. I hope my well wishes will spread a smile on your sick face. Get well soon dear.
20. I’m happy to hear you are getting better. I hope you bounce back to your healthy self soon.
Healing Prayer Messages for the Sick
21. May the peace of God rest upon you and release you from your sick bed.
22. We pray for a miraculous healing for you as soon as possible. We love seeing you hale and hearty.
23. May all the strength and help you need to get back to your strong self, be supplied to you. Get better very soon.
24. God’s powerful hand will take away your discomfort and ill health. You’re on your way to a healthier life.
25. I hope you get a good energy needed to get well soon. I miss your contagious smile and your lively spirit.
26. Your absence and illness hurt us as the day goes by without having you around. May the angels tend and pamper you, and may you spend the rest of your life in sound health.
27. I pray that you sickness pass as quickly as it came. I can’t wait to have you back home.
28. Every day I pray that the Lord keep you from suffering due to the sickness. He’ll get you back to your feet faster than you imagine. Get well soon!
29. May the be a total healing of your body, soul and spirit. You’re healed in Jesus name!
30. May you be fit for all of life’s task my friend. Get well soon!
Awesome Healing Prayer for the Sick
31. May the miracle of total recuperation work wonders in your life. Bounce back to total health my dear.
32. May the healing hands of the divine bring you to fast recovery. Amen.
33. “Get on your feet and walk!” That’s God telling you your sickness is over!
34. My prayers are with you so that you heal up very fast.
35. May the pain and tough times engendered by your illness be removed by the healing hands of God. Amen.
36. May the ill health leave you, may the pains go, and may you be as strong as a horse again.
37. May you experience the joy of being in sound health again. This I pray!
38. Get well soon and bubble with life. God is with you all the way.
39. May the healing powers of the “most high” bring comfort and grace in place of sickness. Get well soon.
40. May the messengers of God responsible for a good health visit you and lead you back to sound health.
Yoke-Breaking Healing Prayer for the Sick
41. May the blessings of good health always be yours. Grace to you as you get better.
42. As you recuperate from your sickness, I pray that God’s love be with you to see you through these trying times.
43. May you heal up and find health in no time. Get better soon.
44. May the hand that raised Jesus from the dead raise you from your sick bed. I wish you quick recovery.
45. I pray for speedy and easy recovery for you. Heal fast so you can return to your cheerful self.
46. I pray that you win the battle over sickness and illness. Get well soon.
47. May laughter be in your mouth again. May you find total freedom from the hold of sickness.
48. May you find warmth and good cheer as you recover from your illness.
49. May you blossom once again like a tree planted by the riverside. Feel good soon.
50. Recover fast to be sound in health. Grace to you.
- Written By Omopo Stanley.