1. Click on Scripture to View Image
2. Right-click on Scripture and choose “Save Link As” to Download Image
|Numbers.1||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.2||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.3||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.4||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.5||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.5.24||Some Suffering Is Self-Inflicted|
|Numbers.5.27||Some Suffering Is Self-Inflicted|
|Numbers.6||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.7||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.8||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.9||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.9.13||Some Suffering Is Self-Inflicted|
|Numbers.10||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.10.11-12||God Led Israel From A Cloud|
|Numbers.11||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.11.2||Israel Asked Moses To Pray For Relief From God’s Fire|
|Numbers.11.4||REF-Egyptians Traveling With Israel Longed For Home|
|Numbers.11.16a||God Gave Instructions To Moses|
|Numbers.11.16b||God Wants Leaders People Follow|
|Numbers.11.16c||Leaders Must Be Recognized By Peers|
|Numbers.11.16d||Tabernacle Was A Place To Meet God|
|Numbers.11.17a||Tabernacle Was A Place To Meet God|
|Numbers.11.17b||God’s Holy Spirit Was On Moses|
|Numbers.11.17c||There Are Different Levels Of Holy Spirit|
|Numbers.11.17d||The Holy Spirit Helps Us Bear Burdens|
|Numbers.11.25a||God Lives In A Cloud|
|Numbers.11.25b||God Gave Instructions To Moses|
|Numbers.11.25c||There Are Different Levels Of Spirit|
|Numbers.11.25d||God Put Some Of His Spirit On Leaders|
|Numbers.11.25e||Prophecies Come By The Holy Spirit|
|Numbers.12||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.12.1||Attack From Moses’s Family|
|Numbers.13||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.14||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.14.21||Somehow, God’s Glory Fills The Earth|
|Numbers.14.33||Faithlessness Has A Cost|
|Numbers.14.34||Some Suffering Is Self-Inflicted|
|Numbers.15||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.15.31||Some Suffering Is Self-Inflicted|
|Numbers.16||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.17||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.18||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.19||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.20||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.21||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.21.17||Israel Asked Moses To Pray For Relief From God’s Snakes|
|Numbers.22||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.23||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.24||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.24.17||Star To Signify A King Prophecy Literal|
|Numbers.24.23-24a||God Controls Storms|
|Numbers.24.23-24b||Prophecy: Storms Will Destroy Enemy Ships|
|Numbers.25||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.26||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.27||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.28||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.29||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.30||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.31||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.32||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.33||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.33.4||REF-God Defeated All The gods Of Egypt|
|Numbers.34||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.35||Chapter Title Slide|
|Numbers.35.33||Murder Pollutes The Land|
|Numbers.36||Chapter Title Slide|
Nine Prayers in Numbers:
11. Aaron for the blessing of God upon the people (32 words in the form of benediction;Num 6:24-26). Answered because of God’s promise (Num 6:27).
12. Moses for God to bless on the journey (27 words; Num 10:35-36). Answered when Israel lived free from sin, but unanswered when they sinned, which was according to God’s word (Ex 32:32-33).
13. Moses in complaining to God because the burden was too heavy (136 words; Num 11:10-15). Answered because of God’s words (Num 11:16-20,25-30).
14. Moses for God to show him what to do to give the people flesh (56 words; Num 11:21-22). Answered because of God’s word (Num 11:21) and to show His power (Num 11:23).
15. Moses for the healing of Miriam (8 words; Num 12:13). Answered because of God’s love for Moses (Num 12:14-16).
16. Moses for God to spare Israel and uphold His own honor (208 words; Num 14:13-19). Answered because of Moses’ prayer (Num 14:20).
17. Moses for judgment on sin (20 words; Num 16:15). Answered because of sin (Num 16:23-34).
18. Israel for forgiveness of sin (25 words; Num 21:7). Answered because of Moses’ prayer and by type of Christ on the cross (Num 21:7-9; 3:14-16).
19. Moses for a new leader of Israel (56 words; Num 27:16-17). Answered because of God’s plan for Israel (Num 27:18-23).
References to prayer (Num 11:2; 21:7).
by Kerry Bachmann (Rock Springs WY)
Heavenly Father, I seek your ear to listen, to offer your power an mercy an holy grace, that you might save our sister from the clutches of death. For she has not yet seen with her eyes nor heard with her ears, your divine power an exisistence. I pray that you seek this child an bring her to the righteous path that she may me be lovingly guided an walk with you in your glorified light an loving protection. I pray that the angels an soldiers of your All Mighty Kingdom come to battle for her soul, for spiritual weakness binds her to desparity an death is close at hand. I pray that she is wrapped in the peace an comfort an loving warmth of the wings of the Holy Spirit . Forgive her sins for she knows not of your Holy Kingdom an not of our savior Jesus Christ. I pray that the blood of Jesus bathes an cleanses an renews her spirit an gives her faith in the All Mighty. In the name of our Savior I pray to God that you seek this spiritually blind an helpless child for she cannot find her way, bless her with the Holy Spirit an open her eyes, touch her heart. I pray that you heal her young 27 yr old body, from the scars an damage of drinking, give her the will to live according to your will that she might live to embrace an witness your miracles an divine power, love an existence. Let it be your will that she accepts an recieves the love an forgiveness of Jesus Christ. I pray forgiveness an love an strength be rained upon
Our sister in Christ. Please, heal her pain an discomfort, dry her tears an relieve her fears with your Fatherly love. I pray that her life is preserved an a second chance mercifully given to her, through your loving grace, so that she may find peace an hope an the meaning of life, and eternal life, that she may seek your divine grace an Holy righteousness an be reborn in the body an blood of Jesus Christ. In my small an imperfect existence I pray that you hear my plea an let it be your will to let lift up her soul an let her shine as your child of your perfect creation. In the name of Our Father, Son, an Holy Spirit I pray for a miracle to be blessed upon this child as she lies in her bed with the fear of the darkness of death
Return to Prayer for Depression