Find unique and funny wishes for new born baby and express your blessings to the new parents. Send unique new baby wishes to new parents for the arrival of the new member of the family.
As we welcome new born babies in our world, we also shower them with our hopes and wishes that we yearn to be granted. Not only goodness in health but as well as abundance in love and happiness. Even at an early age, we desire them to be the greatest version of themselves that they can possibly be in the near future.
You can use this collection of new born baby wishes to send your wishes and congratulations messages to the new parents by card, a message, an sms, an email or bundle it with a baby shower gift. All you need to do is choose a wish and send it with love. You will also find funny baby wishes, messages and prayers for new born babies.
Table of contents
- 1 New Born Baby Wishes – Unique and Funny Messages
- 2 New Born Baby Prayers and Blessings
- 3 Heartfelt Newborn Baby Congratulations Messages
- 4 What to Write in a Newborn Baby Card
- 5 Images with Cute Newborn Baby Wishes
- 6 Congratulations Messages for Newborn Baby
- 7 Related Posts
- 8 Baby Congratulations Quotes
- 9 Baby Greetings Quotes
- 10 Congratulations Quotes For Baby Boy
- 11 Newborn Baby Quotes Wishes
- 12 Welcome Baby Quotes
- 13 New Baby Girl Greeting Card Messages
- 14 Greeting Message For New Born Baby
- 15 Greeting Words For New Born Baby
- 16 Baby Born Greeting
- 17 Greetings For New Born Baby’s Parents
- 18 New Baby Girl Wishes
- 19 Newborn Baby Girl Congratulation Messages
- 20 Wishes for Newborn Baby Girl
- 21 Congratulation New baby girl Wishes and Messages
- 22 Baby Girl Congratulations Messages from Parents
New Born Baby Wishes – Unique and Funny Messages
- Congratulations on the angel added to your family!
- We give our best wishes for the new blessing in your family.
- Welcome to the Christian world and may you grow with abundance of God’s grace.
- May your newborn always give out rays of sunshine and happiness to the people around .
- As you are an awesome friend, I know you will be more awesome as parent to this little one!
- Shine bright little angel and never outgrow your cuteness!
- We are so happy for the additional to your family and wish many more to come!
- May you grow into a !
- Get ready to be spoiled! – Your Granny!
- Because I’m a cool aunt so you’re going to have the coolest kid!
- With a father so handsome and a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations!
- Pregnancy Congratulations Messages and Wishes for Pregnant Woman
- We are with you as you celebrate this beautiful moment of your life and we wish you all the best. Congratulations for the arrival of your new baby.
- Treasure and save every moment with this baby, as time flies so fast and soon will become a young . Congratulations for finding something so magical.
- May your family be more blessed as you walk into your new journey as mentors of your child.
- We are so joyful to hear of the arrival this new blessing to your life!
- Hello parenthood! Prepare yourselves for a world-turning yet wonderful roller coaster ride!
- Good luck Daddy! Be sure to load your gun with bullets!
- You are gonna be a great Mom because I know you so!
- I wish the best things in life happen to your sweet little baby, may get lots of attention and care from you. Congratulations to you both.
- Congratulation, may God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family!
- It’s a boy! Get ready to rock n’ roll!
- Say Hi for me to your precious jewel!
- Oh, I’ll be looking forward as little you will soon be messing around the house!
- Your newborn baby is oozing with cuteness! will be a walking ray of sunshine!
- Welcome to the world of many sleepless nights, countless restless days and piles of laundry. It’s called Parenthood. Enjoy!
- You will be great parents because God will always guide you along the path you’re going to take.
- Hooray to you! An angel has come down from Heaven to bring forth joy!
- Get ready for a lot of fun and laughter moments with your cherub!
- You will become as beautiful as your mother, careful breaking hearts in the future beauty!
- There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your new born baby’s breath, the happy cooing sounds and the smell of baby skin. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your new baby! Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God
- We are so happy, now you will be able to taste a little bit of heaven! God bless you new parents!
- Wishing you and your new-born baby all the very best. Get ready for this exciting journey with hoy and memories.
New Born Baby Prayers and Blessings
Find prayers and blessings for the new born baby and send them with love to your friends or family who just became parents.
“I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD.”
“Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.”
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.”
“When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.”
“Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.”
“Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
“Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.”
But Jesus said, “Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
“For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.”
These new born baby wishes and congratulations messages will be the symbol of our blessing to them, a sign of good luck that we want them to have. We have so many baby wishes and messages that we want to convey and put into one simple but meaningful thought. We want to give those parents the best new born congratulation messages to let them feel that we are happy and also celebrating for their new role as parents. If you like to send a funny quote or other baby sayings, check out our quotes and sayings for baby.
These newborn baby wishes and prayers are the best we could offer to new parents, to show that, aside from material gifts, it is always the thought that counts. Those parents would also be warmed by your baby shower wishes to inspire them to be great nurturer and protector of their young ones. You can also suggest a name for the new baby, check out our boy names and girl names to find a name for them.
Go ahead and send a beautiful wish to your friends who just became rookies in parenting.
Got any suggestions? You can leave us a new born baby wish, a blessing or a prayer in the comments below!
Related Articles about Baby Names:
We hope these adorable newborn baby wishes will help you welcome your near and dear newborn babies. A baby is the best gift to all parents. With the arrival of a newborn, parents are overcome with happiness and seem to have the greatest gift they could ever have. Nothing in this entire universe can exist that can make parents as happy as having a baby. So, you must convey wishes of congratulations to all of the parents who are your near and dear ones when they give birth to a little baby with a newborn card. You should write messages in the cards to congratulate the parents, as well as convey good wishes to the newborn baby for his or her upcoming bright future. Congratulate the parents on the arrival of a newborn baby in the family! Send warm wishes for the new baby and shower them with your blessings. Some unique new baby congratulations messages are shown below:
Heartfelt Newborn Baby Congratulations Messages
- Congratulations! Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. It will not be there forever, and you should take as many pictures as possible. You will want to miss a single precious moment!
- This is a beautiful time in your life that you will never forget. The birth of your child is something that changes you indefinitely.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! This new addition will bring you lots of cuddling, fun times and sweet memories. It will be worth the sleepless nights. All the best to your family.
- This might be your first child, but it will certainly not be your last. I can see from your pictures that this is what you were made to do.
- I hope you have a happy and healthy journey ahead of your family. Congratulations!
- Having a new baby changes a wife and husband into a mommy and daddy. As you venture into parenthood together, you will become wiser and more mature, while finding a new profound love for the amazing baby you have produced. Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
- There is nothing sweeter than a baby’s smile. Nothing cuter than a baby’s laugh. And definitely nothing more ear-piercing than a baby’s cry. But I’m sure you will be able to cope with the negatives, enough to be amazed by the positives or raising a baby. Welcome to the most tiring heaven on earth. It’s called parenthood. Congratulations!
- There’s something about babies that make us smile and believe in goodwill to all humans. We feel warm and fuzzy all over and start wishing good wishes for everyone. We look forward to meeting your new baby soon.
- May your new bundle of joy bring happiness into your life and fill a void in your heart. Take pride in loving and raising your little miracle. I know you will be the best dad you can possibly be.
- Take the time to really enjoy your child’s infancy; after all, they do grow up so fast. Congratulations on your new life.
- There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your baby’s breath, happy coos, and gentle kisses. Congratulations on your happy bundle.
What to Write in a Newborn Baby Card
- Congratulations, and welcome to the world of sleepless nights, restless days and mountains of laundry. Just remember: what doesn’t break you will make you a better person.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your double barrel of fun. You have been twice blessed with your newborn twins. It’s going to be double dose of fun, laughter, love and dirty diapers. Enjoy it all!
- Cheers to your growing family. We look forward to celebrating your baby’s arrival with you year after year after year.
- Behold! A miracle has blessed your home. Congratulations on your new baby.
- Babies are a blessing, and you have received one. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. May the Almighty shine His grace on your entire family!
- In life, it is hard to count blessings in one hand. Today, you received one of the most coveted and special gifts any parent could ever have. I wish to congratulate you and wish you well as you embark on this wonderful parenting journey.
- When that baby was born and it drew its first breath, it was not only it that was given life. It was your relationship as well. Now that there is a baby in the mix, your life will take a completely different curve, it will change. For the better. Because a baby, is always a blessing in any relationship. Congratulations!
- The birth of a baby brings renewed hope in the future. May your family bask in enduring happiness as you embrace parenthood. Congratulations!
- As you welcome your new baby boy, it is my wish and hope that all of the troubles of the world will disappear every time he smiles at you.
- You have arrived. Your newborn will open a world of wonder and adventure. It will be a world filled with laughter, tears and love. Congratulations and good luck on this new journey.
- This is always wonderful news – a new baby! We’re excited for you, and truly thankful that your new baby arrived safe and healthy. Praying for joy, peace and some quiet nights for your family.
- Congratulations to the newest Mama and Papa Bear. Baby Bear seems is perfect!
- Cheers to the new set of parents and their little babe. As you stare with wide-eyed wonder at your sweet baby, friendly reminder that a few years of wide-awake nights will follow. Enjoy it, but let us know if we can help.
- Congratulations on your newest addition. It’s really cool when you start seeing parts of yourself in your little one. It’s the ultimate reward of parenthood.
- Congratulations! May God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family!
- Congratulations to the proud parents who have such a sweet baby.
- Welcome to the world, Baby ______. Know that you are loved by many.
- Experiencing the birth of a child and watching him grow is one of life’s greatest treasures. Take it slow; before you know it, your little one will not be so little anymore.
- There is nothing like the love a parent has for their child. We know you will be the best parents this kid could ever want. Congrats, (names).
- You are so blessed to bring a new baby into the world, and I cannot wait to see your new sweet blessing.
- Sending heartiest prayers to the Almighty to make the life of this baby full of color and joy.
- Dear baby, be ready to get all of the love and pampering from your lucky parents.
- Sending oceans of love and blessings to the newborn baby.
- Let the life of this newborn baby be full of great achievements and success stories.
- Happy Birthday to your little one! We know this is an exciting time for your family, and we hope you are blessed with years of happiness.
- I hereby congratulate the parents of this newborn baby, and hope they continue to experience this incredible amount of joy in the years to come.
- We hope this newborn baby will make all of us feel proud of her one day.
- May you find parenthood a wonderful and rewarding experience! Congratulations!
Images with Cute Newborn Baby Wishes
Congratulations Messages for Newborn Baby
- Dear baby, start coloring the world with joy and happiness; it’s your job.
- Sending inspiration to the newborn baby to rock his future ahead.
- Judging by the parents, this is going to be an amazing baby! Congratulations!
- I know that raising a baby is harder than most of the things, if not everything a couple has ever done. But the reward is worth it. Prepare to lose your sleep, but gain happiness. Congratulations!
- I know you guys are used to waking up at the sound of the alarm clock, but you won’t be needing it anymore! You now have the cutest alarm clock ever! It will always ring on time and it comes with diaper changing needs as well! Congratulations!
- Sending warm wishes to the joyous family that received the gift of a newborn baby.
- Let your newborn baby have a wonderful and blessed life.
- Sending tons of hugs and kisses for the newborn baby.
- Heartiest congratulations to the new parents; enjoy parenting!
- All the best of the best wishes to you and your newborn baby.
- Let your newborn baby make you feel proud of her one day.
- Make your baby special, and hope you become very special to your baby one day.
- Overload your most prized possession, your baby, with endless love.
- Sending new dreams to the newborn baby, and new thoughts of new responsibilities to the new parents.
- Congratulations on your newest family member! May God bless your new baby with good luck, health and wealth.
- You can’t imagine how quickly little babies grow, so be sure to cherish every minute. . Congratulations!
- Warm wishes to the new baby. May your little angel bring loads of love, joy, and smiles in your lives.
- Welcome to parenthood. My best wishes are with you. Lots of love.
- Wishing you and your new angel all the very best. Congratulations!
- Let the Almighty shower all His blessings upon this gifted newborn baby.
- May you cherish this special time, and may the pleasures of parenting warm your heart and fill your life with wonderful memories with your newborn.
- Congratulations to the new Mum and Dad on the arrival of your little angel. May God bless your baby with all of His love, care and happiness.
- Baby Girl Wishes and Congratulation Messages
- Baby Boy Wishes and Congratulation Messages
- Congratulation Messages to New Parents
- Congratulation Messages for the New Mom
- Congratulation Messages for the New Dad
- Baby Shower Messages
- Congratulation Messages to First Time Parents
- New Baby Quotes
- Congratulations Messages for a Second Child
The birth of a new baby is good news for not just the parents, but other friends and family. And sending good wishes for both mother and baby is usually in place. Find wishes below to send to the new parents to felicitate with them.
Baby Congratulations Quotes
1. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby. I wish you strength and grace to recover strongly.
2. I felicitate with you on the delivery of your baby. I wish that the baby will bring only joy into the home.
3. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. I was so mesmerised by the cuteness of your baby that I wanted to save it in a glass. I wish that the beauty he/she has brought in will not fade.
4. A baby is a joy to carry and to cuddle. I can’t wait to see yours. I wish him/her greatness all the days of his/her life.
5. It is a blessing to bring such a beautiful baby into our world. I wish that blessing will keep increasing in your home.
6. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby. This time when you are enjoying the precious gift you have been given, my prayer for you is that no sorrow will not ruin it.
7. I congratulate you on the new addition to your family. Having a newborn gives one courage to fight battles thrown at your baby and I wish you victory all around.
- 100 Congratulations on Your New Born Baby Boy or Girl Messages
8. I rejoice with you on being new parents. I know the baby will not lack great parenting. I pray you have all you need to even be greater parents.
9. Having a new baby is really a thing of joy. May the love the child brings never cease to blossom in your heart.
10. I greet you warmly from my heart over the news of your newborn baby. And I wish you a warm and loving parent-child relationship.
Baby Greetings Quotes
11. A new addition always brings changes in one’s life. May the addition of this new baby to your family only bring good tidings.
12. Congratulations to you two. We can only imagine the wealth of your love for your baby. No evil eye will ruin it.
13. I know you have other children but the birth of another baby always seems new and fresh. I congratulate you.
14. Every child comes with a different lesson, thrill and challenges. May you be filled with wisdom to handle it all. Congratulations.
15. Congratulations on the new baby. May you enjoy all the feelings of joy that has accompanied his/her birth.
16. I envy your new baby. He/she couldn’t have picked a nicer family to be born into. May his/her birth even bring you closer.
17. Immediately I saw your baby, I knew the Almighty sent an angel over to you to fill your family with all kinds of goodness.
18. I am so happy for you over the successful delivery of your baby. May your time with him/her be filled with sweet memories.
19. May this new birth usher in the birth of peace, love, joy, happiness and greatness into your family. Congratulations.
20. Congratulations to you two on being new parents. May the baby experience the good things of life.
Congratulations Quotes For Baby Boy
21. I wish for wisdom and knowledge for your baby to address all of life’s curves. I congratulate you on the birth of the baby.
22. May the world experience impact by the reason of your baby’s birth. I felicitate with you.
23. Hi to the new member of the family. Help me tell him/her welcome to the world. Congratulations.
24. The first fruit of your womb will usher in more awesome babies for you. Wait for it, as your bossom be filled with God’s inheritance. I celebrate your successful delivery.
25. Change is the most constant thing in life. As your baby grows and changes, may he/she grow positively and be a role model worthy of emulation.
26. Congratulations on your baby. May you be endowed with wisdom to train him/her into an exemplary citizen.
27. Your baby marks the beginning of a legacy. May he treats your legacy right and not soil it.
28. I rejoice with you for the safe delivery. May all the sweet smiles and giggles, cute unintelligible mumbles and just the previous sight of your baby continue to fill you with joy.
29. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby. May the arrival of your baby also bring along all your heart desires.
30. Children are a gift from the Almighty. May he continue to keep your baby in the hollow of his hands.
Newborn Baby Quotes Wishes
31. I cannot wait to see your baby and watch him/her grow. I wish him/her growth in all ramifications and not just physically.
32. Congratulations on being new parents. I pray you will not go on this journey with the wisdom of yesterday but the wisdom of tomorrow that will help you be the best parents to your baby.
33. I am sure the size of your baby is smaller compared to how ecstatic you are for this new bundle of joy. I rejoice with you.
34. I rejoice with you on your baby’s arrival. May you remain healthy to enjoy all the positives and have the strength to handle the challenges that come with it.
35. Today marks the beginning of another journey in the life of your family. I wish you a smooth ride ahead. Congratulations on your new baby.
36. The Almighty has smiled on you by giving you this beautiful bundle of joy. May he continue to smile on your family.
37. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Becoming parents has its ups and downs, from the cute smiles to the cranky tears. I wish you the best.
38. I could not help smiling at the perfection of your baby. You have really produced the perfect baby. And I wish you grace and strength to be the perfect examples.
39. Parenting is both a privilege and a responsibility. I am so happy you were found worthy to experience this. Congratulations on your new baby.
40. Your baby has made mum and dad out of you too. I wish you grace to handle the new responsibility.
Welcome Baby Quotes
41. You are now past the morning sickness, emotional outbursts and ridiculous food cravings. Congratulations on your baby.
42. Your baby will make you realise how big a heart a human has that you can love another so unconditionally. I wish you a beautiful journey of love.
43. A newborn baby invokes sweetness, warmth and love from all and sundry. May all these not be lacking in your baby’s life.
44. Congratulations on becoming a mother. The relationship between a mother and her child is always a mystery but you are beginning to experience it.
45. From this moment, every first time your baby does something will be ingrained in your heart. I wish you jolly first experiences.
46. Congratulations on your new baby. May you not lack all the help you will need with the baby.
47. You are a father today and a father is a provider and a protector. May you not lack the grace to be all these and more for your baby.
48. I felicitate with you on the birth of your baby. Now your empty days will be filled with pleasure from this bundle of joy.
49. Congratulations on your baby’s arrival. Now, you have a reason to conquer all life’s worries.
50. You are starting a journey today with your baby; a journey that is equally a pleasure and exhausting. I wish you a smooth ride.
New Baby Girl Greeting Card Messages
51. May your baby enjoy favour from young and old, male and female. Congratulations on his/her birth.
52. Congratulations on your newborn baby. Every parent knows that you don’t always get it right. But I pray you will not fall into mistakes with grievous consequences for your child.
53. When life throws you a tough ball, may you continually find joy in your baby. Congratulations on being parents.
54. I rejoice with you on the arrival of your baby. It is probably too early but I wish him/her prosperity in all his/her efforts ahead.
55. May your baby be a solution provider and the answer many have been waiting for. Congratulations on his/her birth.
56. Congratulations on your new baby. I wish him/her safety and protection.
57. I welcome your baby into the world. May the world be a better place because of him/her.
58. Congratulations on this baby cuteness you have given birth to. Sometimes, we wish we can keep them small but they grow up really fast. So enjoy the time while it lasts.
59. In sorrow, may your baby bring you laughter. In pain, may your baby bring you joy. When you want to give up, may your baby give you a reason to try again. Congratulations on your baby’s birth.
60. Welcome to the world, baby. The world is sometimes delightful and sometimes, stressful. I wish that you will experience more of the delight.
Greeting Message For New Born Baby
61. Their cute smiles, their fresh breath, their happy coos and sweet giggles are what make the journey worth it. Enjoy the ride as new parents.
62. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. You now have one more person to cheer you on in life.
63. Welcome to the world of parenting, a world of snuggles, drools, cuddles, dirty diapers, sleepless nights but all wonderful pleasures.
64. You have just made a new life today, you have every reason to celebrate. May his/her life keep being a cause to celebrate.
65. Congratulations on being new parents. You already have desires and expectations for your baby. May they all be fulfilled.
66. As you have become parents today, life has been good to you. I wish you more of life’s goodness.
67. The apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. Your baby is the embodiment of cuteness because of you two. I congratulate you.
68. Nature was gracious to you and gave such a precious gift. There couldn’t have been a better gift than your baby. I rejoice with you.
69. Life is to be enjoyed and not rushed, the birth of your baby will teach you that. Enjoy every stage of his/her growth.
70. I wish that you baby’s days will be bright always. Congratulations on his/her birth.
Greeting Words For New Born Baby
71. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. As you enter into this nouveau period in your life with your baby, I wish you good luck.
72. The responsibility of a new baby always makes one a better person if one is deliberate about taking responsibility. I pray for grace for you to be stronger because of your baby. I felicitate with you.
73. Your family has always been cute and your new baby just increased the beauty of your family. You might not know it but you are the envy of the world right now. Congratulations.
74. When I heard about the birth of your baby, it was as though the skies got bluer, and I knew something great had come to the world. Congratulations on his/her birth.
75. I wish you joy, peace and happiness as you spend time with your baby.
76. There is indeed nothing that can be compared to the love of the parents and vice versa. I know yours will not be different. I wish you all the best for the arrival of your baby.
77. Not everybody is blessed enough to be graced with this blessing that has been born into your family. I rejoice with you on this day.
78. Your life is perfect right now. You are the proud parents of this wonderful baby girl/boy. I wish you the very best.
79. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. A new star lit in the night sky immediately your baby was born. May he/she continue to shine brighter than the sun.
80. I wish you best of luck in raising your baby to become the best of himself/herself. I rejoice with you on your baby’s arrival.
Baby Born Greeting
81. The world would definitely be a better place because of the arrival of your baby. I am so happy for you.
82. Your family increased today because of the birth of your baby. May you keep increasing in all good ways.
83. I am sending multiple streams of love, joy and happiness to your baby all the days of his/her life. Congratulations.
84. I felicitate with you on the successful delivery of your baby. May your baby be a joy to you and the world at large always.
85. I am really happy for you over the safe birth of your baby. I wish him/her grace to fulfil his/her purpose in this world.
86. I fell absolutely in love when I cuddled your baby. I can imagine how much more happy you are to be new parents. May your heart keep smiling over his/her life.
87. When I saw your baby, I thought of many beautiful words to describe the beauty before my eyes but I found known. I am so happy for you.
88. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby. Today, you are no longer just a man but a father and you are no longer just a woman but a mother.
89. May your newborn baby continue to be a testimony of great things. I rejoice with you in being parents.
90. Children are a handful and a delight. I wish you all the best as you create your own bittersweet experience.
Greetings For New Born Baby’s Parents
91. The smile of your baby can soften a stony heart and it can gladden a bitter heart. Congratulations on his/her arrival.
92. A parent usually does not forget all the memories of their baby. May all your memories be sweet. I rejoice with you on the birth of your baby.
93. Every parent envisions the day their children will make them proud. May your baby continually be a source of pride for you. Congratulations.
94. May you be endowed with grace to nurture and protect this bundle of joy in your arms. Congratulations on his/her birth.
95. As beautiful and experience as all the changes associated with pregnancy can be, I’m sure you are happy it is over. I am more glad about this precious gift. Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
96. I am happy for you, on the arrival of your baby. May his/her future be bright.
97. You have received one of the world’s greatest gift and blessing. I rejoice with you in the safe delivery of your baby.
98. Congratulations on the arrival of your bundle of joy. Your baby has a new fan in me.
99. I can already see both of you in your baby. That is why I have no doubt that your baby will grow up to be great. I felicitate with you.
100. My prayers for your baby that he/she be kept safe by the Almighty and that his/her life be colourful like the rainbow and bright as the sun.
- Written By Ayandola Ayanleke.
New Baby Girl Wishes and Messages: If you’re lost of words and can’t express your warmest congratulation messages for new baby girl, this is a perfect section for you. Here we compile some of the best samples of new baby girl wishes and messages that you could use.
New Baby Girl Wishes
- Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. We are so grateful that our prayers for the safe delivery of your baby were answered, and we are so glad that both mother and child are doing well.
- This is a special day and we are so honoured to be a part of your new baby girl’s life. Thank you for including us in sharing the arrival of this wonderful little girl. May she always be in good health.
- We are so grateful to God for this little girl that has joined your family. Her birth is special and we pray that her life will be just as special. Congratulations to you both.
- You have a new addition to your family and the world has gained another lovely flower. May this little girl ever make you smile and may she grow up to be all that you hope she will be. Congratulations.
- Congratulations to the new addition of joy to your family. Take your time to enjoy your bundle of joy. Best wishes!
- This little girl has brightened all our lives and we are honoured to celebrate her birth with you and the rest of the family. Please receive our congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.
- Congratulations for bringing a baby girl into the world. Now get ready for smiles that bring sunrise, tears that cause thunderstorms, laughter that bring rainbows and love that brings everything together.
- As you welcome the wonderful princess into your family, I hope that the experience that comes with a baby girl becomes a rewarding and amazing period. May every memory be engraved in your hearts to make parenthood the best experience ever! Congratulations!
- Congratulations on the arrival of your precious sweet daughter! Enjoy as she fills your lives with everything pink and sweet!
Newborn Baby Girl Congratulation Messages
- I feel as though the sun has released a powerful ray to shine upon all of us and I am so excited at the birth of your new baby girl. May she ever be in good health. Congratulations.
- Congratulations to your new baby girl. May this bring you loads of happiness and joy. Best wishes!
- God has sent us a beautiful flower. May we nurture her and lead her in the right direction so that she will fulfill her destiny here on earth. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.
- Receiving news of your precious daughter’s birth was one of the best things to have happened to me in a long while. I am so glad for you and pray for you and your whole family. Congratulations.
- We have received showers of blessings from above and are so glad for the safe delivery of your baby girl. It is an honour and a blessing to be a part of her life. Congratulations to you all.
Wishes for Newborn Baby Girl
- Best wishes to the arrival of your new baby girl. Congratulations to the new parents.
- May the birth of your baby girl bring so much joy to all of you and as we all watch her grow may she turn out to be a truly remarkable girl. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.
- Congratulations to your whole family for the safe arrival of your new baby girl. It is wonderful to know that we are part of your family and therefore part of this child. Our best wishes go out to you all.
- Your family must be ecstatic as the new arrival. We are so happy for you and join you in celebrating the birth of your daughter. Congratulations to you all.
- The wonder of your baby girl being born in this generation is that she can grow up to be whatever she wants to be. Our prayer is that she will reach for the stars and break every bond that may try to hinder her from fulfilling her destiny. God bless you all and congratulations.
- As your hands hold your precious little girl may you ever be aware that you are holding a great child who will grow up to be a great woman some day. Please accept our congratulations and best wishes as you celebrate the birth of this lovely child.
Congratulation New baby girl Wishes and Messages
- This gift of a baby girl is not only for you as her parents, but she is our joy too and we are thankful that she arrived safely. God bless you and may she and indeed all of you ever be in good health. Congratulations.
- Today will go down in history as a truly special day because a wonderful girl has come to live among us. We rejoice and celebrate her safe delivery and pray for the good health of the baby, mother and all the family. Congratulations.
- Congratulations for the bouncing baby girl! Being a parent to a princess is a promise for a life full of love and sweet memories.
- She is finally here! Goodbye big belly and welcome sugar and spice. Congratulations for the baby girl!
- If I were to choose a partner again – I would still choose to be your wife forever. I love you more each day. Happy Anniversary sweetheart!
- My dear husband, you are my lover, my best friend, my prayer partner, my confidant and best of all, my husband. With you I have it all. Happiest Anniversary!
- I can’t find the words to sufficiently thank God Almighty for bringing us together as husband and wife. You are truly a treasure in this time and age. Have a wonderful Anniversary knowing that I adore you.
Baby Girl Congratulations Messages from Parents
- Get ready for everything pink and pretty. She is finally here all bundled up in excitement and amazing love. We are extremely happy for the both of you. Accept our best wishes and warmest congratulations!
- As you start this new chapter of your lives, may your baby girl bring you new memories. May she fill your home with happiness, joy, peace, unity, love, understanding and everything good. Congratulations!
The birth of a new baby brings much joy not only to the couple but to the family and friends of the mother and father as well. When friends are expecting their baby we pray with them and always hope for the safe delivery of their bundle of joy. Finally the day comes and a little girl comes into the world to bring grace and joy.
A princess is born and our joy knows no bounds. We all celebrate with the happy parents and pray that the little girl will grow up to be healthy and take her place in the world and succeed. This is the right time to send our best wishes and love messages to the parents and family of the little one. This can be in the form of a letter, email or text message and people are happy to know that their friends and family wish them well.