If you want your girlfriend, friend or wife to have a great day, these good morning prayer messages for her can help. With these prayer messages, you can make sure that your girlfriend is ready to face all of the challenges and rewards of the day ahead of her. You can use these messages as they are written or change them up for a more personal message.
Table of contents
- 1 40 Good Morning Prayer Messages for Her
- 2 Romantic Good Morning Quotes For Wife
- 3 Good Morning Poems For Wife
- 4 Romantic Love Text Messages for My Wife
- 5 Good Morning Text Messages for My Wife
- 6 Good Night Text Messages for My Wife
- 7 I Miss You Love Text Messages for My Wife
- 8 I Am Sorry Text Messages for My Wife
- 9 Thank You Love Text Messages for My Wife
- 10 Romantic Love Text messages for My Wife
- 11 30 Short Morning Prayer for my Boyfriend/ Short good morning prayer for my girlfriend
- 12 30 Short morning prayers for him or her
- 13 20 Good Morning Prayer Messages for Friends
- 14 Day 1: Pray for her walk with God.
- 15 Day 2: Pray for growth in her spiritual disciplines.
- 16 Day 3: Pray for her spiritual protection.
- 17 Day 4: Pray for deep, refreshing sleep.
- 18 Day 5: Pray for your sex life together.
- 19 Day 6: Pray for clarity and divine wisdom.
- 20 Day 7: Pray for her to enjoy who God made her to be.
- 21 Day 8: Pray for her sanctification.
- 22 Day 9: Pray for her ability to forgive.
- 23 Day 10: Pray for her to see strength in her femininity.
- 24 Day 11: Pray for her work.
- 25 Day 12: Pray for her role as a mother.
- 26 Day 13: Pray for your role as parents together.
- 27 Day 14: Pray that God would grow your wife’s friendships.
- 28 Day 15: Pray for the peace of Christ to rule in her heart.
- 29 Day 16: Pray for her connection with others.
- 30 Day 17: Pray for her to do everything for God’s glory.
- 31 Day 18: Pray for holiness in her life.
- 32 Day 19: Pray for her to notice God’s gifts and give thanks.
- 33 Day 20: Pray for her witness to those around her.
- 34 Day 21: Pray for her weaknesses.
- 35 Day 22: Pray for her strengths and unique abilities.
- 36 Day 23: Pray for her as she faces big decisions.
- 37 Day 24: Pray that your wife would be quick to forgive you.
- 38 Day 25: Pray for areas of disagreement between you.
- 39 Day 26: Pray for any temptations in her life and idols.
- 40 Day 27: Pray for her physical health and safety.
- 41 Day 28: Pray for her emotional health.
- 42 Day 29: Pray for her role in your church.
- 43 Day 30: Pray for her passions.
40 Good Morning Prayer Messages for Her
1. It is a brand new day that the Lord has made for us! Through him, we will find success, peace and joy in all that we do. Good morning, my love!
2. In everything that you do today and every day, may you find God in all of his magnificence. May you come to know, love and serve him more with each day that passes. Amen. Good morning, my dear!
3. I dedicate each of my mornings and all of my thoughts to you because you deserve it. Even if I have struggles during the day, my mornings are always good because you are in them. I thank God each and every day that you are a part of my life. I love you. Have a good morning!
4. Waking up to thoughts of you is the best way to start the day! I pray that the love that binds our two hearts together will never change and that our bond will only strengthen as time passes. Amen. Good morning, my heart!
5. No weapon that is fashioned against you, me or are loved ones shall succeed today or forever. Amen. Good morning, dear heart.
6. Approach today’s challenges in total confidence through the Holy Spirit. May your actions today and for always be guided by God’s wisdom and strength. Have a blessed day today, my love. Good morning!
7. You have been chosen among all of the people of the world to see his light today. God has chosen you, so live as a testament to his love and mercy. Enjoy your day to the fullest, my love. Good morning!
8. As you strive to conquer all of your goals and ambitions, may you find support and help in the diving. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Good morning, dear. I love you!
9. Dearest one, I pray that you may be the perfect example of a woman in Proverb 31 and I will strive to be the perfect example of a man. Good morning, my dear.
10. We are saved from all of the trials and tribulations of the world today in Jesus’ name. Amen. Have a blessed day today, my love.
11. If there is anything that stops you from working toward your dreams and our family’s goals, I pray that God gives you victory over all of them. In Jesus’ name, have a day that brings you closer to God. Amen. Good morning to my sweetheart.
12. On your behalf, I pray that God will fill you with his knowledge, wisdom and perfection today and for always. May each moment bring you closer to loving and serving him. Amen.
13. I woke up this morning and realized that I should change my name to “the most blessed.” Because you are in my life, I feel like God has blessed me. Stay safe today and have a wonderful day. Good morning, my dear.
14. Today is just the first day of the rest of your life. It will set the pace for all of the limitless wonders and signs that God has to offer. I thank God each day for bringing you into my life. Good morning, my love.
15. As you leave home today, may peace follow you wherever you go. May favor speak for you and may God’s grace go before you. May your entire day be full of blessings and goodness from above. Amen. Good morning, dearest one.
16. May ever word you say today be seasoned by his grace. May every soul you meet be merry today and forever. May every life you touch be blessed by his love. Amen. Good morning, my heart.
17. Yesterday may have had its struggles, but today will be better. I see a better day being granted in Jesus’ name. May you have a blessed, happy day before you, my love.
18. Today, God will give you all of your dreams beyond your wildest imaginings through his infinite mercy. We may start this day with hope, but we will end it in testimony to him. Amen. Good morning, my love!
19. We may start this day with struggles and challenges, but may he open the door to opportunities in his name. May each step you take today bring you closer to his love and infinite mercy. Amen. Good morning, my dear.
20. As you wake up this morning, you will discover greater success and joy in Jesus’ name. So shall it be. Amen. Good morning, dear one.
21. May God bless you and keep you today in all that you do. May he protect you from the evil one and ensure that each step you take brings you closer to his infinite love. May you have a wonderful day in Jesus’ name. Good morning, love.
22. There is another day ahead of us with temptations, but I pray that you shall not fall for any of the evil one’s traps. I pray that you find the grace to resist the devil and overcome his snares today. Amen. Good morning, my queen.
23. How far would I go to show how grateful I am to have you in my life? When I wake up, I am ecstatic to know that you are there for me. I am so blessed that you came into my life. I pray that we will only grow closer with each day that passes. Amen.
24. Go into this day with the goal of enjoying every second of it. You have been divinely set apart from the world as his chosen people. Through his power, you will come to enjoy all of your dreams and goals. Amen.
25. Each day with you has been a blessing. I can only pray that God gives us a long life so that we can enjoy each day together in health and wealth. Good morning, my dear.
26. As long as you have God in your lie, you will never know shame. Through his power, I pray that you are saved from temptation and all evil today. The evil one may lay his traps to lure you in, but God’s goodness and strength will keep you safe. Amen.
27. Today shall be a day of progress and success for you. I pray that God watches over you and helps you turn all of your plans into a success. Have a wonderful day, my love. Good morning!
28. May today be the day that the Lord gives you an answer to all of your prayers. May you find hope and strength in his everlasting love. Good morning, my dear.
29. Today, the Lord will bless you beyond your wildest dreams. While you start this day in hope, you will end the day in testimony to his goodness. Through him, everything is possible. Amen. Good morning, my love.
30. I have always wondered where the stars go when the sun rises. Now, I know that God has gathered them together to keep you company throughout the day. Good morning and have a wonderful day!
31. You shall never lack for any good things today or in the future because the Lord is your shepherd. When you experience a time of need, he will make provisions for you. Every good thing that you have lost will begin to find its way back to you on this day. Everything that harms you will disappear. You shall conquer over your enemies and reach all of your goals today. Amen.
32. May every evil eye that watches you today be blinded. May any evil plans that try to stop your goals be destroyed. For on your body, you bear the marks of God. Through him, anything is possible. Go with God and serve him in each moment of this day. Good morning, my love.
33. You are like a tree planted along the river that fruits in good time. Your work may not bear fruit today, but you will eventually be fruitful in Jesus name. In the presence of God, we find abundant joy. May you always be in his presence and experience the joy that comes from loving and serving him. Amen.
34. Because the Lord is your God, everything that is difficult for other people shall be made easier for you. When others are cast down, you shall be uplifted through him. The words of the Lord never return to him void. He has said that he will be your fortress and refuge, so he shall surely guide you during this day. Have a wonderful day, my love.
35. May God reward you for all of the good deeds that you have done. Have a blessed day, my love!
36. As you start your day, may God give you the strength and courage to overcome any obstacles that are in your path. May you go in God’s strength today and for always. Have a good day, my love!
37. May any lack you meet today be turned into abundance. May God always bring you plenty and reward you with all of your dreams. Good morning, my dear.
38. May your day be filled with joy and happiness through Him. May everything that God has made work in your favor this morning. Have a great day, my love!
39. I pray that all of the works of your hands be blessed in Jesus’ name. Good morning to the best friend and lover in the world!
40. May our lives be lived as a testament to God’s love and grace. May our home and marriage be blessed by him as we grow in our knowledge and wisdom. Amen. Good morning, my love!
It’s a bright, new sunny morning. Waking up to birds chirping is really pleasant. But, the chirping accompanied by a lovey-dovey good morning message from your significant other can probably make your day and charge you up like a cup of coffee!
Love is not a universal need. It is rather an emotion that drives mankind! And there are numerous ways to expressing this love. Sending warm and loving good morning messages is just one of them.
So, if you want to sparkle your wife’s day, MomJunction has 55 fabulous good morning messages for her. So, let’s get in the mood for love, and we bet your wife will be swept off her feet.
Romantic Good Morning Quotes For Wife
A romantic good morning message to your wife might not just lift her spirits, but also make your bond stronger. So, take a plunge into our mushy and romantic messages and bring a smile on your wife’s lips. Reach straight to her heart through these quotes.
1. “I don’t care whether my morning coffee is a cappuccino, latte, or a mocha. My favorite coffee is the one that I share with you. Good morning, my love.”
2. “Our marriage is the best proof that TRUE LOVE exists, and you are the best proof that PERFECT WIFE is not a myth. Good morning.”
3. “There may be many beautiful girls but not as you, the day you entered my life my whole world was filled with happiness. You always stood by my side and now I promise you that I will shower you with all my love and time.”
4. “The sun doesn’t rise in the east, it rises right next to me in my bed. Good morning, sunshine.”
5. “Every day I wake up and choose to be happy, because you give me a reason to. Good morning, my love!”
6. “I always wanted you as my wife, just like how my heart always needed you as its life. Good morning, dear!”
7. “Our marriage gives me a reason to succeed, a reason to work harder, a reason to face challenges, a reason to smile, and a reason to be alive. Good morning, sweetheart!”
8. “The only hashtag trending in my life, right now and forever, is #YOU. Good morning!”
9. “Life is never perfect. It is full of twists and turns which throw up challenges and problems. But it is all worth because the first thing I see when I wake up are your beautiful eyes. Good morning!”
10. “Every morning I am reminded of my life’s best decision – marrying the most beautiful woman in the world. Good morning, sweetheart!”
11. “Every morning I wake up to the thought of having a beautiful wife and a loving family. I feel thankful for getting more than I could have asked for. I don’t mind if time pauses right now for eternity. Good morning.”
12. “Every morning I feel thankful for two beautiful things – my life and my wife. Good morning.”
13. “My love is not blind, but I am blinded by your sheer beauty. Good morning, baby.”
14. “I may not be a knight in shining armor, but I will always be there to do the best I can. Good morning, my pretty princess!”
15. “We’re supposed to wake up and count our blessings each day. I’ve got it really easy… I just roll over and look at your sweet face.”
16. “Although we are rushed in the morning, I want to take a moment to tell you how much it means to me to see your face when I open my eyes.”
17. “Good morning, honey. Thanks for helping me get out of the house on time, even though I didn’t want to leave you. You’re the best!”
18. “My dear wife, you are my happiness which gives me peace, you are my life which gives me comfort. You are the key to my success. Good morning, my cute wife.
19. “I love you so much, sweetheart, I just don’t know where to start. Maybe because my love for you is like the sunrise, every day it is a new prize. Good morning.”
20. “Every morning I wake up to realize that my life is not ordinary, because I have a wife who is extraordinary. Good morning”.
21. “I always thought that our wedding would be the most beautiful memory of my life but I was wrong. Every day of our marriage is becoming a more beautiful memory.”
22. “Life is never perfect. It is full of twists and turns, and challenges and problems. But it is all worth it because the first thing I see when I wake up is the romantic look in your beautiful eyes. Good morning.”
23. “As the cool morning breeze blows and you open your beautiful eyes, let my unblemished love put a soothing smile on your pretty face. Good morning, darling.”
24. “It takes only a second for me to think of you every morning, but the soothing smile you put on my face lasts through the day. Your smile is my inspiration. Your voice is my motivation. Your love is my happiness. I love you, dear. Good morning!”
25. “Amidst the suffocation caused by life’s problems, your love comes as a breath of fresh air. Love you, my darling!”
26. “Your smile is the only sunshine I need. Good morning!”
27. “Every morning I wake up to my life’s biggest truth – my love for you. Good morning, my love!”
28. “I don’t care whether it’s day or night, as long as I have my beautiful wife in my sight. Good morning!”
29. “Your smile is the only inspiration I need. Your voice is the only motivation I need. Your love is the only happiness I need. Good morning!”
30. “Sweetheart I am right behind you, I support you and I want all your dreams to come true. Good morning. I love you.”
31. “I love gazing at my wife in the morning. Because I know that her eyes hold the key to my future. Good morning.”
32. “Got your coffee and newspaper? Then all that’s missing is my kiss. Good morning!”
33. “I wish I could always be beside you and look into your cute eyes. I would brush my fingers through your hair, as you smile looking at me. Good morning!”
34. “Good morning babe. Just letting you know that no matter what happens, I will love you more than anything else in the world.”
35. “If life is a book and every day a new page, let the first words for today be ‘I love you’ from me to you.”
36. “A million things get me down every day, but every morning I need only one reason to go through it all again – you. Good morning!”
37. “Can’t believe you are not here next to me, but thank God for mobile phones, eh! Good morning, sweetheart!”
38. “I am sending you lots of hugs and kisses wrapped in the warmth of love to say “good morning”. Have a wonderful day!”
39. “I feel like the luckiest person alive knowing that I have someone as amazing as you in my life. Good morning, my love!”
Good Morning Poems For Wife
“You asked me what you mean to me, my darling? You are my poetry.” – Nikita Gill
You don’t have to be a poet to write poetry. Simple and honest words straight from the heart can just be the ingredients for romantic poetry. So, here they go – words straight from the heart.
40. “Do you know how good it feels to wake up every day
And know that you are mine
And I am yours?
Good Morning and Love You.”
41. “A smile to start your day,
A prayer to bless your way.
A song to lighten your burden
A message to wish you good day
42. “With a sweet smile on your face,
And, a cup of coffee in your hand,
All that remains is a good morning message from me.
Have a great morning!”
43. “Wake up, sweetheart!
It’s time to embrace the new day.
Welcome happiness and success,
44. “My beautiful wife,
Have I ever confessed
That you look so pretty in the morning
That I cannot stop looking at you,
45. “You are the light of my world,
The music for my heart and
The first thought of my day.
Good Morning, my dear.”
46. “My heart knew that we are meant to be
And my mind is filled with joyThe day you came in my life
You made it complete in every way
And, I just want to say
That you are the reason I am alive!
A very good morning to you!”
47. “There is a reason why I love you so much
There is a reason why I want your touch
A reason why I love your company
A reason why I want you to see
That I cannot live without you
That I truly love you, my love
Wishing you a good morning!”
48. “You look so pretty early in the day
Your smile gives me a reason
That makes me say
Good morning, my pretty wife
You are my life!”
49. “Mornings will come
Then they will go
But I will always be there
I hope you know
50. “The sun will rise
It will go down too
But I will always
Be there for you
51. “Nothing makes me sad anymore
Nothing puts me down
Nothing makes me upset
Nothing makes me frown
To make me feel low
Nothing has the power
For I wake up every morning
Thinking of our life together.”
52. “Everyday brings so much more,
To look forward to flying high,
Every moment brings so much delight,
Just being with you makes everything feel right.”
53. “You and I,
Welcome the new day with smile.
We embrace the joy and happiness
And, enjoy our day to the fullest!
Have a great day!
54. “The beauty of your eyes grows more with the radiance of the morning sun.
So let us wait for the light to shine
As I see my bright future in your sparkling eyes.
Good morning, darling!”
55. “No matter how gloomy the night is,
the best morning always bring my princess’ sweetest kiss.
Sharing this cup of coffee with you
was the dream of my dreams coming true.
Good morning, baby!”
Love can be expressed in many ways and poems and quotes are just some ways. We hope you have enjoyed our collection of romantic morning messages for your wife.
If you have any more quotes or poems, then you can leave them in the comments section.
- Ideas To Give Birthday Surprise For Husband
- Tips To Impress Your Husband
- Funny Questions To Ask Your Partner
- Ways To Love Your Husband
Incnut Incnut Incnut
Dear Precious and Perfect Heavenly Father,
Thank for blessing me with such an amazing wife who I deeply cherish and desire. Please physically protect her as she pursues her work for the day. Watch over her as she drives on the road with crazy drivers, and engages in a hurting world of crazy people. When she is attacked by the enemy, by the Holy name and blood of Jesus Christ, I pray all oppression is muted and bounded, and that she feel the safety and protection of resting in your eternally all-powerful arms.
Help her be focused, authentic, engaging, and loving as she interacts with the people throughout the day. Help us both submit to the guiding love and light of the Holy Spirit as we relate with each other, family, friends, and strangers.
When she feels inadequate, unattractive, insignificant, insecure, unsure, overwhelmed, exhausted, secluded, or unimportant, help her be able to identify those as lies from Satan and run to you for defining herself by and resting in her identity as a holy daughter of the creator of the universe. Help her deeply desire you. Nudge her to spend time reading the Bible, talking with you, and worshiping you. Help her seek strength, mission, and fulfillment in you.
Thank you for the relationships in our lives that affirm us as a couple, and thank you for the friends you have blessed her with that affirm her and hold her accountable. Please provide her with more Godly women to surround her, mentor her, listen to her, appreciate her, that she can lead, and that will love on her. Thank you for her desire to serve you, our church, and your people.
Please keep our minds pure in our desire and attraction for each other. Help us spiritually, physically, romantically, and emotionally pursue and pour into each other with our thoughts, words, and touch.
Please continue molding me into the man she deserves and that humbly pursues the noble responsibility of modeling Christ’s submission and servanthood to the church. Empower me with wisdom to lead her and our household as I submit to You.
Help me joyfully serve her in all I do. Help me remember to thank and affirm her as she serves and blesses me in so many ways, from genuinely caring about my day, to house work, to how she pursue you, to how she serves others in her life.
As I get fearful about her mortality, help me remember that you have merely loaned her to me for the entirety of our life. Thank you for allowing me the privelidge of loving her and learning about you through out relationship with you and each other.
Thank you God for who you are, who my wife is, who you are creating her to be, and the blessing of our marriage.
I pray these things in the name of Jesus Christ whom you sacrificed on the cross so we may be in direct relationship and communion with you for all eternity.
Ideally, nothing beats the realization that your spouse is there for you, and you can be proud of them at all times. To put an icing on this matrimonial cake, you’ve got someone who knows how to turn on the romantic switches when needed. That is a simple description of a home basking in bliss.
You would love the sweetest and most romantic love text messages to send to your wife? Then follow me on this page.
Whether to say good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good night, I love you, I miss you, thank you or I am sorry… We have got you covered.
All you need do is to follow the table of contents below and you will be glad you did.
Romantic Love Text Messages for My Wife
Whether you want to make her head swell or make her heart beat so fast – of course, you should – then there are romantic words to do that perfectly well.
This section gives a collection of romantic messages you can send to your wife. And they are perfect to be sent any time of the day.
You won’t regret ever visiting here – take me for my romantic words!
Love Text Messages that Will Make Her Smile & Happy
1. I’ll Love You Forever and a Day
My heart beats inside of you. You’re the only one worthy of it’s care. That’s why I waited till I found you. I’ll let be you forever and a day.
2. You Give Meaning to Love
Love was just a word until I met you.
You give meaning to the word. Nay you give life to it. I bask in the joy of your love and if this is a dream I don’t want to ever wake up from.
200 I Love You SMS for Her or Him
3. When You Agreed to Be Mine
I was just fine until I met you. And then, I knew I didn’t want to be just fine. Now life is awesome and richer because you agreed to be mine.
4. When You Agreed to Be Mine
When the chips are down and push comes to shove. When there’s no one left to trust and others project hate. I know you’ll always be here with me, cheering me on, the last girl standing.
5. You’re My Angel
I never believed in Angels, but when u became mine, I knew they had to exist. You are beautiful and your touch fuels my desire.
6. You Give My Life Order
You brought order to my chaotic world.
Life has direction because you’re here. When God gave you to me, I knew I had received the midas touch.
7. the Gift I Didn’t Deserve
When I found you, I wasn’t searching. Yet after meeting you, I knew i’ld never need to search. You stood there before me, the perfect image of unbelievable dreams. I won’t ever let you out of my sight. You’re a gift I didn’t deserve.
8. Because You’re by My Side
Challenges don’t seem overwhelming again. Life is much easier. The days are brighter because you’re by my side.
9. You’re My Fantasy Made Real
You’re the subject of my fantasies. My dream made real. The reality I want to live with forever. I love you with every fibre in me.
10. Just Because You Are You
I love you for every reason. I love you for no reason. I love you for all you are. I love you for all you’re not. I love you just because you are you.
Good Morning Text Messages for My Wife
What good is there in a home where a wife can’t wake up to the awesomeness that is inherent in the marital relationship? No matter what the previous day gave, all lovers should be able to wake up with an assurance of a better day.
And when you make your spouse wake up to an atmosphere of romance, you’ve done more than enough for that day. Romantic Text Messages could help. So you need the Good Morning Text Messages for your wife to wake up to? These lovely collection would do.
11. Wake up My Love
The moon has gone to bed. The sun has come to take its place. Hear the cock’s lusty siren, “kookooruku”. Awake my love, it is dawn.
12. Farewell Night
Hear the soft whispers of dawn, bidding farewell to the night. The flowers are wet with the dew of my love for you. It’s a new day love, good morning.
13. Nature’s Testimony
When you wake to the golden linings of the sun, streaming through the drapes to rest on your lovely face. Know that it is nature affirming my love for u. Good morning.
14. May Your Day Be Lovely
I told the sun to plant gentle kisses on your face. I sent the flowers to give you a smile. May your day be as lovely as the loveliness you’ve brought into my life.
15. Wake up to Loveliness
Awake my love to sunshine.
Awake to the golden beauty of the morning.
Awake to loveliness and glory.
Awake to see the joy you bring to my world.
16. You’re the Essence of My Day
The days are lovely because of you.
You are the essence that makes it worthwhile.
You are the force that makes every challenge a kid’s play.
So wake up my love, let the day begin.
17. You Light up My Days
When you’re with me, the storm doesn’t feel so fierce. You’re the soft breeze that that calms my world. My days are lit because of your gentle caresses. Good morning my love.
18. Let’s Face the Day Together
My partner, my co- labourer. The visible support that makes every success achievable. My cheerleader, it’s you who makes the game of life fun.
It’s a new day, let’s go face it… together.
19. Good Morning Dearest
Waking every morning with you by my side is what fuels me to take on a gruelling day. I pray nothing ever comes between us. Good morning dearest.
20. You Brighten My Horizon
My day doesn’t begin without you. You’re the sunshine that brightens my horizon. I’ll love you till I cease to breathe. Good morning sweetheart.
Good Night Text Messages for My Wife
Do you care to say goodnight to your wife with some text messages? Use the Sweet Dreams Good Night Text Messages for wife below.
21. Night Whispers
Let my love join with the whispers of the night to form a warm blanket around your loveliness. Sleep well my love.
22. When The Sun Goes Home
When the sun goes home to rest beneath the sky,
And darkness comes to take its place,
Let the earth render its sweet symphonies,
To celebrate our love. Good night to you, dear.
23. I Look Forward
I look forward to the night
To wrap you in my warm embrace
And plant lovely kisses in your face
Till sleep asserts dominance. Sweet dreams my love.
24. It’s Night Again
It’s night again
A favourite for lovers
When burdens are shared
And the world ceases to exist.
I want to share the night with you.
Good night with me.
25. After The Day’s Toil
After the day’s toil
And its attendant sweat and worries are washed away
I look forward to you cocooned in my sweet embrace.
Have a nice night.
26. When It’s Dusk
When it is dusk
And shadows are no more
I’ll carry you in my arms
And rock you to sleep.
I’ll do that tonight!
Good night, my angel.
27. I Love The Nights
I love the nights
Because then, the world and its cares are blocked away and nothing is more important than you in my arms.
It’s you and me tonight… Goodnight.
28.When You Lay To Sleep
When you lay to sleep
Watch out, cause I’ll send the birds to render sweet melodies of my love for you.
Ready? The bed calls. Good night.
29. The Night Bows
When the day’s work is done
And we lay down to rest
The night bows in hushed silence
And celebrate the awesomeness of our love.
It’s a great night already. Good night.
30. After The Day’s Toil
After the day’s toil
And its attendant sweat
I’ll take a wash
And come into your arms.
Good night my love.
I Miss You Love Text Messages for My Wife
For every working marital relationship, there is a chance for moments of loneliness. How? If the wife is a woman of covetable character and always doing her best in the home, a moment away would trigger some moments of loneliness for both the husband and the wards.
Are you missing your wife and would love to get some romantic messages to send to her, expressing how you have missed her? Don’t think too far as the text messages below will surely help. Copy and send.
100 Love Missing Message for Wife
31. Empty Days.
The days are empty without you,
Lived out in boring monotony
When you left, you took with you my heart,
Please return so I can breathe again.
32. Come Home Soon.
Ever fibre in me longs for you
Every breath craves your presence
My heart has stopped beating because you’re not here
Come home soon my love.
33. It’s Cold Without You.
It’s cold here my love
Silence fill the days
I hug the pillows for warmth
And hold my breath until your return.
100 I Love You So Much Quotes for Lovers
34. Framed In Gold
Your picture is framed in gold
It’s in my heart,
I carry it with me everywhere
To cherish and behold until your return.
35. The Wind Whispers Your Name.
The wind wakes me every morning
With a whisper of your name
It hurts so much that you’re not here
Come home soon my heart.
36. It’s Been Long Days
The days are long without you
The nights are even longer
I hold my breath in anticipation
And count the days until you’re back.
37. I Will Await You.
My steps have lost their spring
My shoulders, their tilt
I fill the days with memories
As I await your return. Missing you.
38. I Long For You.
Cherished music doesn’t sound the same
Favoured meals taste sour
All I want is to be with you again
Come home soon my love.
39. I Miss You
I long to hold you again
To feel your gentle caress
I long to hear my heart beat in yours
I miss you my darling.
40. Not the Same Without You
Home is not the same without you
It’s just s building with furniture
I live in your heart my love
Come quickly let me live again.
I Am Sorry Text Messages for My Wife
Every man would goof it occasionally, for as long as blood runs through your veins. And there is no big deal in being wrong once in a while for as long as you will be humble enough to apologize.
Ready for that? Then use the apology text messages for your wife, in this category. They should help you to say sorry the right way.
41. I’m Sorry
I’m sorry for the tears I made you shed
I’ll wipe them away till they’re no more
It breaks my heart to see you cry
I’m sorry, please forgive me.
42. Let’s Heal Together
My heart is raw with pain
Because I know you’re hurt
Come to me my love
Let’s heal together.
43. Raw Pain.
I can’t bear to look into your eyes
It mirrors raw pain of disappointment
And all I feel is shame
For being the cause of it.
44. Never Meant To Hurt You.
I never meant to hurt you
It’s this human tendency to err
Please give me s second chance
And I’ll do it right this time.
45. I’m Sorry.
Please forgive me my love
My heart mirrors your pain
I’ll go to the ends of the earth
To show how sorry I am.
46. On My Knees
I’ll employ the winds to whisper my ‘sorry’
I’ll contract the birds to sing my apology
But here I am before you, on my knees
Can you please forgive me?
47. I Will Do It Better
I’ll do it better, if you give me a second chance
I’ll treat you right and cherish you like I’ve never done
Please forgive me.
48. Please Forgive Me
Please forgive me
I won’t let you go again
I’ll love and cherish you
I’ll hold you tight, till my breath is no more.
49. Please Don’t Cry
Please don’t cry my love
Your tears is a razor
Cutting my heart to pieces
I promise never to hurt you again
Only don’t cry.
50. I Am Really Sorry
I’m sorry my heartbeat
All I want is for our lives to be better
I wouldn’t hurt you for the world
But I have just managed to do so.
Thank You Love Text Messages for My Wife
If you have got a home that is anchored on a covetable bliss, chances are that your spouse would do many things deserving of gratitude. Sometimes, they will go all their way to make sure you have your desire.
Then what would you do?
Sometimes, just a kiss or a hug would do. At other times, giving something in return could be the perfect way to appreciate them. And now, I will suggest you use these romantic appreciation text messages to show your gratitude. (Appreciation Text Messages for Wife).
Copy and send your choice to your wife.
Thank You for Loving Me SMS Messages
51. Thank You for It All
Thank you for your enduring love
The world sees me but I see you
You’re the anchor beneath my sail
52. For The Sleepless Nights
For the sleepless nights you spend to nurture our babies
For your bended knees in prayer for our home
For fearlessly defending our haven
100 Romantic New Month Messages for Lovers
53. My Heartfelt Gratitude
Flattery doesn’t exceed the lips
But gratitude is heartfelt
This is from my grateful heart to you,
54. I See It All
I see your selfless sacrifice
I see the energy you put in to make me shine
I see your efforts to make our home beautiful
I see all my love and I thank you.
55. My Warmth, That’s You
To the custodian of my heart
And the keeper of my home
To the warmth I come home to
56. Thank You For Being Strong
Thank you for being strong
Thank you for being my cheerleader
Thank you for seeing in me what I didn’t see in myself
Thank you for believing in me.
57. With You, I Can.
I can take on the world
I can reach any height
I can achieve feats untold
And it’s all because of you.
58. I Will Choose You Again
I will choose you all over again
My heart beats in yours and yours in mine
Thank you for agreeing to be mine.
59. The Last Girl Standing
This is for you, the last girl standing
The one who agreed to be mine
When no other would
The one who shares my dream and passion
This is for you my wife.
60. Such a Quintessential Wife.
The word ‘wife’ never sounded better
You wear the name with dignity and beauty
And when I look at you, my heart is filled with pride
Thank you for being quintessential.
Romantic Love Text messages for My Wife
61. You fill my heart with warmth. Your love is all I live for. I love you, my dearest wife.
62. Your love is the blanket that keeps me warm on cold nights. Your love is the cool drink that satisfies a thirsty soul on a sunny day. I love you so much, baby. You’re my own personal Angel.
63. What is life without the love of a good woman? What is life without your soul refreshing love?
64. No matter where the tide of life shifts us, I’ll be here by your side, holding your hands and remaining true to the love we share.
65. I love you, baby. When all else fails, my love for you will remain, standing tall and true.
66. I pray our love will be strong enough to overcome every tide, every storm. I really do love you.
67. You’re the woman of my dreams, you’re my waking thoughts. It’s your love that buoys me on each day, you’re my reassuring peace.
68. You’re the one I want to grow old with. I want to wake up to your warmth every morning. Your being in my life is a blessing I’m grateful for. I love you so much.
69. I will be the best I can be baby. I’ll keep getting better. Your love demands nothing but deserves the best.
70. Your love raises the bar, it gingers to pursue excellence. Your love is what fuels me, baby. I live for your love.
71. When I look at you, and the lovely kids we have together, I wonder, what I have done to deserve this blessing. I love you so much.
72. When you look at me, I feel like I’m the luckiest man in the world. You’re mine and I’m yours forever.
73. You held me enthralled the first time I met you. Up till now, I’m still captivated by you. You are so beautiful and I love you with all my heart.
74. What we’re building together is beautiful. So much went into the foundation of this building. I’m confident it will stand against all odds. I’m sure we will endure. I love you.
75. Your patience, your sacrifice is the foundation upon which this home stands. God bless you for giving so much of yourself. I really do love you.
75. No matter how rough my days are, when I think about coming home to you at night, my heart warms up and curves my lips in a smile.
76. You’re the peace I look forward to every night. Your love burns deep in my heart.
77. When you have the love and support of a good woman, you’re confident to take on the world. Thank you, good woman, for your consistent love and support.
78. You mother me, you pamper me. I wonder how you manage to do all you do. You’re my superwoman.
79. Your love makes a world of beautiful difference in my life. Thank you for your selfless love.
80. You trusted in my dreams, you backed me up when none else would. Your love is my fuel to success.
81. With every ounce of strength in me, I’ll love and cherish you till life ceases to be.
82. You’re my support, my backbone, how can I not love you.
83. Years of marriage has not reduced the intensity of my love for you. It shines brighter daily.
84. No word is strong enough to express the intensity of my love for you. I love you beyond words.
85. You cover up my lapses. You make my imperfections seem perfect. You’re extraordinary and I love you just as you are.
86. Even in our silent moments, our hearts speak and connect. I really love you.
87. Your love is a beautiful flower I hold on to. It brightens me up even in dreary moments.
88. You’re my joy. When I’m with you, I’m at peace with the world. Love you so much.
89. Life is beautiful with you. I couldn’t have asked for any other. You’re simply the best.
90. All these years and it feels like we only just started. You satisfy me, darling. I love you so much.
91. You stood by me while I was finding my footing. Good times are here, I will never leave you.
92. Darling, I may be poor at the verbal expressions of my love but I’m sure you do see it in my actions that I totally love you.
93. I want you here always, right by my side, for this is where you belong. I love you always.
94. I will do anything for you. You know that, don’t you? I love you so much.
95. You value me like I am the only man in the world. How can I not love you?
96. You know sweetheart, loving you is the best decision I ever made. You fill my life with so much peace. I rest in your love.
97. There’s just one word to qualify you, amazing. You’re amazing my darling.
98. Over and over again, it will be you. None can ever take the place you occupy in my heart. No one but you, my darling.
99. Why do I love you? I ask myself every day. I’m yet to discover the reason. All I know is that you have my heart captured and I’m glad to be your prisoner.
100. The memory of the first day I met you is still very fresh. It’s a memory I hold sacred and special. With you in my life, I’m a lucky man indeed. I love you so much.
- Written By Ronke Fayomi.
The morning is upon us yet again. If you are really in love then you need to pray for your lover by sending these amazing collection of short morning prayer messages for him or her.
For you to be here, then it is certain that you are on the look out for the good short morning prayer messages to send, and I am just here to ensure that you get the very best of it. You want to pray for the one you love and you want a nice message to capture these prayers, then you do not need to worry too much as I have served in here, amazing collections that you just may need to settle that out.
Check our some of our amazing messages here:
Good morning love messages
Good night messages to your loveDaily inspirational love quotes for your lover When a man loves a woman quotesI love you so much messages for boyfriend or girlfriendI am sorry messages to boyfriendLove message for lone distance relationshipRomantic love messages to wife
Start your day with as much love and brightness that you need, send these short morning prayer messages to the love of your life.
Good morning to YOU!
30 Short Morning Prayer for my Boyfriend/ Short good morning prayer for my girlfriend
Whether you love your partner or are in love with your partner, the most lovely thing you can do early in the morning is to send your short morning prayer to the love of your life.
1 As you begin your day’s journey today. May the protection of the almighty follow you wherever you go. may you find the peace that is everlasting, and may grace never elude you. You will live and revel in the goodness of God today and may you never step out when the road is on the lookout for blood. You will shine so bright today. God be with you my love.
2 For you the stars will shine. Today, they will show the world what a superstar you are. You will be acknowledged as the son/ daughter of the most high anywhere you go. Go on dear, shine on! The glory of God is upon you. You will be regarded and placed high wherever you go to. Have an amazing day ahead.
3 Shine your eyes like the diamond, open it. See the great day and the beautiful opportunities that it would bring for you. Step out of the bed and take kingly steps into the greatness that just lie ahead of you. You are the son/ daughter of the most high and so your day will be the greatest with blessings and joy. Good morning dear, have a great day.
4 Your days will be amazing. God will bless everything you touch today. I know you’ve got your heart desires as you step out, but believe me when I say the grace of God will shine on you and you will achieve all that you have set out to achieve. Have a great day ahead and may the peace of the almighty envelope you. Good morning darling.
5 Everything you touch today will speak to the glory of God. Every word that comes out of your mouth will be filled with prophesy and may everyone be touched by the special glory which radiates on you wherever you find yourself. You will be the head and not the tail and may the anointing of the almighty be with you. Good morning dear, have a great day.
6 As long as you live, God will never depart from you. As long as you serve God, he will shower you with blessings and grace, as long as you believe in him. He will surprise you even when you least expected it. He will shower you with the blessings of joy and spiritual fulfillment. He will guide your footsteps and send you directions of where you need to go. Good morning my love. God be with you.
7 Whatever you lay your hands on today shall prosper. Whatever you desire in your heart to do today shall be blessed. Whatever you have in your mind today will be achieved. Go into the world and prosper. God has said that his children will always be blessed, you are his child and your time of blessings have arrived. Good morning dear, stay blessed.
8 To me, you are among one of the special people that God created, and because you are special, you day will be a special one. All the things that you do today will bring special goodies and may God bless you in a very special way. Have a special morning today dear. God has blessed you specially already.
9 Hello Sunshine, wake up! Wake up! Step out graciously into your day of glory. Walk like the king/queen because that’s who you are. You are precious and special because God created you so. may you acquire all that you are set out to acquire today. May peace never be far from you. Have a lovely day ahead, God is with you already.
10 I prophesy into your life today, that as you step out into the world, all that you wish for will come your way. I pray that God will give you the happiness that will remain with you in everything you do. Good morning darling. God bless you today and always.
11 This day you will never lack anything good in your life. This day, the lord will provide for all your needs according to his wishes in glory through Christ Jesus. This day you will be propelled to the blessings that is waiting for you. This day God will look at you and bless you day. This day is your day. Good morning dear.
12 Today I pray for you, that all your lost glories will be sent back to you today. God will take away everything that will lead to your failure. You will rise and rise that your glory will radiate on others. Your time to shine has come. Good morning dear, God be with you today.
13 No weapon formed against you shall prosper. You will surmount whatever challenges that come your way. Everything that has lurked in a corner to perpetrate evil in your life will be cast aside and demolished. For the glory of God is on you and his protection follows you everywhere you go. Good morning dear, have an awesome day.
14 The blood of Jesus will cover you so much that no evil will befall you wherever you go. The hands of God will cover you such that all evil formed against shall scatter before they even get to you. Good morning dear, you are protected from all forms of evil today.
15 This morning I pray for you that whatever cover the world has use to block your blessings from reaching you will be destroyed in Jesus name. All stones that have been used to block your blessings will be rolled away by God’s grace. You will become a champion. Good morning Dear, have a nice day.
16 Just because you serve a living God, the devil will never move near you. Just because you serve a living God, all that you lay your hands on will prosper. Just because you serve a living God, you will be the head and not the tail. Just because you serve a living day. He will bless you in mighty ways. Just because I serve a living God, my prayers for you will be answered today. Good morning dear.
17 In the presence of the almighty, there is the fullness of Joy. Joy will always be yours today and forever. You will never lack anything Good in everything you do. Happiness will be your portion today and always. Go forth and do new things. Good morning.
18 The lord will be your protector and your refuge. He will protect you from all forces of darkness. He will guide you and bring you back home safely. Good morning dear, may God be with you.
19 Your water of greatness will never run dry. Just like that tree planted by the waterside, you will spring forth leave and bear beautiful fruits to the glory of God. You will progress in whatever you lay your hands on today. May God be with you, good morning.
20 The mercy of God will envelope you wherever you go. The grace of God will follow you in all directions you find push forward to. the favour of the almighty will find you and support your dreams. You will never lack anything good in all your doings. Good morning dear, God is with you today.
21 Arise and shine, for your light has come. The glory of God is risen upon you today and you will be victorious in whatever you. Go forth and prosper Dear. The day is yours for the taking.
22 Just like the tree by the river side, you will grown in beauty and bring forth beautiful fruits. Good morning darling, have a great day.
23 You will not have any reason to work too hard to earn your worth today, as the Lord will bring all good things your way. Good morning dear, God be with you.
24 God will fight every single battle for you. He will always protect and defend you from any evil that might want to befall you today and always. He will bring whatever forces of darkness that might want to do you evil to justice. He will shine his bright protective light on you because you are his child. Go forth and prosper. God bless you.
25 From today henceforth, people will begin to look for you bringing goodies and greatness on you. You will be a force to reckon with, and the joy of the Lord will always be your strength. Good morning and have a nice day.
26 You will increase in all ramifications today. God will be with you in everything you do, and you will prosper in all your ways. Good morning to you dear. Stay safe.
27 Your enemies shall fall down flat like the walls of Jericho today. You will be the head and not the tail. Good morning to you.
28 The dangers and difficulties of yesterday shall not be seen today and ever in Jesus name. Good morning dear.
29 The blessings of God will overflow like a flowing river in your life today. Good morning dear.
30 Shine, because you are the son/ daughter of God. Be happy because the son/ daughter of God is never sad. Believe and have faith, because your blessing is on its way. Good morning to you.
30 Short morning prayers for him or her
Why won’t you send him/ her short morning prayers to start the day?
31 I woke up today with this prayer in my heart,that God grant you the protection that you need. Please stay safe today, God is with you.
32 Your morning will be good, your day will be filled with lots of enjoyment. God will be with you and bless you. You will never encounter any accident. Have a great day my love.
33 This morning, I prayer this short morning prayer that God should taker perfect care of you, that you should remain as beautiful and special as ever. I hope my prayer get answered. Good morning dear, have a nice day.
34 I am grateful for having you in my life, and this is why I am asking God to continue to bless and protect you for me. I love you darling, have a nice day.
35 I pray that happiness live around you today and forever. Good morning my love. Have a nice day.
36 I pray that the day is as bright as your smile and that God make your warming warm so you can have the best of the day. Have a bright and lovely morning dear. God be with you.
37 Just as the day has started and everything fresh, calm and beautiful, I pray for a new lease of life for you and that a new peace surrounds everything you do. Have a great morning lovely.
38 I think of you first thing in the morning and my short morning prayer is that God should take away what will cause pain and discomfort in your life. Good morning.
39 Remember to smile as always today, no matter what you are going through, God’s got you. Good morning dear, have a blessed day ahead.
40 Stay positive and believe in God the almighty, he will surprise you and do things for you beyond your expectations. May God be with you today. Great day ahead.
41 I know you want happiness and that is why I am sending this short morning prayer to you. God will make you happy, all you need to do is trust and believe in him. Good morning baby, stay happy.
42 Always be kind to people and God will shower his mercy and kindness on you. Good morning darling, stay blissful.
43 I pray that hope will stay in your heart just as the sun rises in the morning and stay in the sky. Joy will find its way into your life and make you dance in bliss. Good morning dear.
44 I thank God for this glorious day for you, and I pray that he forgives you of all your sins and bless you more on this day. Good morning to you.
45 I pray that you wake to love, to live and to have the best of God’s blessings. Have a great day dear.
46 I pray that the spirit of God will work with you and for you today. You will succeed in all your endeavours. Good morning to you dear.
47 May God take away all physical tiredness that may want to affect your work today.. You are blessed in everything you do. Have a great day darling.
48 May God give you the peace to embrace everything that comes your way. May he grant you joy and all round happiness and you walk the path to emotional and physical fulfillment. You are blessed today. Have a great morning.
49 The joy of the lord will shine through you, and fill you with hope, love and the faith of a tomorrow that has already been sorted out by him. Have a great morning.
50 The lord will lay your gift right from the sky today, may you find the peaceful reminder that your tomorrow will be great through him. Have an amazing morning dear. God is with you.
When you care about your friends, you want them to have the best day possible. These good morning prayer messages for friends are the perfect way to start the day. Once your friend gets their prayer message, they will start the day thinking about God and working to please him.
20 Good Morning Prayer Messages for Friends
1. May all of the works of your hands be blessed by him. May whatever you desire to do in your lie prosper and be done through in his name. May you go into today with all of his blessings and enjoy every minute of it. Good morning, my friend!
2. May the Lord be on your side as you fight every obstacle. May you hold your peace and may he defend you when you are unable to speak. May he bring justice you and guard you in every way today. Good morning to you and may you have a wonderful day!
3. Miracles shall find you as you start today. May all men compete to win your favor and prefer you above all. May God make sure that today is a memorable one for you. Good morning, my dear friend.
4. As you start all of the activities of today, may your work bring you unparalleled joy. May you walk in God’s strength and find courage through him. Good morning, my dear.
5. I pray that God gives you all that you need today as you work to live out your dreams. In Jesus’ name, may you have a day that brings you closer to him and to your dreams. Amen.
6. God never gives us a cross that we cannot bear. While the struggles of life may be difficult, we can accomplish anything through him. Whenever doubt besets you, may you find courage through God’s strength. Good morning, my dearest friend.
7. Because you are the child of the most high, you must rise above all of your trials and challenges today. All of the difficulties that you faced yesterday may disappear through his power. Good morning, my dearest friend.
8. Before you can even call, God will answer and hear the thoughts in your heart. Never doubt that he hears your prayers and will answer them. May you have a fulfilled, blessed day. Good morning!
9. May you always trust in the Lord with all your heart and soul. May you grow in your understanding of him in Jesus’ name. Amen. Good morning, my dearest friend!
10. Because you have been chosen out of all the people of the world, you shall see the light of his love today. May today be a special day for you and may you live your life to the fullest, my friend. Good morning!
11. Rejoice today because it is a day that the Lord has made. Embedded within this day are uncountable blessing for the Lord’s chosen people. Get ready for a day that will overflow with blessings as you continue to walk in his way. Good morning, my dearest friend.
12. Waking up to thoughts of a friend like you brings me great happiness. May God always bless you or your good works and bring you all of the abundance that you so richly deserve. Good morning, my dearest friend.
13. I pray that we will grow to become deeper friends. I am so blessed to have a friend like you as a part of my life and am so grateful that God created you. May he bless you today and for always.
14. My prayer is that all of your wishes and desires will be granted today. May your happiness never know any bounds. Good morning to my dearest friend!
15. Approach all of today’s tasks with confidence in the Holy Spirit. God shall guide you in his wisdom and bring you a blessed day ahead. Good morning!
16. Wise men traveled from the north, south, east and west to find Jesus and celebrate him. May people come to find you with pleasant gifts and want to learn of Jesus through your example. Have a wonderful day, my friend!
17. I pray that God sends helpers to guide you toward your destiny. May he strengthen you and bring you fulfillment in your life.
18. As God made the walls of Jericho fall, so shall he bring your enemies down before your eyes. May you trample evil and obstacles under your feet through his power. Good morning, my friend!
19. I pray that you always achieve your dreams and reach your deepest desires in life. May God transform any lack into abundance.
20. As you face pressure today, may God grant you wisdom and success through his Glory. Good morning, my dearest friend!
Do you feel the need to pray more earnestly for your wife and your marriage but aren’t sure where to start? God longs for you to be in prayer with Him, and He especially desires you to pray about your marriage and the one person you are spending the rest of your life with! Here’s how the challenge works. Every day for the next 30 days, you will pray in a specific way for your wife. We have provided related articles and Bible verses for you to study and pray over your wife.
You can start this prayer challenge any day of the month, but it might be easier to start at the beginning of the month, just to keep track of the days. It’s OK if you miss a day or two, life happens! If you do miss a day, you don’t need to go back and or start over. Just pick up with the corresponding day and, if you have time, you can go back to the days you’ve missed. You might want to bookmark this page to make it easier to come back to each day.
Ready to spend the next month praying for your wife? Ready to see your marriage transformed? Let’s get started!
30 days of intentionally praying for your wife begins now!
Day 1: Pray for her walk with God.
Pray that she would desire to set time aside each day no matter how busy she is to commune with the Lord in prayer and Bible reading. Encourage her with these verses: Psalm 91:1, Psalm 62:1, Romans 12:2 and ask her if there’s something you can do to free up her time. Pray that she would continue to love God more than anyone else.
Read: Why Did God Create Woman?
Day 2: Pray for growth in her spiritual disciplines.
Pray that she would study God’s Word on her own, with you, with friends, and with people at church. Pray that she would gain understanding from the Holy Spirit. Encourage her by studying the Bible with her and on your own, lead by example. Pray for her prayer life that she would be invested in the richness of knowing God more. Encourage her by talking about your prayer life and what God is teaching you.
Read: No More Happy Face Christianity
Day 3: Pray for her spiritual protection.
Pray that her armor of God would not allow the enemy’s schemes to weaken her. Pray that God would guide her away from danger and protect her throughout her day. Pray that God’s hand would cover her as she navigates traffic day and night and that she will not stumble physically or spiritually. If she is traveling, pray for her safety and peace.
Read: 3 Truths that Conquer Satan’s Lie about Marriage
Day 4: Pray for deep, refreshing sleep.
Encourage her to journal her thoughts at bedtime so they don’t steal her sleep. Try saying Proverbs 3:24 to her if she feels restless: “When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.” Pray that she would rest in knowing that God’s plan is greater than any of her worries. Pray that she would be able to quiet the “voices” that disrupt her peace.
Read: 4 Surprising Truths about Rest in the Bible
Day 5: Pray for your sex life together.
Pray that God would protect, encourage, and renew her desire for intimacy with you. Pray that the Holy Spirit would guide you both to see your sex life as a treasure from God worth enjoying. Pursue her with kindness, affection, and patience, praying that God would make space for your sex life to flourish. Delight in praying Mark 10:9 to strengthen your sacred togetherness (therefore, what God has joined together, let no one separate). Consider hand-writing her a verse like this, “Kiss me and kiss me again, for your love is sweeter than wine” — Song of Solomon 1:2.
Read: 10 Myths about Sex You’ve Heard in Church
Day 6: Pray for clarity and divine wisdom.
Your wife may tend to mentally multitask and feel pressed to solve everyone’s problems. Pray that she would receive conviction through the Holy Spirit as to what is best for today. Pray that she would notice and appreciate one or a few things that are “well done,” without the stress of “doing it all.” Pray that the enemy will not cloud her focus on what matters most to her heart. Encourage her that choosing is empowering – even choosing no, so that she can say yes to what’s better for her. Pray that God would hush the noise surrounding her day and night and reach into her soul. Pray that she would ask for His words, His actions, His guidance. Text her an encouraging verse (James 1:5, Isaiah 30:21) if you know she’s seeking wisdom. Pray that she will discern His reassuring voice above all.
Watch: How Can I Develop Spiritual Discernment?
Day 7: Pray for her to enjoy who God made her to be.
Whatever season your wife is in: newlywed, mom of littles, teen-chauffeur, or empty-nester . . . God created her uniquely for this. His beautiful design for her is hers to unwrap and celebrate. Remind her that she is different on purpose, that her parenting decisions may not match everyone else’s, and that her gifts are not only needed — they were hand-picked by God. If you hear her belittling herself through comparisons, point her to Psalm 139:14.
Read: 10 Little Notes of Encouragement to Send Your Wife
Day 8: Pray for her sanctification.
Pray for God’s continuing work of sanctification in your wife’s life. Pray that she would be actively pursuing God in her desire to grow in holiness. Remind her that God is not finished with her and that He delights in redeeming her from herself. Lead her in humility before the Lord, praying together in gratitude for God’s presence in your lives. Thank God for renewing your wife and continuing her transformation each day.
Read: A Simple Way to Think about Sanctification
Day 9: Pray for her ability to forgive.
When wives are wounded, forgiveness can feel very vulnerable. Pray that God would heal and soften her heart, so that she will welcome what’s to come in favor of being bound by what’s been done. Pray that whatever the enemy is doing with memories and reminders would cease at the powerful Hand of the One who made her. Pray that she would desire freedom from unforgiveness and be willing to see with fresh eyes.
Read: 4 Prayers for Forgiveness
Day 10: Pray for her to see strength in her femininity.
Women can sometimes feel they have to be as strong as their husbands in many ways. Pray that she will never judge her kindness, softness, or compassion as weakness. Pray that she will not be hardened by a lack of empathy, or become discouraged in her care for others. Remind her often how her unique “womanliness” nourishes your marriage and your life together.
Read: 11 Biblical Women We Can Learn From
Day 11: Pray for her work.
Whether she works in the home or outside of it, pray that she would be a patient and loving representative of the Kingdom of God. Pray that she would have the focus she needs in her work, pray for those around her to treat her with respect and pray that she would be able to manage her time wisely without getting overwhelmed. Pray that once she returns home, she can rest from her work and focus on her family. If she stays at home with young children, pray for patience and wisdom in bringing up little ones. Pray for moments where she and the children can bond and talk about God’s love. Ask her about her day and offer encouragement.
Read: 7 Prayers for Work
Day 12: Pray for her role as a mother.
Pray that she would not focus on her imperfections as a mother but that she would recognize and remember that God has chosen her to be the mother of these covenant children. Pray that she would seek the Holy Spirit for the tools that she needs to get through the day teaching, loving, and caring for her children. Pray that she would know God has equipped her and is equipping her daily to carry out this role with truth and grace. Pray that she would teach your children about God’s love and have compassion toward them no matter what the day brings.
Read: 10 Things You Should Know about Motherhood
Day 13: Pray for your role as parents together.
Encourage your wife by co-parenting your kids, be the spiritual leader of your family, and show your children that you love their mother. Pray for open communication between you, your wife, and your kids. Pray that you would come to a biblical agreement on how your children should be taught and disciplined. Pray that God would create opportunities for you to spend time together as a family.
Read: 10 Scripture Based Blessings to Pray over Your Family
Day 14: Pray that God would grow your wife’s friendships.
Friendships come easy to some women, while others find it difficult to connect. Ask your wife about her friends, commit her closest friends’ names to memory and pray that as they draw closer to God so would your wife. Encourage her to spend time with her friends and take over certain duties so that she feels like she can go out for an evening or a Saturday morning with them. Pray that God would increase her connection with these women and that He would bring new godly friends into her life as well. Pray for friends that she can pray with and study the Bible with, women that she would feel comfortable talking about accountability issues with. Pray that God would remove any negative friendship influences from her life.
Read: 10 Things the Bible Says about Friendship
Day 15: Pray for the peace of Christ to rule in her heart.
Throughout the day and throughout her life, many enemies try to infiltrate, manipulate, and control your wife’s heart. Enemies like anxiety, insecurity, worry, selfishness, pride, and others that will attempt to rob her of the abundant life Christ planned for her. Pray that the peace of Christ would rule in her heart. Pray that she seeks and submits to Christ’s peace, not any false promise or vice masquerading as peace. Pray that she would be filled with God’s presence when she prays for help. Pray that she would not let her fears be stronger than her faith. Notice and praise when she takes time to “destress.” Allow her space to do what nurtures her sense of calm. Pray for her freedom to relinquish control, and embrace imperfection joyfully.
Read: 5 Bible Passages that Will Soothe an Overwhelmed Woman’s Heart
Day 16: Pray for her connection with others.
Pray for your wife’s desire to connect with her family (parents, in-laws, siblings, kids, you), her friends and co-workers, with the greater Christian community, the strangers she meets, and with Jesus. Pray for God to give her the energy to spend her time on others, while also taking time out to be refreshed by the Spirit. Pray that she would build up solid relationships in the body of Christ, that her kind nature would draw those outside the body in closer to learn more, and that she would crave connection above all else with the God who created her and is redeeming her.
Read: Created for Connection
Day 17: Pray for her to do everything for God’s glory.
With whatever she is doing at home, at work, around town, by herself, or with others; pray that she does it all to the glory of God. Pray that your wife recognizes meaning in the work God gave her to do. Pray that when she works, she is working to build and bring honor to God’s kingdom, not hers. And pray for more opportunities for her to bring God glory. Pray that she would not succumb to feelings of shame or insecurity, but that she would shine brightly before the world around her – all to bring glory to God.
Read: A Prayer for God’s Glory and Splendor
Day 18: Pray for holiness in her life.
God redeemed your wife not for her to remain in sinful bondage, but to walk in the freedom of the Holy Spirit. Pray for her to live and walk by the Holy Spirit. Pray for her to more wholly submit to God’s Spirit in all things, making her more holy like God calls her to be.
Read: Why We Don’t Need to Choose between Happiness and Holiness
Day 19: Pray for her to notice God’s gifts and give thanks.
While creation is indeed broken from sin and waiting for full restoration, it is also full of God’s good and beautiful gifts. Pray for your wife to notice them throughout her day. Beautiful flowers, sunsets, the image of God imprinted on each passing face and even rain that quenches the earth’s thirst. Pray for her to see God’s glory in all of His creation and provision, not only in the world around her but also in the experiences throughout her life. Pray for her to remember and see God’s hand in her life story. Pray that she gives thanks to Him and shares the stories and blessings with others.
Read: How to Identify and Effectively Use Your Spiritual Gifts
Day 20: Pray for her witness to those around her.
Pray that you would be able to faithfully witness together to spread the gospel. Pray that she will feel the presence and boldness of God’s goodness in her words and actions. Remind her that God has her exactly where He needs her, even if it feels like her encouragement falls on unwilling soil. Praise her for taking the time to listen to, and care about, others. Remind her that sharing truth is all part of how her life glorifies God .
Read: What Is the Gospel?
Day 21: Pray for her weaknesses.
Pray that your wife will always feel the healing presence and possibility of Christ’s power within her, even when situations are challenging. Remind her that 2 Cor. 12:9 says that Christ’s power is made perfect in our weakness and that her weakness is an invitation to Him. Remind her that it is not by her own strength, but Christ’s that she can do the things He leads her to. Pray that she will cast all her anxiety on Him because He cares .
Read: His Strength in Your Weakness
Day 22: Pray for her strengths and unique abilities.
Thank God for the ways He made your wife unique, and prepared her with abilities to do great works (Ephesians 2:10). Pray that she will find inspiration and energy in what she loves doing most, and be affirmed with positive feedback or results. Encourage her by noticing that she, too, like the Proverbs 31 woman is “clothed with strength and dignity.” Pray that she will feel competent in applying her strengths, and not lose sight of how God is using them for good.
Read: A Prayer to Help You Discover Your Gifts & Abilities
Day 23: Pray for her as she faces big decisions.
Your wife will be faced with both simple and complex decisions throughout her life. She may feel that some decisions are impossible to make. With whatever choices she is faced with, pray that she seeks God’s heart first. Pray wisdom for her to make godly decisions as well as strength and boldness to carry out her part. Then pray peace for her, trusting that God will take care of the details, even the ones she cannot see.
Read: A Prayer for Courage
Day 24: Pray that your wife would be quick to forgive you.
Forgiveness sets bitter hearts free. Pray that God would soften her heart to hear His invitation to freedom. Pray that God would remind her of your love for her and that she would be encouraged by 1 Peter 4:8 to love you deeply, because “love covers over a multitude of sins.” Pray that she would desire joy instead of any pain she’s holding, and look forward to new possibilities with you. Pray this His power would knock down any walls and make your marriage stronger. May you both “be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
Read: 9 Keys to Biblical Forgiveness
Day 25: Pray for areas of disagreement between you.
Pray for God to intervene in your areas of disagreement. Ask for God to show you signs of His presence whenever an argument starts to form. Pray that He would whisper His wisdom into both of your hearts so that peace can prevail. Ask God to show you how dying to the old self and putting on the new self (Ephesians 4:22-24) works best in marriage. Pray that God would magnify the blessings of your marriage, and minimize the struggles with His constant intervention — making your marriage a cord of three strands that is not easily broken .
Read: Resolving Conflict in Relationships Biblically
Day 26: Pray for any temptations in her life and idols.
Pray for your wife to identify the temptation and the idols in her life. And that she remains vigilant and engaged in this fight, watching and praying so that she will recognize temptation quickly and respond to it by submitting to God. Pray that as her spirit submits to God, instead of succumbs to temptation, that she would increasingly enjoy God’s goodness and become less attracted to sin. Pray that your wife sees God for who He is – trustworthy, good, and kind. And that she would be unsatisfied with any lesser god in her life.
Read: What Your Complaints Actually Reveal about Your Heart
Day 27: Pray for her physical health and safety.
We cannot always or completely protect the ones we love from physical harm or illness. But instead of worrying or grasping for control, pray for God to protect your wife from harm. As she goes about her day, pray for God’s mercy to cover and keep her from danger. He is always with her and always in control. Trust in Him and pray that your wife would also trust in Him, seeking refuge in Him when she is in need. Pray also, to God asking strength and wellness for her body to fight sickness well and asking Him to heal her of all disease.
Read: 5 Powerful Prayers for Protection and Safety
Day 28: Pray for her emotional health.
It may be difficult for your wife (and for you!) to understand and properly gage her emotional health. But God understands fully. Pray for your wife to be emotionally healthy and thriving. Pray that she would focus her heart and emotions on God, giving Him praise throughout the day, expressing gratitude for His goodness and gifts all around her. Pray that she would dwell on what is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, and excellent things (Philippians 4:8). And if she needs it, pray that God provides helpful counsel in you, a friend, a pastor, or maybe even an emotional health professional.
Read: 10 Real-Life Emotions Jesus Expressed
Day 29: Pray for her role in your church.
Pray for opportunities for your wife to have a meaningful role in your church; pray for ways she can serve using her skills to the best of her ability. Pray that she would have balance in her church role, not allowing time in ministry to overtake time she spends with God. Ask her if there are ways you could serve alongside her, or ways she may need encouragement in her current church role. Remind her of who she is in the body of Christ.
Read: 10 Messages Every Church Should Be Sending Women
Day 30: Pray for her passions.
Pray that she would pursue the unique desires God has placed in her heart. Pray for opportunities for learning and creativity that she would get to pursue her passions whether in her work, at home, in hobbies, or in ministry. Ask her what she enjoys most and learn about what makes her unique. Encourage her to share her gifts with others and take time to enjoy the things she loves with her. Delight in her interests.
Read: 8 Simple Questions that Will Help You Discover Your Passion
Congratulations—you just spent an entire month faithfully praying for your wife! We would love to hear from you—how has this prayer challenge changed you, your wife, and your marriage? Leave a comment and let us know how prayer has transformed your marriage!
Your words have power in your wife’s life to transform her attitude and spirit. Use these words of encouragement to speak life into your marriage and home – 44 Words of Encouragement and Affirmation for Women.
Pass along our 30 Day Prayer Challenge for Your Husband to your wife!
This article is part of our Prayers resource meant to inspire and encourage your prayer life when you face uncertain times. Visit our most popular prayers if you are wondering how to pray or what to pray. Remember, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us and God knows your heart even if you can’t find the words to pray.
The Lord’s PrayerIrish Blessings & PrayersMorning PrayersGood Night PrayersPrayer for HealingPrayer for Protection
Now available is our new Daily Prayer devotional! An easy way to start your day with prayer; read today’s prayer and sign up to receive it by email.
Photo designs: ©RachelDawson