| Positive Prayers for Financial Blessings – Track 1:
Enjoy the 52 Best
Biblical Prayers for Financial Blessings
! Positive Prayers will help you Pray God’s Word, and believe God’s Promises! They are the most Encouraging and Inspirational Prayers. They will help you to stay thankful, and appreciate all of your blessings. Positive Prayers will help you live the abundant and blessed life!
With God all things are possible
Praying God’s Promises will fill you with FAITH and BELIEF. Jesus said, “All things are possible to those who believe.” Listening to Positive Prayers daily will help you to add Biblical Prayers to your daily prayers. Learn to speak and pray God’s Word! If you change your prayers, you can change your life! Click for the full 52 Positive Prayers for Financial Blessings eBook.
Read and Listen to Positive Prayers every day for 21 days. Learn to pray God’s Word, and believe God’s Promises! You will feel better and happier. These Biblical Prayers will help you pray with the most Encouraging and Inspirational Prayers! They will help you to stay focused on God, and receive His many Blessings! Enjoy all of the Free samples. We hope you are blessed 🙂
| Top 10 Bible Verses
for Financial Blessings!
* Psalms 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.
Enjoy the 52 Best Bible Verses for Your Financial Blessings! Verses of Victory are filled with
God’s Promises for your life
. They are the most Encouraging and Inspirational Bible Verses. They will help you to stay thankful, and appreciate all of your blessings. Bible Verses of Victory will help you
Live the abundant and blessed life
! With God all things are possible!
God’s Promises will fill you with FAITH and BELIEF. Jesus said, “All things are possible to those who believe.” You must CHANGE your thinking to change your life! Listening to Verses of Victory daily will help you to replace negative thinking with Positive and Encouraging Bible Verses! Replace worldly thinking with scriptural thinking! Be transformed by the renewing of your mind (Romans 12:2). Click for the full 52 Bible Verses for Financial Blessings on eBook, MP3, Videos.
Lord God in heaven I come to you humbly asking you to bless me financially. This is not hard for you to do because the earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. You are Jehovah Jireh the God who provides and I ask you to provide for me and my family and my friends. We are in need of your help.
Lord I ask you to show me the areas in my life where I may not have been a good steward of Your money and I ask that you would bring conviction into my heart by the power of Your Holy Spirit. Show me the areas where I need to improve how I handle your money so that I may honor You by using what You give me in a manner that pleases You. I pray Lord that when I receive this financial blessings that you will send me in the next few days, I will tithe to the ministry that you will call to my mind the amount which You will put in my heart. Lord I know that You are able to supply my needs according to your glorious riches in Christ Jesus. I know that you are the God who gives me the ability to create wealth and I make a covenant with you today that when you send me this financial blessing I will praise you for it no matter how small it may be and I will continue to serve you with a grateful heart.
Lord I ask that you would cause me to have an undivided heart and mind towards you. No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. I know that I cannot serve both You God and Money(Luke 16:13). Forgive me if I have misplaced my worship and my focus. Bless me this day with the blessing that you gave our forefather Abraham. Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain (1Chronicles 4:10). In Jesus Name. AMEN.
Learn how to:
- Set Up A Telephone Prayer Lines for free
- How to build your Prayer Team
- Obstacles in Building A Prayer Ministry & how to overcome them
- How to Incorporate your Prayer Ministry
- How to Set Up your 501 c3 tax deductible Non Profit Organization
From start to finish, the Bible is filled with many wonderful promises of God. More than that, every situation that we have faced or will ever encounter in our lives, there is an answer, a solution or strategy by which we can overcome. Today we present to you 19 Bible verses on God’s promises of victory for financial blessings. Believe on the Lord Jesus and watch God’s word come to life in your situation.
1. The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children. ~ Psalm 115:14 KJV
2. The lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. ~ Psalm 34:10 NIV
3. But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today. ~ Deuteronomy 8:18 NIV
4. Praise the Lord, who carries our burdens day after day, he is the God who saves us. ~ Psalm 68:19 GNT
5. The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; ~ Psalm 24:1
6. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosper. ~ 3 John 1:2 KJV
7. You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. ~ Deuteronomy 28:6 NIV
8. The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it. ~ Proverbs 10:22 NIV
9. Humility is the fear of the Lord; its wages are riches and honor and life. ~ Proverbs 22:4 NIV
10. You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. ~ Psalm 145:15 NIV
11. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. ~ Psalm 37:25 KJV
12. The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity – in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground – in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you. v.12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. v.13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. ~ Deuteronomy 28:11-13 NIV
13. On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with your income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made. ~ 1 Corinthians 16:2 NIV
Read also: 14 Verses On God’s Promises
14. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. v.11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the Lord Almighty. v.12 Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land. ~ Malachi 3:10-12 NIV
15. Carefully follow the terms of this covenant, so that you may prosper in everything you do. ~ Deuteronomy 29:9 NIV
16. A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children, but a sinner’s wealth is stored up for the righteous. ~ Proverbs 13:22 NIV
17. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ~ Matthew 6:33-34 NIV
18. To the person who please him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. ~ Ecclesiastes 2:26 NIV
19. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:19 ESV
OVER TO YOU..
We hope that you enjoyed this post. Do you know of another bible verse on financial blessings? Please add it in the comment section below or share your thoughts with us. Let others benefit from this word by sharing it on your social media sites among your friends and family.