Lord God in heaven I come to you humbly asking you to bless me financially. This is not hard for you to do because the earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. You are Jehovah Jireh the God who provides and I ask you to provide for me and my family and my friends. We are in need of your help.
Lord I ask you to show me the areas in my life where I may not have been a good steward of Your money and I ask that you would bring conviction into my heart by the power of Your Holy Spirit. Show me the areas where I need to improve how I handle your money so that I may honor You by using what You give me in a manner that pleases You. I pray Lord that when I receive this financial blessings that you will send me in the next few days, I will tithe to the ministry that you will call to my mind the amount which You will put in my heart. Lord I know that You are able to supply my needs according to your glorious riches in Christ Jesus. I know that you are the God who gives me the ability to create wealth and I make a covenant with you today that when you send me this financial blessing I will praise you for it no matter how small it may be and I will continue to serve you with a grateful heart.
Lord I ask that you would cause me to have an undivided heart and mind towards you. No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. I know that I cannot serve both You God and Money(Luke 16:13). Forgive me if I have misplaced my worship and my focus. Bless me this day with the blessing that you gave our forefather Abraham. Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain (1Chronicles 4:10). In Jesus Name. AMEN.
It’s easy to feel comfortable when we have money. These financial prayers are for when we are not so fortunate, when the dire need for money obscures our sense of well-being and spirituality, and even detracts from our appreciation of life.
The key to true abundance is to recognize, and appreciate, how much God has already given us. It is not wrong to ask for sustenance when we need it. God is always willing to hear our prayer. If we open our hearts to recognizing and appreciating all that we already have, instead of seeing only the half-empty glass, God does not turn us away.
For Financial Breakthrough
Lord, you are the source of all my sustenance.
I pray that you hear my prayer and guide me in your infinite wisdom.
My spirit is full, but my wallet is empty! I need your help.
My finances are in crisis, and are causing me great pain.
Please uplift my heart so that I may appreciate all that I do have so that I may also be blessed with more prosperity.
Money issues bring me down, and I forget to thank You for all that I do have thanks to Your blessings.
Please remind me of Your abundance, so that my money will
Once again flow in to me, and sustain me as much as Your loving care.
Prayer for Money
Dear God, my struggles with money are bringing me down. I am in dire need for myself and my family.
I know that You have all answers, and You always hear me.
Please shine your infinite light into my life,
Bless me with abundance so that my family may thrive.
I thank You for all You have done for me to date
And I pray You will always remind me when I forget
That my spirit and soul always dwell in Your good graces.
Thank You oh Lord, for blessing me with material comfort
So that I am reminded of the bountiful fruits of Your deeds.
Table of contents
Prayer Request: Post Your Own “Financial Prayers”
If you’d like, you can post your prayer below so the PrayWithMe community can help pray with you.
Rules for Posting: All prayers are posted publicly through to this site. Don’t use full names or any other identifying information that you wouldn’t want out on the web.
Don’t post with ALL CAPS, and try to use proper spelling and grammar.
If you can, help pray for others and post comments of support.
Recent prayer requests…
Tap below to see prayers from other visitors to this site.
- Healing and Money- May you please pray that I may be blessed to have money to buy a new car. Money to pay bills and everything. I just… …
- Praying it works- Husband is trying to resolve a situation with our landlord. Pray the money hits the bank tomorrow and he will be able to settle the… …
- Financial miracle- I’m asking pray for a financial miracle to save my house for my family and myself and for God to bless me with a wonderful… …
- Financial freedom- Lord, help me through this time of financial struggle. Please guide me and shower me with open doors and breakthroughs to financial independence for my… …
- Save our home, bring us out of debt,pay all past due bills- Save our home, bring out of debt, open a door to pay all past due bills, secure a saving account for our family. A business… …
- Financial and job problem- Dear God, I’m need 1 lakh rupees in one day, Please do some miracle and arrange the money. As I don’t have any other sources.… …
- Save our home, bring us out of debt, pay all past due bills- Save our home, bring out of debt, open a door to pay all past due bills, secure a saving account for our family. …
- Financial help needed- Please Dear God Help me I need financial help do to health issues can’t work as much as I use to car is not insured… …
- Help with financial issues- Lord, please hear my prayer. Please help me to find a way to earn more money, so I can pay all my bills, and support… …
- Financial Help- Please god, I am in desperate need of your help with money, I have so much debt that I don’t know what to do I… …
- Need a Blessing- I suffered a stroke on 10/31/05 at the age of 49. That obviously changed my life and my finances. I stress every day about my… …
- Lord I Need You- Lord, I need you. I do pray every day, but what am I doing wrong. I’m taking care of my mother who has dementia, and it’s… …
- Prayer for Guidance and Energy- Due to my recently being diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease, I retired early on 11/02/2018, at the age of 62. I had prayed about this for… …
- Need a Source of Additional Income From Somewhere- I don’t have enough money coming in from Social Security each month, with the only money I have left to spend on anything after the… …
- Income Lost to Government Overreach- Please ask the Lord to bless me financially. I was a teacher for 12 years after my husband and I paid into Social Security for… …
- New home job- I pray that I am approved for this apartment and I get a job to pay for the apartment and a car I pray that… …
- I just want to provide for my son- I have a 6 yr old son to take care of. I’m falling short. I have no job, barely staying afloat. I’m not greedy….I only… …
- Prayer for Sucess, Prosperity and Breakthrough- I Pray for Prosperity from God and for Finacial Breakthrough. …
- I Don’t Know- Dear God and Lord and Savior Jesus please help me to stay healthy. Bring peace to me and help me financially. I would also like… …
- Healing and work- Dear Lord. I pray that my husbands job is safe and that when he has his OP your hands are upon him for healing and… …
More prayers posted in: Money
We’ve all been there. The moment where you cross your fingers and pray that the bills won’t bounce. Perhaps you’ve been faced with unemployment and you have no earthly idea how you’ll be able to make next month’s rent payment. Or maybe you’re working two jobs and still can’t seem to get ahead. Financial issues can be extremely stressful and effect so many different aspects of life – both physically and emotionally.
In order to gain better control over your finances, it may be wise to consult a financial advisor who has a better idea of how to manage funds and what type of options are accessible for your specific situation. While you may believe that you have it under control and perceive no other workable solutions, getting a second opinion on your financial situation can prove to make an extreme difference. Along with professional help, it’s important to maintain your sanity with spiritual assistance. You’ll discover a financial expert’s assistance coupled with prayer will provide you with the hope and motivation you will need to overcome just about anything.
The Bible provides Christians with a number of scriptures focused on money, finances and giving. Philippians 4:19 is one of my go-to scriptures to reference when I’m facing financial issues. The verse says, “And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” It’s important, despite the frustrations tough finances brings forth, to know that the Lord is always by your side. He will never give you more than you can manage and will provide the necessities to live a prosperous life. First, place your faith in the Lord and he’ll do the rest.
“Dear Lord, help me to leave my financial worries in Your Hands. Guide me to peace so that I can hear your wisdom. Keep me mindful of my blessings no matter how much or little I may have. Grant me the patience and tolerance necessary to calm my spirit knowing that you have everything under control. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
Patience is a virtue that is required within so many elements of life – finances being one of those main elements. From time-to-time God’s children become so bogged down with the endless list of demands our life brings forward. The Lord understands your frustrations and sees firsthand how much work you’re putting in each day. Chin up friend – ask the Lord to grant you the necessary patience to get through this difficult financial period. While it may seem overwhelming, while you’re in the moment, remember that the Lord will always provide you with the resources you’ll need.
And then there are times when we feel need a financial miracle – car breaks down unexpectedly, death in the family, water heater explodes, or an illness. For those times a prayer that asks the Lord Jesus Christ for a miracle is exactly what is needed.
“O Lord, You placed the stars in the sky. You created a myriad of beautiful life. You gave us our breathe and water to drink.
You are a living Lord. You are my Savior, in whom I trust. Please rescue me from this financial crisis, Come redeem this situation. I ask for your almighty hand to come and cover me.
Give me wisdom and strength to stand strong through this storm. I ask for a miracle by your redeeming love. Please restore me, lead me to a safe place, a secure place, a place of financial balance. In you I trust. Amen.”
Jesus Christ, who is your Lord and Savior, understands better than anyone the spontaneity in life – and moreover, how those unexpected times can bring on financial burdens. If you’re going through a difficult time, ask the Lord for a miracle through prayer. A prayer for financial help from God can be a definite game changer and provide you with the resources that you need to get out of the hole. The world is filled with an insurmountable amount of solutions; however, identifying those answers can prove to be very challenging. Through prayer, ask the Lord to give you guidance coupled with the patience you’ll need to discover the financial solution you desperately need. In many cases, you’ll discover a solution that is seemingly been in front of you the entire time. In addition, this difficult financial time could also lead you to wisdom that you would have ordinarily been blind to.
Lastly, one of the strongest messages spiritual messages comes from Matthew.
These words redefine the true meaning behind necessity and desire. Often times, we as human beings, become obsessed with the materialistic aspects of things. Sometimes objects appear to be a necessity however, in fact, these items are not a vital aspect of survival.
I praise You, Oh Mighty King, I bless Your Holy Name. Thank You for providing all my needs, according to Your riches in Glory.
You never fail me, even in these difficult times, when finances are low and worry invades my mind.
Help me to be at PEACE, Father, confident in Your blessed assurance that You will supply all my needs, out of your rich abundance.
Psalm 35:27 27 Let them shout for joy and be glad, who favor my righteous cause. And let them say continually,“Let the Lord be magnified, who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”
Ecclesiastes 5:19 As for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, and given him power to eat of it, to receive his heritage and rejoice in his labor – this is the gift of God.
Praying for relief from debt and financial burdens
Lord, I’ve made financial mistakes. My debts are out of control. But Lord, I know you can open a way where there seems to be no way.
I pray for a financial breakthrough in my life right now! Grow my finances and bestow on me wisdom to manage Your blessings righteously. Open my eyes today to job opportunities and profitable business ventures.
May I be good stewards of all that You provide. Help me to not depend on money but only on You, Jehovah Jireh, my Provider. Don’t allow money to destroy my relationships through tension and disagreements.
Proverbs 3:9-10 Honor the Lord with your possessions, and with the first fruits of all your increase; so your barns will be filled with plenty,And your vats will overflow with new wine.
Psalm 118:25 Save now, I pray, O Lord; O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity.
Praying for financial wisdom
I pray that the greed of money would not entrap my heart but I will only hunger and thirst after You and Your righteousness. May I shrewdly use what You have provided for me.
Help me to remember that as I am blessed, I should bless others as well. Remind me to lend a helping hand to those who are less fortunate.
In Jesus’ mighty name, I declare my financial breakthrough is here!! Amen.
Psalm 1:3 He will be like a tree planted by the streams of water, that produces its fruit in its season. Whose leaf also does not wither. Whatever he does shall prosper.
1 John 5:14-15 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
1 Chronicles 29:11-12 Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power and the glory, the victory and the majesty. For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours. Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as head over all. Both riches and honor come from You, and You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might; in Your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all.