Any of these Exam Quotes for Students, Wishes, messages, Sms, And Prayers could be sent to encourage a friend, colleague, son, daughter, brother or sister facing an examination or test.
Whether it’s your friend, colleague or a member of your family you desire to wish success in exams. They also include prayer before exam and prayer for success which we’re here as always to transform your thoughts into words. Below is the best collection of exam success wishes, messages and prayers. Let the people in your life know you care…Enjoy!
Table of contents
- 1 Exam Quotes For Students
- 2 Prayer for Success
- 3 Exam Success Wishes and Motivation
- 4 More Exam Wishes, Messages and Prayers For Friend, Son, Daughter, Brother or Sister
- 5 Quotes and Prayer For Exam Success
- 6 Exams Success Expectation
- 7 Prayer Before Exams
- 8 Focus and direction during study and examination
- 9 Stepping out in faith
Exam Quotes For Students
- You have put in hours in study. You have laid a solid foundation for success. Now be calm. Go into that exam hall and slay.
- I know how hard you’ve studied for this exam. I know the hours that have gone into preparation. Now all you need to do is believe in your abilities. You will succeed.
- This is the day you have prepared so hard for. Face the exams surefooted. Tackle the questions confidently. Your good success is guaranteed.
- This exam is not different from others you’ve done before. So there’s no need to be jittery. You have studied hard. Go in there, put in your best. Nothing but good success is yours.
- As you write this exam, I pray you come out in all the flying colours of success. May your efforts in preparation not be wasted. I wish you the very best.
- Success belongs to the prepared. As you write this exam, may your preparation meet with good success. All the best.
- Success doesn’t come as a surprise to the prepared. You have laboured so hard. May your labour be crowned with good success.
- May you find favour before your examiners. May all your efforts be crowned with good success. I wish you the best in your exams.
- No one deserves success more than you. You have put in hours of success. May you be richly rewarded. Best of luck.
- Don’t panic, don’t be jittery. Sure success is yours.
Prayer for Success
- May excellence distinguish you in this exam. May favour mark you out from your contemporaries. The best is yours.
- May the beautiful grades I’m confident you will get in this exam compensate for your hardwork and sleepless nights. I wish you the very best in your exams.
- May forgetfulness be far from you. May your mind be sharp. May all the answers be at your fingertips. My very best wishes in your exams.
- You will come out of the exam hall smiling because you will slay. May shinning success be your rich reward. All the very best.
- I believe in you, I trust your abilities. Go show them the stuff you’re made of. All the best.
- Everything will work out just fine. Just believe.
- I know the stuff you’re made of. You’re an excellent stock. Go kick ass and show them not to mess with you. All the best.
- For your efforts may you receive double. May the Lord distinguish you with excellence. All the best.
- Do your best. It will be enough. Wish you the very best.
- You can be all you want to be, only believe and put in your best. Success on all sides is yours.
Exam Success Wishes and Motivation
- Nothing can stop you. Impossibility is nothing. Believe! Achieve!
- May you have reasons to smile after your exams. May God’s favour guide you to the right answers. All the best.
- Don’t wither under the pressure of exams. God’s got you. Put in your best and leave the rest for him. All the best.
- Exams are opportunities to get promoted. May God crown your every efforts with good success and catapult you to the next level.
- You belong with champions. There’s no stopping you. I wish you the very best in your coming exams.
- May you exceed every expectation in this exam. May you surprise even yourself. May excellence set you apart. Wish you the very best.
- The only thing standing between you and the next level is this exams. May you ride over it and glide into glory. All the best.
- I’m confident nothing short of success is yours. Go do your best. We shall celebrate.
- Your success matters a lot to me and that’s why I’m on my knees praying that God decorate your live beautifully with success. All the best dear.
- Examination is nothing but a test of knowledge. Go show them you know darling. I really do believe in you. The best is yours.
More Exam Wishes, Messages and Prayers For Friend, Son, Daughter, Brother or Sister
- You will come out of the exam hall rejoicing for unusual insight shall be your portion. You shall exceed all expectations. You will leave your examiners in awe of you. All the best.
“Operation no mercy”. That’s your watchword for this examination. Do badass slaying. Go for the jugulars. Excel beyond measure.
- Take care that you don’t yield to stress. Focus on your exams. Success is sure for you.
- Considering all the efforts and time you have put into preparing for this exam, I know you’ll end up being the best. Good luck dear.
- You are destined for success. May your hardwork pay off and may you have cause to celebrate. Best wishes.
- You have consistently shone in all examinations. I know this one will be no different. It will just be another feather to your cap. So then go ahead, go for gold.
- The exams may be tough but I know you’re tougher. You will emerge victorious. Here’s wishing you the very best.
- Study hard, study smart, eat well, and pray well. Your success is assured.
For a brilliant student like you, this exam is just a piece of cake. Cross the hurdle, get it over with. Keep shinning and keep making us proud.
- When the pressure threatens to overwhelm you, don’t give in. this exam is important for you and I’m confident you can succeed brilliantly. So here am I urging you to put in your best. I believe in you.
- When examination meets preparation, the result is success. May outstanding success be yours in this exam.
- Don’t study to be average. Study to be the best. May you find the grace to study hard and excel in the forthcoming examination. Goodluck.
- Aim for excellence. Aim to be the best. There’s no magic to success, all it requires is hardwork. I wish you goodluck as you study.
- May your strength not fail you. Soundness of mind will be your portion. Your hand will perform valiantly. All the best in your exams.
Quotes and Prayer For Exam Success
- I have always been proud of your exploits. You never disappoint. In this coming exam, I expect nothing but the best from you. Go do us proud.
- You have a point to prove with this exam. Gather your resources together, give it your best shot. All the best.
- Stay focused, stay calm. Read instructions carefully. Start with your strongest points. You will succeed in Jesus’ name.
- I’m holding my breath, in anticipation of the announcement of your success. But first, you must write the exam. So go ahead, prepare well, give it your best and do us proud.
- You have come this far, it’s just this exam and you’ll be heading to the next level. After you have gone through the test, may you be found worthy of elevation. May your name be written in colours of success. I wish you the very best.
- Nothing but success is yours in this forthcoming exams. You deserve the best. The best shall be yours. Good luck.
- When you have worked so hard, you deserve a crown of success. May success crown your efforts in this exam.
- May your best be enough in this exam. May you be counted worthy of success and may you graduate to the next level.
- The crown of success fits every head but only the head that prepares gets to wear it. May you wear the crown of success after these exams, amen.
- Go into that exam hall knowing I’m praying for you. Let your heart be confident. Success is yours.
- You will excel, you will make it. You will not carry this exam over. You are doing it once and for all. Success is yours.
- You have done your part by diligently preparing. It’s up to God now. Relax, cause I know He won’t disappoint you. Here’s to good success, cheers!
- Keep blazing the trail. Keep leading. This exam is another opportunity to shine again. I trust you won’t disappoint. All the best.
- You’re made for the top, where eagles fly. Keep doing your best, keep striving. The sky is your stepping stone. I wish you the best in your exams.
Exams Success Expectation
59. Our expectation for this exams is nothing short of success. You’ve got what it requires to make it.
60. In spite of the challenge, I am sure your preparation efforts and the favour of the Almighty will be sufficient to give you exam success.
61. Not to worry, this is your time to shine. After your exams, you will be successful and promoted to a higher level.
62. Get out of depression. Free your mind. You will make it big this time. Put in your best. Your expectation will be met.
63. Exams Success is not achieved by chance. Aim at it and you will see the expected results
64. Examination is not designed to bring you down, it’s meant to bring up. Your success in this exams will increase you.
65. Your success in this exams shall be incomparable to others. A better you should be the aim and achievement. Success all the way.
66. You never know what you are made of until you are examined. You will be surprised when the reward of your hard work will start rolling in.
67. Your empowerment is settled already. May this exam open a new chapter of success in your career.
68. Exams success is not a right nor a privilege. You have to work hard to achieve it. You shall excel in yours. Wishing you the best of luck.
69. This examination is a channel to a greater and higher you. It is better experienced than imagined what you will become when you are hit with its success.
70. Being outstanding is as a result of right standing. Your success in this exams depends on your proper approach and readiness to learn all the necessary lessons.
71. Your success is our concern. And that you learn skills and are formed with great character.
72. This exams shall be a success. You shall move to a higher ground. You will not fall or fail.
73. Never mind the distraction. Be focused on the success of the exams. Be resolute to achieve success. All the best.
Let me know your thoughts. Did you find these helpful? Please share away. Thanks for coming. Always at your service. XOXO.
This week, we feature some of our CHC parents on how they are encouraging and praying for their children using their favorite Bible verse. May you be blessed as we go through this journey together!
We also prepared a list of ‘Exam Prayer Scriptures’ specially for you, as you pray for your child during this exam season.
I always tell my daughter, Jadalyn, not to be afraid. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (2 Tim 1:7). Go on and do your best. You never know what you can do till you put in your very best for God. Then you can live with no regrets after the PSLE. You will know, deep down, you have given your best to study for the glory of God and you can look forward to what God has in store for you.
I also tell Jadalyn that she has a destiny. She has God on the inside of her and she is an overcomer. So she has to be faithful and diligent over her studies.
Jesus, I commit Jadalyn into Your hands. Give her wisdom in her heart and strength to do what she needs. Help her to plan her time. There is a time for everything. Give her a disciplined focus so that she will be a good finisher for the things she needs to do. We believe in You, that as she does her best, You, oh God, will do the rest. You are in charge. We pray for favor, for understanding of questions and wisdom to answer accordingly. We ask for a sharp mind and confidence in You, and in herself. For You will strengthen her. By Your grace, we know she will get the desired outcome. Jesus, we give You thanks. We want to glorify You and honor You. We love You. In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen!
Ps Edmund Tay
I pray Luke 2:52 over the children and believe that even as “Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men (Luke 2:52)”, God will increase His wisdom, stature and favor over them.
Father, we commit our children into Your hands. As they prepare for their exams, we pray that the wisdom of God will come upon their lives. As they prepare for the upcoming exams, may they be able to focus and understand the work presented to them. On the day of the exams, You will bless them with wisdom to understand the questions and to apply what they have learned through out the paper. Most of all, we pray for Your peace to come upon them, and that they will learn to lean upon You, and to cast their worries into Your hands. Father, we pray let Your will be done in their lives. Amen!
I love praying with my three children when I drive them to school everyday! In fact, it has developed into a great habit and norm where we start the day right with God. We will take turns to pray for one another, which helps us to be sensitive to God and to one another’s needs. And I’ve seen how they have grown closer to our Abba Father and to one another too in the process!
These are two verses I love to encourage them with during their exams:
1) Philippians 4:13, where it says, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”; and
2) 2 Tim 1:7 , “God has not given us the spirit of fear , but of power and of love and of sound mind.”
Heavenly Father, we ask for your grace on our children during this season where they are literally put to the test. We ask for your favor upon them, for their minds to be alert, their memories to be sharp and for their nerves to be calm. We pray for them to be able to concentrate and excel in this test of learning and understanding. We ask that their recall be excellent and are able to answer each question well.
We also pray for their well being in body, soul and spirit, and for Your gentle hand to be on them when they rest at night. We pray for the mothers, fathers and caregivers of the children taking the exams. We pray for wisdom, kindness and understanding to come upon them when the pressure of the exams becomes too great for them and their children.
We pray that our families to remember to always seek the kingdom of God first in all our pursuits, as we believe that all shall be added unto us who are righteous and faithful.
Father, we lift up the P6s of CHC into Your hands. As they prepare to sit for their exams, we ask for Your peace that surpasses all understanding to be with them. For every paper that they take, we ask for clarity of mind so that they can recall what they have learned.
We pray over every teacher in every class and hall, and we pray that they will bring peace and calm to the children, and not fear or anxiety. May Your presence go with our children wherever they are.
We pray over every parent of the P6s too, that they will be able to overcome their own anxiety, and be strengthened in You to be the anchor and security that their children need. We seek Your wisdom as parents to be good stewards of the lives that You have planted in our homes, to be able to discover and nurture the gifts and talents that You have given each child; that these will be developed and used mightily in CHC 2.0.
We trust in Your Word that You have great plans for our children—plans that will not harm them, but plans that give them hope and a future. We thank You for Your love for our children. In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen
Prayer Before Exams
Heavenly and most gracious Father, as I prepare for these exams, I bless Your Holy name. I give You praise, I give You thanks. I give You all the glory you deserve. You alone are worthy to be praised.
Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, I surrender my all to you: my heart, my soul, my mind and my body.
El Elyon, The Most High God, take control, lead me to success. Ever-Present Abba Father, I request that you draw near today as I set out to recap the educational knowledge You have blessed me with.
Guide my thoughts as I recall my past lessons learnt through this semester.
Matthew 6:33-34 Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Focus and direction during study and examination
Father, I pray that my teachers be blessed abundantly, for they aided me, preparing me for success in these exams.
Jehovah Jireh, open up my intellect, give me a mind of peace, allow me to focus and understand my curriculum. Be the directing hand that guides me to study the relevant topics; guide my pen as I recall.
James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
Psalm 121:2 My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Stepping out in faith
Omnipotent Lord, I will step out in faith, confident of excellence as the exam date approaches, for You never gave me a spirit of fear.
I am also confident that my hard work will definitely pay off. Faith without works is dead and the just shall reap rewards.
I proclaim and declare victory, for life and death is at the power of the tongue.
I will rejoice at the sound of my triumph as I exit the exam room on that glorious day. In Jesus’ Mighty name,Amen!!
Read also : Are We Too anxious and stressed about our exam?
I’m a young Christian, from South Trinidad, seeking the wisdom of the Word and God’s blessings on my life. A journey, that’s just begun, but living to the Glory of God.