The increasing number of spam spell casters and traditional healers has become a great source of worry for the spell seekers. Nowadays many people call themselves spell casters, but not everyone is a real spell caster! Everyday people get emails and spend hundreds and even thousands to fake spell casters on the internet. They have been falling prey to such spell casters because they catch hold of their clients’ weaknesses.
Most of the times these spell casters advertise their services through magic sites, newspapers or flyers.
And again our warning to you: About 97% of online reviews about spell casters are fakes! Anyone can write a review, and everybody reads them. But can you trust them?
NO! 97% of online reviews about spell casters are fakes to hurt the competition and lure victims to other scam websites.
Fake reviews are everywhere just want to damage the spell caster’s reputation, and to make their own spell caster’s look better. Anyone can post horrendous lies and libelous reviews on his own website or anywhere else on the internet.
So whom should one trust?
You don’t have to trust us, but we are honest, fair and try give you good advice and professional services. It is not complicated to spot a fake spell caster or a scam so you should be cautious. Our sole purpose is to bring light and justice because we provide real services to people.
by Tamara (California)
Please renew, restore, and bring a miracle of reconciliation to my marriage. Remove all the anger, hate, resentment, complications and thoughts of divorce from my husband’s mind about me. Instead soften his heart and feel it with the love he once felt for me. Lord reveal to my husband his sins and block all others or paths that are leading him away from me. I know you do not believe in divorce and you do not make mistakes on who you choose for us to marry. I ask for my husband’s salvation, that he realize I am not the enemy but his wife who God selected as his mate and loves him with all my heart. Teach my husband and I both how to respect, appreciate, listen to each other and realize one another’s worth in our marriage. Lord guide my husband to you, our marriage, church, and surround him with Christian men. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Return to Miracle Prayer and Prayer Request
Господи, помоги уберечь от развода рабов Божиих Анатолия и рабу Божию Марину. Помоги сохранить нашу семью. Боже, прошу, не дай нашей семье разрушиться. Господи, не допусти развода. Прости нам грешным грехи наши и наставь нас на путь истинный. Даруй нам веру, любовь и уважение друг к другу. Помоги нам, Господи Боже, простить друг друга и все наши обиды. Даруй нам примирение. Не лишай наших чад раба Божия Андрея и рабу Божию Анну семьи и счастливого детства. Молю Тебя Господи Боже, чтобы чада наши жили в полной и полноценной семье. Боже, умоляю тебя, помоги сохранить нашу семью. Помоги Господи рабу Твоему Анатолию больше времени проводить с супругой и детьми, огради его от пристрастия к прочим соблазнам. Даруй Боже рабе Твоей Марине мудрости и сил выдержать все это. И помоги ей встать на путь истинный и простить все обиды. Воскреси, Господи, нашу любовь. Господи, молю Тебя, не забирай у меня семью, это все что у меня есть! Господи Боже, помоги, прошу Тебя! Во имя Отца и Сына и Святого Духа. Аминь. Аминь. Аминь.
This post assumes the divorce is desired because sin is leading the person away from marriage. I recognize that is not always the case.
What do you do when you hear that someone wants to leave or has chosen to leave their marriage? It’s easy to worry about them. But that worry can steal our joy and our peace. It can even lead to gossip and slander.
We need a plan to prevent our minds from racing down that unproductive trail and adding to the problem. We need to know what God can do and invite Him to do it. Praying His Word reminds us of His power and promises. It also insures that we are asking according to His will and He promises He will answer those prayers! I love a guarantee.
Here are 25 One-Sentence prayers you and I can pray for the person who wants to walk away from their marriage. (updated from 12 to 25 prayers May 1, 2017) Let’s pray these in the name of Jesus, who has insured the spiritual blessings our friends need.
1. God, grant ______________ a Damascus Road like experience that will transform _______ focus to You and Your will. (Acts 9:1-19)
2. God, I invite You to help ______________ fear You and hold Your Word in high esteem so that _______ will be satisfied in life and this marriage. (Proverbs 19:23)
3. God, please impart Your wisdom into _________’s mind so that_______ heart is pure, peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere. (James 3:17)
4. God, please pour out Your spirit on ______________ giving _______ dreams and visions that will lead ________ to fulfill the vows _______ made to to You and ______________. (Acts 2:17)
5. God if ______________’s lack of love for ______________ means that_______ does not know You, I invite You to make Yourself known to _______. (1 John 4:8)
6. God please remind ______________ that true love is patient, kind, rejoices in truth, and endures all things with hope. (1 Corinthians 13:4-7)
7. God, I invite Your steadfast love and righteousness into ______________’s heart trusting that faithfulness and peace will follow. (Psalm 85:10)
8. God, please guide ______________ to aim for restoration with ______________ and to a life of peace and harmony together. (2 Corinthians 13:11)
9. God, please grant ______________ a fresh dose of true humility so _______ can think with sober judgment and act on the faith You freely give. (Romans 12:3)
10. God, please help ______________ see Your path for _______ life and marriage and desire it above everything else. (Psalm 16:11)
11. God ______________ needs Your help to be humble enough to pray and seek Your face and turn from _______ wicked ways. (2 Chronicles 7:14)
12. God, please restore to ______________ the joy of Your salvation and help _______ to be willing to obey You. (Psalm 51:12)
13. God, I ask You to help __________ renounce every prideful thought in order to gain the wisdom ____ needs to honor ____ marriage vows. (Proverbs 11:2)
14. God, please help ________ turn from believing ______ is right in ____ own eyes so ___ can receive true wisdom. (Proverbs 12:15)
15. God, let Your light shine on ________’s heart and cleanse ____ from sin so ____ can live in fellowship with ____ spouse. (1 John 1:7)
16. God, please help ________ see that ___ fears about this marriage are not from You. (2 Timothy 1:7)
17. God, I ask You to help _________ pour out all ___ fears and anxious thoughts about this marriage to You. (1 Peter 5:7)
18. God, in Your mercy grant __________ the wisdom and desire to put on love which can bind this marriage together in perfect harmony. (Colossians 3:14)
19. God, please help _________ understand that Your good plan to prosper ___ is possible in this marriage. (Jeremiah 29:11)
20. God, I ask that You strengthen and encourage _________ to wait on You for answers, hope, and restoration of this marriage. (Psalm 27:14)
21. God, I believe Your angels can open the prison doors holding _________ captive to the idea of divorce. (Acts 5:19)
22. God, please help _________ see that the present sufferings in this marriage are not worth comparing with the glorious future You have in store. (Romans 8:18)
23. God, have mercy on ________ and help ____ to seek Your kingdom and righteousness so that all Your blessings will follow to ____. (Matthew 6:33)
24. God, I ask You to help ____ become slow to anger so ___ can have great understanding that leads to reconciliation. (Proverbs 14:29)
25. God, grant ___ the ability to hear Your voice and follow Your leadership in every aspect of ___ life especially marriage. (John 10:27)
In this video, Penny Cook shares how God moved in her life to restore her marriage even after many years of separation. I pray that God will use her testimony to fortify your faith in our God who is the source of unity and restoration.