To the average person on earth, a grandmother is a very important person in their life. If your grandmother is special to you, then it goes without saying that her birthday is one of the most special days of the year to you.
If that is the case indeed, then we are certain that you are going to find this collection very useful since it contains some of the best original birthday wishes for grandma you’ll find around. Go through our fine collection below and share any of the wishes you think will help in making your granny’s birthday an awesome event to remember.
Sweet Birthday Wishes for Grandma
- On your birthday, all I can say is that I love you more than you’ll ever know. Nothing in this world can ever change my love for you or take your place in my life. You are the reason happiness resides in my heart. Happy birthday, grandma.
- From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you for being the most wonderful grandmother in the entire world. Happy birthday, my precious granny.
- Grandma, you are my angel and best friend. I can’t thank my lucky stars enough for having such a phenomenal granny like you in my life. Granny, I hope your birthday is as phenomenal as you. Love you.
- I am the luckiest grandchild in the world because God has blessed me with the world’s most wonderful granny. You are my everything, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t give up to put a smile on your face. Many happy returns, granny.
- I don’t remember the last time I told you this, but granny you are the reason my world is so beautiful. I need you in my life like the air that I breathe into my lungs. Happy birthday.
- Grandma, on your birthday, I just want to let you know that while I may not get the opportunity to see you every day, but that never means you don’t reside in my heart and mind. I hope your birthday is nothing short of a memorable event.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Grandma
- Grandma, may God keep blessing you with good fortune, and may your abundant good fortune keep making your enemies miserable. Happy birthday.
- I want to tell the world that if there was a Miss Universe pageant for grannies, you, my beautiful granny would have no trouble taking the crown. Have a blast, granny.
- If most women were to age gracefully like you, grandma, then companies that produce beauty care products would be out of business by now. Happy birthday.
- Yay! Grandma, you have reached that point in life where you bid farewell to full price and welcome senior citizen discounts. Hmm…how I envy you! Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday, grandma. I love you more than Jet Li loves kung fu, and the guy really loves kung fu!
Happy Birthday, Grandma!
Birthday Wishes for Grandma’s 60th Birthday
- Wishing the youngest 60 year old woman I know a super duper happy birthday. Granny, may you have a tremendously happy and healthy life all the days of your life.
- Happy birthday to an exceptional grandmother who turns 60 today! Granny, you are truly cherished. May God bless this new chapter of your life.
- Today is your 60th birthday, granny, and I want to use this day as an opportunity to reaffirm for the millionth time my vow to love and care for you until the end of time. Happy birthday!
- Grandma, I will do anything just to ensure that your heart never misses joy and happiness because you are such a phenomenal person. Happy 60th birthday.
- The kindness and love that you show to me always take my breath away. I will forever treasure you, grandma. Happy 60th birthday.
Birthday Wishes for Grandma’s 70th Birthday
- I thank God for making you a blessing to me and the entire family. Enjoy your 70th birthday in grand style. I love you.
- This is your Big Day, beloved grandma. As we celebrate this exceptional day with you, I want to let you know that I cherish every moment that I spend with you. Have a very happy 70th birthday celebration.
- There’s no woman on earth that can compare to you, grandma. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and guiding me through life. Without you I would be utterly lost. May God richly bless you as you celebrate your 70th birthday.
- Grandma, you’re an extremely wonderful person in my life. On this day, I pray that God will bless you abundantly for all the important things you have given up just to put joy and happiness into my heart. I hope you enjoy every moment of your 70s. Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday, Grandma!
Birthday Wishes for Grandma’s 80th Birthday
- 80 is one of the greatest milestone ages in a person’s life. Congratulations on achieving this exceptional milestone, grandma. This family is so blessed to have such a remarkable person like you in it. God bless you, grandma.
- Happy 80th birthday, grandma. If I were to list the reasons why you are the most important woman in my life, the list would be so long it would have no ending.
- You are my sunshine after the storm and rain, grandma, and I love you so much. Happy 80th.
- For 80 years, you have brightened the lives of countless people, myself included. I hope that nature rewards you back abundantly for all the happiness you have put into the hearts of others. Enjoy your 80s grandma. Happy birthday.
Birthday Prayers for Grandma
- May God fix all your problems, and never allow you worry about anything in life. May He bless you with a happy and extremely healthy life. Happy birthday, dear grandma.
- My prayer for you today is that God shower His blessing on you. May every blessed day of your life begin with happiness and end in happiness. Forever stay blessed, grandma. Happy birthday.
- May God lift you up in the mighty name of Christ, and may this new phase of your life be filled to the brim with lots of love, peace and happiness.
- As you celebrate this significant day of your life, I pray that God, in His infinite kindness, will save you from crossing paths with sorrow and pain. May He allow happiness to escort you all your days on earth. Happy birthday.
- May God bless you with happiness that is more than all the waters of the world’s oceans put together. May He make your blessings and happiness overshadow your problems. Happy birthday.
- On your birthday, my prayer for you is that the good Lord will always make you to flourish and blossom even in very trying times. May you be victorious in whatever endeavor that you engage in. God bless you, granny.
- Granny, may God let you rise and shine despite the challenges that you face. And may He give you the courage to squarely confront your limitations. Happy birthday.
You may also like:
Cute Animals and Funny Happy Birthday Wishes
Share & Wish: Happy Birthday Images
The Best and Cutest Happy Birthday Wishes
Share a birthday wish and spread the words of Happy Birthday Messages.
I spent this past week in Martinsville Virginia visiting my parents and celebrating my Grandma’s 90th birthday. Since I’m the minister in the family, I was asked to pray before the party began. Since I do not have a sermon to post this week, I wanted to post my prayer for Grandma instead. The first picture was taken this weekend with my son. The second picture was taken in 1942.
Grandma Jacob’s 90th Birthday Party
We come before you as gather together to celebrate Ruth Jacobs 90th birthday.
We thank you for who Ruth is, a woman of grace, a person of character, and someone who reflects your light and love.
We thank you that we are able to experience you, through our participation of life with her- for when you are hugged by someone like Ruth Jacobs (someone who acts like Christ’s arms to the world), it is as if we are being hugged by you.
So together, today, Ruth’s family (her biological family, her church family, and our extended family of friends), gather together to celebrate who she is- because of who you are- a God of the grace we see in her.
Thank you for this time to spend with her today. May you bless these moments– so they would be moments we remember forever with a smile.
Be present in our conversations, our fellowship, our laughter, our reminiscing, and our making of new memories.
Thank you for this food, prepared by hands who love Ruth Jacobs. Bless this food to enable your work to be done through us.
We love you Lord, Amen.
Make your grandmother smile with a cute way of saying Happy Birthday. Send your grandma original birthday wishes and greeting cards with these message ideas from WishesQuotes.com writers. If we’re fortunate enough to know our grandmothers, we realize what a profound impact they’ve had on our lives. They have, in no small degree, formed our concept of womanhood. They nurtured our mothers into the matriarchs they have become. True, the grandmothers of today are not the plump, pie-baking, quilt-sewing subservient grannies of yesteryear. They may be professionally employed, vital, gym members. Two things remain true: grandmothers are an invaluable part of our lives, and they are still largely unappreciated. When Grandma’s birthday rolls around, we are presented with an opportunity to express the gratitude we rarely verbalize. Although modern grandmothers may be social media savvy, nothing says “I have no time for you, Grandma” like a five-word birthday Tweet! Get personal with this most essential woman – put your sentiment in writing. Following are examples of messages that will let Grandma know you appreciate her..
Table of contents
Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for your Grandmother
- On your birthday Grandma, I want to apologize for all the messes I made when I was growing up. I’ll try to keep my kids from doing the same! Love you!
- You should be called “Professor Nana.” You taught me cooking and sewing, but mostly you showed me the true meaning of love. Happy Birthday.
- When some people think “Grandma” they think of little grey haired ladies in rocking chairs, but I think of beautiful, dynamic, loving YOU! Happy Birthday.
- Birthday Wishes for Elderly
- For all the secrets you kept, the wisdom you offered, the nurturing you gave, and especially the unconditional love, thank you Grandma and Happy Birthday.
- Of all the insecurities I may have, I see your face sometimes when I look in the mirror, and it makes me smile. We’re beautiful! Happy Birthday.
- Your face appears in the dictionary under “Perfect Grandma.” Definition: beauty, compassion, gentle power and love. Happy Birthday.
- We don’t see each other as often as I’d like but, on your birthday, I want you to know how blessed I feel that God has graced me with you. I love you.
- If I seem happy, strong, kind, successful, spiritual or loving, it’s all due to your example, Grandma. Happy Birthday with love and gratitude.
- Some people say Granny, Nana, Meema and lots of other things, but I will always call you FRIEND. Happy birthday.
- Yo, Home Slice! With your jiggy style, rockin’ ‘attitude and chill vibe, I’m shooting you wishes for a righteously solid day. (Translation: Happy Birthday Grandma!)
- 70th Birthday Wishes
- 80th Birthday Wishes
- 90th Birthday Wishes
- 100th Birthday Wishes
- I hope your birthday is lucky… as lucky as I am to have you as my own awesome Grandma. I love you!
- Birthday Toasts and Speeches for Loved Ones
- When I say my prayers on your birthday, I pray that you enjoyed your day, but also send God prayers of gratitude. I’m so blessed to have you in my life.
- Fun, laughter and long silly talk there’s no one I’d instead get into mischief with than you, Grandma. Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday, Grandma! Wonderful Birthday Wishes for your Grandmother
- I have cost you money, tried your patience, and generally been a pain in your neck. Happy birthday, Grandma, and thanks for still loving me.
- Hey Birthday Girl! Thanks for showing me that age doesn’t necessarily have to define you. I hope the most awesome Grandma has the most awesome day!
- Inspirational Birthday Wishes
- Happy Birthday, Grandma, from your favorite grandchild. What do you mean, WHO? (I haven’t told the others that it’s me either). Love you!
- Sometimes we take some of the most beautiful things in our lives for granted. On your birthday, I just wanted to thank you for everything, Grandma.
- Happy Birthday, Mom – Top 50 Mother’s Birthday Wishes
- Grandma, I don’t know how you’ve managed to blend warmth, kindness, intelligence, strength, and compassion into one person — but I hope it’s hereditary. Happy Birthday.
- When people ask me who my number one role model is, I always point to you. You are the woman by whom all women are judged. I love you. Happy birthday, Grandma.
- You’ve cradled me in your arms, calmed my fears, and shown me by example what real strength looks like. Happy Birthday to the World’s Best Grandma.
- Birthday Wishes for Grandpa
- Okay, maybe we didn’t have the white picket fence, church pot-luck, teaching to knit kind of relationship, but you were always the most fantastic Nana of all time. Happy Birthday, Grandma.
- Geography keeps us apart far too much, but always know that you are in my thoughts and prayers every day, Grandma. Happy Birthday.
- Birthday Quotes
- With all the bad things we see on the news every day, it’s so good to know that you and your love always provide a haven for my heart. Happy Birthday with love, Grandma.
- If the home is where the heart is, then I’m with you every minute of every day, Grandma. Happy Birthday with love.
- I don’t know where you’ve hidden that fountain of youth, but I’m your granddaughter, and I deserve to know! I love you, Grandma… Happy Birthday, you hottie!
Awesome Birthday Cards for your Grandmother
Your grandmother always had a smile and hug for you, especially when you need them the most. Her kind and gentle words of advice and guidance helped make you the person you are today. You can show her how much she means to you in a birthday card filled with special birthday wishes for grandmother to make her smile and feel your love for her. The birthday quotes for grandmother you can choose from this website will give you a personalized and unique birthday message to her.
Having a grandma like you makes me think that I am the luckiest soul in the world. I thank God for sending you down for me – as my friend, my grandma and my guardian angel. Happy Birthday!
On your birthday, I want to tell you that a thoughtful, caring and loving grandma like you is a source of constant joy in my life. I thank you for all the things that you have done for me to assure my safety and success. Happy Birthday!
You have always brightened my heart with your amazing wisdom and lightened my life with your eternal love. I am proud of you. Wishing you a superb birthday, grandma!
You were, are and will be the backbone of our family. You are the pillar on which our family stands. Happy Birthday, grandma!
On your birthday, I pray to God to keep you health and happy always. Happy Birthday, grandma!
Sending a little birthday note for my sweetest grandma – you are loved a lot! Happy Birthday!
Grandma, I wish I could so something more special on your birthday, than just sending you this card. I love you! Happy Birthday!
Grandma, you are gifted with the ability to make people happy just by being around them. I am glad you are my grandma. May you always stay around! Happy Birthday!
My dear grandma, you are loved a lot, so your birthday should be celebrated in the best way ever! Happy Birthday!
My life could never have been so beautiful if you were not my grandma. Thanks for being a part of my life! Happy Birthday!
I wish I could give you a whole garden of red roses, each one indicating my love for you. Happy Birthday, grandma!
You and I are like cake and sugar – can’t ever be separated! Happy Birthday, grandma!
A wonderful happy birthday to a wonderful grandma! May you have many more!
Happy Birthday, my dear grandma! I cherish each and every moment that we have spent together.
On your birthday, I wish you find a bag full of money so that you can buy me everything I want. I know you wouldn’t mind spending each and every cent on me. Happy Birthday, dear generous Grandma!
On your birthday, I wish you love and happiness. Happy Birthday, dear grandma!
Showers of blessings! Happy Birthday, grandma!
There is no doubt about the fact that you are a special grandma and that today is your special day. Then, what are we waiting for? Let’s do some special celebration! Happy Birthday, grandma!
You have always made me feel at home in your company. You are someone I can talk my heart to. Thanks for being in my life. Happy Birthday, grandma!
Grandma, you are the best grandmother on this planet! Not sure, if they have them on Mars. Happy Birthday!
A warm and caring person like you deserves a super blast on her birthday, so here’s wishing you a super birthday! Happy Birthday, grandma!
Dear Grandma – You and I share a special bond of love. You are always on my thoughts because you have taught me so many things in life. I will always be by your side, no matter what. Love you now and always. Happy Birthday!
Dear great grandma, on your birthday, I wish you a life that is beautiful and sweet. Happy Birthday!
Every day that I have spent with you is special. However, today is your birthday and this makes it extra special. So, let’s celebrate it! Happy Birthday, grandma!
Everything we do together becomes a history – remember, last time when you took me for shopping, I spent all your money and we had to walk back home because we didn’t have the money to pay for the car’s fuel. Happy Birthday, dear grandma!
Grandma, you rock! Happy Birthday!
Great-Grandma – Happy Birthday to you! It’s a special day that brings to my memories all the special things that you have ever done for me.
Happy Birthday, grandmother! May your heart over-brim with peace and may your life be full of fun!
Happy Birthday, grandmother! May your life be like a birthday song – vivacious and joyous!
Have a great birthday and a great new year! You are the best grandma in the world. Happy Birthday!
Have a wonderful birthday, grandma! You are the nicest, the sweetest and the best grandma ever known to the mankind.
Hope this birthday finds you smiling. Happy Birthday, grandma!
I am the luckiest grandson in the world to have the best grandma like you. Happy Birthday!
I can see loads of love for me in your bright beautiful eyes. You are my world! Happy Birthday, grandma!
I pray for you, not only on your birthdays but throughout the year around. Happy Birthday, dear grandma!
I thank God for inventing grandmothers; otherwise I would miss something so important in my life. Happy Birthday, grandma!
It’s a perfect time to celebrate your strength, courage and kindness of heart. Happy Birthday, grandma!
May every wish that you have come true! Happy Birthday, grandma!
May your birthday be as bright as the sun and as shiny as the moon! Happy Birthdya, Grandmother!
May your birthday be blessed and beautiful! Happy Birthday, my dearest grandma!
May your birthday bring the happiest turn into your life! Happy Birthday, grandma!
You have kept our family intact with the bond of love that we share because of you. You are a true goddess in my eyes. Happy Birthday, grandma!