Enjoy reading and share 49 famous quotes about You Are My Peace Of Mind with everyone.
“But all life is a symphony of successive losses. You lose your youth, your parents, your loves, your friends, your comforts, your health, and finally your life. To deny loss is to lose it all anyway and to lose, in addition, your self-possession and your peace of mind”
— Isaac Asimov —
“Trace asked Jackson, “Why the hell are you even here?”
Jackson looked far too uneasy for Trace’s peace of mind. “I know you didn’t want me here. I got the message loud and clear when you cut the call. Thing is, your little lady was damned insistent that I do something.”
“Like get stunned and tied up?”
“You try planning with a hellcat breathing fire in your ear, making demands, prodding you-“
“She’s a terror. That name doesn’t suit her at all.”
— Lori Foster
“Faith in God’s promises is the only way to find peace in the midst of trouble. “You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You” (26:3 NKJV).”
— Warren W. Wiersbe
“Love, joy, and peace cannot flourish until you have freed yourself from mind dominance.”
— Eckhart Tolle
“And wasn’t it this bright boy you selected for beating and tortures after hours? Of course it was. We must all be alike. Not everyone born free and equal, as the Constitution says, but everyone made equal. Each man the image of every other; then all are happy, for their are no mountains to make them cower, to judge themselves against. So! A book is a loaded gun in the house next door. Burn it. Take the shot from the weapon. Breach man’s mind. Who knows who might be the target of the well-read man? Me? I won’t stomach them for a minute. And so when houses were finally fireproofed completely, all over the world (you were correct in your assumption the other night) there was no longer need of firemen for the old purposes. They were given the new job, as custodians of our peace of mind, the focus of our understandable and rightful dread of being inferior: official censors, judges and executors. That’s you, Montag, and that’s me.”
— Ray Bradbury
“If you can cut yourself-your mind-free of what other
people do and say, of what you’ve said or done, of the things
that you’re afraid will happen, the impositions of the body
that contains you and the breath within, and what the whirling
chaos sweeps in from outside, so that the mind is freed from
fate, brought to clarity, and lives life on its own recognizance
-doing what’s right, accepting what happens, and speaking
If you can cut free of impressions that cling to the mind,
free of the future and the past-can make yourself, as
Empedocles says, “a sphere rejoicing in its perfect
stillness,” and concentrate on living what can be lived
(which means the present) … then you can spend the time
you have left in tranquillity. And in kindness. And at peace
with the spirit within you.”
— Marcus Aurelius
“Fill you mind with the meaningless stimuli of a world preoccupied with meaningless things, and it will not be easy to feel peace in your heart.”
— Marianne Williamson
“I’ve said you can actually see this fusion in skilled mechanics and machinists of a certain sort, and you can see it in the work they do. To say that they are not artists is to misunderstand the nature of art. They have patience, care and attentiveness to what they’re doing, but more than this-there’s a kind of inner peace of mind that isn’t contrived but results from a kind of harmony with the work in which there’s no leader and no follower. The material and the craftsman’s thoughts change together in a progression of smooth, even changes until his mind is at rest at the exact instant the material is right.”
— Robert M. Pirsig
“Under no circumstances should you lose hope. Hopelessness is a real cause of failure. Remember, you can overcome any problem. Be calm, even when the external environment is confused or complicated; it will have little effect if your mind is at peace. On the other hand, if your mind gives way to anger, then even when the world is peaceful and comfortable, peace of mind will elude you.”
— Dalai Lama XIV
“Money is one of the most important subjects of your entire life. Some of life’s greatest enjoyments and most of life’s greatest disappointments stem from your decisions about money. Whether you experience great peace of mind or constant anxiety will depend on getting your finances under control.”
— Robert G. Allen
“Pause and remember – You deserve peace! So, don’t feel bad for one moment about walking away from people, jobs, and situations that keep you from having peace of mind.”
— Jennifer Young
“I tell you one thing. If you want peace of mind, do not find fault with others. Rather learn to see your own faults. Learn to make the whole world your own. No one is a stranger, my child; this whole world is your own.”
— Sarada Devi
“Peace is not something you can force on anything or anyone … much less upon one’s own mind. It is like trying to quiet the ocean by pressing upon the waves. Sanity lies in somehow opening to the chaos, allowing anxiety, moving deeply into the tumult, diving into the waves, where underneath, within, peace simply is.”
— Gerald May
You Are My Peace Of Mind Quotes Pictures
Want to see more pictures of You Are My Peace Of Mind quotes? Click on image of You Are My Peace Of Mind quotes to view full size.
- Title: You Are My Peace of Mind
- Artist: Karen Peck and New River
- Category: Contemporary
- Label: Christian World
- Lyrics: Included
Contemporary Accompaniment Track music as made popular by Karen Peck and New River
Choose Your Delivery:
- Hardcopy CD w/ Printed Lyrics – To Ship
- MP3 w/ Lyrics – Download
- Ogg Vorbis w/ Lyrics – Download
Add to Wish List
Customers who bought this CD also bought…
My God Will Always Be Enough
Karen Peck and New River The Truth Is
Karen Peck and New River Just Another Hill
Dove Brothers Quartet Four Days Late
Karen Peck and New River Mary Did You Know
- US: 866-600-2025
7AM to 4PM MT
- Customer Support
- 109 E 17th St, Suite 777 Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001-4543
The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever. (Isaiah 40:8)
We love to equip you with the unfading Word of God in music.
Even though a song may be out of popularity, its power to deliver Truth to those who hear it is never diminished. That’s why we are committed to providing you with the BEST selection of Accompaniment Tracks available ANYWHERE.
- Credit Card Processing
© 2019 Christwill Holdings LLC
Published on December 22, 2016 , under Quotes Love It
Peace of mind is when you don’t have any guilt about the things you’ve said or done. There are many people out there who use drugs, sleeping aids, etc. to help them cope with the chaos in their lives. If you live your life honestly, obey the laws, and help people in need, you too will have “peace of mind.”
1. Peace of mind is clearly an internal matter. It must begin with your own thoughts, and then extend outward. It is from your peace of mind that a peaceful perception of the world arises.
2. Nothing is more conducive to peace of mind than not having any opinion at all.
Georg C Lichtenberg
3. Learn How To Find A Little Peace Of Mind
4. There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life — happiness, freedom, and peace of mind — are always attained by giving them to someone else.
Peyton C. March
5. Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm
6. Happiness is a choice. Peace is a state of mind. Both are free.
Amy Leigh Mercree
7. The Price Of Freedom Is Simply Choosing To Be, Liberation Is In The Mind.
8. Gratitude is one of the sweet shortcuts to finding peace of mind and happiness inside
9. You can have peace of mind, improved health and an ever-increasing flow of energy. Life can be full of joy and satisfaction.
Norman Vincent Peale
10. When you’ve seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there.
11. Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind
12. Peace in my heart. Peace in my soul. Wherever I’m going, I’m already home
13. For peace of mind, we need to resign as general manager of the universe.
14. You get peace of mind not by thinking about it or imagining it, but by actually working on quietening and relaxing the restless mind
15. We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
16. If there’s no inner peace, people can’t give it to you. The husband can’t give it to you. Your children can’t give it to you. You have to give it to you.
17. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.
18. Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind. Buddha
20. Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
21. Peace of mind is not a goal I need achieve. It’s a place inside I never want to leave. Close my eyes, I still my thoughts and then I say I will choose to live in peace today.
Robert Alan Silverstein
22. It takes more distress and poison to kill someone who has peace of mind and loves life.
23. Whatever we are waiting for – peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance – it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart.
Sarah Ban Breathnach
24. I can have peace of mind only when I forgive rather than judge.
25. Take a deep breath, listen to your heart. It feels like having a hug from the inside
26. That’s peace of mind you can’t buy.
27. Peace of mind! All we need is peace of mind!
Mehmet Murat Ildan
28. Don’t let people pull you into their storms. Pull them into your peace.
29. Success is peace of mind in knowing you did your best.
30. For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe.
31. Peace of mind comes from not wanting to change others.
32. Make Peace Of Mind Your Priority
33. Peace of mind’ comes when you stop expecting and start accepting
34. Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.
Saint Francis de Sales
35. When we put our cares in His hands, He puts His peace in our hearts
36. Don’t let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
37. Peace of mind for five minutes, that’s what I crave.
38. I’m learning to walk away from situations or people who threaten my peace of mind, self-respect, or self-worth
39. You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart
40. So long as we are in conflict with our body, we cannot find peace of mind.
41. The things that will really make you happy are the things that give you peace of mind
42. My peace of mind is not disturbed today by things beyond my control
43. Do it for peace of mind.
44. An honest man’s pillow is his peace of mind.
45. There is no Greater wealth in this world than peace of mind
46. Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as it should be.
47. Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart
48. Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it.
49. Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self respect, values, morals and self worth
50. If you want peace, stop fighting. If you want peace of mind, stop fighting with your thoughts.
51. Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions
52. Happiness is, peace of mind
53. Always forgive others, not necessarily because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace of mind
54. I don’t ask for much just peace of mind.
55. There is no greater wealth in this world than the peace of mind
56. True and lasting inner peace can never be found in external things. It can only be found within in. And then, once we find and nurture it with ourselves, it radiates outward.
57. The measure of success is happiness and peace of mind.
58. It is good to stay in a peaceful poverty than to stay in a painful wealth.
Michael Bassey Johnson
59. When your heart is happy your mind is free.
Ron W. Rathbun
60. Promise Yourself To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
Christian D Larson
61. Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it.
62. Offline is peace of mind
63. Be selective in your battles for sometimes peace is better than being right
64. For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tags: Peace Of Mind Quotes