Happy Thanksgiving Blessing: Thanksgiving festival is celebrated every year on the 2nd Monday of October in Canada and 4th Saturday of November in the United States. It is especially celebrated for thanking God for providing food for everyone to eat. This festival is celebrated in the United States and Canada with great enthusiasm and excitement. Several prayers are being offered to thank god for the excellent harvest he provided throughout the entire year along with prayers for seeking blessings to the upcoming year. It is a time when one crop has been harvested and pre to the seedling of the 2nd crop.
The celebration among different people is of different types. Some people celebrate by doing parties and celebrating along with their friends, family and loved ones. Some people love to hang out at their favourite places with their family and friends. It is the occasion of a National holiday in Canada and America.
Thanksgiving Greetings: – Greetings on the special and particular occasion are being made to you’re your beloved one on for the better future ahead. It is a treating your loved ones to feel them unique on several occasions. Along with the kind of celebrations, the methods of wishing people on this beautiful day also differ from person to person.
Table of contents
- 1 Happy Thanksgiving Blessing
- 2 Thanksgiving Blessing
- 3 Funny Thanksgiving Blessing
- 4 Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Everyone
- 5 Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends
- 6 Funny Thanksgiving Messages
- 7 Thanksgiving Messages for Business Use – For Clients, Customers & Employees
- 8 Thanksgiving Messages to God
- 9 More Happy Thanksgiving Messages and Quotes
Happy Thanksgiving Blessing
Some people greet their family members, friends and their other loved ones through gifts; whereas something prefers to go to their loved ones home and greet them good wishes. Previously sending greeting cards was one of the best methods for greeting one’s loved one. Now, this trend has been entirely replaced by sending online messages or by making calls on this particular occasion. There are several social media websites and applications in the market which are the easiest method of sending greetings to your family, friends, and loved one.
Heavenly Father, on Thanksgiving Day,
We bow our hearts to you and pray.
We give you thanks for all you’ve done,
especially for the gift of Jesus,
For beauty in nature, your glory we see,
for joy and health, friends and family,
for daily provision, your mercy and care,
these are the blessings you graciously share.
So today we offer this response o praise,
with a promise to follow you all of our days.
I wish you Happy Thanksgiving 2017!
Thanksgiving greetings and blessings are the ways of sending your love to your near and dear ones. It is a kind of way to make them feel special through your messages, quotes, and SMS texts. There are different means of sending your messages to your favourite people. You can send messages by writing your own or can easily download and send to your family and friends.
Give thanks to the Lord,
for he is good and his
loyal love endures.
Dear father in heaven,
Thank you for giving us life,
and for helping us
to live that life wisely,
by giving us your written word Lord.
Thank you for putting love
in our hearts so that we’re able
to share it with all those around us.
Thank you for all of creation Lord,
and it’s beauty that surrounds us.
Thank you for being our provider
and guardian Lord,
allowing us to put our lives
in your hands.
Thank you for opening
our hearts Lord
so that we may know you
better every day.
And thank you, Lord
for listening to us
when we need to talk.
Thank you for sending
your son Lord,
to die on the cross,
a sacrifice none of us
would want to make.
Thank you, Lord that
through his death
our sins are forgiven,
and we will have eternal life,
with you, in heaven.
Funny Thanksgiving Blessing
Friends, kids and loved ones are some people who seek to have your attention on some special occasions. Maybe it is your birthday, anniversary, success or some festival. These are the people in your life who play a significant role in your life. These people always stand along with you even in your tough times. Sending Thanksgiving blessings for these people means a lot to you and them also.
Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.
They are consumed in 12 minutes.
Halftimes take 12 minutes. This is not
a coincidence. – Erma Bombeck.
An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on
Thanksgiving Day – Irv Kupcinet
I celebrated Thanksgiving in an
old-fashioned way. I invited everyone
in my neighbourhood to my house, we
had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and
took their land. – Jon Stewart
When asked if my cup is half-full
or half-empty my only response is
that I am thankful I have a cup
Funny Thanksgiving Blessing by- Sam Lefkowitz
Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants.
Funny Quotes by- Kevin James
Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes
You can send blessings to your friends, kids and loved one through different means of social media sites. You can send them different types of messages for different age group or different relations. You can send friendship or funny messages to your friends, blessings along with best of luck for their upcoming future and romantic and love messages to your loved ones.
Last updated: November 22nd 2017. Find the perfect way to greet anyone a happy Thanksgiving by choosing from this huge collection of happy Thanksgiving messages, wishes and quotes. We here at Wishes Poems absolutely love Thanksgiving because it is a time to gather with family, enjoy good food and be grateful for all that we have. On this special day we are reminded to be thankful for all the blessings in our lives. We hope this collection will help you to find just the right happy Thanksgiving wishes for everyone that you care about and are grateful for. Here you will find a huge selection of happy Thanksgiving greetings. This collection contains: 1) Thanksgiving wishes, 2) Thanksgiving wishes for friends, 3) funny Thanksgiving messages, 4) Thanksgiving messages for business use, 5) Thanksgiving messages to God and 6) more happy Thanksgiving quotes, wishes and messages. Fill your belly with turkey, gratitude and love!
Excited for Christmas? Check out our huge collections of Merry Christmas Wishes and Merry Christmas Images.
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Everyone
- Wishing you a Thanksgiving overflowing with peace, love and laughter.
- Thank you for being my greatest blessing.
- We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, Happy Thanksgiving from the bottom of my heart to you.
- Wishing you abundance, hope, peace and a festive holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- Thank you for being my hero and for teaching me how to be a better person. May you enjoy a joyous Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times. Happy Thanksgiving day!
- May your blessings be multiplied this year and throughout all your life. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you!
- The gift of life is the best blessing of all. May you have a wonderful and meaningful Thanksgiving!
- May the best things in life be yours, not only this Thanksgiving but throughout the years. Happy Thanksgiving from my heart to yours!
- May the Lord hear your prayers and bless you with an eternal joy. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for being my role model. May you have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- This is a special day to count our blessings and all things that we are grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
- Here’s to enjoying the company of good friends and family. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
- I am thankful for you and everything that you do. Thank you!
- On this Thanksgiving day, I wish you a lifetime of happiness and health. Happy holidays!
- Enjoy every moment of today and count all the blessings that you have. Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season!
- May you enjoy the feast and the company of your family on Thanksgiving day.
- I wish you a happy and festive holiday with your love ones. May you have a joyous Thanksgiving!
- Here’s to another year of giving thanks for all our blessings. Happy Thanksgiving wishes for everyone!
- May you have a home filled with laughter, freedom and love. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
- Wishing you a picture perfect table with a positive mood on this holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving!
- On this Thanksgiving day and every day I am grateful for you, and for all the things you’ve done for me.
- Thank you for always being there, may you have a great Thanksgiving day.
- I’d like to express my thanks to you. You made my life colorful and feel brand new. May you have a joyous Thanksgiving!
- I appreciate all the things you do more than you ever know. May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving!
- May you enjoy this celebration with your family full of laughter and peace. Happy Thanksgiving greetings!
- Have a joyful Thanksgiving and a healthy, happy and prosperous year.
- I thank you for the unconditional love and unwavering support, I thank you for being you. Happy Thanksgiving my love!
- You are strong, supportive, admirable, loving and understanding. Thank you for being my parents! Happy Thanksgiving Mom and Dad.
- I may take you for granted, I may lash out at you but on this Thanksgiving day you deserve my everlasting gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving Mom and Dad!
- A heartfelt thanks to you on this day, for being my guide, my teacher and my father. Happy Thanksgiving Dad!
- I am truly grateful for you for being such an amazing woman. I am so lucky that you are my mother. Happy Thanksgiving Mom.
- Thank you Mom for always making spectacular meals throughout the years! Thanksgiving won’t be the same without your special dishes.
- A heartfelt thank you and big hug for you, because I am so grateful to be your child. Happy Thanksgiving Mom and Dad!
- Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me food, shelter and unconditional love.
- I am sending you hugs and kisses on this holiday. Thank you for being my friend in every way. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Because today is a special day, I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
- Warm thoughts and prayers for you, may you have a happy and peaceful year all the way through. Best wishes for Thanksgiving!
- May you have a festive and abundant Thanksgiving meal. Happy holidays!
- Please share these happy Thanksgiving messages. Spread the gratitude, love and joy! Every little bit helps!
Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends
- I wish you a joyful and peaceful thanksgiving. Thank you for being my friend.
- Your friendship has made my life more meaningful. Thank you for always being by my side.
- Thank you for making the world a better place, and most of all thank you for being my best friend!
- If I count all my blessings I’ll count you twice. Thanks for being such a great friend.
- I am thankful for all the joy that you bring into my life. Happy thanksgiving friend!
- The thing I’m most grateful about right now is you. Thank you for everything, happy Thanksgiving!
- Lucky should be my name, for I am blessed and thankful to have you in my life. Happy thanksgiving my friend!
- My heart is filled with joy and gratitude because I have a friend like you. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving and a terrific holiday season!
- All my best to you on this holiday, thank you for being my best friend. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- I value you as my friend, thank you for being there for me till the end. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Here’s to giving thanks and to having a friend who loves me no matter what. Happy Thanksgiving best friend!
- Wishing you a year full of success and all the best in life. Thank you for being my dear friend!
- Today I want to let you know how much I appreciate you. I know that I may not say it all the time but I am grateful for all the things you do, I truly am. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I take this opportunity to thank God for giving me a friend like you. May you have a happy Thanksgiving!
- My sincerest appreciation I give to you, for being my friend and a confidant too. Happy Thanksgiving!
- You are a blessing to me. May you have a bountiful Thanksgiving full of blessings!
- There are a lot of things to be thankful for, but I am most thankful for a great friend like you. Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
- Thank you for being so understanding, for always having my back and for being a true friend. And most of all I’m thankful I found you.
- I appreciate how you listen when I talk and for being my shoulder to cry on. Thank you for being a true friend.
- Being a part of your life is what I’m grateful for. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
- I wish you a wealth of love and a healthy, happy, long life. I am honored to be your friend.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, happy Thanksgiving, I am thankful for you.
- I cherish you more than you’ll ever know. Thank you for being my friend.
- Please share these Thanksgiving messages for friends. Spread the thankfulness and joy! Every little bit helps!
Funny Thanksgiving Messages
- On this Thanksgiving day, let us be grateful that we were not born turkeys.
- I am thankful that I have a family that is as obsessed with food as I am!
- On this Thanksgiving day, let’s express our gratitude to our belts, which are going to work extra hard for us this day to keep our pants up. And let’s not forget to take a moment of silence for the belt’s forgotten brother: the suspenders.
- May the forks be with you.
- Keep calm and gravy on.
- May the turkey and pumpkin pie never go to WAIST. Happy thanksgiving!
- I hope no one will get drunk from the gravy and get high from the turkey. May you have a bountiful thanksgiving!
- I give grace to all my blessings and to the yummy turkey that’s staring me in the face.
- Let’s be grateful that we no longer celebrate Thanksgiving the traditional way: invite everyone over, have enormous feast and then kill them and take their land.
- This Thanksgiving may we all eat like upper 1% and drink like the 99%.
- Let’s all be grateful to live in a land where we celebrate a holiday as important as Black Friday, um, I mean Thanksgiving!
- The day after Thanksgiving is the busiest day for the plumbers. Let’s express our gratitude to them for keeping the toilet pipes flowing.
- To spare you the trouble of our normal awkward Thanksgiving conversation, I will just bring you up to speed now: yes, I am still single, no, I haven’t gotten a real job yet and no, I don’t want you to set me up with anyone.
- This Thanksgiving let’s all take a moment to smirk at the fact that there is a country that shares the exact same name as the bird we are munching on. Doesn’t anyone else wonder think that’s bizarre?!
- This holiday is all about giving thanks so let’s give thanks for all the crazy relatives who we are lucky enough to live far away from.
- I am grateful that the Native Americans gave the Pilgrims turkey and not donkey to eat, because if they did, we’d all be eating a piece of ass for Thanksgiving.
- May your stuffing be delicious, may your turkey take the prize, may Thanksgiving dinner be filling and may it stay away from my thighs!
- Please share these funny Thanksgiving wishes. Spread the gratitude and laughter! Every little bit helps!
Thanksgiving Messages for Business Use – For Clients, Customers & Employees
- As we count our blessings on this Thanksgiving day, we consider ourselves to be extremely lucky to have customers/clients like you. May we continue to have a flourishing and mutually beneficial relationship. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving and a joyful holiday season.
- To our dear clients on this Thanksgiving day: thank you for trusting us and helping us grow into a huge success. We couldn’t have done it without your support.
- There has been much speculation and debate as to the secret of success, however, we already know it. It is you, our customer, our priceless key to our success. Thank you for all your support. Wishing you and yours a fantastic Thanksgiving.
- On this day of Thanksgiving we pause and take a moment to be grateful for all our blessings: the freedom which this great country provides, the opportunity for growth and achievement, good health and the confidence and trust you have given to us. We wouldn’t be where we are without you. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- We give thanks for our clients, business partners and community, which we value so greatly. Wishing you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving.
- In this season of thankfulness, we are especially grateful to you, who have worked so hard to build and create the success of our company. Wishing you and your family a Thanksgiving full of blessings.
- To our amazing team: We absolutely couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you for your tireless contributions and for a terrific year. Happy Thanksgiving!
- As we pause on this Thanksgiving day and count our blessings, we want to express to you, our team, the gratitude we have for you. Thank you for all that you have given and contributed to make this a successful year. Our warmest wishes to you and your family on Thanksgiving.
- Your excellence drives our success. Thank you and a happy Thanksgiving to you. – From your management team.
- In this time of gratitude we give thanks to you. We value and appreciate your contribution. Counting you as one of our team is something which we are especially grateful. On behalf of all of us, we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Please share these Thanksgiving wishes from business. Spread the thankfulness and love! Every little bit helps!
Thanksgiving Messages to God
- Thank you God for all the blessings you have given me and my loved ones. I am grateful for the strength you give me and for daily renewing my soul. Thank you for making my blessings too numerous to count.
- Dear God, on this day of Thanksgiving, I wish to express to you my gratitude for the gift of life. Though there are difficulties and struggles in life, I know they make us better and stronger people. Thank you for the challenges we face which lead us to a richer and more meaningful life.
- “Dear Lord; we beg but one boon more: Peace in the hearts of all men living, peace in the whole world this Thanksgiving.” – Joseph Auslander
- I am grateful for the heart which you keep beating each and every day. I am grateful for the blood which flows through my body, sustaining me. I am thankful to you, oh God, for my eyes which see, my ears which hear and all the gifts that you have given me. Thank you God for keeping me alive.
- Thank you, oh Lord my God, for watching over me and my loved ones, for keeping us healthy and strong and for bringing us to this joyous day where we can remind ourselves of the preciousness of the life which you have given us.
- Heavenly Father, thank you for the miracle of life, the abundant and beautiful life here and eternal life with you in Heaven. Help me to celebrate and appreciate that life each and every day as I seek to walk your sacred path. Amen
- “Our God we thank thee and praise thy glorious name.” – Chronicles 29:13 – May the grace and glory of God always be with you. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Dear God, I woke up today, I breathed your air, I drank your water and I beheld your abundant world. Thank you for all the blessings and may you forgive me for all my complaints. Sometimes I forget how amazing your world is. I am truly grateful to you, God.
- It is a wonderful feeling to wake up in the morning and realize that you, oh God, have given me another day to live. And I am especially grateful today, on this Thanksgiving, that I can be with my loved ones and honor your spirit. Amen.
- Thank you God for always holding my hand and showing me the way. Thank you for being my guiding star, for keeping my cup overflowing, renewing my soul and being my shepherd.
- On this Thanksgiving day, we pause and take a moment to be thankful for all of our blessings. Above all, we express our sincere gratitude to the source of all life and being. Thank you for the beauty of this world, for the smiles and laughter, for friendship and love, for the very gift of life itself. Thank you.
- Please share these Thanksgiving messages to God. Spread the gratitude and love! Every little bit helps!
More Happy Thanksgiving Messages and Quotes
- May you have a long, healthy and wonderful life. Have a happy Thanksgiving full of joy!
- Without you I’d be lost and alone. Thank you for being by my side. Warmest wishes for Thanksgiving!
- On this Thanksgiving I want to let you now that it is an honor to know you. Thank you for being my role model. May you have a joyous holiday!
- “Thanksgivings take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not a coincidence.” – Erma Bombeck
- “You can tell you ate too much for Thanksgiving when you have to let your bathrobe out.” – Jay Leno
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
- “A grateful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues.” – Cicero
- “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
- “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.” – Amy Grant
- “I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” – Hansa Proverb
- “Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action.” – W.J Cameron
- “Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.” – Native American Saying
- “Forever on Thanksgiving Day, the heart will find the pathway home.” – Wilbur D. Nesbit
- I am forever indebted to you. Thank you for giving me a helping hand. May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- You are the most important person in my life. Thank you for believing in me. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving! May you have a bright, peaceful and fun-filled holiday.
- I am so thankful that you came into my life. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. May you enjoy a joyous Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for being a part of my life. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
- May you always be blessed with people who are as selfless as you. Thank you for always being there for me. May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you loads of success, a loving family, and supportive friends. Best Thanksgiving wishes for you and yours!
- Thank you for finding me, thank you for giving me a purpose in life. May you have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- I couldn’t do what I do without you. Thank you for being my partner! Happy Thanksgiving my love!
- May you be bestowed with all the best in life, good health and happiness. Enjoy your Thanksgiving day!
- I want to express my gratitude to you. I am nothing without you. Thank you for being my rock. Sincerest Thanksgiving day wishes to you!
- With all my heart I give thanks to you, for the love and all of the things you do. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for being the candle of my life. Happy wishes for Thanksgiving!
- May your home be filled with aromas, laughter, peace and singing. May you have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for all the spectacular memories, you are the best! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
- You are such a blessing to me, thank you for making my life shine bright. Happy Thanksgiving greetings!
- May your Thanksgiving be as sweet as a pumpkin pie, as bright as candles, and as satisfying as a turkey dinner!
- Happy Thanksgiving to all of the people who makes me smile, who made me what I am today. Thank you for everything.
- I am thankful that I am a part of this family. I am lucky to grow up with such loving people. May we all have a blessed Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving to my family.
- We are deeply grateful to know a family like you. May you enjoy a plentiful Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for coming to my life. You are such a blessing! Happy Thanksgiving from the bottom of our hearts!
- May God bless you with a long, healthy and beautiful life. May you have a plentiful Thanksgiving!
- If I think about a blessing I think about you. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
- Family and friends gather round, we shall all give thanks for the blessings we’ve found. For the love, the joy and the turkey too, happy Thanksgiving, and thank you to you!
- I treasure all the memories, the lessons and the laughter. Thank you for being the best teacher. I wish you a joyous and bountiful Thanksgiving!
- Eat, pray, love and give thanks on this special day. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Sending you warm thoughts, prayers and cheers and may you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving.
- I am thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
- May you have a Thanksgiving full of joy, peace, harmony and may you have a wonderful holiday season too.
- I wish you a heart filled with love and gratitude on this Thanksgiving and throughout the year.
- Gratitude humbles us on this holiday season. Have a cheerful Thanksgiving!
- May you enjoy a plentiful Thanksgiving. I wish you a year filled with happiness, good health and success.
- On this Thanksgiving day, may we glorify God with our gratitude for all the blessing we have. May you have a happy Thanksgiving!
- I thank God for giving me all the gifts in life, including you. May you have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- As you gather around for a feast, may you remember to pray for those who are less fortunate. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you and yours!
- Love, peace and time with family and friends is what I pray for you on this Thanksgiving day and all the coming years too.
- Have a bountiful Thanksgiving and a prosperous New Year!
- Life is too short to complain. May you have a healthy, happy and blessed Thanksgiving!
- May the grateful harvest of bountiful blessings be with us this year and throughout all the future. Happy Thanksgiving day wishes!
- This Thanksgiving I hope we can find many things to be thankful for. May you have a joyous Thanksgiving!
- Today may we acknowledge all the blessings in our life, big and small, and we may forever be grateful most of all. Happy Thanksgiving!
- You are always in my thoughts and prayers all year. May you have a cheerful Thanksgiving!
- I am missing you and am sending warm thoughts, prayers and love for a bountiful Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- On Thanksgiving were thankful for all of our gifts and blessing and all the years we have been given.
- May your Thanksgiving be cheerful, abundant and full of gratitude.
- I am grateful for what I have and I am grateful for what I’m going to have. Have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone!
- May you have a fantastic time with your family and friends and may you have a wonderful year ahead! Happy Thanksgiving greetings to you!
- My heart is filled with gratitude, my life is filled with amazing people and I am thankful for these gifts from God. May you have an abundance of blessings to count this Thanksgiving!
- Have a colorful and magical Thanksgiving!
- Laughter with family and companionship with friends are the best part of Thanksgiving. May you have wonderful holiday season!
- This Thanksgiving may you harvest the best things in life and may you be blessed with eternal happiness and peace.
- I send you grateful thoughts, warm wishes for a joyous Thanksgiving and a healthy New Year too!
- Please share these happy Thanksgiving wishes. Spread the gratitude and love! Every little bit helps!
Wishing you a healthy and happy Thanksgiving! We truly hope you found much joy and gratitude from these happy Thanksgiving messages. Thanksgiving is one of the most special holidays. If you have friends, family, a romantic partner, co-workers, classmates, clients, customers, employers or employees then you have someone you can be grateful for. Though these people might not always be perfect, they enhance our lives in ways that simply couldn’t happen were we alone in life. Thanksgiving is not traditionally a gift-giving holiday, rather it is a “thanks-giving” holiday (as the name clearly suggests!). And when there are those in our life who have helped in one way or another to contribute to us, this is a great opportunity to express out gratitude in return by sending Thanksgiving day wishes, Thanksgiving card messages, funny Thanksgiving quotes, Thanksgiving text messages and so on! No matter which Thanksgiving day messages you choose, you will be helping to spread the joy, love and gratitude that Thanksgiving is all about. We hope you will receive much value from this collection of wishes for Thanksgiving. And we hope you will continue to get much value from this site. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
If you liked these Thanksgiving messages and wishes, please share them. Each and every share helps to keep this site going!
Didn’t find what you’re looking for? Try searching.
Thank you for being my role model. May you have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Wishing you a Thanksgiving overflowing with peace, love and laughter.
Thank you for being my greatest blessing.
Check out our collection of Top 15+ Images for Friends And Family Thanksgiving Wishes below.
Wishing you abundance, hope, peace and a festive holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
May your blessings be multiplied this year and throughout all your life. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you!
Roses are red, violets are blue, Happy Thanksgiving from the bottom of my heart to you.
Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times. Happy Thanksgiving day!
Thank you for being my hero and for teaching me how to be a better person. May you enjoy a joyous Thanksgiving!
We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Happy Thanksgiving!
May the Lord hear your prayers and bless you with an eternal joy. Happy Thanksgiving!
The gift of life is the best blessing of all. May you have a wonderful and meaningful Thanksgiving!
May the best things in life be yours, not only this Thanksgiving but throughout the years. Happy Thanksgiving from my heart to yours!