Salvation Prayer – The Cornerstone is Christ?
What is the so-called Salvation Prayer? What do I do to get “saved?” At one point or another we all ask ourselves this question.
“That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved” (Romans 10:9) .
“Jesus answered and said to him, ‘Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God'” (John 3:3).
Salvation Prayer – Back to Basics
The Salvation Prayer is merely a road to rebirth in Jesus Christ. To be born again you must confess Jesus as Lord and believe that He is. When you ask Him into your heart, you are allowing Him to be the Lord of your life. Unfortunately, the Church today has complicated the Salvation message with various layers of extra “stuff.”
So, let’s get back to the basics!
A. Salvation is the “permission slip” to enter heaven when you leave this world.
B. Salvation takes place when a person listens to the salvation message, believes it, and makes a decision to receive Jesus into his or her heart.
Salvation Prayer – The Simple Steps:
1. Acknowledge in your heart that Jesus is Lord.
2. Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord.
3. Believe that Jesus died for your sins and was raised three days later.
4. Repent of your sins and get baptized in the name of Jesus.
Salvation Prayer – Merely a Tool to Communicate Our Faith
The Salvation Prayer is not a ritual based on specific words. This is not the power of a prayer, but the power of truly committing our lives to Christ as Savior and Lord. The following is merely a guideline for our sincere step of faith:
If you decided to repent of your sins and receive Christ today, welcome to God’s family. Now, as a way to grow closer to Him, the Bible tells us to follow up on our commitment.
- Get baptized as commanded by Christ.
- Tell someone else about your new faith in Christ.
- Spend time with God each day. It does not have to be a long period of time. Just develop the daily habit of praying to Him and reading His Word. Ask God to increase your faith and your understanding of the Bible.
- Seek fellowship with other followers of Jesus. Develop a group of believing friends to answer your questions and support you.
- Find a local church where you can worship God.
Did you become a follower of Jesus today? Please Click YES! or NO Are you already a follower of Jesus? Please Click Here
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
– We have all
and deserve God’s judgment.
, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him.
, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He
for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was
rose from the dead
according to the
. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your
, declaring, “
Jesus is Lord
,” you will be saved from
and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What is your response?
Yes, today I am deciding to follow JesusYes, I am already a follower of JesusI still have questions
Simple Salvation Prayer Preamble
Salvation prayer simplified preamble: Many of us have not had the opportunity to learn the five foundational principles of what a true Christian, belonging to the true church, believes. In this case we can admit to God that we do not know enough to believe all of the five foundational principles listed herein: (Speak the prayer below out-loud to God, the Holy Spirit will be a witness, and then tell someone you love what you prayed.)
1. the Deity of Christ I.e. That Jesus is God in the flesh.
2. He was born of a virgin.
3. He was crucified for us to pay the price for the sin of all the world. His Blood is the only blood Atonement acceptable to Father God to forgive my sin nature stemming from Adam into eternity.
4. Jesus the Christ was resurrected after His crucifixion to become Christ Jesus and is alive since, now and forever sitting at the Right Hand of Father God Almighty to stand as a substitute for all mankind who will receive God’s gift.
5. Christ Jesus in all His Glory will return to establish His Kingdom. He will be called the mighty God and will set us up to rule and reign with Him.
God knows us better than we know ourselves and His will is that none will perish. He says today is the day of salvation and He doesn’t want you walking in darkness one moment longer than now! Here is an example of a prayer that can be said and He Himself will prove all the five principles to your hearts content when we ask sincerely!
Simply say out loud this “simple salvation prayer” to begin your journey abiding in Christ Jesus!
“simple salvation prayer” (Speak this prayer below out-loud to God, the Holy Spirit will be a witness.)
Father God, i come to you knowing i am a sinner and want to change my ways! i pray that you would save me by Yeshua Ha Messhiach (Jesus the Messiah), your only begotten Son! i need your help by your Holy Spirit and ask that you would baptize me into your Holy Spirit, to teach me about your Son Yeshua Ha Messhiach (Jesus the Messiah) and all that He has done for me! i want to be saved so i can be with you forever in Heaven and so that i too can live an abundant life on purpose! Father God, i thank you for giving me the gift of repentance! Jesus, come into my life and save me by my faith that our Father has given to me, by His Grace! In your name Jesus, i pray, Amen!
Tell someone you love what you prayed.
Need someone to speak with?
Contact us today. We are here to help!