You are here:
Home >> Praying In Victory Prayers
This is the online version of the Praying in Victory booklet. From this page you can read, pray or study the scriptures
Before you begin please read: How To Pray The Scriptures
Praying In Victory
Prayer Promises – These are Scriptures that promise you that He will hear your prayers and answer them. Reading these builds your confidence and your faith to believe.
Praying for The Government – Please pray for your government.
Praying for The Nations – All nations around the world are included in this prayer.
Praying for Jerusalem – A request from the Father Himself, He said, Pray for Jerusalem
Praying for Missionaries – All missionaries are included, but if you know specifically a missionary’s name you can say their name instead of missionaries.
Praying for Pastors – Personalize the prayer by saying his name instead of the word pastor. If you have a reverend or father as they do in the Catholic church, then you can use those words instead of pastor
Praying for Pastor’s Family – It’s important to pray for their family as well as the pastor, because if the enemy can’t get to the pastor, he’ll focus on his family.
Praying for The Church – Many problems relating to the churches and instances of strife and gossiping can be altered if you will just pray for your church.
Praying for Relationships – When you pray this prayer, you may see a gradual change in your partner, but the main change is what you see happening in yourself.
Praying for The Children – All children is included in the prayer. If you would like to pray for a specific child, just replacing the word children will personalize it.
Scriptures for Needs – Pray them every day to remind yourself that God will supply your needs, and will make a way where there looks like there is no way. These scriptures can build your faith to believe for all that God has for you
Scriptures for Healing – Read them everyday, morning noon and night. You need to drench yourself in the Word of God.
Scriptures for Encouragement – These Scriptures will encourage you and build you up in your faith.
Prayer Of Salvation – Pray the prayer of salvation.
print this book or download a .pdf
The purpose of this app is to help people to pray the Word of God which is the Bible. Hebrews 4:12 says that God’s Word is alive and powerful, sharper than a two-edged sword. When we speak and pray the Scriptures, we are coming into agreement with God, and His power is released to answer our prayers.
On the Prayer Promises page, I have gathered Bible Scriptures such as 1 John 5:14, which tells us we can have confidence in God. Not only does He hear our prayers, but He also promises to answer them when we pray in line with His will. He hastens to perform His Word!
The next section is filled with Scriptures that cover areas we should be faithfully praying for on a daily basis.
The final part of the book contains Scriptures for your needs, Scriptures that help you to believe for your healing, and Scriptures to encourage you in your daily walk with the Lord.
Make a commitment to pray the Scriptures in your own personal prayer time. See how praying
with the powerful force of God’s Word will cause you to be “Praying in Victory.”
All Scripture quotations are taken from the “New King James Version” of the Bible. Copyright ©1979, 1980, and 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc., Publishers.
The prayers are paraphrased from the “New King James Version” and although the structure of the verses is different, the content of the verses has not been changed.
Download and be blessed. We encourage you to please to share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Google+ or email
“When Adam and Eve fell, they relinquished rulership of the earth to Satan, a fallen angelic being. Spiritual warfare is the reversal of that procedure. It is the unseen power encounter between the kingdom of God and the kingdom of darkness. Through prayer, fasting and exercising the authority of Christ and His cross, believers indwelt and empowered by the Holy Spirit are forcing angelic beings to relinquish rulership of the earth!” – Eddie and Alice Smith
The enemy hates intercession because we exercise our authority in Christ when we pray. It is one of the greatest things he will attack. I have been to so many prayer meetings over the years that were stopped or hindered because of enemy attack. We must realize that our fight is not against flesh and blood. It is an attack in the spiritual realm and is an unseen power encounter between two kingdoms. The enemy is on an all out attack to stop prayer, because he knows that there is power in intercession. There is power in even one intercessor that knows his/her authority in prayer.
The movie War Room is an excellent example of the power of prayer demonstrated in an elderly intercessor who knew her authority and would not give in to enemy lies. She taught a younger woman how to stand strong in prayer for her marriage, and God broke through in an amazing way. To my astonishment, I was able to watch this incredible Christian movie on an Islamic airlines last week while flying back to the U.S. God is making His name and the power of prayer known everywhere!
Do not look at your prayer life as a small ministry of no importance. The enemy knows full well how mighty you are in pulling down his strongholds, and he will try to intimidate, discourage, divide, or defeat you. Don’t accept his lies.
“Doubt. Deception. Discouragement. Division. It’s time for the church to stop accepting these enemy strikes as natural. Spiritual warfare is a reality that the church must face. It won’t go away on its own – but it can be dealt with through prayer.” Ways to Maintain Victory in Spiritual Warfare through Prayer“The church must do all it can to protect unity and destroy division. A local congregation becomes well prepared to resist the enemy when, finding itself in a conflict, people begin to ask the question, ‘What is the enemy trying to do here?’ Then, turning to the Lord, each asks an even more important question: ‘Lord, how do we counter these attacks of divisiveness against your people?'”
The following are ways you can personally maintain victory in spiritual warfare through prayer. I am especially emphasizing warfare in the area of relationships in our lives. This has to do with how we see God, how we see ourselves, and how we see and relate to others. Many times we are blinded to the ways that the enemy is trying to get us. I find that these reminders are extremely helpful when I am under attack. They may seem basic, but they have huge significance and perhaps are the greatest hindrances to the enemy’s success in defeating us. Pray through these ways of victory for yourself and the Church globally:
- Love God with all your heart, and abide in Him – Loving and abiding in God is so important in order to see answered prayer. I am personally, by nature, a warrior but my relationship with God is the best antidote against the enemies flaming missiles. We must know God intimately, and abide in that intimacy daily.
“If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you” (John 15:7).
- Speak out the attributes of God, and praise him daily in prayer – Worship is a powerful form of warfare. Praying and singing out loud about the greatness of God during moments when you are emotionally down makes a huge difference. Your heart begins to rise up, your feelings change, and you see the sovereignty and greatness of God.
“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God” (Philippians 2:9-11).
- Know your identity in Christ– Your personal identity in Christ is the enemy’s strategy of attack against you. Know in your heart God’s incredible love for you. You are the beloved of God, a royal priest, the apple of God’s eye, and so much more. Remind yourself of these things. Pray God’s identity over your life using Psalm 139. You are God’s masterpiece.
“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made” (Psalm 139:13-14).
- Depend on God’s wisdom and not your own– Understand the ways of God, and rely on His sufficiency. He is all-wise and all-knowing. Pray for the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in your life and decisions daily. Take time to listen to God.
“I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better” – (Ephesians 1:17).
- Know God’s Word as your weapons against the enemy’s lies– The Bible is your main defensive, for it is the truth that sets you free. Pick up your shield of faith, and protect your mind with the helmet of salvation. Speak out truth and faith. Strongholds come in through the mind, and God’s Word is a mighty weapon against them. Use God’s Word in your prayer times.
“Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free” – (John 8:32).
- Grow in holiness and humility– Humility enables you to receive the grace of God. It is opposite of the enemy. When you are submitted to God, the enemy flees. Pray for humility and holiness in your life, and offer your life to God as a living sacrifice.
“Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God – this is your spiritual act of worship” – (Romans 12:1).
- Guard your relationships, and practice peace and love– Know the power of words, and watch your tongue carefully. Speak life words of peace and love rather than death words. Watch all criticism. Pray for your relationships and your church.
“Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves” – (Romans 12:9-10).
- Forgive quickly, and walk in unity– Learn to forgive quickly, and bless others. We can have no authority over a nation, city, or neighborhood when we have unforgiveness in our hearts. Release forgiveness and blessings to all. Ask for forgiveness quickly when you sin.
“Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them together in perfect unity” – (Colossians 3:13-14).
- Have extended times of prayer and fasting – Learn to exercise the authority you have in Christ. Extended times in prayer and fasting increase spiritual authority. You are seated with Christ. Ask God to give you and your church grace for prayer and fasting. See Isaiah 58:6-14 for 18 benefits of fasting.
“Blow the trumpet in Zion, consecrate a fast, call a sacred assembly’” – (Joel 2:15).
Unity and prayer within the Church globally will have a dramatic effect in bringing in the world harvest.It is as we unite together that God can bring great breakthrough against the powers of darkness. Each of us need others to pray for us personally as we are involved in the ministry of prayer and intercession. Let we pray through these ways to maintain victory for all intercessors and their churches. Additional verses to study about spiritual warfare are in Ephesians 6:10-20.
“The real danger for us is not the enemy’s schemes, but being unaware of them – and thus, unprotected from them. We tend to approach difficulties in the church as though they are ‘natural’ things. But when churches divide over whether to use hymns or contemporary choruses, it’s not natural. When a flock turns on its shepherd, it’s not natural. When saints, called to live in love and peace, spend their time criticizing and accusing one another, it’s not natural. The devil has come to church.” Unnamed Quotes by David Butts
The Intercessors Arise International and Nations House of Prayer Equipping Center websites will help you to maintain victory through prayer. Included are dozens of motivational teachings on prayer and intercession.
Together in the Harvest,
Intercessors Arise International
International House of Prayer Kansas City (IHOPKC)