As I was praying this week, I was reminded of the many women in our community who are currently pregnant after enduring a loss of some sort.
I asked the Lord to show me 10 scriptures to share that will help you fight fear throughout your pregnancy. The Pregnancy and Baby Companion books were featured in the 2015 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. I had 2 miscarriages after he was stillborn and I am currently 21 weeks pregnant with a little girl.
I am currently 6 weekss pregnant after 2 losses, one due to pre term birth another a late miscarriage. Co-author of The Pregnancy Companion and The Baby Companion books, she also co-leads a community about TTC, infertility, pregnancy and new motherhood on Facebook.
I’m currently pregnant about 7 weeks I was searching for scriptures to conquer fear when I came across this article.
I was working when both my babies were born and when we stepped out in faith and knew it was time for me to come home, it’s amazing how the Lord just kept providing. But you have every reason to believe that THIS is the baby God has ordained for such a time as this. Today I ask that the spirit of life me on me and in me, providing everything this baby and my body need to bring forth life to the glory of God.
So dont allow them to tell you otherwise, if they still can’t see the baby just trust in God bcoz he has a better plan for us. I will be praying for your home stretch that you will be filled with a peace that passes understanding. I have been confessing the scriptures and declaration prayer I went to the Dr today and she said she could not see any thing clearly now in my uterus but it looks like something is going on there. As for me, I saw international doctor in Egypt who figured out that my low progesterone level was the cause for those miscarriages.
A few of you have shared with me personally that you are battling fear as you walk through your pregnancy.
I stand on the goodness and faithfulness of you, Lord, that will bless us with this healthy and whole child.
I am wishing each of you the best and ask that you would indeed pray for me to have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
I remember the more honest I was with God about how I was feeling, the closer to Him I began to feel and it really helped me walk through my last pregnancy.
Thank you again for pointing me to the word of God… I will be using the printable and praying!
Are you believing for a child but have problems with conception or miscarriage? Expect your miracle because God wants to give you one! I know the pain and heartache of losing a baby to miscarriage. This is my testimony and a prayer at the bottom.
About 6 months before my husband and I got together, all of a sudden my hormones began to drastically change. I had a friend who knew of my longing and desire to find a husband and she laughingly said, “God is preparing you to have another baby!” at which I said “that will never happen!” And I meant it. I was closer to 40 than I wanted to be and it just didn’t seem to be in the plans for the future. At least not the way I had thought!
Lo and behold, guess what happened? My second child was born in 2004. There was 19 years difference between my oldest and my baby. She has always been deeply loved and blessing from the Lord. A couple years later, we were not thinking of having any more kids. This time, I had a different friend come up to me and tell me I was going to have another baby. Again I laughed. She was serious! A few weeks later we went away to a pastoral conference. During the weekend we were encouraged to listen for the Lord and believe for Him to tell us what exactly we needed to ask for. So I asked. Three times I heard the Lord say, “Ask me for your Joshua.” I about stumbled over that one. I wasn’t sure I wanted to ask, sensing it might mean another child. I didn’t know if I wanted to have another child, but I was willing. My husband and I went back to the room to pray and we asked God if having another child was His will. Then we asked Him to give us the child He had for us if that was what ‘asking for our Joshua’ meant. Two days later, I went home and took a pregnancy test and found out I was pregnant.
All of a sudden, I was overjoyed at the thought of this pregnancy and it awakened a longing for a child I didn’t even know existed within me. One week after I felt the baby move for the first time, I miscarried. On the way to the hospital, the Lord told me it had been an attack by the enemy. He spoke peace to me. In the E.R., he told me this was my testimony and to trust Him, so I did. No matter what the doctors reported, I believed in faith because of what I had heard from God. During the time I was cramping and bleeding, I heard the Lord ask me if I would surrender my right to be healed. I couldn’t imagine why He would ask me that. I thought maybe it was an Abraham kind of test, you know…like if I said yes to my Isaac he would give him back. I surrendered, and I meant it. After all, I was laying there miscarrying so what could I do to stop it? And He allowed me to lose that baby. I felt cheated. I was so devastated. I felt like God set me up to believe and then yanked it out of my grasp. I was so angry and hurt all I could do was grieve. I was raging with anger towards God and felt like I was losing my mind. The torment was incredible. I finally cried out for God to please fight the enemy for me. Clear as a bell, I heard, “You fight him. And next time, watch your blind spot.”
That was like a slap in the face. I guess I needed that. God wasn’t joking, but neither was the enemy. He meant to take me out of the game permanently. Instantly I stopped crying and repented for my anger. I submitted to God then stood on the principle of James 4:7 and resisted the enemy.He left immediately and I got my peace back, but then I needed to figure out what God meant by telling me to watch my blind spots. I had forgotten that about 6 weeks earlier we had taught a weekend seminar on deliverance and uncovered a lot about the Jezebel assignment of witchcraft. What I did not understand at the time we did that is that the enemy saw an open door through generational sin and had a legal right to strike out in retaliation. That’s another long story but you can find out more by clicking on the link on the home page that deals with generational curses.
After the miscarriage, we went away for a weekend to regroup. We went to a prophetic church and during that weekend my husband told me he heard the Lord say to believe against all odds. The doctors had told me that with advanced age and my hormone deficiencies I would not get pregnant again. At best, all they could recommend was very costly fertility treatments and even then the odds were not in my favor. Talk about against all odds. We had to stand on faith alone and trust God. He put us in a place of having to believe God for the miracle. I went up to get prayed for and told them I was believing for a healthy baby. The prophet told me ‘this time next year’ I would have a baby, and he was right.
I found a website with many prayers against infertility and birth defects and began to declare the word of God over my womb. The first month passed…then the second…I grew impatient and began to plead with God because I felt like it would never happen. Then my husband went to the store and came back with a little blue baby outfit. He said faith without works is dead, and we needed a visual reminder that God was true to His promises. Then we sat down to worship and my husband began to call for his child out of heaven and to be put in my womb. He called him by name (we had decided on Jace, which has almost an identical meaning as Joshua). And so my husband called those things that “were not” as though they were, and the next month I was pregnant. This time around, we went back to the doctor earlier and again we got precautions not to set our hopes on the pregnancy making it. They wanted us to be reasonable but I kept telling the doctor God would provide. By the time I got to 36 weeks, the doctor said, “Well, you made it. I didn’t think you would, but it looks like everything is going to be fine.” No doctor intervention. No fertility treatments. Just God. My son was a whopping 9 lbs. 5 oz. at birth. I was 42 and my husband 49. If you want children, don’t let anything stop you. Sometimes God just waits until a couple are both in agreement; sometimes there are other factors, but my children and proof positive that all things are possible with God. It doesn’t have to take thousands of dollars in fertility treatments if you put your trust in Him. There is nothing stopping you. He just has to get our faith and belief adjusted so that doubts are not hindering our prayers.
Oh…and by the way…that “Joshua” the Lord told us to ask for was also granted. God gave us a double blessing. The meaning behind asking for “Joshua” was strategies to outwit the enemy. Joshua in the Bible was a military strategist, and that is what God gave me. I had to be broken in order to be filled with more of Him, and though I didn’t understand it all at the time, God gave me the most awesome gift. Immediately after the miscarriage I started to have dreams where I could see and understand the enemy’s plans and know exactly what his intentions were. Pretty cool, huh? Revenge is sweet!
I thank you that children are a blessing from the Lord. I stand before You today and declare YOU are faithful. I will enjoy the blessing of children for you have given me your promises.
Your word declares in Psalm 127:3 that the fruit of the womb is a reward and Psalm 128:3 also promises that I will have children that flourish like young olive plants in my home. I declare the blessing of Prov. 31 over myself and my womb, that the day will come when my husband and my children will rise up and call me blessed.
I declare according to Your promise in Exodus 23:26 that because I love you and serve You and worship You, O God, You will bless my provision; you will take sickness away from me and I will NOT suffer miscarriage or be barren. I will fulfill the number of my days, in Jesus name.
Father, I remind You of Your promise in Malachi chapter 3. I tithe and am a giver, Lord, and because of that, You have promised to rebuke the devourer for my sake. You promised that the devourer would not destroy the fruit of my ground and You said my vine would not fail to bear fruit in the field (vs. 11) so I thank You for fruitfulness to come forth from my womb and that the devourer is rebuked in Jesus name.
Lord, You also said in Job 22:28 that I would declare a thing and it would be established for me so that light would shine on my ways. I make this declaration now and ask You to establish this for me.
I declare the decree that I will not miscarry according to Your promise in Exodus 23:26.
I declare that my body is now and will continue to produce abundant levels of all hormones necessary to maintain a normal, healthy birth. I declare my progesterone levels are increasing exponentially daily and will continue to do so throughout my pregnancy.
I declare that I will bring forth a healthy child out of my womb. I call for my children to come forth out of heaven and into my womb. I speak life into my uterus. I break the power of every negative word over my body, my family, my future, and children yet to come. I declare I will not experience placenta previa, leaking of amniotic fluid, premature miscarriage, pre-eclampsia, abnormal bleeding or any other complications. I declare that you have an appointed time for childbirth and I will not give birth before that appointed time. I declare that the placenta will adhere normally and be of correct size and in the right position to support a healthy pregnancy. I declare the fetus will implant in the right place and be securely attached to the uterine wall. I declare that all cells will divide normally and each cell will produce healing and perfect soundness as it forms new life inside of me. I will not experience ectopic pregnancy, congenital defects, inherited disease or other abnormalities. If it is not allowed in heaven, I do not receive it. There is no disease in heaven, Father. I resist those things and declare all possible inherited generational curses broken now in Jesus name. Father, please forgive anyone in our family line that may have neglected to ask Your forgiveness for their sins. Forgive, I pray, sins of broken covenants, broken trust, idolatry, rebellion and any ungodly covenants that may have been made. Let them be broken now in Jesus name. Please forgive any inherited generational iniquitous sin and let the blood of Jesus be applied to those sins. I declare that I am a new creation in Christ and there is life in the blood. I thank You, Lord Jesus, that Your DNA flows through me to make me whole and complete in every way. I thank You for your Holy Spirit that is full of life, strength and power. Let the perfect soundness and wholeness that is in Your Spirit flow through me and release healing throughout my body. I declare no curse will pass through the blood of Christ. I submit to Your Lordship in my life and I resist the power of evil. I refuse it and declare it will not come near me. Father, I ask for a double portion of restoration. I thank You Father for continuing to show me how to pray specifically as I believe for a healthy pregnancy. In Jesus name, Amen.
#Prayerforhealthypregnancy, #Healyourwomb, #Prayerforchildren, #Prayeragainstmiscarriage, #Breakgenerationalbarrenness
The Ultimate Guide to Nutrition and Exercise During Pregnancy eBook
On sale for ONLY $8.95 ! It was $24.95.
“My goal is to teach you how to have the healthiest, safest and most desirable pregnancy possible for both you and your baby.” JP
“This is a must have if you if you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant, if you have suffered with infertility or a miscarriage, or if you just want to have the healthiest pregnancy and baby possible, then I highly recommend this book for you.” Dianne
Jennifer is excited to share her newly revised and updated eBook formerly called Slim Mom Secrets.
Here’s What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter One
- Essential information to help you feel as good as possible during your pregnancy.
- ŸEleven tips to cure morning sickness and all-day nausea.
- The quick, easy way to settle your tummy when you experience indigestion or heartburn.
- ŸHow to eliminate embarrassing gas and painful bloating.
- One easy exercise to stop leg cramps.
- Ÿ Stop constipation by using these easy tips.
- ŸHow I got relief from back pain in my third trimester.
- ŸSix tips for preventing hemorrhoids.
- How to say goodbye to the “pregnancy blues” and feel happier and more connected with God during your pregnancy.
What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter Two
- ŸHow much weight should you gain during your pregnancy?
- The best way to add calories so you don’t put on excess body fat (and how many calories you need to add for your growing baby).
- ŸJennifer’s complete Healthy Eating Plan. Eliminates all the confusion and guesswork!
- ŸThe best 87 “pregnancy foods” that provide the top nutrients you and your baby need for optimum health.
- One simple thing you can do to help prevent your child from having A.D.D.
- ŸSix foods that endanger your unborn baby!
- ŸSample daily meals & snacks–one for each trimester. Learn the best way to keep your body in shape and give your baby all the nutrition he needs.
- ŸFive of Jennifer’s Favorite Recipes that you can whip up for your whole family to enjoy.
- How to zap those pregnancy food cravings by using the Jennifer’s Cravings Buster Techniques.
- Why the old saying, “You’re eating for two” is the worst advice you can ever follow.
- The Best 10 Tips to control food cravings and have a happy, healthy pregnancy.
What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter Three
- ŸQuick and easy exercise secrets for having a healthy and fit pregnancy. You can do them anywhere, at anytime!
- ŸGet better results, faster by using these “Ten Tips to Maximize Your Exercise Effectiveness.”
- Six enormously beneficial exercises that help moms-to-be increase their flexibility and endurance, and have an easier delivery. (Research also shows that by doing these exercises, you decrease the chances of having a premature birth or C-section.)
- Completely safe activity routines for each trimester of your pregnancy. Plus, step-by-step photos of all of the exercises (taken during Jen’s 8th month).
- Nine warnings you must not miss to ensure the safety and health of your baby and yourself, including which sports are dangerous to engage in while pregnant.
- The “secret” exercise that strengthens your pelvic floor and promotes easier labor and delivery (backed by a medical journal).
What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter Four
- Five ways to handle that constant tired feeling.
- How to get comfortable sleeping, including a specially-designed prop for the last two trimesters.
- The best position for sleeping in order to get the blood and nutrients flowing to your unborn baby.
- The sleep position you need to avoid during your third trimester.
- Get rid of nightmares and nighttime sweats!
- Lying awake? Three completely safe cures for insomnia.
- Answers about using sleep aids during pregnancy. Do you know what’s safe and what you must avoid? You will find out in this chapter.
What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter Five
- Have some fun! Take my Pregnancy IQ Quiz. Who will score higher–your baby’s mother or your baby’s father? Use this great tool to improve the communication between you and your husband.
- Today’s mom-to-be is savvy to the real facts about pregnancy. Put the old myths and urban legends to rest. Learn how to separate fact from fiction.
What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter Six
- Discover some of the best styles and which fashions look best on you while you’re pregnant (plus, what to wear while you work out).
- In case you are struggling with your weight, pregnancy makes you more beautiful!
- Warning: 5 beauty products to steer clear of while you’re pregnant.
- Two “must haves” to avoid stretch marks.
- How to prevent post-pregnancy “mommy body”.
- Why pregnant moms are susceptible to varicose veins and what you can do to keep from getting them (start today for best results).
- Hate cellulite? Fight back! Use these nice tricks to knock out that “waffle skin.”
What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter Seven
- Jennifer shares her personal story of giving birth to her son, and how she “beat the odds” and avoided a C-section.
- How having a doula helped my labor go 100% smoother.
- My “secret” for having less painful contractions. It really worked!
- The big debate: natural childbirth or not? See what experts have to say about this hot topic.
- Ten things you can do to have an easier labor.
- The best kept secret for getting back into shape after you’ve had the baby!
- A must have list on what to take to the hospital! This will help you be ready and not forget any crucial items.
What You’re Going to Learn in Chapter Eight
- Three easy “Tips for New Mothers” to get you back into your pre-pregnancy clothes faster than you ever thought possible.
- Did complications confine you to bed rest? Don’t give up–you’re not alone. Jennifer has over sixteen years’ of experience coaching moms-to-be that will help you too.
- The 10 tips to help handle stress and find His peace.
- Are you worried about having postpartum depression? Discover the four things your brain needs to get your emotions back into balance so you don’t slip into that deep, dark hole. Yes, prayer, is one of them!
- Nursing your baby–the five top benefits. Plus, how to protect your own bones and teeth while you’re breastfeeding.
- Have you ever felt like shooting the scale? Save your tears–I’ve got answers for you.Was $24.95 Now ONLY $8.95
You will receive a link to your download via email.