by A Child (Usa)
Father in heaven, and Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit, the three in one. Lord, God of the universe, and of all created things. You know all things and all of Heaven and earth belong to You, because, You have made everything and everything belongs to You. On our time on this earth may we recognize who you are and learn to worship only you. We tend to forget that their is a God watching over us at all times. We tend to forget that their is anyone in our midst. We are sorry for becoming so caught up in our own lives that we do not remember daily.
Our every breath, each heart beat is formed by you and you are in control of everything that has life and breath. We must choose You, Lord God of all, above any other God, for their is none other than You. Forgive us for our forgetfulness and help us to remember You in our daily life. Lord give us daily, the bread that you have prepared for us, the true manna from heaven. Give us the life giving water that springs forth from the side of your throne.
Help us Lord in our search for heavenly things when our minds are surrounded by earthly things. Help us, your children, to overcome the world and put more of the heavenly things in our remembrance. For the earthly things shall soon pass away and when we leave this earthly life we will have to face our judgement.
Teach us Lord God what we must do to prepare us for the Wedding day, the Feast day in heaven. Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed and Holy is thy Name, Thy Kingdom is come, let Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily, heavenly bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who have trespassed against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
For the Heavenly Kingdom is Yours, and Yours is the power and the glory, for ever. Amen
Bible verses: Psalm 27
Psalm 127:1-2, ”Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep”.
Everyone wants to receive God’s protection but not everyone pray before going to bed. Those who manage to pray before bedtime do it lackadaisically.
Unlike morning prayers, night prayers is very crucial. In the night hours, there are forces of darkness that walketh about to attack any soul whose spiritual life is weak
During the night hour, the angel of God also protect His children. The Bible says, give no place to the devil, resist the enemy and he will flee away from you completely (James 4:7).
If you pray before you go to bed and you discover that your spirit feel calm and peaceful after the prayers, then you are the one God is talking about in Psalm 34:7
”The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.”
Prayers before going to bed might not necessarily be a midnight prayers but some selected prayers you take while on the bed or elsewhere.
A woman received a very strange attack in the night because she forgot to pray before she went back to bed. I want to challenge you today.
If you have not been praying before going to bed, or you discover that you have backslide, stand up and challenge yourself today.
Without prayers, there can never be God’s protection. When you fail to pray before you sleep, you are opening the ”gate of your destiny” for the enemy to come and invade. This create an avenue for satanic nightmares.
Many Christians takes this night prayers for granted! They believe it can not do much importance for them. This set of people also believe that God is already with them hence they sleep off. What an ignorance!
If you check those who are receiving mysterious attacks are the people who cannot even pray their way out of deliverance. Probably they started but gave up in the process.
How can you expect a security man to protect you and your house when you refuse to equip him with security tools. It cant work. So you must pray well before your sleep and that your sleep can be sweet and pleasant.
If you can master the art of praying before bedtime, I can assure you that part of your problems will be solved, if not now, very soon.
And if you are the person that have been converting your night into prayers, but you are yet to see any tangible results, there is no point to murmur.
The God who establish the place of prayers and the God who created heaven and earth will answer your needs in Jesus name. This is the major secret behind the night prayers!
When your prayer life is going down, automatically, your problems will be elongated and when your problem is elongated, there will be serious satanic attacks that will be too strong for you to contend with in the spiritual warfare.
Bible verses to cancel bad dreams
How many times have you prayed before going to bed this week or last week?
Give yourself a score mark
10, 20, 30, 40 50…100%??
A lot of time people call me for prayers most times at night hours. When asked the problem, they say horrible dreams. When I tell them if they pray before going to bed, some of them will say no.
The Bible says, pray without ceasing!
To pray before you sleep is to invite the angels of God. It seals up your destiny and make you invisible to the enemy. I consider it stingy when you refuse to pray before you go back to bed.
Isaiah 9:2, ” The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.”
Have you ever seen a child that determines not to talk to his parents every night? If an unbeliever can pray before bedtime, then you as a believer you must do double.
There is no time of wasting! There is no need of saying let God answer my request first before I do that. Because if you do, God will fulfill His plans in your life. And If you are such a person, God will run away from you. Learn the habit of praying before going to bed.
WHAT DO YOU STAND TO BENEFITS WHEN YOU PRAY BEFORE GOING TO BED?
- It puts a divine mark on your body
- It guarantees your protection
- It prevents you from being attacked by enemy
- It confuses the enemy
- It gives you a ticket to sleep like a baby and wake up like a happy person
- It fights against satanic arrows
- Sometimes, it deals with bad dreams
- It makes you to remember your dreams
- You are sure of seeing another day
- It invites the angels of God to protect you
- It protects you from death and sickness
Prayers Before You Go To Bed Take these prayer points and SHOUT LIKE FIREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
- Father Lord, let your angel from above guide and surround me in my sleep tonight, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the blood of Jesus be stamped at my doorpost, window and my gate against any demonic visit tonight, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus cover me from satanic torments, in Jesus name.
- Every unclean spirit troubling my mind is declared dead, in the name of Jesus.
- You my mouth, I fortify you with the blood of Jesus. My mouth reject satanic food, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not sleep the sleep of death and sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic night attacker assigned to initiate me into witchcraft world tonight, receive the arrow of destruction and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every flying arrow of the night shall not locate me, my family and my house, by the power in the name of Jesus.
- From the entrance door to the exit door, from my stairs to the down stair, I plant the power and the presence of God to monitor any satanic invaders against me, in Jesus name.
- Thou plan of the wicked against me in my sleep tonight, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Cobweb powers assigned to share my glory with me, catch fire, in Jesus name.
PRAYERS BEFORE YOU GO TO BED TONIGHT
These prayers will come in Bible verses
Table of contents
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Here the Bible verses prayers to take before you go to bed
1. Psalm 7:15-16 says, “He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.”
2. Psalm 35:8 says, “Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.”
3. Jeremiah 17:18 says, “Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.”
4. Jeremiah 30:16-17 says, “Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”
5. Numbers 23:23 says, “Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!”
6. Psalm 18:44-45 says, “As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.”
7. Luke 10:19 says, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
8. Matthew 3:10 says, “And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.”
9. Isaiah 41:10-12 says, “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.”
10. Isaiah 54:15,17 says, “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.”
11. Jeremiah 1:10,19 says, “See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant. And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the Lord, to deliver thee.”
12. Obadiah 1:3-4 says, “The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground? Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.”
13. Isaiah 49:24-26 says, “Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.”
14. Job 5:12 says, “He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.”
15. Rev. 13:10 says, “He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”
16. Isaiah 50:7-9 says, “For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me. Behold, the Lord God will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.”
17. Isaiah 59:19 says, “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.”
18. Isaiah 8:8-10 says, “And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel. Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.”
19. Deut. 33:25-27 says, “Thy shoes shall be iron and brass; and as thy days, so shall thy strength be. There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky. The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.”
20. Psalm 68:1-2 says, “Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.”
21. Zech. 4:7 says, “Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.”
22. 2 Tim. 4:18 says, “And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
23. Joshua 1:5 says, “There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”
24. Psalm 27:2 says, “When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”
25. 1 John 3:8, “He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
26. Philippians 2:5-11, ”Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of in heaven, and in earth, and under the earth; And every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
27. Matthew 10:1, “And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.”
A morning prayer is a wonderful way to focus your time and attention on seeking God’s plan for the day ahead. Whether you need encouragement, peace, strength, or rest, God can meet you in a very real and present way when you come before Him with a humble heart. Seek God’s presence each morning before your energy and attention is pulled by all the tasks you have ahead.
Here are 10 helpful morning prayers to start your day:
1. “Lord, may nothing separate me from You today. Teach me how to choose only Your way today so each step will lead me closer to You. Help me walk by the Word and not my feelings. Help me to keep my heart pure and undivided. Protect me from my own careless thoughts, words, and actions. And keep me from being distracted by MY wants, MY desires, MY thoughts on how things should be. Help me to embrace what comes my way as an opportunity… rather than a personal inconvenience. And finally, help me to rest in the truth of Psalm 86:13, ‘Great is your love toward me.’ You already see the ways I will fall short and mess up. But right now, I consciously tuck Your whisper of absolute love for me into the deepest part of my heart. I recognize Your love for me is not based on my performance. You love me warts and all. That’s amazing. But what’s most amazing is that the Savior of the world would desire a few minutes with me this morning. Lord, help me to forever remember what a gift it is to sit with You like this. Amen.”
– Lysa Terkeurst
“I have set the LORD always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” – Psalm 16:8
3. “Dear Lord, I don’t know who or what will cross my path today. But I do know that You are my Rock and my Fortress. You are my Shield and my Strong Tower. Help me to anchor myself to You today. Teach me how to stand strong in You and choose only Your way today. Help me walk by Your truth and not my feelings. Help me to embrace anything that comes my way as an opportunity to see You at work and as an opportunity to point others to You. Thank You that You love me and nothing can ever take that away from me! Even if I fail today and fall short, You whisper Your unconditional love deep into my soul and remind me that Your mercies are new every morning. That truly amazes me, Lord. Thank You for meeting with me today. Would You wake me again tomorrow with the same sweet whisper of Your love? I can’t wait to meet with You again. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
– Wendy Blight
“You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You.” Isaiah 26:3
5. “Lord, grant me tenacious winsome courage as I go through this day. When I am tempted to give up, help me to keep going. Grant me a cheerful spirit when things don’t go my way. And give me courage to do whatever needs to be done. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
– Dr. Ray Pritchard
“For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and self-discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7
6. “Father, my heart is heavy. I feel like I have to carry the burden alone. Words like overwhelmed, distraught, exhausted seem to describe where I am. I am not sure how to let you carry my heavy load, so please show me how. Take it from me. Let me rest and be refreshed so that my heart won’t be so heavy in the morning. In Jesus’ name. Amen.”
– Ron Moore
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your mind in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7
7. “Dear Lord, help me remember what a difference it makes when I make time with You a priority in my morning. Awaken me in body and spirit each day with a desire to meet with You and to hear You speak words of affirmation, assurance and wisdom over my heart as I prepare to go into my day. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
– Traci Miles
“If any of your lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.” James 1:5
9. The prayer of Jabez: “Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, ‘Oh, that You would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let Your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.'” 1 Chronicles 4:10
10. “I got up early one morning
And rushed right into the day;I had so much to accomplishThat I didn’t have time to pray.Problems just tumbled about me,And heavier came each task;’Why doesn’t God help me?’ I wondered.He answered, ‘You didn’t ask.’I wanted to see joy and beautyBut the day toiled on gray and bleakI wondered why God didn’t show meHe said, ‘But you didn’t seek’,I tried to come into God’s presence;I used all my keys in the lock.God gently and lovingly chided,’My child, you didn’t knock.’I woke up early this morning,And paused before entering the day;I had so much to accomplishThat I had to take time to pray.”
Read our 9 Good Night Prayers to end your day with peace and thankfulness!
Please let us know how these morning prayers have helped you in the comments below! Join our large praying community and experience the peace and joy that God freely gives each day.
For more daily encouragement, read our 30 Inspirational Quotes that will help you shine your light today!
This article is part of our larger Prayers resource meant to inspire and encourage your prayer life when you face uncertain times. Visit our most popular prayers if you are wondering how to pray or what to pray. Remember, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us and God knows your heart even if you can’t find the words to pray.
Prayer for Healing
Prayer for StrengthPrayer for ProtectionMorning PrayersGood Night PrayersThe Prayer of JabezShort PrayersThe Lord’s PrayerThe Prayer of St FrancisSerenity PrayerA Birthday PrayerSinner’s PrayerPrayer for ForgivenessPrayer for GuidanceIntercessory PrayerIrish Prayers and BlessingsAdvent PrayersChristmas PrayersThanksgiving PrayerHoly Week Prayers for Each DayEaster PrayersMother’s Day PrayerPrayers for My HusbandPrayers for My SonPrayers for My DaughterPrayer Quotes
Oh King of Heaven, how we love You! You, our Father, are magnificent and none can compare to your Glory. We bow down before you, to humbly ask that you help us release every negative thought, every trace of doubt and every bit of fear that may lurk deep within our hearts. Help us to let go of the things that consume our happiness as we declare you release joy into our lives.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Let Go of limiting beliefs
Father, we ask your assistance in letting go of ideals, old patterns (or habits that no longer serve us), arguments and limiting beliefs.
Help us to remember that letting go is a healthy practice to maintain joy and peace within our hearts, as well as our lives.
Lord, help us to let go of ideals, old patterns or habits that no longer serve us. Click To Tweet
Isaiah 43:18-19 Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Letting Go means finding forgiveness
Lord remind us that letting go also means finding forgiveness. Whether it is forgiving yourself, or forgiving a person who betrayed you.
Help us to release the past and let go of the pain and anger that destroys our ability to show compassion.
Luke 6:37 Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;
Ephesians 4:31-32 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor and slander be put away from you, as well as all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
All things work together for good
Help us, Oh Loving Father, to remember everything in our lives happen for a reason and you alone know why.
For you make all things work together for our good. Every detail, every event, whether big or small, is all part of your plan to shape us and mold us into the persons we are meant to be.
Knowing this now, we declare that every situation that makes our hearts heavy, be released…
In Jesus’ most precious name, AMEN!!
ALL things work together for good, for those who are called according to God’s purpose! Rom 8:28 Click To Tweet