Finding the right words of condolences to offer the bereaved is difficult. There are no right words; there’s nothing you could say that will make the pain go away. However, there are short and simple condolence messages you can send to a grieving person.
Table of contents
- 1 What is a Condolence Message?
- 2 Things You Should Never Say to a Grieving Person
- 3 Short and Simple Condolences Messages
- 4 Heartfelt Condolence messages on death of husband
- 5 Deep condolence message on death of wife
- 6 Condolences message to a friend who lost his father
- 7 Condolence message on death of mother
- 8 Condolence message on death of brother
- 9 Condolence messages for loss of sister
- 10 Touching condolence message on death of a Child
- 11 Condolence message on death of mentor
- 12 Sincere Condolence Messages on loss of a pet
- 13 Messages Of Condolence
- 14 Sample Condolence Messages
- 15 Best condolence messages – Condolence messages for loss
- 16 Short condolence messages
- 17 Sample Miscellaneous inspirational messages for family:
What is a Condolence Message?
A condolence message is a heartfelt or sympathetic message you send to someone in a time of sadness, specifically, during the time of death.
When someone loses a loved one, one of the necessary things you have to do is show sympathy and the most acceptable way to show compassion is to pick out a simple, heartfelt condolence message that says conveys your sympathy and try and be there for the person as much as you can.
Things You Should Never Say to a Grieving Person
Although your condolence messages or words of encouragement might not be enough to cheer up a grieving friend, careless words could hurt them further.
Here are a couple of things to avoid saying to a grieving person or expecting from someone who is grieving.
- Don’t expect a thank you.
- Do not rationalize.
- Don’t say it is probably for the best.
- Don’t say you are not the first person to lose someone.
- Don’t say move on.
- Don’t say the deceased is in a better place.
- Don’t go making false promises.
If you are terrible at consoling people who just lost a loved one, then you will find this list of sympathy messages handy.
Short and Simple Condolences Messages
These simple words of sympathy are appropriate for situations when you didn’t know the deceased, or you aren’t close to the bereaved. For example, you are accompanying a friend to a funeral, or your co-worker lost his best friend.
If someone loses an uncle, an aunt, a friend, an in-law or even a grandparent and you did not know the deceased use the following straightforward and short words of condolence:
- “Accept my condolences.”
- “My deepest sympathy.”
- “I’m very saddened to hear of your loss.”
- “I am so sorry for your loss.”
- “My heart goes out to you in your time of sorrow.”
- “Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “My prayers are with you and family.”
- “Accept my deepest and heartfelt condolences.”
- “Accept my warm and heartfelt sympathy.”
- “I am thinking of you during this time. Please accept my deepest condolences.”
Heartfelt Condolence messages on death of husband
Losing a spouse is a painful emotional experience for anyone. When we fall in love, among the things we fear could end a relationship, death is something we never include.
The best way to offer condolences to someone who just lost a husband is to say a little heartfelt word of sympathy and offer to help out.
You can offer to pick up the children, or drop them at their grandmas’, get some so groceries, bring them food as the family is on shutdown at such moments.
These are heartfelt condolences messages that can convey your sympathy to a friend or someone who just lost her husband:
- “I’m sorry for your loss. May God ease this painful period for you, Stay strong.”
- “Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the passing of your husband.”
- “May God bless and comfort you and your family during this difficult period, please accept my sincere condolences.”
- “My heart goes out to you and your family on the passing of your husband, father and best friend, know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “I’m sorry for your loss, with time and courage you will sail through these rough waters.”
- “I can not possibly imagine what you feel right now, let me know if there is anything I can do to ease your pain at this difficult period.”
- “I heard about the passing of your husband; I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that he was a great friend, and he will be sorely missed.”
- “I am deeply honored and blessed to have known your husband. He was blessing in my life, and I will forever carry him in my heart. Accept my condolences.”
- “I was so deeply saddened to hear of your husband’s passing. He was a wonderful man. You have my deepest sympathy.”
- “My heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your husband. I know you had a great marriage and loved him so much. I share your grief at this trying time.”
Deep condolence message on death of wife
Condolence messages on loss of wife
When a man loses his wife, it takes him time to realize just how much is about to change. Apart from your message of condolence, he could use your help with home errands such as food and in caring for the children.
These are sympathy messages for someone who just lost his wife:
- “Please accept my sincere sympathy for the loss of your wife. I share in the grief of you and your family at this sad time.”
- “I am deeply saddened by the loss of your wife. She will be truly missed, and I will include you and your family in my daily prayers.”
- “A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts and minds, through us, they live on. Surely she will not be forgotten.”
- “My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family during this difficult period. May you find the comfort and peace that you seek and may the soul of your wife rest in peace.”
- “I cannot even begin to understand what you are going through right now, but I would like to offer my prayers and condolences to you and your family.”
- “Please accept my condolences on the passing of wife. It is an honor to have known such a great person, and I will truly miss her.”
- “My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. I will surely miss her presence; she was a lovable and kind person.”
- ‘May the fond memories of your wife bring you comfort during this hard time in your life. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.”
- “At this trying period in your life, I pray that God will grant you the serenity and peace that you need to get through this. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “Your wife was an exceptional person and will be missed. You have my most sincere sympathy for her passing.”
Condolences message to a friend who lost his father
The loss of a father is massive.
Your message of condolences will depend on the recipient. If it is a co-worker or a friend who lost his father, a simple message of condolence is appropriate what if it is a child? That requires more finesse and empathy.
These are appropriate words of sympathy for someone who just lost a father:
- “So sorry to hear this sad news. I’m thinking of you and your family at this time.”
- “He is a great loss to all the people who know him. May his soul rest in peace.”
- “Sympathies to your family on the passing of your father. He will always be in our hearts.”
- “May I offer my sympathies to you and your family on the loss of your father, God bless his soul.”
- “Please accept my condolences on the loss of your dad. His life is an inspiration to me and many others.”
- “I may never fathom how painful this loss is for you; please be assured that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Accept my sympathy.”
- “Your father’s vision of life was remarkable. He was indeed an inspiration to us all. Please accept my condolences.”
- “I am so sorry to hear about your father’s passing. We hope that the love of family and friends will comfort and strengthen you in the days ahead.”
- “My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your father. It is never easy to lose a parent, no matter their age. I pray for your peace and comfort during this difficult period.”
- “Our condolences to you at this sad time. Your father was a wonderful man. He always had a calming effect on everyone around him. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.”
Condolence message on death of mother
“When I lost my mom, I cried until my insides hurt and my tears ran out.” – Nicholas Owen
These are some deep words of sympathy for someone who just lost a mother, if you knew the mother well enough, a short story or mention of the impact she had on you would be helpful.
- “Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the passing of your mother, know that I’m available if you need a shoulder to cry on. God bless her soul.”
- “I extend to you my deep and heartfelt condolences on the loss of your mother. I hope you find some comfort in knowing that she was a great mother to me, and she will never be forgotten.”
- “I offer you my thoughts, prayers, and well wishes during this dark time in your life. May the soul of your dear mother rest in peace.”
- “It is terrible to hear about your loss. I express my sincere sympathy to you and your family. Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “I am deeply saddened by the great loss you and your family have suffered. My heart goes out to you in this trying time and may you, and your loved ones find the strength to get through this.”
- “I hope that the Lord brings you and your family the much-needed comfort and peace during this sad time. My condolences to you and your family.”
- “Losing someone we love is never easy, but we must be thankful for, the beautiful moments and memories we shared with them. Your mother was a beautiful and kind soul, and she will not be forgotten.”
- “I would like to express my sorrow and condolences to you and your family. I pray you and your family find the fortitude to bear this great loss.”
- “Once the tears have dried up, and you have said your goodbyes, what is left is the beautiful and happy memories that you shared with your mother. May you find comfort in the memories you shared with your mom, accept my sincere condolences.”
- “Please accept my condolences, know that I am here for you if you need any help.”
Condolence message on death of brother
“A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.”
Losing a brother is never easy, most times the surviving siblings wonder if there is anything they could have done and then they find something and blame themselves.
Empathy, in this case, is more important than sympathy.
It is always helpful to offer simple condolences phrases such as “There was nothing you could have done.” “It’s not your fault.”
These simple words of sympathy are appropriate for someone who just lost a brother:
- “My heart goes out to you and your family on the passing of your brother. Accept my sincere condolences”.
- “Accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your brother; he was a kind and gentle soul. God bless his soul”.
- “My thoughts are with you and your family at this hard time caused by the painful loss of your dear brother. Accept my deepest sympathy”.
- “There are no words to express my sorrow for your loss, may you find comfort in the loving memories you shared while he was alive. Accept my condolences.”
- “He can only be physically gone but never the life lived and the memories shared. Have faith and be strong, may his soul rest in peace”.
- “It’s awful and sad to hear about the sudden and painful exit of your dear brother. My deepest and sincere sympathy goes to you and your family”.
- “Every time you miss him, search in your heart, there you can feel him, be with him and embrace him. May his gentle soul rest in peace.”
- “Your brother shall forever be cherished. In our minds, he lives on. It is an honor to serve alongside your brother. My condolences to you and your family.”
- “Your brother is the kindest and bravest person I have ever met, Stay strong and know that he continues to live in our heart. My sympathies.”
- “I know there are no words to comfort you right now. If there is anything I can do to help ease your grief at this trying period, please do not hesitate to reach out to me”. My condolences to you and your family.”
Condolence messages for loss of sister
It’s easier to miss her at a cemetery, where she’s never been anything but dead than to miss her at all the places where she was alive. —John Scalzi
These are examples of words of condolences you can offer to a friend or co-worker who just lost a sister:
- “I just heard about your sister’s passing. You have my heartfelt sympathy.”
- I am very saddened to hear of your loss. Accept my deepest condolences.”
- “I’m always there in your hour of need. May her soul rest in peace.”
- “I am sorry for your loss. I am available if you need anything or if there’s anything you’d like to talk about.”
- “I know mere words aren’t enough, but I want to let you know how sorry I am for your loss.”
- “May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept my sincere condolences.”
- “I am forever grateful for the opportunity to know your sister and I will surely miss her warm smile, my deepest sympathies.”
- “In this sad time, I would like to extend my heartfelt condolences to you and your family on the painful exit of your dear sister. She was so important to our world, and will never be forgotten.”
- “I am sorry to hear about your sister, she lived a fabulous life and was an inspiration to everyone who knew her. My deepest condolences.”
- “I know that you are going through a tough time, just know that I am here for you. I am truly sorry for your loss.”
Touching condolence message on death of a Child
Losing a child is like a sword through the heart a thousand times, it is death by a thousand paper cuts, and it is not uncommon for marriages to crash shortly after the death of a child.
It is a sensitive period for the parents, so it is best to keep to a simple word of condolences.
Here are ten simple condolence messages for a family that just lost their child:
- “Very saddened to hear this news. My thoughts are with you.”
- “In moments of a great ordeal, words are useless. God rest his soul.”
- “Your loss deeply saddens me, May you find the strength to get through this.”
- “In this sorrowful time, may the love of family and strength from friends comfort you.”
- “You and your family are in my prayers during this difficult period. Accept my condolences.”
- “She will always be remembered, as I will forever hold her in my heart. God rest her soul.”
- “We will never forget the image of his energetic and bright face. May God grant him eternal rest and the family the strength to bear his untimely passing.
- “I pray that your heart and soul will find peace and comfort during this difficult period. Accept my deepest condolences.”
- “My sincere condolences to your family on the immeasurable loss you suffered. Know that you are in my prayers.”
- “I can’t imagine what your family must be feeling right now, but I want you to know that I’m just a phone call away if there is anything I can do to help you get through this. My heartfelt condolences.”
Condolence message on death of mentor
These are sincere condolences message you can send to the family of a late teacher, mentor, boss, principal or any figure of authority in your life.
If you have a good memory of your mentor, you can share it with the bereaved to recognize the role the deceased played in your life.
“I will always remember the day; he met me crying in the hallway because of some trouble at home. He took me home and told me to wait in the car; I saw him have a word with my mother and from that day, my parents never fought again, well at least not in front of me.”
Stories like this can offer some comfort to the grieving family.
These are 10 condolence messages you can offer someone who lost a teacher or a mentor:
- “I was deeply saddened to hear your loss. My deepest sympathies to your family for this great loss.”
- “I pray that in this difficult time, the love of God shelters you and mend the pain as you move forward.”
- “May God put him in a special place from where he will be watching us, the people who loved and cherished him. Accept my deepest condolences.”
- “Death can never take a good man away, for, in the hearts of the people he inspired, the legacy remains and continuous throughout generations. He was a great teacher and father to many and may his soul find eternal rest.”
- “In this time of grief, your family is in my thoughts and prayers; I will forever be grateful for the impact she had on my life growing up. Please accept my deepest sympathies.”
- “I will forever cherish his leadership and guidance. I will carry him forever in my heart. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.”
- “My deepest condolences go out to your family. I will miss the presence of the truly lovable and kind person she was.”
- “May the care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace needed to get through the days ahead. My sincere condolences.”
- “It’s so sad that my great mentor is gone so soon. I pray his family finds the love and strength needed to forge ahead in his huge absence. My deepest sympathies.”
- “Accept my deepest sympathies. His dedicated tutorship and unrelenting discipline formed the bulk of my life’s foundation.”
Sincere Condolence Messages on loss of a pet
For some people, the death of a pet could sting more than the loss of a friend. I’m not making this up; some pet owners are more attached to their pets than humans.
This means when someone loses a pet, a condolence message on the loss of the pet is in order.
Here are some sample condolence messages on the loss of a pet:
- “I’m very saddened to hear of your loss. she was a cute cat.”
- “I was saddened to hear that you lost your furry family member.”
- “I am praying for you as you mourn the loss of your family member, playmate, and friend.”
- “Your dog was downright the cutest and best dog, I’ve ever seen. Accept my sincere sympathies.”
- “Accept my condolences on the loss of your pet; I know you shared many beautiful memories together.”
- “My heart goes out to you and your family as you grieve the loss of a very lovable member of your family.”
- “Losing a pet is never easy, and it reminds us the huge role they played in our lives, cherish the memories.”
- “I am so sorry for you had to put down your dog. I admire your bravery and love; you are a great pet owner.”
- “My deepest sympathy on the loss of your dog, I’ve known that dog for as long as I’ve known you, she will be missed.”
- “Accept my deepest, and heartfelt condolences on the loss of your pet, who I know is also a member of your family, may the beautiful memories of your pet, comfort you in what must be a sad period for you.”
When someone loses a pet, avoid making statements such as “You can always get another pet.” It is equivalent to telling a boy who just lost his father, your mother will remarry soon and you will no longer miss your father. Stupid right? Yes, it is insensitive, and you should never say or imply that to a pet owner.
Remember, the best condolences message is one that conveys your sympathy.
I believe it will help you to know that moving forward when an unfortunate station happens is a process; in fact, it’s a long journey of acceptance and healing, and there is not a specific time period. But I know you can get through it, and return back to a happy and productive life. I know it is hard for you to believe what I am saying right now, but you must hold onto hope, keep the faith. Keep reminding yourself that things will eventually get better.
You are not alone in this process of moving forward. I know you probably feel quite overwhelmed and bewildered right now, when I lost my wife about five years ago, I went through this same thing, like you were picked up and placed on a different planet, way out into space, I know. You in a new world of uncharted territory with no road-map, to help you along the way, here are a few scriptures.
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.”
“This is my comfort in my affliction, That Your word has revived me.”
“Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.”
“. . . For the LORD has comforted His people And will have compassion on His afflicted.”
“So the ransomed of the LORD will return And come with joyful shouting to Zion, And everlasting joy will be on their heads. They will obtain gladness and joy, And sorrow and sighing will flee away.”
“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.”
“O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING? “The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
1 Corinthians 15:55-57
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.”
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
“We are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord.”
2 Corinthians 5:8
“But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus.”
1 Thessalonians 4:13-14
“Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us eternal comfort and good hope by grace, comfort and strengthen your hearts in every good work and word.”
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
“For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin. Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
“Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.”
1 Peter 5:7
“And He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”
Motivation speaker/author Carl Mathis
(Recommended book) life is what you make it – seven steps to moving forward
For more info go to height=”256″ src=”https://4prayertoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/prayers-for-the-bereaved-family-6.jpg” width=”320″ alt=”prayers for the bereaved family” />
Writing a condolence message is not always an easy task mostly because of the deep emotion that is involved in the writing, the writer’s aim is always to pass a sympathy message to the bereaved family and friends, letting them know how much he/she share in their sad feeling of losing a loved one. In writing this, one needs to be careful in order not to send the wrong message during this sensitive moment, hence this message can serve as a guide to writing one of the best condolence messages.
Messages Of Condolence
1. You and your family are in my/our heart/s and mind/s. My/Our condolences on the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.).
2. I/We extend our deepest sympathies to you and your family. May the soul of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) be at peace with our Heavenly Father.
3. We/I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now, but we/I want you to know that we are just a phone call away if there is anything we can do to help you get through this. My/Our heartfelt condolences.
4. I am honored and blessed to have known your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) He/She was truly a blessing in my/our life/lives and I/we will miss him/her. My/Our condolences.
5. May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. My/Our most sincere condolences.
6. Remembering her wonderful and gentle soul will forever remain in our hearts. May she / he rest in peace!
7. A good heart has stopped beating, a good soul ascended to heaven. We part with our beloved grandmother in pain.
8. We will never forget you. We will pray for her as she prayed for us. May God give her eternal rest.
9. We will never forget the image of her gentle and bright face. May God give her eternal rest and the family the strength to bear the great pain.
10. I/We offer you my/our thoughts, prayers and well-wishes during this dark time in your life.
11. It’s terrible to hear about your loss and I/we express my/our sincere sympathy to you and your family, I/we will include your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) in our thoughts and prayers.
12. I/We are deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My/Our hearts go out to you during this trying time and may my/our prayers serve as comfort to you and your loved ones.
13. I/We hope that our Lord brings you and your family the much-needed comfort and peace during this sad time. My/Our condolences to you and your family.
14. May our/my condolences bring you comfort and may our/my prayers ease the pain of this loss.
15. Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. May the love of family and friends comfort you during these difficult days, our/my most heartfelt condolences.
16. I/We am/are truly sorry to hear of the loss of (insert name of deceased here.). Please accept our condolences and may our prayers help comfort you and hasten the journey of his/her soul to Heaven.
17. May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept my/our sincere condolences.
18. Please accept our/my condolences, just know that we/I are/am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.
19. My/Our deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the comfort and peace that you seek and may the soul of your loved one rest in peace.
20. I/We am/are deeply saddened by the news of your loss. I/We pray that God will grant you the strength needed to get through this moment in your life. My/Our most sincere condolences.
21. My/our heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. I/We will surely miss the presence of a truly loveable and kind person.
22. I/We are truly sorry for your loss. Your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) will be missed and he/she will never be forgotten, may his/her soul rest in peace.
23. Despite the loss of the physical presence of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) We know that God has assigned him/her to watch over you throughout your life. We/I feel for your loss, our/my most sincere condolences.
24. I/We know that what you are going through right now is very difficult, just know that I/we am/are here for you. I/We am/are truly sorry for your loss.
25. My/Our condolences to you and your family on the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.). I/We know that it is hard to bear right now, but remember that death is only the end of the physical life and the beginning of an eternal life. May my/our friendship and prayers ease you through this difficult time.
26. Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow that we/I feel for the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) but please accept our/my condolences and we/I will be sure to include him/her in our daily prayers.
27. (insert name of bereaved here), we/I just want you to know that we/I are really sorry to hear about your (insert name of deceased to bereaved here), he/she was a wonderful man/woman and was cherished by everyone who knew him/her. May he/she rest in peace.
28. The loss of someone dear to us is never easy, but may you take comfort in the fact that you are surrounded by people that love and care for you, if there is anything we/I can do, please don’t hesitate to let me/us know. Our/My condolences.
29. In these moments of great ordeal, words are useless … God rest his soul in peace and the angels to always be there with you!
30. Words cannot describe what I am feeling. I give my condolences to the entire family. God rest his soul
Sample Condolence Messages
31. May God forgive and accept his soul into the Garden of Eden, near the throne of whom he seek and loved!
32. May God put him in a special place from where he will be watching us, the people who loved and cherished him!
33. Condolences to the bereaved family. My tears are flowing for a friend, a great man. God rest his soul in peace!
34. A prayer, a flower, a candle and sad tears of pain on your grave, our dear grandmother
35. With a heavy heart we pray for the eternal repose of one who was a man of distinguished humanity.
36. A beautiful soul, full of love and faith, ascended to heaven, away from me, but closer to God, leaving loneliness and sadness. With immense heartache, I break up with my lovely wife.
37. I loved too much and I lost. Today you’re not where you were, but you will always be in our hearts. God rest you in peace and quiet, our dear mother.
38. I/We would like to offer you and your family our deepest and most sincere condolences and may the soul of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here) rest in peace.
39. In this sorrowful time, I/We would like to extend to you my/our heartfelt condolences. May our Lord comfort you and your loved ones.
40. Dear (insert name of bereaved here), I/we am/are terribly sorry to hear about the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.). May my/our condolences bring you consolation and peace during this painful time.
41. (Name of deceased) will be terribly missed. He/She was loved by all of us and he/she will be cherished in our memories forever. Our/My condolences.
42. May the love and mercy of our Lord be bestowed upon you and your family during this unfortunate time. My/our most sincere condolences.
43. May the soul of the dearly departed rest in peace, may my/our prayers help guide him/her on his journey to our Creator.
44. May fond memories of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) bring you comfort during this hard time in your life. Look back on all the good memories you were able to have and smile at the fact that you were able to share these before he/she passed away. My/Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family.
45. At this difficult time in your life, we/I pray that God will grant you the serenity and peace that you need to get through this. Stay strong and know that you are remembered in our/my thoughts and prayers.
46. Please accept my/our heartfelt condolences, words cannot begin to express the sadness you are feeling right now, but I/we am/are here for you and I/we am/are praying for you to get through this. God bless you and may the soul of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) rest in the everlasting peace of Christ Almighty.
47. No one can prepare you for a loss; it comes like a swift wind. But take comfort in knowing that he/she is now resting in the arms of our Lord. Our/My deepest condolences to you and your family.
48. When we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us. May you take comfort in knowing that you have an angel to watch over you now. We/I extend our/my most sincere condolences to you.
49. I/We am/are deeply saddened by the loss of your (insert relationship of bereaved to deceased here). He/she will be truly missed and I/we will include him/her in my/our daily prayers.
50. We/I are/am deeply saddened by the news of (name of deceased) passing. Our/My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Best condolence messages – Condolence messages for loss
51. A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts and minds, through us, they live on. Please accept my/our condolences, he/she will not be forgotten.
52. We are deeply saddened by your loss, our hearts go out to you and your loved ones and may our prayers guide his/her soul to our Heavenly Father.
53. Our sincere condolences to the grieving families. We pray that the Good Lord to caress the souls of those left desolated after the tragic disappearance.
54. Sincere condolences to the families grieving the immeasurable loss they suffered. In such moments the words would be superfluous … We are with our minds and soul along with those who were privileged to know them.
55. Our souls are hardened of pain on hearing of the premature and unfair disappearance of those who were our mentors and colleagues. We knew, appreciated and admired! They will remain forever in our memory! Sincere condolences!
56. I am deeply pained and words are of no help in expressing the sorrow I feel at this moment. Sincere condolences!
57. Nobody can understand how hard a separation is, than when one of our prized jewels leaves us. You search for it and it can’t be found, you ask for her and she does not hear you, you wait and she’s not coming. It remains only the eternal memory in our hearts of our dear mother / grandmother.
58. The good Lord called to him last night our beloved father, brother, grandfather. May God rests his soul in peace.
59. Mother is the most expensive being on earth. No one and nothing can fill the void created by the loss of our dear mother / grandmother.
60. Flowers and prayers go out for our dear grandmother and great-grandmother that left us too soon.
61. I/We cannot even begin to understand what you’re going through right now, but I/we would like to offer our prayers and condolences to you and your family.
62. In this tough time in your life, may my/our friendship, sympathy and heartfelt condolences bring you comfort.
63. Hearing about your loss has deeply saddened me/us, but I/we know that this is far from what you are going through right now. You are in my/our thoughts and prayers. My/our heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and your family.
64. Please accept my/our condolences on the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here). It was an honor to have known such a great person and I/we will truly miss him/her. May God embrace you in comfort during this difficult time.
65. May his/her soul rest in peace, I firmly believe that God will accept him/her with open arms for all the good he/she has done while he/she was on this earth.
66. Nothing is more painful in life as the separation of a jewel. Time passes, but the pain in our hearts and the tears in our eyes remains the same as ……………….. ago, when our beloved husband / father-in-law / grandfather passed away.
67. His kind face remains forever in our image. You retired quietly, the same way you live in the world of good and righteous. May God watch you sleep forever my dear husband / brother.
68. A thought of comfort and condolences to the grieving family.
69. We stand by our uncle, in a time where his beloved wife passed away. May God rest her soul in peace.
70. I cannot believe you are no longer with us … I have to believe that God has bigger plans for you. You will always remain in our hearts
71. Today is both a sad day and happy day, sad because of the loss that has been in occurred but happy because he/she has reached his final destination in life and is now united with our Lord and Savior. My/Our condolences to you and your family.
72. I/We am/are truly sorry to hear about your loss. Your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) was a great man/woman and he/she will be truly missed and will always be remembered. My/Our condolences.
73. Losing someone we love is nothing easy, but knowing that we have been able to be a part of the life of that person, we can realize that we are blessed to have been able to share in his/her life before he/she went to rest in eternal salvation. My/our condolences.
74. I/We would like to express my/our sorrow and condolences to you and your family. He/she will be a part of my/our prayers from now on.
75. After the tears have dried and the goodbyes have been said, all we have to hold onto are the happy memories that we’ve shared with our loved ones who have passed, this is what keeps them alive in our hearts and in our minds, and they will continue to live on, through us. My/Our condolences.
76. My/Our heart/hearts are filled with sorrow upon hearing the news about the your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) passing. My/Our most sincere condolences go out to you and your family.
77. We join our friends with thoughts of comfort in helping then get over the immense void left behind by the loss of their beloved father / mother/ brother.
Short condolence messages
78. Remembering you and (Name) in our minds and in our hearts.
79. Sent with love and remembrance,
80. Sharing in your sorrow. With love and friendship.
81.Someone so special can never be forgotten.
82. Thinking of you, at this time of loss.
83. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
84. Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts.
85. Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss.
86. Words fall short of expressing my sorrow.
87. May the memories of (NAME) help you find peace.
88. May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.
89. May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
90. My families hearts are with you and your family.
91. We are sorry for your loss. (NAME), was such a great person, (HE/SHE) will live on in our memories forever.
92. We are very saddened to hear of your loss.
93. We don’t know how to heal your pain, but wish we could. Please know you are in our prayers and we wish you well.
94. We pray that your heart and soul will find peace and comfort during this difficult time.
95. We were coworkers of (NAME). Words cannot express our sorrow. The office won’t be the same without (HIM/HER). (NAME) will be missed.
96. I will be thinking of you in this moment of pain.
97. I’m always there in your hour of need. May his/her soul rest in peace.
98. No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss.
99. Our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy.
100. Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.
The inspirational wishes for the family are sent to bond the ties between all family members. The inspirational wishes for the family members also increase the bond and love between the members. The inspirational wishes can be sent through text messages on mobile or social networking sites. One can also send inspirational wishes through beautiful cards and gifts for the family members. In addition to that, sending inspirational wishes video clips to the family is also a good gifting idea. One can also upload the inspirational wishes on social networking sites by uploading a beautiful family photograph and sending the wishes there. Following are the samples of inspirational messages for family examples sent in different ways:
Inspirational Messages for Family Reunion
Inspirational wishes are motivational wishes which inspire the family to reunite and bind them together. The wishes increase the love and family bonding between all the relatives and the close family members. Be it a big family or a small family, the inspirational wishes make the family come together for a family reunion and bind well.
“Family is one who is there for one another at each and every step of life. So come together my family for a famous family reunion and let us make this binding more strong and deep.”
Inspirational Message to the Bereaved Family
Inspirational wishes for a bereaved family are sent to a family who has lost a loved one or a family member. The inspirational wishes for the bereaved family members are sent to comfort them on the time of their grief and sadness.
‘” am deeply saddened by the sudden demise of your mother. My prayers for eternal peace of her departed soul are always there. She being the most loved one of all will always be in our hearts and memories and will be guiding us from Heaven.”
Inspirational message for death in the family
Inspirational wishes for the death in a family are sent to give comfort and sympathy to the members of a family. The inspirational wishes can be sent through cards or text messages for the family members as well as through video clips with recordings of inspirational video clips and motivational condolences for the family.
“Your father was a great human being and will be always in our hearts and memories. He is sure up in Heaven looking down upon all of us and guiding us constantly.”
Inspirational Message to Family Members
Inspirational wishes to the family members are sent to strengthen bonding among the family members. The wishes also bride gaps between rifts created among family members. The inspirational wishes for the family members can be sent through cards or text message along with gifts for the family members.
“A family is all one has in their life, the family members being there for one another at every moment of life. Live every family bond with full of love and care for every family member and your days will always be joyful as ever.”
Sample Miscellaneous inspirational messages for family:
Your family members are the ones to be there every day be it in happiness or sadness. So love your family members and rejoice every family bond with full of love.
Home is a place like heaven, family members are like angels who protect and bless one another for their good. Come together for a happy family reunion as we strengthen bond between members.
For the loved one of your family whose untimely death left a gap, he is still there in our hearts and memories and will forever be there blessing us and guiding us from Heaven.
I send love and condolences for the loss of the love4d member in your family. He was a great person with full of compassion for all and he will always be in our memories.
- family message
- Family msg
- Message about family
- message to family
- short message for family
- messages for family
- best message for family
- family reunion inspirational messages
- message on family
- message for my family